Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1608890 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo the arguments lately shaa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ibime:

This adjective progression dey make me laugh sha

I wasn't a supporter

After first evidence. . .

I wasn't a strong supporter

After second evidence. . .

I wasn't a very strong supporter

After third evidence

I wasn't the strongest supporter

DonJ, you no go kill me with laughter oh grin grin grin

Shebi una mathematicians get arithmetic progression, we sef don get adjectival progression
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Alaye wan turn am to gidigbo
You sabi the game grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Are you entertained? grin grin grin grin

It's a funny situation.
ON one hand you are a hypocrite with how you've attacked people because of their choice in voting buhari especially twice.

But on the other hand you are correct in your assessment that nobody has been able to produce 10 screenshots in the 8yrs of buhari's rule of you defending him.
Now there's alot of screenshots of you insulting the same buhari and APC in general.

But then again knowing you abit, I'm very sure you did alot of your supporting act for buhari offline. Sadly I don't think anyone can prove this with any evidence then.

I do subscribe to change being constant and people are allowed to change but just because you committed a crime and you stopped being a criminal doesn't give you the leg to accuse current criminals who didn't stop when you did. They have every right to point out that not too long ago, you were also a criminal.

Sadly that's part of the consequences of doing something as stupid as supporting buhari twice. That shit is never leaving you.
But I respect the stubbornness to still hold former associates to account even when they show you were once an associate of "sai Baba" yourself 😁

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Alaye wan turn am to gidigbo

Tem forbid such.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You just steady stay choosing violence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tem give us vawulence. Amin!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nah this thread man đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Theflint1:
You sabi the game grin
I see am well
nihilistjnr:

Tem forbid such.
Good that's his next plan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

It's a funny situation.
ON one hand you are a hypocrite with how you've attacked people because of their choice in voting buhari especially twice.

But on the other hand you are correct in your assessment that nobody has been able to produce 10 screenshots in the 8yrs of buhari's rule of you defending him.
Now there's alot of screenshots of you insulting the same buhari and APC in general.

But then again knowing you abit, I'm very sure you did alot of your supporting act for buhari offline. Sadly I don't think anyone can prove this with any evidence then.

I do subscribe to change being constant and people are allowed to change but just because you committed a crime and you stopped being a criminal doesn't give you the leg to accuse current criminals who didn't stop when you did. They have every right to point out that not too long ago, you were also a criminal.

Sadly that's part of the consequences of doing something as stupid as supporting buhari twice. That shit is never leaving you.
But I respect the stubbornness to still hold former associates to account even when they show you were once an associate of "sai Baba" yourself 😁

Fair enough. cheesy

But as I always say, we must take note of the nuances involved in an election choice or decision.
Do you agree with me when I say that 2015, the best choice to make was indeed voting APC especially considering what it meant for our democracy and even though they thoroughly messed up governance?

Going back to 2015, PDP a political giant and biggest political party in the entire Africa vs APC and underdog with a promise of doing things differently and breaking up the dominance of PDP, what will you choose?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Fair enough. cheesy

But as I always say, we must take note of the nuances involved in an election choice or decision.
Do you agree with me when I say that 2015, the best choice to make was indeed voting APC especially considering what it meant for our democracy and even though they thoroughly messed up governance?

Going back to 2015, PDP a political giant and biggest political party in the entire Africa vs APC and underdog with a promise of doing things differently and breaking up the dominance of PDP, what will you choose?

What about 2019?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This is why your mummy doesn't like you.
Simple question where I ask lol.
Your comprehension skills don dey go down though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

It's a funny situation.

donjazet:

I know how ashamed and apologetic I continue to be to everyone around me for trying to convince them to vote APC years ago.

I am deeply ashamed of my earlier affinity to APC

He proved it himself with his confession a year ago right on this thread which wasn't made under duress.
There's no greater incriminating free will evidence against oneself than a confession against self.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo! The Bingo's occupy places of authority in Gabon oh.

