Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1628665 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (4950) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

Point to where I said "today's feminists are toxic" in the post you quoted.

You said so at the bolded.

A001:

In modern times, I don't take most feminists seriously.
Today, I feel the movement has practically lost its relevance. Unlike those brave feminists of the past, today's feminists are more or less opportunists.
It's pertinent to point out that men and women are not equal -- and can never be equal. But both should have equal rights.

But today's feminists are mostly toxic women.

People should not be discriminated against based on gender, as proponents of the LGBTQ+ movement aver.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

How does being different corelate with being unequal?
It's shocking me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

How does being different corelate with being unequal?
If A = B, A is the same B. A man is different from a woman at the biological level. So they're not equal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

If A = B, A is the same B. A man is different from a woman at the biological level. So they're not equal.
They are not equal in what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

You said so at the bolded.

You didn't see mostly there? I said "today's women are mostly toxic women", you changed it to "today's women are toxic".
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
seankafor:
One day, children will also start claiming equal rights grin

Maybe kids can start requesting equal pay, start contesting for political posts and start requesting to be treated equal like men/adults grin

Reminds me of the movie.. boss baby grin

If a 10yr old girl identifies as a 60yr old man, then why can he contest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

Simple question although you've answered it already.

Man and woman are different biologically, just like Africans and Asians and Europeans are different morphologically, do you think that impugns upon their fundamental basic rights?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

But you still can't expatiate on your position on why you think "woke culture" is bad.
You just threw a weak blanket statement out there which is unlike you.

Me expatiate on a topic that gives effeminate men and overly emotional women orgasm? I will pass .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Ramdeuter sef don get him own segunzik alternate grin

I'm admiring the lady. I need those who can hold it down when I'm not available

Kholiwe can we Kholabo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Please tell me how having different Anatomy makes man and woman not equal in the society?
The original post you quoted is clear enough.

Read it again to get your answers.

Men and women are different and not equal, but both should have equal rights in society.

But you can believe man = woman sha. I wonder why one is called a man and the other a woman in the first place or why one bears a child naturally and the other doesn't.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Egbon dayo have woke n up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Simple question although you've answered it already.

Man and woman are different biologically, just like Africans and Asians and Europeans are different morphologically, do you think that impugns upon their fundamental basic rights?
My original post is clear enough and answers the question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
seankafor:
this rain 🌧️ reach your side undecided

I dey with one now grin

She carry you or you carry am.

Well you may kiss the groom
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

The original post you quoted is clear enough.

Read it again to get your answers.

Men and women are different and not equal, but both should have equal rights in society.

But you can believe man = woman sha. I wonder why one is called a man and the other a woman in the first place or why one bears a child naturally and the other doesn't.
You are typing sentences you don't even understand. Everybody knows Men and Women are different biologically we don't need you to tell us that but how does it make them not equal like you claim?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Me expatiate on a topic that gives effeminate men and overly emotional women orgasm? I will pass .

Common now Blueray, adhominem??

You're too big for that.
You made a wrongful blanket statement which I'm trying to make you see is wrong or which you already know is wrong, your pride can't let you backtrack so you resort to this.

You said "woke culture is bad and shouldn't be brought to Africa" to which I'm asking you to expand on that statement and you're basically going round in circles. Acknowledge you goofed a little. It's no big deal at all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

You are typing sentences you don't understand. Everybody knows Men and Women are different biologically we don't need you to tell us that but how does it make them not equal like you claim?
You're just confused. You believe a man is equal to a woman yet you believe in the same book, the Bible (your god's book), that says "the man is the head of the house".

Where's the equality there?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:
No female prophets in Islam, Judaism, Christianity (Catholicism). Yet, you say men and women are equal.

Men and women are different at the basic (biological) level. But both should have equal rights.

America sef never get female president and na there be the west we dey always point

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

You're just confused. You believe a man is equal to a woman yet you believe in the same book, the Bible, that says "the man is the head of the house".

Where's the equality there?

