Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) (37461 Views)

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ikiriye(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Pray for them for their life to be in state of Monday sit at home like Anambra

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

These guys haven't tasted power and they have started attacking everyone

When Lagos sea port is decentralized we go no how far,other sea port has to work for the betterment of this country.we must not allow Lagos sea port to work alone.Lagos is congested because of wicked policies to enrich Lagos alone.pH and calabar ports must work come 2023..

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
sonature1:

Do you even have sense? Read what you wrote again. You are comparing the vice president of Nigeria to a cleaner? This comment doesn't even deserve a reply.

I always knew people can't comprehend what they read but I didn't know it was this worse! How is he comparing a formal vise president to a cleaner?
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by AyomideOG01: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

Say 1 million Amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2022
You can't hide from the truth forever!

Everyone of them will later have to admit that Peter Obi is the way forward.

The rest top contenders are either too old, corrupt or morally depraved to head this dying nation.

APC should have picked Amaechi or Osibanjo! They would have been far ahead by now! Peter Obi wouldn't have even bothered to contest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by toprealman: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2022
I can't wait to see this man turn to a wailer be in 2023. Kai, it will be very loud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

Jargon

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Deal with it.

The Nigerian youths constitute that larger percentage of the voting population and we have decided to be Obidiently yusful and take our destinies in our hands.

"A sick man cannot rule over a sick country" - Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Guy don't keep me waiting where are the pictures of sent for

painment...focus
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

5%ters make us laugh
grin grin grin grin grin so you want your employer to employ us all. Na lie we all have better jobs ooh. Person wey do you this things must be relegated come 2023, so that you will be free and interact with you brain again

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moh247: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Temptee101 post=115434206]

Jargon

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Deal with it.

The Nigerian youths constitute that larger percentage of the voting population and we have decided to be Obidiently yusful and take our destinies in our hands.

"A sick man cannot rule over a sick country" - Bishop Oyedepo [/quote
Just promise to vote Obi with your 5% vote
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
beelon1020:
They are both junks... very little dead achievements to show for... go learn from a great visionaire and get BATIFIED!
Let power change hands. What you saw in ambode's government would be a tip of the iceberg. You'd be cursing tinubu for dragging us backwards in Lagos. Watch out!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moh247: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin so you want your employer to employ us all. Na lie we all have better jobs ooh. Person wey do you this things must be relegated come 2023, so that you will be free and interact with you brain again

But was I expecting anything meaningful from Ipobians

In fact they may Campaign for Ikpeazu soon
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2022
So Festus too is codedly grin Obedient grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2022
I answer a very loud "AMEN"to that.
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by yeking18(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Before you say Lagos is a capital city before. This is clearer picture to clear you doubt as shown below. A picture of Lagos as FCT and when it was moved out as FCT. It took only visionary leader to attain this feat. BAT is good no doubt!

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by franudi: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by kennethesan(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Good you know Peter Obi is ahead of Atiku. You forgot to add that he is also ahead of Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moddam: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Thank you Keyamo for giving us a little secret wink

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Festus Keyamo, always a rabble rouser.
Looking forward the the square off between him and his opposite rabble rouser called Dino Melaye, two clowns
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Peter obi is a better candidate than Atiku and Atiku is a better candidate than his boss Tinubu.

Keyamo pls let it out, let it out.
Hehehehehe

If u don't gerriiittt then forget abouriiiitttt
Face it bro, Atiku is the worst candidate amongst the three.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Trojan8(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
loosecanon50:
Gradually, they are all becoming obedient. Festus Keyamo knows the truth, the guy is just kissing ass. So far he's making his money, he's okay.

Religious and tribalistic sentiments aside, why would anyone in their right senses and sound state of mind vote for an old sick man to pilot the affairs of this country? And you think the plane won't crash?

A country as diverse as Nigeria in this tensed state of insecurity and belligerence we find ourselves in, as a result of gross nepotistic incompetence by the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen.

