Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652013 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (4975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:49am On Jan 16
What's a lion to a camel?

What's a Leo to a Pendu?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 10:50am On Jan 16
DissTroy:

I was awake for most parts of last night binge-watching videos and soaking in the disciples of the other guy's tears on Twitter.

Copa America would be here by June, and from all indications, LM10's team are the favourites. And a trophy here and there with Inter Miami.

We go for the 9th Balon d'Or. Just because we can.

Bow to His Royal Magnificence!
K
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 10:59am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:

Make i join you abeg grin grin
With which network majority of our ISP don't have 5g yet and they are already testing 6g in other countries
No stable electricity, if they want to curb these crimes start with cctv using solar and monthly maintenance
But 80% of the cctv will be destroy by hoodlums
How many of us have biometric registered or do our government have our records
E go hard to fight crime with technolgy here
Too many loopholes that will take forever to block

As in ordinary NIN is a total mess, mtchew..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10am On Jan 16
CrystalTiger:

As in ordinary NIN is a total mess, mtchew..
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:11am On Jan 16
Izzou let's have it
Time to donate your tears on behalf of ororo

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:11am On Jan 16
Trevor012:

I am seeing someone dropping epistles and homage because of an award won fraudulently. It's just amusing me 😂.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 11:13am On Jan 16
GrammarNazi1:

All glory to Fifa 🙌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:15am On Jan 16
GrammarNazi1:
Can't Nigeria use technology to fight crime?
people wey never see food chop,na em u wan make dm use tech fight thunder wey fire dia mama
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:15am On Jan 16
GrammarNazi1:
Keep it coming!
No breathing space for Camel boys on the internet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:17am On Jan 16
Trevor012:

All glory to Fifa 🙌
Imagine taking the opinion of Van Gaal as fact!

To slap you just dey hungry me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:17am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:
Izzou let's have it
Time to donate your tears on behalf of ororo

I have no words for you.

I know my god, and my god knows me!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 11:21am On Jan 16
So BAT persisted in making Bello Matawalle the minister of Defense 😂😂..

Nigerians ntoor ..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:23am On Jan 16
izzou:

I have no words for you.

I know my god, and my god knows me!
When you are done pass the bucket to nihilistjnr

We have goat, we have ewure we also have ewu the kogi people called evu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 11:24am On Jan 16
GrammarNazi1:

Imagine taking the opinion of Van Gaal as fact!

To slap you just dey hungry me.

Carry your foolishness somewhere else. Van gaal is confirming what we already knew. With all the awoof penalities and favourable calls we already knew what Fifa was cooking. I should leave van gaal and take the opinion of grammarnonsense 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:25am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin

You no well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:35am On Jan 16
So Tinubu truly approved ₦3bn to verify Buhari social register? How many Govt Schools or Hospital that ₦3bn go equip? He should have scrap that Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs when he became President, but the Tinubu i know will even create more ministries and Agency to compensate his faithfuls with appointments.

https://www.nairaland.com/7971505/tinubu-approved-n3bn-national-social
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:39am On Jan 16
TrebleChamp:
So Tinubu truly approved ₦3bn to verify Buhari social register? How many Govt Schools or Hospital that ₦3bn go equip? He should have scrap that Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs when he became President, but the Tinubu i know will even create more ministries and Agency to compensate his faithfuls with appointments.

https://www.nairaland.com/7971505/tinubu-approved-n3bn-national-social

Since this BETTAgate started I've been saying it loud and clear: Let them scrap the damn humanitarian ministry! I know so many vulnerable people in this Lagos and I've not seen one single benefit from the many humanitarian schemes they put in place

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:46am On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

Since this BETTAgate started I've been saying it loud and clear: Let them scrap the damn humanitarian ministry! I know so many vulnerable people in this Lagos and I've not seen one single benefit from the many humanitarian schemes they put in place

Do you know the population of the country and the proportion of people who are struggling?

That ministry was dead from conception. Even if they don’t embezzle the funds, it won’t put a dent in the suffering on the streets.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 11:53am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:

😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On Jan 16
afrodoc2:

Do you know the population of the country and the proportion of people who are struggling?

That ministry was dead from conception. Even if they don’t embezzle the funds, it won’t put a dent in the suffering on the streets.

