Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1608949 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Does a poor Bolivia have the capacity 2 run a nuclear plant?

But the Russians is building it & transfering the tech 2 them.. For Africa 2 rise above poverty they need all the massive investment in industry & technology...the type of investment the US made in Taiwan, Japan & Korea.

Dey invested in Western Germany, today Germany is the biggest economy in europe. A very key trade partner with US. This is a symbiotic relatshp, u scratch my bak i scratch ur back.

But dey no get any positive interest in Africa.. 4 dem Africa is a conquered territory. They will continue 2 steal our resources 2 power dia cities & industries while we live in darkness & multi~dimensional poverty.
People like reacting emotionally to issues. The truth is the other races have more intelligent people than Africa.

And one solution to the problems of Africa is for us to have more intelligent people. Of all the continents in the world, Africa has the lowest value for collective intelligence in modern times.

That's why it's the most backward continent and the slaves of this world.

Unless most Africans prioritize philosophy, science, and critical thinking in place of religion, things will only get worse.

When you're dealing with the whites and Arabs, races with more intelligent people than Africa, you need to be smart and operate on the same thinking frequency or higher so they don't outsmart you.

But in Africa, the stupid ones who are the majority kill their few thinkers or chase them away, so the continent keeps getting worse.

So, the West, Arabs, and other more intelligent foreign peoples have been outsmarting Africans historically.

Even in modern times, the trend still continues because thinkers on the continent are few and far between, and most of these highly intelligent Africans are leaving the continent because of the unwelcoming and life-threatening actions of the less intelligent majority.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo we get young population oo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:
The full post always tells something different.

has donj the sharer of cut and join screenshots suddenly achieved self awareness shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

.....passive indeed bruh, yet you claimed Buhari Strongest Supporters Trophy twice with Ibime allegedly a Runnerup.
Oh ibime na runner up?

Hahahahaha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
From the posts I'm reading, everyone (both obidients and cornvicts) are on Don J neck today. So who come dey like and share all the donj posts?

Abi na feminists dey enter dey show support in return for . . . .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

We import wheat from somewhere, Should those countries also ensure and mandate that we use their bakeries to make bread to follow your logic

the oil Saudi and Qatar is selling to the West are they insisting on the West refining it in Saudi after paying you for the goods you sold. Actually economics and trade demands that when a transaction is consummated, the buyer should immediately take possession. If you want them to situate their refinery there, then dont collect money for the crude.

How do Western powers ensure that corrupt leaders remain in power? Do they vote in our elections? Did they vote OBJ, Buhar Jonathan or Tinubu? Did they vote Chime, Obi TA Orji, Fayose, Alao Akala and Dapo Abiodun?

Was it not fellow Africans voting these people into power? When Biya keeps winning elections according to the Camerounian constitution suggest what the West should do?

What is France's interest in Niger? Or they don't have interest? Why are they refusing to leave the country despite protest? Why are they asking ECOWAS to invade if Bazoum is not reinsatated? Oya make I learn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

no! It goes 2ru US companies & firm which will then moblize her workforce/machine to the location. That was how it was done in West Germany & Japan.

While building & reconstructing their economy, the US also gave the two state a new constitution..i.e a working system that promotes productivity & mutual competition.

no b 4 9aija where hisbah police dey destroy trailer loads of alcohol cox e dey against sharia laws yet u dey collect tax 4rm alcohol. i.e economic sabotage.

Under AnGela mikel the ex german chancelor, the German govt once fired a CIA spy chief in Berlin cox the spy agent was monitoring her phone call. e dey wrong 2 spy on ur allies/friend but the US won't watch her investment in Germany go 2 waste. They the have right 2 spy on them cox they invested in Germany.

If we’re examining it from another perspective, the real reason America invested in Germany after the war was because they understood that a broke and angry Germany is bad news for World Peace.

How come? Let’s look at the fallout of the First World War (starring…surprise…Germany!).