Mr man no one is talking about religion here. Tell us how difference in anatomy makes a man and a woman not equal like you claimed in the society.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin
Egbon dayo have woke n up

I am woke
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

America sef never get female president and na there be the west we dey always point
No wonder they are backward grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Common now Blueray, adhominem??

You're too big for that.
You made a wrongful blanket statement which I'm trying to make you see is wrong or which you already know is wrong, your pride can't let you backtrack so you resort to this.

You said [b]woke culture is bad and shouldn't be brought to Africa[/b]to which I'm asking you to expand on that statement and you're basically going round in circles. Acknowledge you goofed a little. It's no big deal at all.

You invented this statement out of ur ass . That’s why I’m not responding to it. My post has not been edited from the original

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
izzou:

I think it is a way to confirm who really is a Nigerian

5500 were confirmed for evacuation. But imagine seeing 6755 there.

What would you do in that situation?
Their Nigerian passport isn't sufficient confirmation?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Imagine being stranded far from home in a country fighting war. I never want to experience this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Mr man no one is talking about religion here. Tell us how difference in anatomy makes a man and a woman not equal like you claimed in the society.

Melvyn, away from this, I would like to know your opinion on transgender folks.

I personally is as liberal as can be but I personally do not subscribe to the notion of transgenderism.

I'm peeved at people who suffer who I believe to be "acute identity crises" having a free room to cause and inflict irreversible "damage" to their bodies and doctors easily approving these kind of medical procedures.

What's your opinion on this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Mr man no one is talking about religion here. Tell us how difference in anatomy makes a man and a woman not equal?
You're just confused. You're a religious person, and that's why I quoted your Bible.

Do you have examples in your Bible to show a man is equal to a woman? Examples like female prophets?

You've not given a single reason why a man is equal to a woman. You've been repeating the same line since, which is stale.

A simple look at the anatomy of a man compared with a woman's shows a man is different from a woman.

They're not the same at the biological level, meaning they're not equal. If they were equal, they'll have the same features anatomically.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
America has the highest rate of female participation in political leadership in the entire world.

Presidents are few and far between so the odds are much lower for female leadership in comparison to the rise of female participation in political leadership. A generation gets to see maybe 6 or 7 presidents in their entire lifetime.

So it's understandable why they haven't got one yet even though they were very close.
Dayo the master of false equivalences.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

I'm admiring the lady. I need those who can hold it down when I'm not available

Kholiwe can we Kholabo?
only in za oza room I guess ☹️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

You're just confused. You're a religious person, and that's why I quoted your Bible.
Do you have examples in your Bible to show a man is equal to a woman? Examples like female prophets?

You've not given a single reason why a man is equal to a woman. You've been repeating the same line since, which is stale.
A simple look at the anatomy of a man compared with a woman's shows a man is different from a woman.
They're not the same at the biological level, meaning they're not equal. If they were equal, they'll have the same features anatomically.

Let's not lose sight of the main premise of this argument.
Feminism. And feminism has to do with the roles and values of a woman in society in comparison to their male counterparts.

Feminism arose in response to the historical and unfair subjugation of the female to the male almost throughout history.

Feminism sought to bring equality and equity to both genders. Is there any part of this you don't agree with?

And for the record, the bible actually has female prophets and other prominent women of strength, Hannah, Deborah, Miriam, Esther etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
A001:

They're not the same, meaning they're not equal. If they were equal, they'll have the same features anatomically.

You don't know my religion or religious views so Shut up. No one is discussing religion here. You are the one who said they are different so they are not equal when equality in society has nothing to do with anatomy. Who is this braindead individual? So an individual born with deformities like Dwarfism or missing limps is not a man 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Theflint1:
Their Nigerian passport isn't sufficient confirmation?

You have 5500 names of Nigerians on your database

You get to the point of evacuation, and you see 6755 people with Nigerian passports

What do you do?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
I am here to enjoy violence not to partake in it in any form nor shall I let peace take hold.

All must burn.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
izzou:

You have 5500 names of Nigerians on your database

You get to the point of evacuation, and you see 6755 people with Nigerian passports

What do you do?

Leadership is easy when nothing is at stake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (4950) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Singapore1(m), reccy(m), Amoto94(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.