Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,965 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627984 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (4948) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Khaytunechi: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Izzzzzyyyyyyy

He talks big and he walked it this morning.
The weyray Pereira just looseguard for a minute and é collect for ear one time! grin grin

Make Israel avoid this guy abeg make dem no fight again.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2023
obainojazz:
That ear punch powerful…. Never get hit on that spot

How he turned that around when I felt Pereira had him was amazing

What a showman Adesanya is

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2023
Khaytunechi:
Izzzzzyyyyyyy

He talks big and he walked it this morning.
The weyray Pereira just looseguard for a minute and é collect for ear one time! grin grin

Make Israel avoid this guy abeg make dem no fight again.

He lured the guy in and bang bang Pereira was out cold

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Trump was in the building to watch the fight too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
drake curze in the mud tongue

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2023
Blueraydick gangs of lagos is out
Nice watch naija producers are now trying
I have witness such violence that happened in the movie during Lagos carnival, a family member was lucky to be alive but he still carry the scars till date

Na like film when I was staying at Foresythe street obalende,I have followed someone to agarawu before

Omo things they shele for lag
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2023
Izzou Unlimited22 raumdeuter liveLongNprospa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2023
sod09:
I have witness such violence that happened in the movie during Lagos carnival, a family member was lucky to be alive but he still carry the scars till date

Na like film when I was staying at Foresythe street obalende,I have followed someone to agarawu before

Amazon produced the film.
This is an example of FDI that will boost the economy and possibly have a trickle down effect. Now if some one in cross river could get in talks with amazon and Netflix. If I am not mistaken that resort Donald Duke built also has a movie studio or something like that

Even area boys can cash out as consultants who will provide realism. This na how you take cut pesin with machete. This na how we shoot local gun.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
sod09:

I’ve been seeing people hype the movie on my timeline all weekend , but I still have my reservations about Nigerian movies ; especially these new school ones they hype to high heavens . They don’t always live up to the hype for me.

Maybe this one will be different sha ; I may try it in my free time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Amazon produced the film.
This is an example of FDI that will boost the economy and possibly have a trickle down effect. Now if some one in cross river could get in talks with amazon and Netflix. If I am not mistaken that resort Donald Duke built also has a movie studio or something like that

Even area boys can cash out as consultants who will provide realism. This na how you take cut pesin with machete. This na how we shoot local gun.
Amazon are also cashing out on naija market the way netflix have been going
They haven't even scratch Lagos surface you want them to move to port harcourt
Number 1 they will be meeting hostile environment and whatever happens to them can't or might not be documented
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2023
sod09:

Amazon are also cashing out on naija market the way netflix have been going
They haven't even scratch Lagos surface you want them to move to port harcourt
Number 1 they will be meeting hostile environment and whatever happens to them can't or might not be documented

Cross River not port harcourt.

Movie sets are a big part of production costs.

The purpose of a large studio among other things is to replicate an area that will be hard to shut down for filming.

It is a consideration. Today it looks like tinapa was an idea ahead of its time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2023
FBS:

Exercise, Exercise and more exercise.

Like running long distance if you can.

Thank me later.

Thank you, I’ll try it out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Do what FBS suggested find a way of wearing yourself out physically so that you tire out and sleep naturally without sleeping pills

I now sleep 5-7hrs daily.

Remember say you don dey old and the body cannot take the beatings it used to take when you were younger
Also, remember that the key is not only getting tired physically, you want your mind "tired" as well cos it's your mind that is keeping you up at night, not just your physical body.
You want to be in a state where "you are tired and want to sleep", AND not "too tired and can't sleep"
This is why I recommend running no matter the weather. It keeps your body and mind very busy, engaged and tired in a good and healthy way.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Cross River not port harcourt.

Movie sets are a big part of production costs.

The purpose of a large studio among other things is to replicate an area that will be hard to shut down for filming.

It is a consideration. Today it looks like tinapa was an idea ahead of its time.
Oh sorry mixed them up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
Wonder if he placed a bet
Would they indict him for that as well? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2023
OasisX:
grin

AI generated past tweets of one of mini gods of Obidients Movement.

