Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1683168 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
cheesy

Na starch this one dey turn or amala?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Blueray, you have your answer below. I'm still surprised that it's me you single out to ask, even though you clearly know the direction this is heading.
I have asked him to avoid me completely to avoid problem in the thread.

I saw his first post to u this evening and he didn’t mention u.

I read through ur spat with him over the weekend and I saw ur posts saying those remarks u made were tongue in the cheek ( whether true or not , I don’t know cos I don’t know u personally and I can’t hold brief for anybody than myself ) .

What I’m concerned about is u still getting triggered to respond to nihilist’s subtle digs when u already claimed u’ve set records straight .

Maybe I’m wired differently sha , but to avoid side jabs no dey hard me at all . Even if person mention me , I still fit no answer .

The problem now is when he responds everything goes dirty and we start reading of dead relatives , childhood marred with abuse etc . I mean ….. I’ve lost someone dear this year and I know how painful the experience can be , e no supposed turn to matter wey dem dey use of diss person na . No be so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Guy u no dey tire!

U already said ur “wishing death on Peter Obi” is a tongue in the cheek statement and at no point did u actually wished he died truly. Why do u still feel the need to respond to any post that still talks about that point ?

Do u by chance think responding to the post will dissuade the poster from making same post next time ? The fact that u didn’t even get a mention sef.

I honestly don’t understand ur thought process sometimes o.

Na this thing I nor dey like.. Oga you nor go dey dictate how person go respond to attack..

Abi them wire your fingers to function without your brain when you see his username? grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

This is ironic considering the fact that you quoted a post that did not mention you with a screenshot of my diary.

Grow up.

Nihilist any talk concerning anyone wishing Obi dead is referred to me by you. No one is a small kid.

I'm asking again, at least for everyone to see, are you saying that you want us to be having problems everyday?

That you will continue to scurry problems. I'm posting that highlight of the post because you admit to being the one to kickstart a problem.

I hate seeing posts where people are blaming me squarely once we start having problems.

So I'm asking again, nihilist CAN YOU AVOID ME TOTALLY? Seeing as he have an ugly history? Abi you want constant brawling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

A Northerner declares his support for Obi. Check comments under his tweet. Nobody curses him. Nobody attacks his family, religion or tribe.

Let same person declares for BAT/Atiku...... LOL!

https://twitter.com/Mallam_jabeer/status/1600065108679352320?t=rJ1MWlhZxu8V7U0TObPx0g&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I’m not blaming Peter Obi for Tinubu’s theifery .

Investing state’s fund in a business which ur family owes major shareholding is not something I will applaud for a man who Prouds himslef to be morally upright incorruptible.

For example I do not support someone like Akeredolu of Ondo state appointing his son as a DG in an agency under his government .

If we will kick against Tinubu pocketing Lagos’ funds , then we should also kick against some of these politicians who toe the same line . If not, one day we will have an Equatorial Guinea situation where the Vice president is the president’s first son .

Lmao... Till today not even an efcc invite sef..

You have not shown where he was suspected of stealing anything to the point the securities invited him for questioning.

You just dey regurgitate nonsense grin.

But who am I to stop you.. Election is in February and thankfully we have won and are still winning souls for Obi grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Everyone on this thread too who were cussing Obi in 2012 will say its tongue in butt cheeks

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2012 was literally the end of the man's tenure.

So we have Anambrians cussing the man out. Two consecutive Anambra state Governors cussing the man out. Even current Obidients now exposed to be wishing the man dead in 2012.

So where did this narrative of performance come from?

Let alone performance in comparison to Tinubu in Lagos?

Avid Comic Book readers like myself will recognise a retcon when they see one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Na this thing I nor dey like.. Oga you nor go dey dictate how person go respond to attack..

Abi them wire your fingers to function without your brain when you see his username? grin

You're getting it wrong. He's supporting same Candidate as you. He's simply cautioning Don J, honestly this is uncalled for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Are u okay with nihilist abusing the memory of Don J’s sister and Don J reciprocating by insulting nihilist’s family members as well into their beef all the time ?

