Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1683151 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (5009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Amazing.

Like Babachir like Obi
Like Major Eneche like Datti

If Raum mistakenly join LP , he will be forgiven instantly

It is becoming clear that people who supports APC=PDP supporters=LP supporters.
Join us and become as white as snow

I've told you to stop hiding. Come out straight.

Use your main monicker and support t
Your bat with your open chest.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Your first accusation is incorrect. You know you twisted the narrative to suit your claim. He invested state funds in a business and the state reaped benefits from it. That is no crime, in fact he should be commended. Had Tinubu invested Lagos funds in his business, you would say he developed Lagos.

As for the Pandora papers, it was his family investment. The only issue here was that he kept it secret/hidden. But that can be forgiven. He didn't steal to make that investment.

Should we talk about Tinubu?

What's his name to start with?

Tinubu did worse actually . He had a company formed ( after the promoter of the company sold the idea to him ) , made the state government award the contract of tax consultancy to the firm , nominated different people at different times to hold majority shares of the firm on his behalf (including his cousin the immediate past governor of Osun state ) , had the firm transform from a limited liability company to a partnership and then push the promoter of the firm out which led to that one suing him ( All of this according to court documents).

I think Tinubu and Obi are no saints on this one .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who owns the business that Obi invested that state fund in
What's the name of the business?

He invested state funds for the state. I admit it would have been subjective since he had interest the business. But you check the motive. It was for the good of the state. Besides he the state loses he too loses.

Honestly we shouldn't be using this against him, he should rather be commended in a country where individuals use bullion vans to siphon state resources.

Can we now talk about Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Is this directed at me? Are you taking a shot at me now to start something?

Secondly, can you show us where Obi was wished dead?
But first answer the first let me know.

What does the screenshot you posted have to do with Peter Obi?

Donjazet: Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu as a governor

Nihilist: Peter Obi was being wished dead by the end of his tenure as a governor

Donjazet: look at this screenshot from Nihilist diary.

How does this correlate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ah... e Don happen again. Abeg DonJ I go respond to you later, I need to activate my read, like and share mode.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Tinubu's moral standing does not lace obi's shoe's. Lets also NEVER forget that Obi outperformed tinubu RELATIVE to resources available.
Ask tinubu his achievement and he begins pointing to fashola and ambodes achievements and claiming victory for appoiting them. Like they are kids, the minute one even stepped out and did exceedingly well, tinubu had him removed.

This man is EVIL!

grin

..... he outperformed BAT indeed. Tinubu raised Lagos IGR from meagre 600m to 5b. Can you tell us about Obi's own. Let's start from there.

Secondly, BAT is making Men, see what Obi is making.... except you can prove it wrong with names and group photograph.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Is this directed at me? Are you taking a shot at me now to start something?

Secondly, can you show us where Obi was wished dead?
But first answer the first let me know.

Guy u no dey tire!

U already said ur “wishing death on Peter Obi” is a tongue in the cheek statement and at no point did u actually wished he died truly. Why do u still feel the need to respond to any post that still talks about that point ?

Do u by chance think responding to the post will dissuade the poster from making same post next time ? The fact that u didn’t even get a mention sef.

I honestly don’t understand ur thought process sometimes o.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Tinubu did worse actually . He had a company formed ( after the promoter of the company sold the idea to him ) , made the state government award the contract of tax consultancy to the firm , nominated different people at different times to hold majority shares of the firm on his behalf (including his cousin the immediate past governor of Osun state ) , had the firm transform from a limited liability company to a partnership and then push the promoter of the firm out which led to that one suing him ( All of this according to court documents).

I think Tinubu and Obi are no saints on this one .
This sounds like you just finding a way to blame Peter Obi for Tinubu's thiefery. Anyways...

The only area I hold him accountable is not releasing information on his overseas investment. But then that is not criminal and can be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

..... he outperformed BAT indeed. Tinubu raised Lagos IGR from meagre 600m to 5b. Can you tell us about Obi's own. Let's start from there.

Secondly, BAT is making Men, see what Obi is making.... except you can prove it wrong with names and group photograph.

