Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari (46903 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.
No mind am
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Lighthome: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Face your Obi and leave Tinubu. First you guys started by saying he will never win APC ticket. Now he has won. Your next evil parochial campaign now is that he can never be president. When he becomes, park your belongings to your village or leave Nigeria. On Tinubu mandate I stand 100%
Built2last:
Take note, the question was posed by a foreign media.

Buhari is clever by half.

He knows that if he responds that he doesn't endorse anyone, he will be regarded as being anti-party.

He doesn't want the media to go out and report that he avoided endorsing his party Flag bearer.

If you understand Hausa. Tune in to Hausa BBC Radio. All they do there is insult Tinubu's age. Kwankwaso is at the center of discussion the North followed by Atiku and Obi has been brought up a few times.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
One thing is certain, if Tinubu becomes president Nigerians will know the true meaning of wailing because Tinubu will overtax the populace. Nigga doesn't play with taxes, unfortunately, the taxes doesn't reflect in the lives of the citizens.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by marsman: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up, Buhari has no option than to say this. Tinubu was never his preferred choice but as events unfolded and he couldn't have his way on consensus candidate, no other option than to swallow the humble pie.
Nonsense as usual.
Thought you said buhari was the all in all, that there was no way Tinubu could have won if he, buhari, had endorsed any other Candidate. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Lazenby007(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
....only IPOB,no mention of Gumi and his bandits, no mention of Boko haram. This man is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Built2last:
Take note, the question was posed by a foreign media.

Buhari is clever by half.

He knows that if he responds that he doesn't endorse anyone, he will be regarded as being anti-party.

He doesn't want the media to go out and report that he avoided endorsing his party Flag bearer.

If you understand Hausa. Tune in to Hausa BBC Radio. All they do there is insult Tinubu's age. Kwankwaso is at the center of discussion the North followed by Atiku and Obi has been brought up a few times.

Hmmmmm
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by guru90: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Failure wants another failure to succeed him.

Godforbid

I can't stop laughing...... hahahahahahaha....

Failure vs failure......

No be greatest disaster.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by wiseoneking: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piggiddioootts can't believe their eyes. They are in pains.

Piggiiddiootts amaka... grin
it is ainus to him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
From frying pan into a fire.
So votes will not count?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Softmirror: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Khaysee: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
I taught dey said he hate bat internet and lies
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Greenlight123: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Henz81: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://leadership.ng/2023-tinubu-is-my-preferred-successor-says-buhari/
Yes, he's preferred candidate to finish the country kpatakpata! Evil deeds cannot prevail over good deeds. I'm out of here
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by mascot87(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
MKO abiola season 2 about to repeat itself

You guys said a lot about this before the primary election. Igbos aren't to be taken seriously
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Them force you to say that! Both of you are going down!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Splitmind: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
If this is true we trust President Buhari's order and will do everything in our power to ensure Tinubu is elected.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Softmirror: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
mascot87:

You guys said a lot about this before the primary election. Igbos aren't to be taken seriously

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by IDIOTmoderators: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
But he was mute during the primaries, instead of endorsing his deputy, someone that served you diligently, took all the bullets for you. Very poor sense of judgement.
Your own poor sense of judgement is the worst! Do you know his deputy capabilities more than him? Is it a must that the deputy must succeed his boss?
You people will not get over the pains of his deputy loosing primaries.
If at all he had endorsed his deputy it is people like you that will still complain that he didn't allow for free and fair process. What is wrong with people like you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Whisk(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
At Last the Old Man have spoken. Let us go to the dance floor and dance. Not for victory but for the singnal given towards Tinubu' losing the coming presidential election.
Obi and Atiku, good luck to any of you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sigh... It would have been better Buhari kept quiet honestly.

What sane Nigerian wants to vote in someone endorsed by a pathetic failure?

Buhari abeg, remove hand from Jagaban campaign... And Jagaban should be smart enough to distance his campaign from Buhari.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by kenodrill: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Confused president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by 4richminds(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Buhari said that because he doesn't have a choice again. During the primary, Buhari and his wife were not happy when Tinubu was winning... You can all read that from their body language whenever Tinubu’s name were called. quote author=Lanrelagboi post=114015908]

[https://leadership.ng/2023-tinubu-is-my-preferred-successor-says-buhari/[/quote]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Musaspp(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
HITsquad:
For Buhari to endorse Tinubu proves he doesn't really want him to win...

He knows no sane Nigerian would vote any candidate that has his signature on them considering what he did to this country...

So Buhari endorsing Tinubu is that kind of "push" you push people from behind to fall off a cliff.

LOVELY AND SENSIBLE SUBMISSION. BOTH THE ENDORSER AND ENDORSEE, SAME-SAME.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Worst failure ever in mankind. I hope God punishes you soon.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by desiredhome: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It is either God is angry with Nigerians.

I still don't know why Nigeria politicians and the citizens prefer old men to rule Nigeria
There's no difference between the old men in politics and the young men......it's just the mentality of the people......how has the states been run by the young people faired?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Yankee101: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
But you’ll give Atiku
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by yusufmurry: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
This guy is just blank and empty.

You say this here, tomorrow you say another...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by DaddyFabooluz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Foolish Nigerians with very stupid way of reasoning. Just see stupid comments everywhere showing how unreasonable many Nigerians are.

Before the primary elections, different media came with different news about the president's choice but yet Buhari didn't make any comments or choice.

Since then till now Buhari has never publicly decleared a choice but all those desperate people that are receiving small stipend from BAT decided to fabricate their usual stories and the usual senseless online ranters have been given work to rant over what is not confirmed.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
I honestly don't believe Baba on this one. Jagaban simply beat all of them to their game. Ahmed Lawal, I believe, was his preferred candidate. That silly old man called Adamu, the chairman of the party, couldn't have made that repugnant statement regardin the Senate president a day before the party primary without the president's nod.

Nonsense.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Buhari, the coded man. I heard home say , should he announce his successor, he couid be killed. Definitely not tinubu. As tinubu now had his way by bribing delegates heavily, the strategic plans by mallams continue. I won't say much
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari by observanc1: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
kurupt1:

You know Tinubu has nothing to offer thats why you are whipping up ethnic sentiments because that's the only way Tinubu can get votes
dont mind those people commenting based on headline. the story says but says whoever is APC candidate will be his preferred successor (he didnt mention tinubu's name)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.