Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1683192 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
This one na still journalist or a man on a vendetta?

The facial expressions and his words are a little too hard.

BTW, I just read from one Nap.tu2 post that a PM once delegated a minister to answer the "PM's Question" ( I know it is not Sunak but he asked for any evidence).

More importantly, it was not a debate.it was an interactive session. Emotions don cloud the guys reasoning

Rufai wants his revenge for the one way humiliation.
all those lag officials were having their fun calling him out and they over did it. It is on reason why Tinubu will not go near arise tv. Man is on a vendetta for his pound of flesh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
These guys are sick in the head. Attacking someone for hosting Tinubu?
What happens to Democracy? What happens to a party choosing its own candidate? What happened to freedom of contesting ? What happened to freedom of speech?

The more you look at this headless mob, the more you see a group of people who don't wish Nigeria well. People who lack the simplest thinking ability. People who shouldn't be called Zombies because it is an insult to those walking dead.

grin

It must be Rufai and AriseTV or we riot.... LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hattrick.... Fvck mbappe cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
This one na still journalist or a man on a vendetta?

The facial expressions and his words are a little too hard.

, I just read from one Nap.tu2 post that a PM once delegated a minister to answer the "PM's Question" ( I know it is not Sunak but he asked for any evidence).

More importantly, it was not a debate.it was an interactive session. Emotions don cloud the guys reasoning.

grin

You are going to far, Biden did same, not as even a Candidate, but as President of United States of America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don’t know sha, maybe because I stay in Lagos and almost all the service providers, traders , tailors , mechanics and other artisans I’ve transacted with allows u to either pay them in via transfer to their own account or their relatives .

A market like Balogun market on Lagos island , almost all the igbo traders their allow women pay for their wigs , bags , shoes , clothings etc via transfer or POS which the traders old . Even markets like Oke-arin , Idumota on the same island the Traders have their own POS , They just insert ur card and do their thing . If u know how those Fintech companies and payment platform companies have worked their way into the general market space ehn, u will know most traders have since moved up .

With more and more sensitization people will be more aware of the potential risk of fake transfers . By the way , traders I’ve interacted with actually confirm the balance in their account either by USSD or bank app before releasing goods to u.
It seems this restriction is on ATM cards alone. Why ATM cards? Atm cards are just a paltry 150k limit normally nau. Is that even too much?

I hope the transfer limit will remain as it was? Or according to how one wants it. E.g on my zenith app..I can set the limit to 5mil if I want to..and reduce it at any given time if I wish.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
I just watched tinubu's interview with BBC and my foremost reaction was one of happiness, happiness in the sense that the man FINALLY agreed to an interview. But me being happy with him just granting an interview made me realize just how so low the bar we have set for him.

Are we supposed to be begging a presidential candidate to come out and speak to us more??

But that aside, this interview, in as mucha s it was in a controlled setting and a friendly journalist was the first time I got to hear this man speak from his head for an extended period of time. I'm disappointed that the journalist did not ask him the most pressing question Nigerians seek, his origin and basic biography and his health status.
Glad though he asked him about his source of wealth, glad to have seen tinubu squirming. grin grin

Say na jealousy dey make people question him wealth. Just imagine!

Anyways I hope to see him grant more interviews. They can't continue hiding him like palliative. He should seize the initiative and talk more to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:

I don't think he said this. He was rather giving an example of what Buhari administration did against insecurity

He was asked about Insecurity and answered with what I wrote...He then said Buhari degraded Iswap but didn't completely annihilate them...He went on to say starting Chaos is easy but ending it and redecorating (by this, I assume he meant renovating the affected areas, maybe he meant something else) is hard and difficult...

He goes on to opine that part of the reason for Buhari being handicapped would be the West not being comfortable enough with Buhari to sell Nigeria the needed weapons; the journalist interjects and asks him if he thinks they will sell to him and he says he doesn't know but would seek alternatives to them if they don't...

Limited to the US only, they sold us Super Tucano jets and just recently, approved the sale of Bell AH-1Z Viper helicopters so not transacting with us is not entirely true ...

But my issue with this whole conversation on insecurity only stems from me understanding this as Tinubu condensing the whole situation to Iswap and Boko Haram, this trivializes other dangerous elements like Bandits...

Don't you think our issues are much more complex now ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
These guys are sick in the head. Attacking someone for hosting Tinubu?
What happens to Democracy? What happens to a party choosing its own candidate? What happened to freedom of contesting ? What happened to freedom of speech?

The more you look at this headless mob, the more you see a group of people who don't wish Nigeria well. People who lack the simplest thinking ability. People who shouldn't be called Zombies because it is an insult to those walking dead.

Don't forget Okwoche is also a Yoruba tribalist Moslem terrorist Abroadian who doesn't want good for Nigeria because he interviewed Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:

I agree that corruption is oozing all over tiefnubu and Atiku, but I can't be blind to the fact that the PDP card carrying member PO and his gangs of thieves are not excluded too.
We know of the BPE scam of Atiku and the ABC straw Tinubu has in Lagos treasury. What do we know of PO?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

We know of the BPE scam of Atiku and the ABC straw Tinubu has in Lagos treasury. What do we know of PO?

PO is a PDP card carrying member that's surrounded by same recycled criminals from PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:
I just watched tinubu's interview with BBC and my foremost reaction was one of happiness, happiness in the sense that the man FINALLY agreed to an interview. But me being happy with him just granting an interview made me realize just how so low the bar we have set for him.

Are we supposed to be begging a presidential candidate to come out and speak to us more??