This isn't a flex. David has addressed this a long time ago last year when this was first used against him.

The simple truth is that no single obidient at the beginning of the movement last year not to talk of in 2020 sef would be full of conviction that in this Nigeria, a new political movement can spring up and upset both parties.
Infact, even on this thread we saw how the obidient voices gradually got louder and wider. I was the first person to constantly push the Obi noise even though when I started I definitely didn't believe he could win, it was simply an idealistic move from me, the wildest dream that a miracle could happen in this country and I did my own little part, one thing was very clear though, atiku and tinubu were nonstarters for me, but as time went on, one could see that the movement was rapidly gaining ground. On this thread alone, it went from me to sege to nezzj to livelongprospar to izzuo (initially), to lordfalcao and then many others.

The public rallies by the youths for Obi in various cities were the game changer. That literally proved that this hitherto online movement was now fully on ground and offline. That it was no longer noisy youths on social media.

A lot of detractors kept throwing shit at the movement to undermine it.

-NO POLLING UNIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
-MANY OF THE YOUTHS MAKING NOISE ON TWITTER WILL NOT VOTE, ON ELECTION DAY, THEY WOULD PLAY BALL.

-OBI IS NOT KNOWN IN THE RURAL PARTS OF NIGERIA WHO ARE THE MAIN VOTERS.
-OLD PEOPLE DONT KNOW OBI, JUST THR YOUNG ONE'S. OLDER GENERATION ARE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

-THE PARTY HAS NO STRUCTURE AROUND THE COUNTRY. OBI CAN NEVER SEE BEYOND 2 STATES OR BEYOND SOUTH EAST REGION, OR HIGHEST 2 MILLION VOTES, HE WILL COME A DISTANT THIRD OR EVEN 4TH, KWANKWASO HAS MORE ELECTED POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS AND IS MORE POPULAR THAN OBI.

Well in the end, Obi won more states than the other candidates (Rivers included) and definitely won far more than the 6 million declared for him, 7 million? 8 million? We can't tell now because inec decided to be eyeneck.

So in summary, David is not singular in his earlier belief and analysis underrating any new movement. Many obidients today were also sceptical of the fruitfulness of such a venture but eventually bought into it wholeheartedly.
How on earth do you think an obidient post made in 2020 and 2021 has a bearing on their beliefs based on what we've just seen?

The number one catalyst for the obidient movement is clearly anti-tinubu and anti-atiku. Nigerians did not want more of the same and said anybody but these 2. The party primaries birthed the obidient movement. Youths said they must take decision into their hands rather than do nothing. So this is a nonstarter please.

Hundeyin hates tinubu. Fact! Hundeyin hates atiku, fact! Hundeyin prefers and admires Obi, fact!!
You've done nothing here.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2023
A post I reposted here last year debunking the myth of obi's unpopularity.

socialmediaman:
I have seen many people dismiss Peter Obi's huge support as just online noise and I want to correct an impression with facts and reasonable inferences. Hopefully after reading this, you will become more enlightened and understand the role the internet will play in the 2023 election.

In previous elections, especially elections conducted prior to 2011, I get it, the internet probably didn't play much role, what we had for communication was mostly emails and news websites, and smartphone penetration hadn't become as widespread as it is today, but times have changed!

Here are some numbers (Facts) you should pay attention to (rounded up/down for simplicity)

Out of an estimated 211 million people living in Nigeria, there are about 96 million registered voters, that is, about 45% of the population. Guess what? There are also about 90 million internet users in Nigeria, and 90 million of these internet users are also WhatsApp users. Up to 53 million Nigerians use social media (Facebook, Twitter etc), 20 million of them being daily active users.

Why Do All These Numbers Matter? Because social media and internet users are influencing offline Nigerians.

Back in the days before the internet, activism was organized on the streets, marketplaces, using word of mouth, groups and associations, now it's almost entirely organized online. The #EndSars protests were organized mostly on Twitter and WhatsApp, and political rallies today are being broadcast and discussed using these social platforms.