After WW1, Germany was forced to concession most of their assets to the victors via the Treaty of Versailles in 1921. This induced economic meltdown for Germany and poverty went to new highs in Germany. Germans were using speed to japa and leave the hardship.

All of this fueled resentment and hostility towards the victors of WW1 and when a young charismatic chap by the first name of Adolf promised recovery of all Germany’s losses, the people were only too happy to hand him powers to suspend the constitution.

After the war, America understood from history that these are a people who understand how to nurse a grudge and bid their time to fück you up when the conditions are right.

In conclusion, America did not invest in Germany because they like the Germans, they did because they feared the Germans grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emaprince:
From the posts I'm reading, everyone (both obidients and cornvicts) are on Don J neck today. So who come dey like and share all the donj posts?

Abi na feminists dey enter dey show support in return for . . . .

grin grin
I noticed just 2 particular people sha who "shared" a fair few. It was popzaino and prospa. Then sege for one. My gees for life. cheesy cheesy They can see where the attacks are coming from.

Funny enough, ibime also shared one or two despite sticking a knife in. cheesy cheesy

It's all fun and games sha. cheesy we're all having a blast.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Spy360:

What is France's interest in Niger? Or they don't have interest? Why are they refusing to leave the country despite protest? Why are they asking ECOWAS to invade if Bazoum is not reinsatated? Oya make I learn

France colonized Niger and they have many years of business and financial interest in Niger, there are many French companies and citizens living in Niger

They know the coupist are sponsored by an external power whose intention is to take over French business interest in Niger.

You havent told me if it makes sense for the countries we are importing wheat from to insist that Dangote and Eagle flour in Nigeria close their factory and only open factories in the country they are sourcing wheat from
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
DeadPresidents:

If we’re examining it from another perspective, the real reason America invested in Germany after the war was because they understood that a broke and angry Germany is bad news for World Peace.

How come? Let’s look at the fallout of the First World War (starring…surprise…Germany!).

After WW1, Germany was forced to concession most of their assets to the victors via the Treaty of Versailles in 1921. This induced economic meltdown for Germany and poverty went to new highs in Germany. Germans were using speed to japa and leave the hardship.

All of this fueled resentment and hostility towards the victors of WW1 and when a young charismatic chap by the first name of Adolf promised recovery of all Germany’s losses, the people were only too happy to hand him powers to suspend the constitution.

After the war, America understood from history that these are a people who understand how to nurse a grudge and bid their time to fück you up when the conditions are right.

In conclusion, America did not invest in Germany because they like the Germans, they did because they feared the Germans grin

Now that you have explained how America took care of West Germany, Can we also explain to them how the East aka Russia took care of East Germany or North Korea post the Korean war

So we can know who is evil
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

grin grin
I noticed just 2 particular people sha who "shared" a fair few. It was popzaino and prospa. Then sege for one. My gees for life. cheesy cheesy They can see where the attacks are coming from.

Funny enough, ibime also shared one or two despite sticking a knife in. cheesy cheesy

It's all fun and games sha. cheesy we're all having a blast.

I no share anything oh. I was simply laughing as you turn Ogbahiagbon over the matter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ibime:

I no share anything oh. I was simply laughing as you turn Ogbahiagbon over the matter
Proper goalpost shifting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
A001:

The truth is the other races have more intelligent people than Africa.

And one solution to the problems of Africa is for us to have more intelligent people. Of all the continents in the world, Africa has the lowest value for collective intelligence in modern times.
That's why it's the most backward continent
and the slaves of this world.

Whenever I read these nonsenses from you, I don't know whether to say you have a superiority complex or an inferiority complex.
And it is very ironical that the same person who feigns being provoked by the notion that "African cultures are backwards" is the same fella who consistently denigrates the entire black race. Like where exactly do you stand.