The transition leader is Bingo's cousin.

The head of constitutional court that was reportedly arrested na person wei Omar Bongo don straff sef. She get two pikin for Omar sef. She was a beauty queen during her younger days. That means she is Ali Bongo Ondimba's step mother.

For now, the Bingo's clan still lives on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
akwesenana:

Simple question where I ask lol.
Your comprehension skills don dey go down though.

Just ignore him. One would truly expect that he would have outgrown such pettiness.
Even me did not see that coming. We're all having fun here, it was extremely uncalled for for him to have done that, but that's just who he is. That's how he purposely doxxed prosper here over an irrelevance.

Just forego the issue. He has a serious problem. Very serious psychological one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
😅😅😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
The full post always tells something different.

donjazet:

Just look at this picture you have posted and tell me how "these achievements" have benefited YOU as an individual?

I'm seeing there "influenced president Buhari's victory at the polls". I'm also seeing, "anchored APC's victory at the polls". Is this really supposed to be a flex??
I am asking you as a fellow Nigerian like me, somebody telling you that he brought this present government upon you, is it really a thing of pride??

I know how ashamed and apologetic I continue to be to everyone around me for trying to convince them to vote APC years ago.

I am deeply ashamed of my earlier affinity to APC because I can SEE and FEEL the failure of this bad government. Am I not supposed to be sorrowful for supporting this failure of a government?

Will I not be a mad person to be bragging about ushering in a proven failure upon us all.

Oasis07, let me ask you one honest question deviod of bants, are you paid to support this party?
Are the vast majority of your own relatives in support of this man? Your babe, your parents, your uncle's and aunty's, are they proud of you supporting this party? I mean no bants, I'm using my own personal experience to ask you these questions because a lot of people around me warned me about this party and I did not heed and today all of us have seen how bad they turned out to be.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
izzou:

What about 2019?

Zukwanike!

The guy will have no neck left to press at this point.. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:
The full post always tells something different.

U canvass for vote for Buhari abi u no canvass vote for am? undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Fair enough. cheesy

Nope I don't agree with you because in 2015 though young, I was already aware of the buhari of 1985 because I actually researched.
So I supported PDP through and through. Not because Jonathan was good but because buhari was monumentally worse.

I will also admit this that my family were pro PDP too and so that ensured I got proper hater information on buhari.

Also there's no way you can call apc an underdog in 2015.
No way in hell.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Roland17:

Zukwanike!

The guy will have no neck left to press at this point.. grin

He has been holding on to 2015 in all his shalayes

I can understand us wanting better in 2015, and then supporting Buhari

But what was the golden reason for supporting Buhari in 2019?

Even to the extend of stripping....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nope I don't agree with you because in 2015 though young, I was already aware of the buhari of 1985 because I actually researched.
So I supported PDP through and through. Not because Jonathan was good but because buhari was monumentally worse.

I will also admit this that my family were pro PDP too and so that ensured I got proper hater information on buhari.

Also there's no way you can call apc an underdog in 2015.
No way in hell.

They very clearly were.
The split within PDP was a once in a life time opportunity for APC. If they had failed, PDP would have simply consolidated themselves after the election and become much stronger and there would be nothing like an opposition.
ACN and CPCs merger too would have fallen apart seeing the kind of sway PDP had in the north east, the north central and parts of north east.

Need I remind you that the PDP had more than 70 senators out of 100? More than 27 governors out of 36 spread throughout every single region?
ACN was regional party at best.
No way they would have survived a post 2015 loss.
I do believe that APC winning 2015 was to the benefit of Nigeria's democracy, just really painful that they fumbled hugely in terms of delivering on governance. But they did look promising. Fashola was looking very prominent, oshimole had distinguished himself as someone who cared about governance seeing the union background he came from. Amaechi also looked promising.

Walahi these people let us down heavily.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Evil West.

If not that black man is cursed with insatiable greed,how will one person be owning over 100bank accounts?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wetin dey happen again?