If Obi did so well, why is Donjazet wishing him dead at the end of his tenure?

I feel like there's no other debate that even needs to be had at this point.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Your first accusation is incorrect. You know you twisted the narrative to suit your claim. He invested state funds in a business and the state reaped benefits from it. That is no crime, in fact he should be commended. Had Tinubu invested Lagos funds in his business, you would say he developed Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ&t=34s

Watch the above where he said "I put in $30M of state money in the brewery"

As for the Pandora papers, it was his family investment. The only issue here was that he kept it secret/hidden. But that can be forgiven. He didn't steal to make that investment.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html

Above is how Obi hid money in his daughters name as exposed by Pandora papers

Should we talk about Tinubu?

What's his name to start with?

You are the one who came to sell Obi as a saint as seen here
Spy360:

We know of the BPE scam of Atiku and the ABC straw Tinubu has in Lagos treasury. What do we know of PO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

So he shouldn't be afraid of being interviewed by a less qualified journalist.

Why would he be subjecting himself to rookies in journalism business when he can speak to their father
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:
As long as the team is moving, I don't care that my GOAT is on the bench. grin
Na so chief...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

What's the name of the business?

He invested state funds for the state. I admit it would have been subjective since he had interest the business. But you check the motive. It was for the good of the state. Besides he the state loses he too loses.

Honestly we shouldn't be using this against him, he should rather be commended in a country where individuals use bullion vans to siphon state resources.

Can we now talk about Tinubu?

I like how you use flowery words to color outright abuse of office. Its corruption simple from our Saint Obi

How can you invest State funds in a business you have interest in? Is that not the way other governors do their corruption?

WHy do we want to talk about Tinubu? You came here to beat chest say Obi is not like Atiku and Tinubu yet we are seeing issues similar to what the others are accused of
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

What does the screenshot you posted have to do with Peter Obi?

Donjazet: Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu as a governor

Nihilist: Peter Obi was being wished dead by the end of his tenure as a governor
Donjazet: look at this screenshot from Nihilist diary.

How does this correlate?

Nihilist, I have asked you to avoid me seeing as we have a long and ugly history that has no end.
Why can you not avoid me??

Do you simply want us to be having problems everyday?

I'm certainly tired of it because it wastes soo much of my time.

So I am asking you directly, can you avoid stirring problems with me? Can you avoid me totally?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

This sounds like you just finding a way to blame Peter Obi for Tinubu's thiefery. Anyways...

The only area I hold him accountable is not releasing information on his overseas investment. But then that is not criminal and can be forgiven.

I’m not blaming Peter Obi for Tinubu’s theifery .

Investing state’s fund in a business which ur family owes major shareholding is not something I will applaud for a man who Prouds himslef to be morally upright incorruptible.

For example I do not support someone like Akeredolu of Ondo state appointing his son as a DG in an agency under his government .

If we will kick against Tinubu pocketing Lagos’ funds , then we should also kick against some of these politicians who toe the same line . If not, one day we will have an Equatorial Guinea situation where the Vice president is the president’s first son .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

I've told you to stop hiding. Come out straight.

Use your main monicker and support t
Your bat with your open chest.

First, not everyone need more than one moniker.
Second, I am not supporting Okwute or BAT
Third,You are not worth using an alternate for.
Fourth, Can you kindly unfollow me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Nihilist, I have asked you to avoid me seeing as we have a long and ugly history has no end.

Do you simply want us to having problems everyday?

So I am asking you directly, can you avoid stirring problems with me? Can you avoid me totally?

The irony of this is astounding

when this same moniker has been fllowing me around for 6yrs dishing insults endlessly

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nostradamus1:

First, not everyone need more than one moniker.
Second, I am not supporting Okwute or BAT
Third,You are not worth using an alternate for.
Fourth, Can you kindly unfollow me?

Bingo work na full time thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Guy u no dey tire!

U already said ur “wishing death on Peter Obi” is a tongue in the cheek statement and at no point did u actually wished he died truly. Why do u still feel the need to respond to any post that still talks about that point ?

Do u by chance think responding to the post will dissuade the poster from making same post next time ? The fact that u didn’t even get a mention sef.