Over and over and over again, you keep saying that the vast majority of blacks are less intelligent than the other races. Do you truly believe that rubbish. And your number one culprit for this is the Abrahamic religions but somehow you convinently leave out the fact that our traditional religions are no different to those.
Please stop this African inferiority complex.
Africa suffers from the century long effects of colonization. One of which is illiteracy and under-education but we're steadily bridging that gap. You make it sound like we're just intellectually incapable of ever doing so. Please drop this narrative.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
As far back as 2022, the same
France that rendered Gabon useless, was arresting and charging Bongo's children for ill gotten wealth

Nairaland freedom fighters, you have the floor grin

This coup sef na Bongo overthrowing Bongo. Nothing to celebrate from it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2022/07/29/france-charges-5-more-children-of-ex-gabonese-leader-bongo-over-ill-gotten-assets/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
cc:
DeadPresidents.

Is a broke & angry Korea bad news 4 world peace?
Japan too?
Taiwan nko?
USA also offered the same assistance/deal 2 USSR but Stalin rejected it.

Germany was the aggressor in 2nd world war. U don't lose such war in Europe & think u will get a favorable peace deal.
During the 1870 Franco~Prussian war, which led 2 the unification of German states... France lost the war. Germany annexed d French provinces of Alsace & Lorraine. France were ordered 2 pay a war indemnity of 5billion francs. German soldiers occupied France until they finished payment in 1873.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Whenever I read these nonsenses from you, I don't know whether to say you have a superiority complex or an inferiority complex.
And it is very ironical that the same person who feigns being provoked by the notion that "African cultures are backwards" is the same fella who consistently denigrates the entire black race. Like where exactly do you stand.

Over and over and over again, you keep saying that the vast majority of blacks are less intelligent than the other races. Do you truly believe that rubbish. And your number one culprit for this is the Abrahamic religions but somehow you convinently leave out the fact that our traditional religions are no different to those.
Please stop this African inferiority complex.
Africa suffers from the century long effects of colonization. One of which is illiteracy and under-education but we're steadily bridging that gap. You make it sound like we're just intellectually incapable of ever doing so. Please drop this narrative.
Lols, I didn't expect less from you. He said Africa suffers from years of colonialization as if the colonization was a supernatural phenomenon.

Mostly on this planet, the more intelligent people or race dominate and colonize the less intelligent race. This has happened again and again in various human eras on Earth.

I don't blame you sha. You keep exposing your foolishness and ignorance in posts over posts.
Always reacting to issues emotionally. Lols

Your problem is you post first and think later. Everyone knows the most backward continent in the world, and you're shouting colonization all about, which isn't even a genuine excuse again today.

Are African countries the only countries to be colonized in the world? Even a world power like GB had once been colonized in the past as well by Old Rome.

By all metrics experts use to measure intelligence, every intelligent person knows the continents leading and those lagging behind.

In modern times, you'd struggle to find Africans at the top of key areas of human endeavor.

If by now, you're yet to realize other peoples in Europe and Asia, and North America have left Africa far, far behind, then your problem is worse than I thought.

Look at what a so-called educated person is arguing about in the Internet age. Anyway, I'm not surprised.

You've region where the majority don't even know who their ancestors are, and which is a key sign of low intelligence for any critical thinker.

On this same thread, I stated intelligence isn't a racial or genetic thing, and I said Africans were ahead in the past.

I stated that every human, irrespective of their race, can become highly intelligent.

But colonialization, slavery, and religions have dumbed down the intelligence of most Africans over time. Environmental factors play a key role in the development of the brain, which is the seat of intelligence.

These are issues highly intelligent Africans know. But not a dull person like you.

I made a post about Isese directed specifically to Yoruba people here and this m.oron that doesn't even know what Isese means quoted me and started typing tripe making a fool of yourself as usual.