I know u had issues with nihilist in the recent past and u do not agree with him on a whole lot of things , but then u sef talk true na. A person accused u of something and u explained to the best of knowledge how u are not guilty of that accusation , the next time the person brings the accusation up is it not best u don’t respond since u already cleared urself in the village square ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:
grin

A Northerner declares his support for Obi. Check comments under his tweet. Nobody curses him. Nobody attacks his family, religion or tribe.

https://twitter.com/Mallam_jabeer/status/1600065108679352320?t=rJ1MWlhZxu8V7U0TObPx0g&s=19

My guy... When he declares for someone else and is getting insulted, you and all the other apc urchins can defend him cheesy.

Abi nor be Imo governor fear Obidients to the point he personally went to welcome Obi grin. Idiot still denied us stadium sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:
grin

There's a certain nuance to these things, you can see he declared his support for his candidate without taking swipe at any other candidate, I bet if someone declares for Obi and begins to cuss other candidates, you'd find Battified army coming for him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
This nonsense nor dey finish, everyday the same rubbish...Anyway vote Peter Obi for President, APC as a party has failed unequivocally and has taken Nigeria back to the stone age, their senior brother PDP are no better...Each of them fielding candidates with track records of thievery and misappropriation of Public funds for Personal gain...These Old finished men has nothing to offer, vote wisely, do not sell your vote, we need a better Nigeria...Shikena kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Are u okay with nihilist abusing the memory of Don J’s sister and Don J reciprocating by insulting nihilist’s family members as well into their beef all the time ?

I know u had issues with nihilist in the recent past and u do not agree with him on a whole lot of things , but then u sef talk true na. A person accused u of something and u explained to the best of knowledge how u are not guilty of that accusation , the next time the person brings the accusation up is it not best u don’t respond since u already cleared urself in the village square ?

Lmaoooo they have history..
If one person is throwing the first punch in an indirect manner, please better don't query the person that responds in a direct manner. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

So we have Anambrians cussing the man out. Two consecutive Anambra state Governors cussing the man out. Even current Obidients now exposed to be wishing the man dead in 2012.

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I saw his first post to u this evening and he didn’t mention u.

I read through ur spat with him over the weekend and I saw ur posts saying those remarks u made were tongue in the cheek ( whether true or not , I don’t know cos I don’t know u personally and I can’t hold brief for anybody than myself ) .

What I’m concerned about is u still getting triggered to respond to nihilist’s subtle digs when u already claimed u’ve set records straight .

Maybe I’m wired differently sha , but to avoid side jabs no dey hard me at all . Even if person mention me , I still fit no answer .
The problem now is when he responds everything goes dirty and we start reading of dead relatives , childhood marred with abuse etc . I mean ….. I’ve lost someone dear this year and I know how painful the experience can be , e no supposed turn to matter wey dem dey use of diss person na . No be so.

Blueray, this is what I don't understand; WHY AM I THE ONE ALWAYS BEING ASKED TO SWALLOW THE JABS AND BE A BETTER PERSON?

Why would the self acclaimed provocateur not be called to order?

I would ask nihilist severally, AVOID ME! I don't even say anything to him at all.

He would throw a jab my way, I respond accordingly, we begin spar, people begin dey quote me dey ask why I couldn't ignore, I don't understand?

This post now where you're asking me to ignore the jabs, why can't you ask him not to throw them in ten first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

You're getting it wrong. He's supporting same Candidate as you. He's simply cautioning Don J, honestly this is uncalled for.

This has nothing to do with my candidate..
That will not stop me from dropping my opinion on this issue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

They know what they are doing

The same Obi who they rained curses on in 2012 some even wished he was in a plane crash that killed people suddenly became the Messiah in 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na... What's this rubbish nau?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Blueray, this is what I don't understand; WHY AM I THE ONE ALWAYS BEING ASKED TO SWALLOW THE JABS AND BE A BETTER PERSON?

Why would the self acclaimed provocateur not be called to order?

I would ask nihilist severally, AVOID ME! I don't even say anything to him at all.