Today, people use WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, nairaland etc to broadcast and discuss political rallies while they're going on live. Drones are being deployed to take aerial footage, and challenge controlled narrative.

Back to my point of internet users influencing offline people, the discussions in the marketplaces, TV, and radio today are now mostly discussions generated from social media. For instance, if a candidate makes a gaffe or is involved in some controversy, it is circulated all over the internet, and it makes the news which offline people are listening to and watching.

Finally, there is another number that should interest you if you're a Peter Obi supporter. The top 10 states with the highest internet subscribers according to a 2021 report by the NBS (link below) were Lagos, Kano, Oyo, Abuja, Kaduna, Rivers, Delta, Edo, and Niger.

Peter Obi has consistently won multiple opinion polls online conducted by various media organizations and influencers. Is this indicative of what we should expect at the election? Remember, this is 2022, not 2007 or 2011. We don't know the data yet, but with Peter Obi consistently winning online and random street polls, Imagine if 50% of registered voters were also social media users.

In summary, the data provided and the interpretations indicate that online political behavior is influencing offline discussions and actions, and Peter Obi's online support should be taken very seriously.

Sources:

NBS Telecoms Data Report: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1456387-list-top-10-states-highest-internet-subscribers/

Statista: https://www.statista.com/statistics/972907/number-of-social-network-users-in-nigeria/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Make i apologise before posting but I found this funny grin

Why Obidients call this Wole Soyinka

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2023
obainojazz:

Lols.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2023
obainojazz:

I say ehn, APC has never seen an opposition like this before. cheesy

Anybody wey talk rubbish, them don rush dig out the undiggable. The previously unknown grin grin

If no be for noise about treason this, treason that, would we have known that APC themselves called for parallel government if they lost?
Starting from segalink not being a lawyer despite masquerading as one to tinubu's daughter being a lesbian to Soyinka holding broadcasters at gun point. grin grin
Omo.. obidient CIA's have been something else. All these done by people who seek nothing personal, just a passion for a better country.

PDP has been largely relegated to the background. I don't even know any prominent pro-pdp account on twitter. We are APC's nightmare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

This isn't a flex. David has addressed this a long time ago last year when this was first used against him.

The simple truth is that no single obidient at the beginning of the movement last year not to talk of in 2020 sef would be full of conviction that in this Nigeria, a new political movement can spring up and upset both parties.
Infact, even on this thread we saw how the obidient voices gradually got louder and wider. I was the first person to constantly push the Obi noise even though when I started I definitely didn't believe he could win, it was simply an idealistic move from me, the wildest dream that a miracle could happen in this country and I did my own little part, one thing was very clear though, atiku and tinubu were nonstarters for me, but as time went on, one could see that the movement was rapidly gaining ground. On this thread alone, it went from me to sege to nezzj to livelongprospar to izzuo (initially), to lordfalcao and then many others.

The public rallies by the youths for Obi in various cities were the game changer. That literally proved that this hitherto online movement was now fully on ground and offline. That it was no longer noisy youths on social media.

A lot of detractors kept throwing shit at the movement to undermine it.

-NO POLLING UNIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
-MANY OF THE YOUTHS MAKING NOISE ON TWITTER WILL NOT VOTE, ON ELECTION DAY, THEY WOULD PLAY BALL.

-OBI IS NOT KNOWN IN THE RURAL PARTS OF NIGERIA WHO ARE THE MAIN VOTERS.
-OLD PEOPLE DONT KNOW OBI, JUST THR YOUNG ONE'S. OLDER GENERATION ARE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

-THE PARTY HAS NO STRUCTURE AROUND THE COUNTRY. OBI CAN NEVER SEE BEYOND 2 STATES OR BEYOND SOUTH EAST REGION, OR HIGHEST 2 MILLION VOTES, HE WILL COME A DISTANT THIRD OR EVEN 4TH, KWANKWASO HAS MORE ELECTED POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS AND IS MORE POPULAR THAN OBI.

Well in the end, Obi won more states than the other candidates (Rivers included) and definitely won far more than the 6 million declared for him, 7 million? 8 million? We can't tell now because inec decided to be eyeneck.

