Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari (46882 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by okefranci: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
kiss
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Thormiwah(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
He's only saying Party candidate is "his candidate"
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Enumerator(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
I tell you!
EmekaBlue:
Do quick and vacate that seat this man.

Worst leadership to mankind ever known

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Enumerator(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:
MKO abiola season 2 about to repeat itself
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by inioluwa03: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Well that maybe to the president but to a well meaning Nigerian Osinbajo is preferred for a new Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Yellowface1220(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Evil people all the way.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
DEAR IGBOS BE WARNED , YORUBAS AREN'T STUPID !! Last warning ....

Every well meaning and forward thinking human being should Retweet and make sure his/her audience read & digest this thread.

Yorubas are the most accommodating and tolerating tribe in Nigeria.

1/1
Growing up we aren't bred to hate anybody , ask around or even ask any Yoruba native(s). Our parents and forefathers accommodating and tolerating mindset should not be seen as our weakness nowadays when the arrival of social media has erode the senses of most youths

1/2
It's only in Yoruba land you will find every radio station create separate programs to air Igbo music ( especially their high-life musicians ) and even made sure they were employed without discrimination. No other tribe in any other region does such for YORUBAS

1/3
In our schools growing up, we had igbo tutors not because they were better than the Yoruba tutors but every private / public schools made sure there are igbos in every school, Igbos weren't seen as threat or competition to Yorubas.

Even we are the only tribe that -
Practice intermarriage without dubious/exorbitant prices for brides nor religious differences , the way Yorubas inter marry other tribes non of those tribes has the record of such reach. It's easy for an Igbo girl to marry a Yoruba man than an Igbo guy to marry a Yoruba girl
1/4
But all these are becoming things of the past now because of the recent intolerance by both tribes most importantly IGBOS !

They see Yorubas as threat and competitors because of POLITICAL IDEOLOGY !

Gradually Igbos are moving away from the usual FULANI rhetorics they have been
Singing for the past 7yrs , they are now moving unto Yorubas gradually ...

This is a delicate and grave mistake for Ndi Igbos , in as much as the voice of Igbos that are against these rabid trend are low or not heard and most of them are even getting bullied & called efulefu -
By fellow Igbos , I wouldn't want to generalize that all Igbos are with the madness of the majority !

It's political season , market your candidate without introducing ethnic Slurs & religious insults.

Learn from the Northerners you will not see a northerner call Yorubas
Slaves and igbos Dogs but we are evident to how Igbos call Yorubas slaves and Hausafulani COWs

And when such is returned back to IGBOS they claim everyone hates them ! You can't be throwing stones on my father's house and expect me to serve you popcorn and Coca cola -
Tolerance is key , respect people's opinion and choices and if you need to argue & insult , do so directly to your fellow discussants !

Stop introducing ethnic Slurs and generalizing , most of us are guilty of this !

Please lets retrace our steps and focus on educating our
Audience and involve in healthy debates.

I'm guilty of whatever I have wrote in this thread , I only started doing so because I became so emotional and angry seeing my tribe been insulted by misled and erratic igbos.

I totally lost it , but am retracing my steps now

I will stop insulting and using unmerited names on any igbo leaders , their state and the people.

I have over 50 unprinted Flocabularies I use to insult obi supporters, ipob supporters and co.

I will stop all as from now henceforth.
I advice you do so also to reduce the tension during this election time , stop making unnecessary enemies and hating on people u barely even know.

If you like insult me now henceforth, na to block u remain now , I also apologise to those I have offended also.

Let's keep
The campaign season clean , we youths have to apply commonsense not emotions.

If we are disunited , divided and made enemies across tribes and religions there's no way we can rescue or attain any leadership stage.

To my APC / TINUBU commandos please let's tone it down !
If Igbos continue in this trajectory of insults again , don't blame anyone reacting because we are all humans.

To the minute double faced fence seaters who helps Igbos to deride and insult the Yoruba tribe
Hear this " ina n Jo Ile baba e oun bawon bu petrol si , ti Ile ba Jo tan
Sé ori eni(mat) ni Baba e fe sun si ni "

A word is enough for the wise !