He would throw a jab my way, I respond accordingly, we begin spar, people begin dey quote me dey ask why I couldn't ignore, I don't understand?

This post now where you're asking me to ignore the jabs, why can't you ask him not to throw them in ten first place?

At this point , I wish u both success in ur future “sparring “

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Theflint1:
There's a certain nuance to these things, you can see he declared his support for his candidate without taking swipe at any other candidate, I bet if someone declares for Obi and begins to cuss other candidates, you'd find Battified army coming for him.

grin

.... that's never necessary. I respect you to some extent on this board, EmmanuelScott1 and Ellexy. You guys rarely use abusive words.

See my good friend, liveLongNprospa eh and Don J.... chei.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

.... that's never necessary. I respect you to some extent on this board, EmmanuelScott1 and Ellexy. You guys rarely use abusive words.

See my good friend, liveLongNprospa eh and Don J.... chei.

cheesy cheesy good friend keh.. Ahn ahn since when?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

My guy... When he declares for someone else and is getting insulted, you and all the other apc urchins can defend him cheesy.

Abi nor be Imo governor fear Obidients to the point he personally went to welcome Obi grin. Idiot still denied us stadium sha cheesy

grin

A sitting Governor welcomed a Candidate of opposition personally at Airport..... that is greatest Respect.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Blueray, for you to even type this post means you've clearly not read what nihilist himself has confessed with his own mouth, which is why I keep reposting it.

He says he likes to look for problem. He specifically mentions throwing jabs at people even when its unwarranted because he's an asshole. And that he likes being an asshole.

My question to you now is that upon reading this things yourself, WHY ARE YOU NOT QUESTIONING HIM?
Why am I the only one being queried?

Please read it carefully this time.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

They know what they are doing

The same Obi who they rained curses on in 2012 some even wished he was in a plane crash that killed people suddenly became the Messiah in 2022

When you now say but you wished this mam dead in 2012, they will say you are insulting them.

But you wished him dead in 2012!

So how can he be remembered as the best performing governor in 2022?

If there was a way to rationalise both positions, it would have been done...but there isn't, so here's the 278th unrelated screenshot of Nihilist's diary.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

cheesy cheesy good friend keh.. Ahn ahn since when?

grin

You honestly think I have beef with anyone here? LMFAO!

To me we are all friends and simply catching some fun regardless to our political divides.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
In this Nihilist/Donjazet battle, I think it best to allow both men to continue their battle. Both of them are troublemakers and are always ready to make ugly the smallest slight. There's nothing you'd accuse Donjazet of that you can't accuse Nihilist of, it's just in their methods that there's a difference.

Seeing things get to the point where they start insulting their loved ones (living and dead) is disturbing, but it's what it is, when dem tire, dem go sheath swords.
BlueRayDick:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

A sitting Governor welcomed a Candidate of opposition personally at Airport..... that is greatest Respect.

Lmaoooo respect indeed.. Man learnt his lesson from Soludo..

Shey you saw how Ngige also handled the situation too grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
larride:
https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1600174672217505793?t=QRxae6PO0P-cWHojqvS7nA&s=19

Tinubu interview with BBC.

Enjoy.
I won’t lie I love the way he answered all the questions, he was smart about it, I liked the way he corrected the guy by saying he shouldn’t ask questions in an accusatory format grin
Tinubu is very smart but sadly age is not on his side anymore...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

You honestly think I have beef with anyone here? LMFAO!

To me we are all friends and simply catching some fun regardless to our political divides.

Lmaoooo friends keh... cheesy cheesy ogbeni what's Donjazet's real name?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo respect indeed.. Man learnt his lesson from Soludo..

Shey you saw how Ngige also handled the situation too grin

grin

25% is all we need in Imo.... no shaking! Up Peter Obi. Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Eh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo friends keh... cheesy cheesy ogbeni what's Donjazet's real name?

grin

Donatus Joseph Chukwumerige

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

I like her energy. She's gonna make a fine Minister, possibly Minister of Health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, iamoyindamola(m), PendragonVII, LordAdam16, DeadPresidents, Segedinho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.