Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,990 members, 7,896,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1682889 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

...... its possible bro. At least you can still withdraw 20k per day, 100k in a week, that should be enough as cash at hand nah.
Belike u no know how d currency useless...

20k for hand per day fit no even rch u do half of the things u gats do,wey require money at hand
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omo see better goal shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
The power in that shot...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sometimes coaches need to trust their instincts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1600174672217505793?t=OI6BVGzE1RC-p0hjIyMq2w&s=19

Tinubu's interview

While pre recorded, it is one of his best Q&A session since becoming APC presidential candidate.

Also loved the response when asked whether The West will treat him differently regarding weapon purchase.

Before the Nairaland Military thread died off, I recall a lot of complaints that some purchased bombers could not be used on bandits(not BH) because of our human rights record.

The message here is Tinubu is looking beyond Nigeria and presenting himself to an international audience.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Segedinho:

20k for hand per day fit no even rch u do half of the things u gats do,wey require money at hand

Segedinho:

Una dey make coming home scary!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omo.. This Swiz striker get better stamina
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
This match don swallow Bruno
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agba baller pepe. Goal ballllll
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:

Bros abeg rest! No one holds any Nigerian politician to a high moral regards and standards. Incase you are not aware same applies for both PO and his gangs of Obi-dients.
It's obvious because of how you want to link him with any opportunity of a corrupt person supporting him.

The funny thing is that corruption is oozing all over Tinubu and Atiku.

No one is talking about fighting corruption except Peter Obi...

...and Tinubu? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wetin concern Pendu grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

It's obvious because of how you want to link him with any opportunity of a corrupt person supporting him.

The funny thing is that corruption is oozing all over Tinubu and Atiku.

No one is talking about fighting corruption except Peter Obi...

...and Tinubu? grin

I agree that corruption is oozing all over tiefnubu and Atiku, but I can't be blind to the fact that the PDP card carrying member PO and his gangs of thieves are not excluded too.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Only once naim Bruno don do something right for this match the remaining time na rubbish e dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pendu go just dey vess like this

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7467876/bola-tinubu-bbc-africa-interview

Young upstart? Someone who was governor of Anambra for 8yrs almost 20yrs ago

grin

Baba doesn't wanna hear that name at all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:
With these cashless policy

All you men wey dey do runs like itsrm, blueraydick Sodik and unlimited22

How will you explain the "transfer to Sandra" to your wife

wetin you dey always buy for Sandra hand
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is exactly why I prefer transfer too.
So it means people will start doing businesses through transfers?

If that should be the case, do you know this is Nigeria which is deep in corruption with yahoo boys everywhere? They will be having a field day with traders be that..cos we will be reading reports of several fake transfers made to traders.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Emefiele is trash
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu says monetary policy needs to change.

Emefiele must go. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7467876/bola-tinubu-bbc-africa-interview

Young upstart? Someone who was governor of Anambra for 8yrs almost 20yrs ago

This is definitely true.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
larride:
Tinubu says monetary policy needs to change.

Emefiele must go. angry

Emeifele will go.

He has literally done like 10 years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu said Insecurity has reduced because Boko Haram no longer has 17 Local governments under their control but I feel this isn't necessarily true...
For one, Iswap and Boko Haram are still an ongoing issue and insecurity is not limited to terrorist activities carried out by them...
It encompasses the general pockets of violent skirmishes and crisis situations all over the country from Bandits to Unknown Gunmen...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
These guys are sick in the head. Attacking someone for hosting Tinubu?
What happens to Democracy? What happens to a party choosing its own candidate? What happened to freedom of contesting ? What happened to freedom of speech?

The more you look at this headless mob, the more you see a group of people who don't wish Nigeria well. People who lack the simplest thinking ability. People who shouldn't be called Zombies because it is an insult to those walking dead.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Emaprince:
So it means people will start doing businesses through transfers?

If that should be the case, do you know this is Nigeria which is deep in corruption with yahoo boys everywhere? They will be having a field day with traders be that..cos we will be reading reports of several fake transfers made to traders.

I don’t know sha, maybe because I stay in Lagos and almost all the service providers, traders , tailors , mechanics and other artisans I’ve transacted with allows u to either pay them in via transfer to their own account or their relatives .

A market like Balogun market on Lagos island , almost all the igbo traders their allow women pay for their wigs , bags , shoes , clothings etc via transfer or POS which the traders old . Even markets like Oke-arin , Idumota on the same island the Traders have their own POS , They just insert ur card and do their thing . If u know how those Fintech companies and payment platform companies have worked their way into the general market space ehn, u will know most traders have since moved up .

With more and more sensitization people will be more aware of the potential risk of fake transfers . By the way , traders I’ve interacted with actually confirm the balance in their account either by USSD or bank app before releasing goods to u.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Izzou your Goat don qualify come outside please cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
This guy's are sick in the head. Attacking someone for hosting Tinubu?
What happens to Democracy? What happens to a party choosing its own candidate? What happened to freedom of contesting ? What happened to freedom of speech?

The more you look at this headless mob, the more you see a group of people who don't wish Nigeria well. People who lack the simplest thinking ability. People who shouldn't be called Zombies because it is an insult to those walking dead.

Surprise surprise, the person attacking me happens to be a BATstard! Why am I not surprised?

The enemies of Nigeria who want APC to continue on this track of wicked misrule. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
As long as the team is moving, I don't care that my GOAT is on the bench. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Tinubu said Insecurity has reduced because Boko Haram no longer has 17 Local governments under their control but I feel this isn't necessarily true...
For one, Iswap and Boko Haram are still an ongoing issue and insecurity is not limited to terrorist activities carried out by them...
It encompasses the general pockets of violent skirmishes and crisis situations all over the country from Bandits to Unknown Gunmen...

I don't think he said this. He was rather giving an example of what Buhari administration did against insecurity
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Rufai don vex...

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1600100389604364288?t=mVXyhPaDBnMppoTuQpSYsw&s=19
This one na still journalist or a man on a vendetta?

The facial expressions and his words are a little too hard.

BTW, I just read from one Nap.tu2 post that a PM once delegated a minister to answer the "PM's Question" ( I know it is not Sunak but he asked for any evidence).

More importantly, it was not a debate.it was an interactive session. Emotions don cloud the guys reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Surprise surprise, the person I am happens to be a BASTtard! Why am I not surprised?

The enemies of Nigeria who want APC to continue on this track of wicked misrule. grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:
Only once naim Bruno don do something right for this match the remaining time na rubbish e dey play

Say what??

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superintendents(m), Sitmr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.