Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1649765 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
The nonentity strikes again with his stupidity. Even a nobel laureate promotes his culture and traditions like tons of freethinkers with a working brain around the world do too.

Even the English and American atheists this dolt follows all about also promote aspects of their own culture, the English or American culture.

When they're talking about educated people, this imbe also answers as one. Lols, such a disgrace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Central Africa is gone

https://twitter.com/GNzowo/status/1697672038985634041?t=z_Tf4AKrs_O9MBsatlSMCQ&s=19
are these soldiers or terrorists?
how do you open fire on your own civil population?
look at the level of poverty in the area embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
donjazzet:

Indeed, him and geenstay are confused. They say they are atheist but then revert to traditional religions as a substitute to the Abrahamic religions.
Nwanne, I tire for ideological confusion 🀯

😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spy360:

Nwanne, I tire for ideological confusion 🀯

😁😁😁
You and the maniac fellow you're quoting are so simple-minded.

The English and American atheists he follows about online promote aspects of their culture online. He has no problem with that.

But once an African freethinker promotes his own culture, the stupidity of this m.oron kicks in.

The level of stupidity and ignorance I've seen on this forum is so mind-boggling.

You watch an English or an American atheist on YouTube discuss in English language, an element of his native culture, you don't have a problem with that.

But once a Yoruba or your fellow Igbo discusses in his native language, an element of Isese in the case of Yoruba, your madness starts.

How can some people be so daft! He doesn't even have basic knowledge of what's called culture.

And someone can be this ignorant in the Internet age.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
A001:

You and the maniac fellow you're quoting are so simple-minded.

The English and American atheists he follows about online promote aspects of their culture online. He has no problem with that.

But once an African freethinker promotes his own culture, the stupidity of this m.oron kicks in.

The level of stupidity and ignorance I've seen on this forum is so mind-boggling.

You watch an English or an American atheist on YouTube discuss in English language, an element of his native culture, you don't have a problem with that.

But once a Yoruba or your fellow Igbo discusses in his native language, an element of Isese in the case of Yoruba, your madness starts.

How can some people be so daft! He doesn't even have basic knowledge of what's called culture.

And someone can be this ignorant in the Internet age.
My brother, I reacted to what he reacted to in my post.

I am not against language or culture or even the ideology any one chooses.

Just that if you have made a choice, stick to it.

You cannot attack some religions because you claim to be an atheist but defend another religion because of culture.

I need to find out if the meaning of atheism has changed since I last checked the dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
So shameful. This dolt actually thinks freethinking, atheism, agnosticism, humanism started from the English people.

However, they all have their roots in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and Old Rome. If the freethinkers from those cultures didn't promote their cultures, I wonder where the past skeptics that introduced those ideas into the English culture using various borrowed words from Greek and Old Latin languages would have seen the words to borrow in the first place.

A fool that calls himself an atheist that doesn't even know the history of atheism and the meaning of the root word of 'atheism' itself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:
Everybody just put hand for pocket.

Make the story no go change tomorrow

grin

If I dey the pishure , I will not only put hand for pocket but also hold my prick from inside trouser…. Make I no go hear a different story tomorrow o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If I dey the pishure , I will not only put hand for pishure but also hold my prick from inside trouser…. Make I no go hear a different story tomorrow o

grin grin grin grin

Na Chukwuemeka pose funny pass.

My guy made sure the space was there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

grin
The black guy right hand might be in trouble πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
CrystalTiger:

On top him legally married wife?.. What role exactly is that?.. That's pure wickedness from the woman.. Because he's a dependent, he should comfortably watch as his fellow man dey tear him wife pussy steadily..
Now that he has confronted the woman and is getting deported who lost? Most times you need to apply wisdom before doing certain things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spy360:

My brother, I reacted to what he reacted to in my post.

I am not against language or culture or even the ideology any one chooses.

Just that if you have made a choice, stick to it.

You cannot attack some religions because you claim to be an atheist but defend another religion because of culture.

I need to find out if the meaning of atheism has changed since I last checked the dictionary.
You and the m.oron you quoted are very ignorant. Culture is very broad. Learn about a subject before talking ignorantly.

Culture is very broad as it's an umbrella term for the religion (beliefs), norms, language, customs, arts, and other key aspects of a people. Apart from mainly religion, freethinkers regularly promote many of the remaining elements with key benefits and backed by science.