T for Thanks
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maryjane001:

Bitter sentiments as usual....
Take heart brother..
Imagine .. olosho quoting me
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by DOM7: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Evil response! Why then did you signed the not too young to run bill? With a promise to hand over to a young person. Nigerian youths are scammed by this selfish bigot.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Pain(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Confused Man
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kolmart: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Any market that PMB handle or sponsors always ended in disaster BAT have to pray harder
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Yusy79: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement. He doesn't even have to force him on the party, just confide on El rufai . other governors will get the memo and they wouldn't have been in this VP dilemma

Why must He support His VP? Is BAT not eligible for the presidents support too?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Alary: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114016664]NorthWest , SouthWest alliance[/quote
Continues]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by swissgoldenpro2: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by mycar: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yusy79:

Why must He support His VP? Is BAT not eligible for the presidents support too?
Because VP is more qualified than BAT, and before you go gaga, if it was your personal business or company, and you are faced to engage either of the two, who would you employ to manage your business or organization? Knowing the physical fitness demand if the job
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
walefresh3:

Imagine .. olosho quoting me
Wasted sperm quoting me .....pukes
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by HITsquad: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Misterone:
las las na you go cry. I no know why Una like to dey think like mumu. So you think after 8years in power APC will handover to PDP? Mumu.
Learn to make your own point without insults kid...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by HITsquad: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
if buhari had spoken otherwise you will still say that it's finished for tinubu,what kind of a 2face human being are you ?
Idibia 2face
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by dragunov: 1:47am On Jun 22, 2022
dragunov:

Typical Fulani deception. grin grin grin grin Anybody who still believes anything Buhari says after continuously lying to Nigerians from 2015 till date must be a big foo.l

For him to have deceived our ever loquacious, ever garrulous Pastor Tunde Bakare into abandoning his major call to become a running mate speaks volumes about Buhari's slyness. He so much enamored Bakare to the extent that the pastor helped him clinch the presidency later by leaking some divine secrets to him, all against God's will.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by BennyDGreat: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
kingbee90:
Trust a Fulani man's praise singing on your own peril.
Tinubu was not Buhari's preferred candidate in the just concluded APC primaries. It was Lawan but Tinubu had to blackmail the cabal & insulted Buhari in Ogun state( about how Buhari cried on national TV after loosing several times) as well as bribing the delegates with his stolen Lagos money.
When Buhari takes his revenge Tinubu will not see it coming.

Which revenge again...same Tinubu helped Buhari become president oh
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by abysirius(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2022
The same story you people have been tellingsince 1600. Time to change your song.
Buhari will do this..Buhari will do that to Tinubu..Now he has the ticket and u still have mouth grin grin
kingbee90:
Trust a Fulani man's praise singing on your own peril.
Tinubu was not Buhari's preferred candidate in the just concluded APC primaries. It was Lawan but Tinubu had to blackmail the cabal & insulted Buhari in Ogun state( about how Buhari cried on national TV after loosing several times) as well as bribing the delegates with his stolen Lagos money.
When Buhari takes his revenge Tinubu will not see it coming.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Misterone: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
HITsquad:
Learn to make your own point without insults kid...

you want to correct an insult with insult. You must be very stupid! Who are you calling a kid? Idiot.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by RillJ(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2022
WOW!

No wonder he was named as the consensus candidate prior to the primaries!

Asiwaju should be more wary of Bubu than ever before!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by snoopz: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Do quick and vacate that seat this man.

Worst leadership to mankind ever known
You think buhari is the worst? Wait for tinubu to enter
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Safyqueen: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.

Very sorry. You are expecting or waiting for Buhari to say otherwise so that you can laugh at Tinubu endlessly. Sorry for the disappointment.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by walefresh3(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Maryjane001:

Wasted sperm quoting me .....pukes

He pain am grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by AlphaTaikun: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.