But that aside, this interview, in as mucha s it was in a controlled setting and a friendly journalist was the first time I got to hear this man speak from his head for an extended period of time. I'm disappointed that the journalist did not ask him the most pressing question Nigerians seek, his origin and basic biography and his health status.
Glad though he asked him about his source of wealth, glad to have seen tinubu squirming. grin grin

Say na jealousy dey make people question him wealth. Just imagine!

Anyways I hope to see him grant more interviews. They can't continue hiding him like palliative. He should seize the initiative and talk more to Nigerians.
Let Rufai Useni interview him. wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Plenty

As a start we know Obi took state funds and put into his private business

We know of his indictment in the Pandora paper scandals
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:

PO is a PDP card carrying member that's surrounded by same recycled criminals from PDP and APC.
As it stands right now he is the presidential candidate of LP.

But that's not the issue. For me it's not really about party. Prof Osinbajo is a clean dude as far as I know. He is in APC. Tomorrow if he joins another party no one should say he is an APC card carrying member. That's will sound stupid just as this sounds too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Let Rufai Useni interview him. wink

Is Rufai Oseni more qualified than the BBC guy who interviewed him today?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Plenty

As a start we know Obi took state funds and put into his private business

We know of his indictment in the Pandora paper scandals
Your first accusation is incorrect. You know you twisted the narrative to suit your claim. He invested state funds in a business and the state reaped benefits from it. That is no crime, in fact he should be commended. Had Tinubu invested Lagos funds in his business, you would say he developed Lagos.

As for the Pandora papers, it was his family investment. The only issue here was that he kept it secret/hidden. But that can be forgiven. He didn't steal to make that investment.

Should we talk about Tinubu?

What's his name to start with?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin

Some of us are wise, every Obidense assume dey over-wise.

Who the hell is Rufai by the way?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:

Diggz, you've been quite outspoken recently but not definitive in your stance.

What do you want Nigerians to do in their efforts to stop the country regressing?

What is your advise to Nigerians on this election?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

So he shouldn't be afraid of being interviewed by a less qualified journalist.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Your first accusation is incorrect. You know you twisted the narrative to suit your claim. He invested state funds in a business and the state reaped benefits from it. That is no crime, in fact he should be commended. Had Tinubu invested Lagos funds in his business, you would say he developed Lagos.

As for the Pandora papers, it was his family investment. The only issue here was that he kept it secret/hidden. But that can be forgiven. He didn't steal to make that investment.

Watch him turn Amala now.

Ask him who is tinubu's father and mother. Which state tinubu was born.
His primary and secondary school.
Lets see him dodge this.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

BAT na real OG!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
I saw this picture and felt queezy.
Is this allowed?? What of a father and daughter, is this acceptable?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Who owns the business that Obi invested that state fund in
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

He was asked about Insecurity and answered with what I wrote...He then said Buhari degraded Iswap but didn't completely annihilate them...He went on to say starting Chaos is easy but ending it and redecorating (by this, I assume he meant renovating the affected areas, maybe he meant something else) is hard and difficult...

He goes on to opine that part of the reason for Buhari being handicapped would be the West not being comfortable enough with Buhari to sell Nigeria the needed weapons; the journalist interjects and asks him if he thinks they will sell to him and he says he doesn't know but would seek alternatives to them if they don't...

Limited to the US only, they sold us Super Tucano jets and just recently, approved the sale of Bell AH-1Z Viper helicopters so not transacting with us is not entirely true ...

But my issue with this whole conversation on insecurity only stems from me understanding this as Tinubu condensing the whole situation to Iswap and Boko Haram, this trivializes other dangerous elements like Bandits...

Don't you think our issues are much more complex now
?

I totally agree with you on the bolded.

I just believe that the ISWAP and BH reference was an example of the insecurity the Buhari government came to fight( BH was the main campaign talking points) and that he did well on that front.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

But that's not the issue. For me it's not really about party. Prof Osinbajo is a clean dude as far as I know. He is in APC. Tomorrow if he joins another party no one should say he is an APC card carrying member. That's will sound stupid just as this sounds too.

He's not -he just has less baggage of the lot. Working for Tinubu as a legal professional in that top position while BAT converted half of Lagos to his personal estate can't leave you spotless.
Still, he's the most cerebral and seems more willing to get things done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:
grin

BAT na real OG!!!

Tinubu's moral standing does not lace obi's shoe's. Lets also NEVER forget that Obi outperformed tinubu RELATIVE to resources available.
Ask tinubu his achievement and he begins pointing to fashola and ambodes achievements and claiming victory for appoiting them. Like they are kids, the minute one even stepped out and did exceedingly well, tinubu had him removed.

This man is EVIL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:
grin

BAT na real OG!!!

The way he said that 'None' was so sharp.

Uncle wasn't having it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yes Obi performed so well that he was wished dead 7 years and 6 months into an 8 year tenure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
On adamu's Twitter page. grin grin grin
Nigerians don too see shege. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Taaah.. Shatttap my friend! When that your brain go ever develop pass that same guy wey declare Walcott and Bellerin as world class players? Na only a steeewpid person go see a well known political prostitute jump from one political party to another as normal thing for a supposed leader/presidential candidate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Amazing.

Like Babachir like Obi
Like Major Eneche like Datti

If Raum mistakenly join LP , he will be forgiven instantly
Some sins are smaller than others and can be forgiven. Some animals are more equal than others

It is becoming clear that people who supports APC=PDP supporters=LP supporters.
Join us and become as white as snow

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Yes Obi performed so well that he was wished dead 7 years and 6 months into an 8 year tenure.

Is this directed at me? Are you taking a shot at me now to start something?

Secondly, can you show us where Obi was wished dead?
But first answer the first let me know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Nezzjnr, CAPdan21(m), GloriousGbola and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.