Well, I don't think it was tongue in cheek.

The rehabilitation of Obi's reputation since his tenure as Governor has been crazy. I think someone posted a NL thread discussing Obi's regime back in his day as Governor, and almost all posters at the time were cussing him out.

The death wish comment is consistent with the general perception of Obi by Anambrians at the time.

It's a bit random to go to a thread about Danbaba Suntai and post that you want him to pilot a plane with Obi sat in the front row. How is that tongue in cheek? How did Obi enter the conversation?

Nobody should piss on here and call it rain.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:
I just watched tinubu's interview with BBC and my foremost reaction was one of happiness, happiness in the sense that the man FINALLY agreed to an interview. But me being happy with him just granting an interview made me realize just how so low the bar we have set for him.

Are we supposed to be begging a presidential candidate to come out and speak to us more??

But that aside, this interview, in as mucha s it was in a controlled setting and a friendly journalist was the first time I got to hear this man speak from his head for an extended period of time. I'm disappointed that the journalist did not ask him the most pressing question Nigerians seek, his origin and basic biography and his health status.
Glad though he asked him about his source of wealth, glad to have seen tinubu squirming. grin grin

Say na jealousy dey make people question him wealth. Just imagine!

Anyways I hope to see him grant more interviews. They can't continue hiding him like palliative. He should seize the initiative and talk more to Nigerians.
The interview was controlled so much that the camera man never went beyond a passport-sized video frame for him.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Do u by chance think responding to the post will dissuade the poster from making same post next time ? The fact that u didn’t even get a mention sef

Blueray, you have your answer below. I'm still surprised that it's me you single out to ask, even though you clearly know the direction this is heading.
I have asked him to avoid me completely to avoid problem in the thread.

nihilistjnr:

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Nihilist, I have asked you to avoid me seeing as we have a long and ugly history has no end.

Do you simply want us to having problems everyday?

This is ironic considering the fact that you quoted a post that did not mention you with a screenshot of my diary.

Grow up.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Indaboki: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:
On adamu's Twitter page. grin grin grin
Nigerians don too see shege. grin

I just voted

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

Blueray, you have your answer below. I'm still surprised that it's me you single out to ask, even though you clearly know the direction this is heading.

Was this the post you quoted initially?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Theflint1:
The interview was controlled so much that the camera man never went beyond a passport-sized video frame for him.

Omo. cheesy
I'm just happy with the baby steps. I'm sure that he would expose his mental deficiency the more he talks. All we need is just one journalist to ask the golden question; who are your parents, what state are you from? Primary and secondary school? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Why would he be subjecting himself to rookies in journalism business when he can speak to their father
Rookies don't have respect.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Well, I don't think it was tongue in cheek.

The rehabilitation of Obi's reputation since his tenure as Governor has been crazy. I think someone posted a NL thread discussing Obi's regime back in his day as Governor, and almost all posters at the time were cussing him out.

The death wish comment is consistent with the general perception of Obi by Anambrians at the time.

It's a bit random to go to a thread about Danbaba Suntai and post that you want him to pilot a plane with Obi sat in the front row. How is that tongue in cheek? How did Obi enter the conversation?

Nobody should piss on here and call it rain.

Everyone on this thread too who were cussing Obi in 2012 will say its tongue in butt cheeks

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donjazet2:

How about you follow your own advise and avoid me or any of my posts completely
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spy360:

Rookies don't have respect.

If your state governor come to visit your house, will he be speaking to you or to your 4yr old son?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin

..... not just dead bruh, horrible dead. He never wished him to die peacefully but horribly cos his failures were overwhelming.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Well, I NEVER wished Obi dead.
Infact, it could well be that I wanted Obi to advise the man well.

It could well be that I believed Obi had overflowing grace that would touch the man.
Saying that I wished him dead is misinterpreting my thought and giving it your agenda. cheesy

I mean that statement literally has lol and smiley in it. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Everyone on this thread too who were cussing Obi in 2012 will say its tongue in butt cheeks

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

grin

Internet never forget. His failures are documented and well laminated. If you need Obi's track records, check the link.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (5009) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, seankafor(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.