Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,115 members, 7,880,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari (46908 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Sleekfingers: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://leadership.ng/2023-tinubu-is-my-preferred-successor-says-buhari/

Yes, Tinubu is nigerians preferred candidate......

Peter obi and Atiku are just wasting their time and money......

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by ekukeku(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm happy Buhari endorce Tinubu

Tinubu don loose

Super eagles go explain better
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by CheapHomes1: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114016743:

So shall it be......

Which men did Tinubu build?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Golden111(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Endorsement or not buhari is tinubu's or any APC candidate number 1 obstacle

His legendary incompetence will make it almost impossible for APC to uphold power

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Balkan(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
This man greatest problem is IPOB

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Golan007: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
East won't do and join the winning party now
Once elections are over they would start backstabbing each other whilst singjng Biafran tunes.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by cleverja: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
So the ancestors are still regrouping to continue oppressing Nigerian Youth, the supposed leaders of tomorrow!
God have mercy on us the innocents ones, let Tinubu go and become the governor of any Southwest region, or any of the Northern state!

Lanrelagboi:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why do I find it hard to believe undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by crackhouse(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Liar of the century...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by pedel: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
His deputy wouldn't have won.
The VP can't win Atiku in the north.
We all want a very smart man like Osinbajo to become the president, but the illiterate Northerners won't vote for him.
The main goal of a political party is to win elections.
There is no sentiment or emotions needed.
No matter how popular Obi is in the South; he won't get the 25% vote in the North.
Obi should have stayed in the PDP and fight for the ticket there.
Nigerian politics makes no sense.

mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by CheapHomes1: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Buhari Has An Unstable Mental Health Challenges Same AscTinubu, He Can Never in His Right Senses and Frame of Mind Issues Such a Statement.

See the two of them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by adioolayi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ilu ti yi, Orin ti change grin grin grin

Asiwaju Jagaban, Baba Iya won!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
After Una Arewa plans against him doesn't work out the way una plan why wouldn't he be ur Successor

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
lipsrsealed dem scammed Pa starboy,onu3/Amaechi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by treatise: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Do quick and vacate that seat this man.

Worst leadership to mankind ever known
I think there should be another past participle of WORST that should be suitable to describe Buhari's regime.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by CheapHomes1: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114016743:

So shall it be......

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Haaaa wahala don happen.

Heart attack!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Softmirror: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
[b]TINUBU IS THE KING MAKER. HE MADE BUHARI LOL AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

TINUBU DOESN'T NEED BUHARI TO WIN ELECTIONS. THIS HE PROVED BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT DURING THE PRIMARIES AGAINST ALL ODDS.

ANYBODY WHO THINKS TINUBU IS RELYING ON BUHARI IS LIVING IN TOTAL DELUSION.

LIFE HAS A WAY OF REWARDING US FOR THE SACRIFICES WE MAKE. WHERE WAS EVEN BUHARI WHEN TINUBU AND CO SPEAR HEADED THE MOVEMENT AGAINST THE MILITARY JUNTA OF GENERAL SANI ABACHA FOR THE DEMOCRACY THE LIKES OF PETER OBI AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE BEATING THEIR CHEST ABOUT TODAY?

THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION SPEAK VOLUMES.

YES! THE KING MAKER HIMSELF HAS MADE HIMSELF KING.

YOU ARE ALL JUST WASTING YOUR TIME. THE WINNER OF THE GENERAL ELECTIONS HAS ALREADY BEEN CROWNED EVEN BEFORE A SINGLE CAST OF A VOTE.

MAY WE BE SO FAVOURED IN LIFE. A MAN LIKE TINUBU IS SO FORTUNATE. THE YOUNGEST SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IN HIS HAY DAYS.

EVEN AS FAR BACK AS ABOUT 30YEARS AGO, TINUBU HAS BEEN ROLLING WITH THE BIG BOYS. IT IS A GREAT PRIVILEGE TO HAVE BEEN IN AND AROUND ASO ROCK AS FAR BACK. YOU CAN IMAGINE WHERE PETER OBI WAS AS OF THEN?[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by cp3o: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.

At least Osinbajo would have been easy to sell. Tinubu feels it is his turn. We the voters obviously don't count. Meanwhile, Tinubu says he is going to continue with the policies of Buhari. May God forbid.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is our man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by real777(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yorubas want to foister their ancestor on Nigerians not because of credibility & quality leadership but for tribalism sake just to spite the Igbos again. When una go end all these amala & ewedu politics for God's sakes? Not that he would be president but we must do away with ethnic & party politics.....
Plenty senseless teenagers on this forum hence while I dey always laugh when some matured folks burns brain matters on meaningless squabbles with kids online. Tribal comments has eaten up their brain. Kids that hasn't experienced the harsh reality & temptations of life other than playing senseless music, drinking, partying and looking for whom to steal their dollars or naira.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by PointZerom: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
marsman:
History will record IPOB as the greatest loosers since the creation of this Nation after 2023. Evil never wins.
Buhari will do this, buhari will do that. Believe the hate filled entities at your own peril.

Shut up, Buhari has no option than to say this. Tinubu was never his preferred choice but as events unfolded and he couldn't have his way on consensus candidate, no other option than to swallow the humble pie.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Pakute: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
kurupt1:

You know Tinubu has nothing to offer thats why you are whipping up ethnic sentiments because that's the only way Tinubu can get votes
How about ibos projecting ethnic sentiments around Obi?.. Why are Ibos literally skinning out Mbaka for speaking against Obi?.. Would ibos not have applauded him if he had prophesied against Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by NIGERIAJAGA419: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Two of you are failures.
but you buhari and TINUBU Pampers wearer
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by grandstar(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:

I am sure Osinbajo was his preferred candidate but probably got spooked by Tinubu's outbursts and chose not to endorse anyone.

It is weird that a president who rode on the horse of integrity and anti-corruption would endorse a candidate with a lot of sleaze whirling above hin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by masseratti: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
misconstrued topic.. at no where did the president said Tinubu was his preferred successor.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
MKO abiola season 2 about to repeat itself

That is not going to happen bro and remember MKO case happened under millitary moreso after MKO the presidency still ended up in SW for 8 good years bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by redcliff: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.

Lmao! you hit the nail where its supposed to be!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
kingbee90:
Trust a Fulani man on your own peril.
Tinubu was not Buhari's preferred candidate in the just concluded APC primaries. It was Lawan but Tinubu had to blackmail the cabal & insulted Buhari in Ogun state( about how Buhari cried on national TV after loosing several times) as well as bribing the delegates with his stolen Lagos money.
When Buhari takes his revenge Tinubu will not see it coming.

You sabi Fulani people well.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wahala go dey for 2023...

EndSars season 2 loading...

After all the rubbish you have done to Nigerians, you still want to impose another President on Nigerians.

Allow Nigerians make their choices o they're tired of APC and PDP...

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Abubaushe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Why do people come to this platform and talk thrash and mundane,Buhari's party already has her presidential candidate,so is he expected to endorse any other candidate aside his party choice!
Be informed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.