Damn....I'm late to the party
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
popizaino:
Evil West.

If not that black man is cursed with insatiable greed,how will one person be owning over 100bank accounts?
Bro, black leaders are the worst set of human on earth. The greediest bunch.

And even the critics, once given the opportunity to rule and saddled with position of responsibility where they can possibly loot, they'd do worst than the ones they once condemned.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Repeating a lie a million times doesn't make it true.

You are bordering on being a pathological liar because no matter how many times I elucidate on my position, you still land on that sentence. Meaning you choose to lie for fun.

Again, I would correct this notion, I said ASPECTS of African culture were and some are still are barbaric. I elaborated on that and gave examples like female genital mutilation, Infant scarring, ignorant beliefs of infant witchcraft, extreme misogyny like shaving widows hair when husband died, drinking dirty bath water of husband's corpse, zero rights of inheritance for women and so on and so on, going further back, killing of babies, live human sacrifices etcetera etcetera.

I made my points very lucid and elaborated on why we must shed these ASPECTS of our culture which were indeed barbaric and inhumane and adopt modern standards. You yourself even agreed with my point that yes, culture must evolve.

But of course I'm sure you will still repeat it a hundred more times that "donjazet calls African cultures barbaric and savage in your quest to keep misrepresenting my opinion.
You're a big dumb lying fool who knows not how to express his opinions concisely and politely. Learn!
You're not worth my time. I'm here to engage people that are sound mentally and think deeply about key issues, not an imbe.

The dolt is denying clear statements he made here that everyone here read where he said African cultures and traditions are barbaric and savage and should be abolished.

The m.oron even embarrassed himself further by saying his culture has no value. If you've a working brain, you'd know that means the millions of Igbo in Nigeria and around the world have no value.

He's so daft that he doesn't even know the key role a culture plays in the life of a human.

Arguing about a subject you don't even jack about. Instead of you stay quiet and learn, you'd be typing garbage all about embarrassing yourself in public.

He doesn't even an idea about what culture is. In my book collection, I've tons of books and research papers on culture I've read, and I should take an imbe seriously on Nairaland who doesn't even have basic knowledge about culture.

You don't know a subject and are too silly to learn. Anyone who has studied culture deeply wouldn't make those stupid statements.

Since the day you made those statements, I started regarding as one of those with the lowest IQ here. You can't make such stupid statements as an African and still lay claim to any kind of intelligence.

You can type another useless 1000-word post to explain your silly statements. You're merely wasting your time and making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
popizaino:

When the West invest in Africa as you rightly said, where does the funds go to? Isn't through banks through your leaders again?

no! It goes 2ru US companies & firm which will then moblize her workforce/machine to the location. That was how it was done in West Germany & Japan.

While building & reconstructing their economy, the US also gave the two state a new constitution..i.e a working system that promotes productivity & mutual competition.

no b 4 9aija where hisbah police dey destroy trailer loads of alcohol cox e dey against sharia laws yet u dey collect tax 4rm alcohol. i.e economic sabotage.

Under AnGela mikel the ex german chancelor, the German govt once fired a CIA spy chief in Berlin cox the spy agent was monitoring her phone call. e dey wrong 2 spy on ur allies/friend but the US won't watch her investment in Germany go 2 waste. They the have right 2 spy on them cox they invested in Germany.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
popizaino:

When the West invest in Africa as you rightly said, where does the funds go to? Isn't through banks through your leaders again? Infact who will sign those agreements? When you find the answers to do ask them what they did it with the previous funds.

lmao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

https://www.nairaland.com/7825141/last-time-nigerias-economy-stable

So the last time Nigeria's economy was stable was a decade ago(under PDP)

E just remain small make Tinubu and his appointees open mouth talk true say APC's 8+ rule has been a colossal failure . na small e remain like this
Them don talk am since na 😁.

https://twitter.com/folayomi2020/status/1690267092212133888?t=2cBLKNsAca7HJ2I7UJfakw&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), Excelboi(m), OasisX and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.