So in summary, David is not singular in his earlier belief and analysis underrating any new movement. Many obidients today were also sceptical of the fruitfulness of such a venture but eventually bought into it wholeheartedly.
How on earth do you think an obidient post made in 2020 and 2021 has a bearing on their beliefs based on what we've just seen?

The number one catalyst for the obidient movement is clearly anti-tinubu and anti-atiku. Nigerians did not want more of the same and said anybody but these 2. The party primaries birthed the obidient movement. Youths said they must take decision into their hands rather than do nothing. So this is a nonstarter please.

Hundeyin hates tinubu. Fact! Hundeyin hates atiku, fact! Hundeyin prefers and admires Obi, fact!!
You've done nothing here.

I like how you sidestepped the role of religion among the factors that propelled the Obedient movement. You are smart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

Anybody wey talk rubbish, them don rush dig out the undiggable. The previously unknown grin grin

If no be for noise about treason this, treason that, would we have known that APC themselves called for parallel government if they lost?
Starting from segalink not being a lawyer despite masquerading as one to tinubu's daughter being a lesbian to Soyinka holding broadcasters at gun point. grin grin
Omo.. obidient CIA's have been something else. All these done by people who seek nothing personal, just a passion for a better country.

PDP has been largely relegated to the background. I don't even know any prominent pro-pdp account on twitter. We are APC's nightmare.
I support tackling APC government people….Make una free the regular people sha cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2023
airmark:

I like how you sidestepped the role of religion among the factors that propelled the Obedient movement. You are smart.

There are varying degrees of reasons for people's support for Obi.
I think I did much justice to this in this my post made many months ago explaining reasons and decision for supporting Obi.

Donjazet2:

Choosing a candidate to support to lead you should not be based on just one factor. There are different metrics, indices and factors a candidate should meet up to before being viable for office. Competence (ability to lead), character (relative personal moral standing and behaviour), Physical and health status, impact (legacy, effect and symbolism of candidate's victory).

I will try to very briefly explain those points and in relation to both candidates.

No 1, Impact, what is the legacy, the effect and the symbolism of Obi's candidacy? Let me start with an example, obama winning in 2008 broke so many racial barriers in American democracy. His candidacy and presidency was highly symbolic in the sense that it healed the scars of America's dark racial past and opened doors that were previously shut to black people in America. How does this relate to Obi. As I've said severally before, an Obi win will be Earth shattering, the effects and implications of Obi winning the presidency next year would send waves across the country and continent. A whole lot of Nigerias will then understand the power they have when they unite against bad leadership and representation. Nigerians just picking a tiny party and making it the ruling party. Politicians become accountable as a result of this. Our democracy and governance improves instantly. It's impact is felt instantly.
As for the symbolism and legacy of Obi's supposed win, just like obama, Obi winning next year's election shows that the nation has healed from the tribal divisions and deep animosity from the past. An Obi presidency symbolises that igbos are no longer looked at suspiciously or marginalized but are embraced as brother's of the nation too.

Now for Tinubu, voting Tinubu simply signals business as usual. A kakistocracy and a plutocracy. It signals a continuation of the present ruling class, this government and its components which will inevitably lead to the same results. Tinubu's candidacy doesn't bear the same symbolism which an Obi candidacy does.

Now number 2. Physical and health status: I don't need to talk too much here. You already know which candidate is younger, healthier, more energetic and capable of bearing the huge physical responsibilities of leading 200 million people. A presidents job entails Constantly travelling, Constantly attending meetings, Inspecting projects and developments across the entire country. Attending emergencies. Alacrity and sharp mental acuity. Need I go on? Between both candidates, who will handle this best? Tell yourself the truth. An 86 year old or a 61 year old.

Number 3, character. I'm sure I also don't need to talk much here. Even you cannot say Tinubu has a better moral standing and better character than Obi. One has never been a defendant in court. That is, he's never had to defend himself for any negative case whatsoever in any court while the other is an international criminal with criminal cases and indictments both home and abroad. Don't forget that Tinubu has faced corruption and embezzlement charges in Nigeria to add to his drug related and money laundering cases abroad. Small detail to note, Tinubu's physical appearance indicates a person who was or is a habitual user of drugs to which his current ailment is also an indicator to.