Your motto is, "post first, think later". I directed a post to a specific group of people here, and a dolt that doesn't even know where he belongs quoted me and started posting your usual garbage.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hw many African states can buy f~35 fighter jet?

we can't cox we're poor!

if u invest in ur neigbour, he becomes rich..he will be able 2 buy ur expensive goods/products & his pocket no go shake. win win for all parties.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

no! It goes 2ru US companies & firm which will then moblize her workforce/machine to the location. That was how it was done in West Germany & Japan.

While building & reconstructing their economy, the US also gave the two state a new constitution..i.e a working system that promotes productivity & mutual competition.

no b 4 9aija where hisbah police dey destroy trailer loads of alcohol cox e dey against sharia laws yet u dey collect tax 4rm alcohol. i.e economic sabotage.

Under AnGela mikel the ex german chancelor, the German govt once fired a CIA spy chief in Berlin cox the spy agent was monitoring her phone call. e dey wrong 2 spy on ur allies/friend but the US won't watch her investment in Germany go 2 waste. They the have right 2 spy on them cox they invested in Germany.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Hw many African states can buy f~35 fighter jet?

we can't cox we're poor!

if u invest in ur neigbour, he becomes rich..he will be able 2 buy ur expensive goods/products & his pocket no go shake. win win for all parties.

It is now very obvious and clear that Afrians don't know what their problems are grin.

So how is F-35jet the problem of the common man in Nigeria and Africa at large? Have you ever seen any protest were people are raising placard about the country not being able to afford F-35 jets? 🤔

So once we can afford F-35jets in Nigeria 🇳🇬, then epileptic power supply will be a thing of the past,pot-holes will cease to exist on our roads,there wouldn't be occasional fuel scarcity, everyone will have access to clean and safe drinking water,our hospitals will be well equipped with every citizen having free acess to adequate medical facilities,University not going on strike,respect for human rights,the age and disabled will be considered for stipends from the government,this and many more?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:11am On Sep 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

https://www.nairaland.com/7825141/last-time-nigerias-economy-stable

So the last time Nigeria's economy was stable was a decade ago(under PDP)

E just remain small make Tinubu and his appointees open mouth talk true say APC's 8+ rule has been a colossal failure . na small e remain like this

Was Peter Obi a part of this economic team? 🤔

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:18am On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

So once we can afford F-35jets in Nigeria, then epileptic power supply will be a thing of the past,pot-holes will cease

i.e an example....

U can't compare the volume of trade between Germany & US to the whole West African region & US? e still no
reach that of Germany. I have already told u how US moved such funds.. if u don't understand the benefits & importance of consistent trade with a rich & wealthy trade partner then stop quoting me. If nigeria become a producing nation tomorrow, her key trade partners shld be Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Cameroon...make we she see how she go survive am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

France colonized Niger and they have many years of business and financial interest in Niger, there are many French companies and citizens living in Niger

They know the coupist are sponsored by an external power whose intention is to take over French business interest in Niger.

You havent told me if it makes sense for the countries we are importing wheat from to insist that Dangote and Eagle flour in Nigeria close their factory and only open factories in the country they are sourcing wheat from
So France is protecting their 'interest' from another Western power?

Was that why they invaded the presidential palace of Ivory Coast and arrested their president so they can install another one?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Spy360:

So France is protecting their 'interest' from another Western power?

Was that why they invaded the presidential palace of Ivory Coast and arrested their president so they can install another one?

Ivory Coast was going into a war because a president lost election and refused to leave

Ivory coast going to war does not protect Frances interest and they stepped in. Same way if Nigeria is going to a war, US and many western countries with business interests will step in and protect their own interest in form of business and citizens

Just to remind you again

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
DeadPresidents.

Is a broke & angry Korea bad news 4 world peace?
Japan too?
Taiwan nko?
USA also offered the same assistance/deal 2 USSR but Stalin rejected it.

