Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari (46905 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Makanike: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Failure identifying his fellow
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Latakia(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Use this to flush out the frustration, hatred and bitterness from your system if you are not happy with the news Oh Ye IPOB on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Epedure: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Global2000: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
May God forbid. Calamity can never befall us again.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Urchmantete: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
When the ancestor speaks shocked
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by 8stargeneral: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
U want to endorse a walking dead man like u...it won't work this time again
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by GoodMuyis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
kingbee90:
Trust a Fulani man on your own peril.
Tinubu was not Buhari's preferred candidate in the just concluded APC primaries. It was Lawan but Tinubu had to blackmail the cabal & insulted Buhari in Ogun state( about how Buhari cried on national TV after loosing several times) as well as bribing the delegates with his stolen Lagos money.
When Buhari takes his revenge Tinubu will not see it coming.

A Fulani is a trustworthy fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Ten06(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Audio statement

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by OxGore: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yawn
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by victorazy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin why you no talkam before primaries grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Jones4190(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lagos State’s Tinubu $3Billion Badagry Deep Seaport project is Anambra’s peter obi budget for 40years! Go and LEARN leadership in LAGOS.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Endorsement wey no carry weight. Bubu please drink sniper and liberate Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Jack500: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
MKO abiola season 2 about to repeat itself

But you said he won't get the ticket now, grin grin

You will deactivate your account like princeofAba in February, Tinubu has silenced so many accounts here, yours is next

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by resourcedude: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
BEFORE YOU THINK OF VOTING FOR ANY CANDIDATE OF YOUR CHOICE 2023.

PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS LINES

>They met Malt drink at #100 but now it is #250

>They met coca cola at #60 but now it's #200
They met cooking gas @ #150 per KG but today it is #800

>They met a bag of cement@#2000 but now it's #4000.

>They met met toothpaste (close-up) @#180 per one but today is now #450.

>They met matches @ #5 for one sachet bit now is #20.

>They met Pepsi @#50 for a bottle but now is #130

>They met camry 2.4 @ #800,000 but now is #2,700.000

>They met electricity tariff @#7 per a unit but now is #45

>They met a loaf of bread @#200 but now is #600 for the cheapest.

>They met a litre of fuel @87 but now is #200

>They met a litre of Diesel @#150 but now is #800

>They met VAT @1% and increased to 7.5%

>They met Federal Universities tuition fees @ less than #20,000 but now is almost #100k

>They met mattress @#50 k for a big size but today is #150k

>They met Kings 4litre vegetable oil @ #2000 but now is #6000

>They met exchange rate (Naira to a dollar)@ #150 but today is#500

>They met bag of rice @#8000 but now is#30000

>They met bag of beans @#20000 but today is #100k

>They met children biscuits at #5 per one but today is#20 per one and the quantity is reduced

>They met sweet (milkos, and the rest @ two #5 but now is one#10.

> They met Sardine with 3-4 fiesh @N120 but now it is N500 for 2 piece of fish.

> A 2 bedroom flat in mainland of Lagos that used to go for 180k is now 600k

> Transport on Hiace bus from Lagos to Abuja that used to be 2500-3500 is now 10,500 - 13,000

The damages are too feasible everywhere.
The hunger in land has no part two. The Masses of this country bear the brunch.

Copied

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by sreamsense: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Do quick and vacate that seat this man.

Worst leadership to mankind ever known
And how are you sure somebody that has never ruled you will perform better practically? Go and look for better legitimate work to do and stop putting above 70% of your expectations on government before old age catches up with you. Looking for perfect government is like chasing Shadow, if you like put Obi, Tinubu or Atiku; each of them will only try his best but can never meet expectation of people.

We don't know how to appreciate our presidents until they leave. No assurance that one comming will be better than Buhari, we are only leaving on assumption. Governance is not only about leaders, followers must also cooperate to make governance work otherwise we will keep being bittered and complain untill we leave this world one by one. Bend down, work and make your own little contribution, we can't just keep complaining, life is short

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Chidywhite: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Test For PMB. Answer All.

* What's democracy
*Differentiate between democracy and successor
* Nigeria borrowed $50 trillion, as a president what are the measures taken towards payment of the debt.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
By the special grace of God.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Treasure17(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who cares about your successor? A failure will definitely give birth to a failure.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by theamazonguru(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.

Expectedly, that's very characteristic of Buhari.
If he had done otherwise, some of us would have been highly disappointed.
He only stayed true to his true self. We expected that.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Built2last:
Take note, the question was posed by a foreign media.

Buhari is clever by half.

He knows that if he responds that he doesn't endorse anyone, he will be regarded as being anti-party.

He doesn't want the media to go out and report that he avoided endorsing his party Flag bearer.

If you understand Hausa. Tune in to Hausa BBC Radio. All they do there is insult Tinubu's age. Kwankwaso is at the center of discussion the North followed by Atiku and Obi has been brought up a few times.

Yet the Rarara song for Tinubu is a sensation in the North and on Tiktok? U can lie!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by pacespot(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.

That man Buhari is a green snake under the green grass. He hardly speaks out what he has in his dirty mind but you will know through his body language. You will never expect a religion bigot to endorse a pastor, will you?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Subzero30: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
lie lie Buhari is just that u had no option than accept the fact that he has won and nothing u could do about it, but if u check from the bottom of his heart that is not his preferred candidate
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by desolvay: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
You don't have option, primary is over, the clown was very confused that time
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Oplomo: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fake news... grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by maziengr: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Because Tinubu has over smarted you. You wanted it to be Senator Lawan but Tinubu with his impeccable political tactics deployed his years bank of knowledge. What can you do now but, nothing but to support Tinubu and both you land negatively.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.
if buhari had spoken otherwise you will still say that it's finished for tinubu,what kind of a 2face human being are you ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Liar!! You're secretly rooting for your fulani brother atiku. Your katsina lies are over.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by ezegold4we: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerians has comprehension issues, he Buhari said that Tinubu is his prefered candidate, there's nothing wrong in that statement becos Buhari only has one vote, same way Buhari failed to Have His way during APC primaries, that's same way Nigerians has rejected his candidate for 2023 presidential election,

The question now should be, is Tinubu The choice of 200 million Nigerians?? It's only The eligible voter's will decide This come February 2023,

We are sick of old ancestors occupying aso rock, I am �% obidient.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Bluntemperor: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.

Please, speak for yourself and your candidates!
But President Buhari just de come out now and why that long?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by lollybee15(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Liar! He dares not say this. Aside this, he is not going to succeed him. Peter Obi will be the next president by God's grace.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Eniitankorede: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
MKO abiola season 2 about to repeat itself

Those who never wish NIGERIA well will pray for that to happen. MKO was meant to repair NIGERIA and he was a great loss to the country. Therefore, wishing for that to happen is wishing for NIGERIA to lose greatly again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.