Someone will still wake up, look in the mirror and say it's APC/PDP I will vote for next year....and you think you're okay. You're not o! It's about our dear country, not tribe....suffer no get tribe. Everybody dey hear nwiii now.

Except you love to suffer, Let's vote personality and not party. Let's make a change and vote in someone who is young and competent, someone with a working brain. Someone like Peter Obi. Not someone who can't even appear on live TV to talk to his bats grin

Nah, I would vote for Obi but that's not what Keyamo is about. He knows PDP has the strongest base, so he's trying to demarket its candidate to give Tinubu greater chance of winning. It's all mind games.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

But was I expecting anything meaningful from Ipobians

In fact they may Campaign for Ikpeazu soon
grin grin grin grin grin everyone is igbo to you because your brain needs formatting. That old man has program what you reason, how you reason and what you say. Come 2023 you will be set free from zombiesim

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2022
These tillubuu dogs easily forgot that Lagos is the capital of Nigeria before Abuja was made the FCT and Lagos was developed by federal government and these urchins thought that the bullion van thief developed Lagos it is the amiable south Easterners that made Lagos what it is today go to Victoria Island 90perct of the house are owned by igbos and these criminals are talking nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by hush15: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2022
nadisms:

Mr Man ,Obi does not stay in lagos.

He resides in Onitsha. I am aware of this because his house is close to my former school . He resides at GRA onitsha,close Awka road

Are you minding that one. Lie peddlers. The man has said it repeatedly that he has only one house and that is his house in anambra. Secondly, they try to put out a picture of tinubu's achievements, they put Eko Atlantic. The Eko Atlantic is Tinubu's personal property. How is that an achievement?

The only achievement I can attribute only to him is that he has successfully brainwashed so many by kind fake kind gesture all for the opportunity to say " emi lokan" meaning na my turn. That is why he has being nice, not because he is.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by socialjustice93: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2022
You just have to play along even when you know the truth.. politics is a dirty game indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by GreenCovering: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
cheesy

Wow!, that's a valid point anyway.

Makes absolute sense to me.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
plaindealer:

The gist and game plan flew over your head.

Which opponent do you negate, rubbish and de-market? The one that's a threat to you.

Obi is not a threat to Atiku or Tinubu because they know he's not going anywhere, so they attack each other instead of useless Pandora..

You people are very clueless when it comes to politics..

Hahahahahahaha.

You are already a finished man if you think the most popular and most sort after presidential candidate in not a threat.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, bookmark this.

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by OtunbaStixx23: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
beelon1020:
They are both junks... very little dead achievements to show for... go learn from a great visionaire and get BATIFIED!

I pray u get well soon... seems u are mentally down
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Sunnyski: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
No Obi, no Nigeria.

Check my signature.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ganjafama(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Seeing young people like you supporting Tinubu makes me wonder if Nigerians ever learn. We don't need all these expired and recycled politicians. Both PDP and APC have ruled the nation for 24 years, what have we achieved? The naira is now 700+ to 1 dollar and we still want to vote in the same people who put us in this mess. Let's vote wisely. I'm not asking anyone to vote Atiku or Obi, just vote for a Young viable candidate with fresh ideas.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nedekid: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
nadisms:

Mr Man ,Obi does not stay in lagos.

He resides in Onitsha. I am aware of this because his house is close to my former school . He resides at GRA onitsha,close Awka road
You do not need to explain anything. Even if Obi resides in Lagos, whoes business is that?
Most of these kids probably did not know lagos existed before 1999. Tinubu this Tinubu that. When did the Tinubu come to Lagos sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2022
plaindealer:

The gist and game plan flew over your head.

Which opponent do you negate, rubbish and de-market? The one that's a threat to you.

Obi is not a threat to Atiku or Tinubu because they know he's not going anywhere, so they attack each other instead of useless Pandora..

You people are very clueless when it comes to politics..

grin grin grin
I fell your pain, you are yet to understand what's coming, I hope your bitter and fragile heart can withstand the shock grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.