Competence; this is where I score both fair. This is Tinubu's only selling point. Honestly I do not know much about Tinubus governance seeing as many of us were too young when he was governor and have to rely on his owned media channels to toot his own horns. But what I don't think anyone would say is that he was a failure. But this is exactly the same with Obi. Aside politics, no one would say he was a failure. So it's very fair to say both have competence based on pedigree.

Soo now, I revert back to an earlier statement, you cannot use only one metric to support a candidate. Yes, Tinubu is competent but is he healthy enough, Is he in the right party, surrounded by the right people? What are the effects of a Tinubu presidency. He has failed the character test. He came out to tell us his entitlement to the office. He believes its his right and that is a failure of character and dignity.

As I've stated above with all my reasons
Obi side by side with Tinubu is just non debatable. Why?? Go up and read my points again. When you've done that, there's no doubt left that your purpose for strongly advocating for your candidate is based on primordial sentiment which is tribalism
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

why are you complaining when people adopt your template?

do you have any self awareness at all?

understand this the more wind you sow, the more the whirwind you and your gang will reap

you are all birds of a feather after all - as david hundeyin is recycling and repurposing sahara reporters 15 year old articles, so is don j recycling post from 8 years ago

and no - you are not a viable opposition. you are what is referred to as spoliers.

the greatest achievment of the obidienmt movmemt in this election was guarnteeing tinubu a path to victory by splitting pdp's vote

if you think that classifies as an achievment - thats on you.

as it is - most of you will do the same thing you have done for the last 9 months, play in your like and share twitter poll echo chamber, while the rest of nigeria moves on. just try to keep the bile down - so you dont get so full of self righteous anger you pull a january 6

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2023
The new devil created by this election has to be wike. That's if the court doesn't serve justice.

Wike has basically recreated Lagos' godfatherism political structure in rivers state.

Personally handpicked governor and deputy governor.

Personally handpicked and approved all house of rep and senate and house of assembly members in rivers state.

Every single political office holder in rivers state now bears allegiance to wike.

This does not bode well at all. May God help the people of Rivers state. This should not happen in any democracy. This is what people were revolting against in Lagos. One man's domination of the entire political structure of a state. Definitely has more downsides than upsides. Democracy is eroded.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Izzou Unlimited22 raumdeuter liveLongNprospa
The funniest thing about this japa is that people think lots of people who left comfortable lives here would do so to go and be taking Christmas and Easter Sunday shift in bitter cold in another man's land would do so if the situation was even slightly better.

In 2018 and 19 we were begging for government to increase residency slots, Dr. Chris Ngige and Dr. Osagie Ehanire said we already have enough doctors and that doctors should go and farm and do tailoring.
Now people are starting residency even without passing primaries because youngdoctors saw the disdain with which they were treated, called bullshit on it and decided to leave in droves.

Of the 7 interns who preceded me in UBTH, 4 are out of the country. One member of my own set is already out.

Doctors have been calling out these issues for years and all the complaints fell on deaf ears.

See what's happening even in the place they are japaing to.

It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

Segalink is not a lawyer ? 😳

When did this happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

why are you complaining when people adopt your template?

do you have any self awareness at all?

understand this the more wind you sow, the more the whirwind you and your gang will reap

you are all birds of a feather after all - as david hundeyin is recycling and repurposing sahara reporters 15 year old articles, so is don j recycling post from 8 years ago

and no - you are not a viable opposition. you are what is referred to as spoliers.

the greatest achievment of the obidienmt movmemt in this election was guarnteeing tinubu a path to victory by splitting pdp's vote

if you think that classifies as an achievment - thats on you.

as it is - most of you will do the same thing you have done for the last 9 months, play in your like and share twitter poll echo chamber, while the rest of nigeria moves on. just try to keep the bile down - so you dont get so full of self righteous anger you pull a january 6

I see you're spinning loads of rubbish once again.