The late renowned anthropologist Hofstede gave one of the best definitions of culture I've come across: "Culture is the collective programming of the mind which distinguishes the members of one group or category of people from another”.

And the "Culture as an Iceberg" model, developed by experts in culture such as Cavusgil and others, is one of the best models I've seen that most accurately captures what's called culture (picture attached). All those elements you see in the picture are under the umbrella term, culture.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spy360:

I thought you said you were an atheist?

Uche gi opuola?

So as an atheist i shld not promote my culture? I shld be advertising Chinese & Russian culture abi?

Where did i say i believe in gods?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Now that he has confronted the woman and is getting deported who lost? Most times you need to apply wisdom before doing certain things.
Oya tell us what wisdom will you apply
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Oya tell us what wisdom will you apply
Not confronting the person that can get me deported when I don't have a back up plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Wisdom when another man is hammering your wife?

I don't understand.

You are blaming a man who confronted his legally wedded wife for cheating?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Not fronting the person that can get me deported when I don't have a back up plan.
He should remain a simp because of abroad
Who said he can't come back to the same abroad

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

I don't understand.

You go fear wisdom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

I don't understand.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He’s a male feminist , are u surprised ?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

I don't understand.

Now has lost the woman to the same man plus getting deported home. Tell me how confronting her has helped him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pickford is a terrible keeper mumugate should be fired asap
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He should remain a simp because of abroad
Who said he can't come back to the same abroad

He won't be crying on the internet if the deportation didn't bother him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
donjazzet:
grin grin grin
We must fight this to it's logical conclusion. grin grin
No retreat no surrender! grin

Wow. I love this energy.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
If some people can use their dictionary, they'll save themselves from a lot of embarrassment in public. I never knew there are some adults here who don't know the meaning of the word, 'culture'. And these ones are graduates? Lols.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Pickford is a terrible keeper mumugate should be fired asap

How do u mean? U want him to save that ball ?

The ball hit his back now, how can he know hats happening behind him ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Now has lost the woman to the same man plus getting deported home. Tell me how confronting her has helped him.

Deported home to hell fire or Nigeria?

The same Nigeria that he raised funds to go abroad is what will kill him if he comes back?

So, if it was you, you would let your wife fck another man over and over again, just so you won't be deported?

I reject this kind of wisdom in my life

But if you feel it is okay, no p

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How do u mean? U want him to save that ball ?

The ball hit his back now, how can he know hats happening behind him ?
Not that
His entire presence, he's part of Everton problem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

He won't be crying on the internet if the deportation didn't bother him.
He cried on the internet to save people like you from falling mugu

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

Deported home to hell fire or Nigeria?

The same Nigeria that he raised funds to go abroad is what will kill him if he comes back?

So, if it was you, you would let your wife fck another man over and over again, just so you won't be deported?

I reject this kind of wisdom in my life

But if you feel it is okay, no p
This nigga is still calling the woman his wife lol. The woman Is already gone, the marriage has already ended. The man should have been thinking about himself and how to avoid deportation to start over again and that's where applying wisdom in that situation comes into play. Get a fallback plan in place before confronting her so when she pull nonsense like divorce it won't affect you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

So as an atheist i shld not promote my culture? I shld be advertising Chinese & Russian culture abi?

Where did i say i believe in gods?
Nwanne, if you want to promote your culture just know that you cannot be an atheist because atheism is not your culture. Your culture does not believe in a divine void. Just as white atheist don't believe in their culture of Christianity.

By the way, Isese is not your culture as an Igbo man.

Be careful not to argue this because I have another banger for you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
donjazzet:
Voting for APC twice still doesn't mean one is a strong supporter of them, it could well be one is a strong hater of the main opposition in play and is stuck between the 2 choices.

Sooo, between 2015 and 2019 of APC's first term, you didn't find any reason for you to rate Atiku above Buhari? You disliked the opposition (and that's Atiku and Obi together o) more than all the years of Buhari's misrule? 😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He cried on the internet to save people like you from falling mugu
Oga and read the full story. He is crying because he doesn't want to be deported
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

grin

Na she even dey do the touching. If na the guys touch her shoulder like that na Gani Fawehinmi and Gloria Allred for resolve the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.