Exactly! It's just an avenue for people to further embezzle scarce resources.

Anything that involves aggregating N5000, N10,000 to be shared to thousands or millions of people in this country is just another avenue for those in charge to steal.

At times it just seem as if our leaders cannot just think of what will genuinely alleviate the suffering of the people long term.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:59am On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

Anything that involves aggregating N5000, N10,000 to be shared to thousands or millions of people in this country is just another avenue for those in charge to steal.

At times it just seem as if our leaders cannot just think of what will genuinely alleviate the suffering of the people long term.

They know what to do!

But poverty is what keeps them in power. The poorer the people, the more you can rig and manipulate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:01pm On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

They need to be put through that punishment plan I detailed sometime ago.

Crime and punishment should be the order of the day. Unforgiving punishment.

They need to be put through the pain that alters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:02pm On Jan 16
izzou:

They know what to do!

But poverty is what keeps them in power. The poorer the people, the more you can rig and manipulate.

That's true though, but for how long do we continue like this? And we've all agreed that military rule is usually worse than civilian rule.

So what do we do ? Pray? Be hopeful they will grow conscience some day?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:05pm On Jan 16
afrodoc2:

They need to be put through that punishment plan I detailed sometime ago.

Crime and punishment should be the order of the day. Unforgiving punishment.

They need to be put through the pain that alters.

Those that would oversee the justice system are equally corrupt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:11pm On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

Those that would oversee the justice system are equally corrupt

Hahaha. I don’t think you remember my punishment plan.

It is automatic jail terms for all elected Nigerian officials, right from ward to national level. Not slap on the wrist sentences but decades in jail. Non-negotiable and no rights to litigation or appeal.
The judges too won’t be left out of the largesse. They too will jembe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16
Trevor012:

Carry your foolishness somewhere else. Van gaal is confirming what we already knew. With all the awoof penalities and favourable calls we already knew what Fifa was cooking. I should leave van gaal and take the opinion of grammarnonsense 😂
Because of Penaldo, you insulted me.

You must be a bastard ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:18pm On Jan 16
afrodoc2:

Hahaha. I don’t think you remember my punishment plan.

It is automatic jail terms for all elected Nigerian officials, right from ward to national level. Not slap on the wrist sentences but decades in jail. Non-negotiable and no rights to litigation or appeal.
The judges too won’t be left out of the largesse. They too will jembe.

Who go dey pack dem put for jail ? No be elected officials or already corrupt government workers ? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:28pm On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

Who go dey pack dem put for jail ? No be elected officials or already corrupt government workers ? grin

That is where you are missing it. My scenario is definitely not happening under a democratic setting. Once you see “automatic jail sentence with no appeal” you should know the score.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16
BlueRayDick:

That's true though, but for how long do we continue like this? And we've all agreed that military rule is usually worse than civilian rule.

So what do we do ? Pray? Be hopeful they will grow conscience some day?

Until we have an enlightened population, we are not going anywhere.

A more informed people reduces the chance to rig or manipulate.

When people tell you the North have the numbers, it is basically to prey on their illiteracy.

Despite how long we have accused them of being in the corridors of power, they still cannot match the South.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16
https://www.nairaland.com/7971677/wike-summons-emergency-meeting-over

Itrsm we have seen your hand work oo, no they disguise
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Jan 16
izzou:

Until we have an enlightened population, we are not going anywhere.

A more informed people reduces the chance to rig or manipulate.

When people tell you the North have the numbers, it is basically to prey on their illiteracy.

Despite how long we have accused them of being in the corridors of power, they still cannot match the South.

You are right. But this country looks as if we will never have an enlightened population in the right sense of it.

I was disappointed in a lot of people who are close friends and relatives for their utterances and the mentality they displayed during the last electioneering process. Like some things some people whom I perceived to be intelligent and well enlightened said and and attitude they displayed shocked me.

It now looked as if I never really knew people, I thought I knew.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Jan 16
afrodoc2:

That is where you are missing it. My scenario is definitely not happening under a democratic setting. Once you see “automatic jail sentence with no appeal” you should know the score.

That one sef dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (4975) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), YoungB1a(m), CrystalTiger(m), Theflint1(m), Jarus(m), OasisX, BlueRayDick, raumdeuter, GloriousGbola, monerozi5590 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.