I will not argue with you whether we are a viable opposition or not. The facts that play out today is already evident. The gbagbos pre and post election has been majorly between APC and obidients. Ffk, keyamo, bayo and dayo Israel have spent more time talking about and against obidients than they have talked about PDP. Same with obidients talking more against APC than PDP.

As for our achievements, yes!!! We have fuckin achieved a whole damn lot. Winning more states than both APC and PDP is a legendary achievement.
This movement was formed 8 months ago. This time last year, labor party was just like kowa party, boot party, even AAC, sdp, and others had more name recognition than labor.

Today labor has more than 200 elected officials around the country. Controlling 3 state house of Assemblies and one governor and that number is set to increase after tge election tribunals. Other parties will return their stolen labor party seats to labor after the tribunals. And hopefully we get to know obi's actual numbers.

It's not far-fetched to think a million votes plus were stolen from Obi aroud the country. So when that is settled we discuss further on achievements.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:

I see you're spinning loads of rubbish once again.

I will not argue with you whether we are a viable opposition or not. The facts that play out today is already evident. The gbagbos pre and post election has been majorly between APC and obidients. Ffk, keyamo, bayo and dayo Israel have spent more time talking about and against obidients than they have talked about PDP. Same with obidients talking more against APC than PDP.

As for our achievements, yes!!! We have fuckin achieved a whole damn lot. Winning more states than both APC and PDP is a legendary achievement.
This movement was formed 8 months ago. This time last year, labor party was just like kowa party, boot party, even AAC, sdp, and others had more name recognition than labor.

Today labor has more than 200 elected officials around the country. Controlling 3 state house of Assemblies and one governor and that number is set to increase after tge election tribunals. Other parties will return their stolen labor party seats to labor after the tribunals. And hopefully we get to know obi's actual numbers.

It's not far-fetched to think a million votes plus were stolen from Obi aroud the country. So when that is settled we discuss further on achievements.

the word you are looking for is vocal minority . a loud and vocal minority. a vocal minority looking for a way to sustain energy to 2027. also a minority that thinks that 'victories' and 'gotchas' on twitter translate into real world wins.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Donjazet2:
The new devil created by this election has to be wike. That's of the court doesn't serve justice.

Wike has basically recreated Lagos' godfatherism political structure in rivers state.

Personally handpicked governor and deputy governor.

Personally handpicked and approved all house of rep and senate and house of assembly members in rivers state.

Every single political office holder in rivers state now bears allegiance to wike.

This does not bode well at all. May God help the people of Rivers state. This should not happen in any democracy. This is what people were revolting against in Lagos. One's man domination of the entire political structure of a state. Definitely has more downsides than upsides. Democracy is eroded.
seriously e shock me ,godfatherism is a strange concept down here I wonder how they just let it slide ,then again is because pdp is the man political party here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
I want people to take a minute to understand this point about the rigged election.

Look at this picture below. In this polling unit, Obi got almost 600 votes!! Think about that!

SIX HUNDRED VOTES!!!!!!! In a single polling unit. 600 people went out and thumbprinted for Obi. Again please try to picture 600 people in a particular location.

Now what did they do to these 600 people, they wiped out obi's votes to ZERO!!

From 600 to zero and then created almost 200 votes for the APC. As in, removed obi's votes from 600 and then from thin air created 200 votes for APC. Meaning in statistical terms, a value of 800 votes has been created. Now imagine this happening in just 20,000 polling units across the country from the 173,000 units.
From Ibadan in Oyo State, to adoekiti, to ebonyi, to lokoga, Kogi to Lagos.

In various polling units, wiping out obi's numbers and creating imaginary numbers and votes for APC at the coalition centres!

If you want people to accept the results of a fraudulent election because it favors you, you are a criminal. You are a wicked person.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Segalink is not a lawyer ? 😳

When did this happen?

Haa! They have left you behind. cheesy cheesy
Since!!!!!

Sega was the first prominent social media personality against the Obidients. They completely reduced his relevance. Discovered that he ran a political troll farm that could help control narratives on social media and how he begged PDP for contract and also discovered he's simply a land agent. grin grin

Sega collect no be small. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (4948) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), seankafor(m), Ibukzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.