Germany was the aggressor in 2nd world war. U don't lose such war in Europe & think u will get a favorable peace deal.
During the 1870 Franco~Prussian war, which led 2 the unification of German states... France lost the war. Germany annexed d French provinces of Alsace & Lorraine. France were ordered 2 pay a war indemnity of 5billion francs. German soldiers occupied[i][/i] France until they finished payment in 1873.

Investment in South Korea was done to create a bulwark against rising unfriendly communist powers in the East such as China, North Korea and Vietnam.

Same with Taiwan. Till today Taiwan has the backing of the US.

My point is, you don’t get what people ought to give you, you get what they must give you.

You seek reparations as an equal, we seek aid like beggars. To get reparations we must not appeal to their humanity but their animality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Getafe just dared the confused people in a country they are battling same issue
This season go hot for Spain, rubiales just found another reason not to resignatleast he no beat or rape person na kiss him kiss😄😄

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This season go hot for Spain, rubiales just found another reason not to resignatleast he no beat or rape person na kiss him kiss😄😄
Getafe signed Greenwood.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Ibime
You snooze you lose
Domina just went from 5 to 9/10
This s2 is mad, their cross breed marriages have cause plenty wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Getafe signed Greenwood.
Yes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ibime
You snooze you lose
Domina just went from 5 to 9/10
This s2 is mad, their cross breed marriages have cause plenty wahala

I no want drop spoilers , na why I no talk about the show again. The season 2 was mad.

I’m eagerly looking forward to season 3. That woman mad gan, when everybody mess up they always come back to her to help clean their mess and by so doing they keep making her more powerful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

When the feminazis wake , they will come for u grin

They will say u dey encourage misogyny Abi wetin dem dey call am ….
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2023
DeadPresidents:

You seek reparations as an equal, we seek aid like beggars. To get reparations we must not appeal to their humanity but their animality.

Boss, u might need 2 check the meaning of "reparation". Africa (apart from Cartage under Hannibal & other ancient kingdoms which was more like a response/retarliation 2 Roman aggression) did not colonise neighter did they invade Europe/US. It was the other way round. na dem suppose make amend 4 wrong doing. How do we pay 4 crime we did not commit?

maybe we can blame moscow for not exporting communism to Africa so that US for create bulwark in Africa.

I no talk say na our right, but if they are not ready 2 create a working system & invest in Africa...they have no business interfering in our affairs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I no want drop spoilers , na why I no talk about the show again. The season 2 was mad.

I’m eagerly looking forward to season 3. That woman mad gan, when everybody mess up they always come back to her to help clean their mess and by so doing they keep making her more powerful
There useless marriage confuse me gan I was about to drop it when gbede happen
Livia is the goat those confused creatures should look up to her
Calm, reserved but deadly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Yesterday, Prof Wole Soyinka organized a conference on Isese and related topics in Lagos, and it was attended by eminent people such as Sowore, Tunde Kelani, and others.

I'm looking for the video of the event and will post a link to it here when I find it.

We need more of such gathering of thinkers in Africa. You can't lay claim to intelligence if you don't value your culture, know the history of your ancestors and forebears, and know the history of your people.

This hypocrite here making silly posts all about believes Africa history is useless and has no value. Only a person with the lowest IQ utters such a stupid statement.

No people can grow and develop unless they know their history. Knowledge of history is highly important because, among other benefits, it allows the present generation to learn of the achievements of the past generations and their mistakes so they can avoid repeating the same mistakes.

It allows for transfer of knowledge over generations, which is a key feature of civilizations around the world. A people can grow to become a powerful civilization over time if they can build on achievements of successive generations over time.

But you'd have to spend months to explain to a person of low IQ why he should learn the history of his people. Intelligent people around the world spend millions of dollars to preserve the history and culture of their people because they know a people that have no history are like a house without pillars of support.

When you don't know your history as a people, it shows the majority of such people have a low level of intelligence, and more intelligent people will rewrite your history for you and use it to enslave and colonize you.

Apart from being a dolt, something fundamental is wrong with a person that says Africa's history is useless and has no value.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.