Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) (37466 Views)

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Godstiger(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates win, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.
Ise..ise, ise!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
You and your types voted Atiku/Obi candidature in 2019! It's that not so?

So what happened? The same folks who sang praises of Atiku in 2019 are pouring vitriol on his candidacy now! If Obi hadn't left PDP and has been chosen again as the PDP VP candidate you would have voted Atiku(PDP) and be singing his praises now! I dare you to deny this!

This only shows you did not vote based on religious factor but solely on Tribal sentiments! You guys are so hypocritical!
You have been voting PDP since 1999,no matter what you won't vote APC! You don't fool some of us! You guys were 'emotionally' certain TInubu will not win APC primaries! You guys reason with your emotions not facts on the ground

You are driven again by same primordial sentiments! Some of us can see through your emotionally charged rants

atinga1:
Speak for yourself. He's going nowhere. If you want a drug baron to be your president, no problem. There are still normal people who wants a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by ogbonti: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates win, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

you are right

The number of mad people in Nigeria who need serious psychiatric attention is directly proportional to the number of people who vote for Atiku OR Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
You absolutely do not understand the game! You don't realize what Keyamo is doing! You don't realize it is the votes for Obi that would make Tinubu win the election.

Every vote that goes to Obi is a vote taken away from Atiku. Do you know Atiku recently said he already has 11million votes? Do you realise the votes are majorly from SE and SS? A divided SE and SS votes between Obi and Atiku is a plus for APC. Note,Tinubu does not need SE and SS votes to win as Buhari did not need them for his victory.

Obi will also pick from the North the votes that is normally casted for PDP by the SE and SS folks living in the North and virtually 'Nothing' from the Northerners making all Obi's votes 'wasted' while destroying Atiku's chances.

So,Keyamo hyping Obi is strategic! And that is what so many of the 'Obidient' folks are not getting! We will refer you to this write-up after the election

I disagree with you. Tinubu's popularity in Nigeria can't be compared with that of buhari, layelaye! Even in the south south and south east, he still got some meaningful votes. I was one of those who voted him in lagos too, also my wife and neighbours I, a yoruba Christian canvassing heavily for buhari, a muslim.

That said, let me tell you this simple but hard truth, Atiku's 11 votes of 2019 was made possible because Peter obi was running with him, not because atiku was so popular. 70% of his votes came from the south( south east, south south and south west) while the remaining votes came from middle belt and the remaining northern states. Check the electoral nap of 2019 for details. Atiku lost massively in the north. The majority of the pdp members and governors even till today are from the south.

If you ask me, I'd even say atiku is more popular than tinubu nationwide. Even in the south west, the result of 2019 election was a clear proof of Tinubu's approval rating and low popularity amongst us. Truth is bitter, just ponder on this...how many states did the apc win in 2019 in the south west? Even lagos result was controversial, despite being delayed for weeks after the elections were concluded.

I have a friend in kaduna. I can share her comment with you if you care to see. She's a muslim. She said all they hear in kaduna is Peter obi and she's voting him. She's a mother of 2. Now that Peter obi had left atiku, where would he get half of that 11m voted of 2019 from? Is Tinubu so popular in the northern part of the country like Buhari? Even in the south west, his popularity is lean, only known by those around him. Buhari can walk freely on a northern street and nobody ( except bandits) would stone him. Can Tinubu do the same without a single orderly flanking him? Here in lagos, everyone especially the youth is talking of obi. I've not seen much people who say atiku or Tinubu. Amazingly, these people are both Christians and Muslims.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
princepeter566:
They know the truth. They know tinubu and atiku are not the best for Nigeria but, they don't want to loose their job
I don't know why idiotic pigs of biafra don't reason well.
obituary is even ahead of atiku,
meaning tinubu is first, follow by obituary.
but idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are changing the narrative because they are looking for who will endorse their failure obituary
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by plaindealer: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Walllee:

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for 78years from 1914-1991,Nigerians common wealth was used in it's development,as it is being done in Abuja,shove it into your lying thick skull

I just wonder why you people love to expose your ignorance and poor sense of Nigerian history.

Lagos was mostly western region, the FG was only in control of Lagos island.

Lagos as Nigeria's economic and industrial capital was developed by the western region.

Learn history abeg..
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zeezenho:

We don see bat achievements in buhari.someone that can boast of buhari as an achievement have no vision.
I know you are blind, ungrateful, and sentimental in your thinking and reasoning.. I’m not surprised... if obistingy win one state... na rigging...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
You've only corroborated what I wrote that Obi has destroyed Atiku's chances!
His 11M votes are from SE and SS and SW as I WROTE! You only affirmed this.

So,the question is Can Obi then get more votes than Atiku and Tinubu in the North?? It is foolhardy to think that! Regardless of your Kaduna friends opinion! I'm certain you'll ponder this question critically!

That is why I'll still insist Tinubu will win! Because they don't vote Atiku that much in the North! It's not only Buhari that defeated him in the North,Yaradua beat him, Jonathan beat him too! Consider this!

Bro,take it from me,Tinubu will win the SW votes easily! Easily! The greatest factor to this is that OBI and Atiku will share of votes of those (Christians etc) who are Determined to not vote for him(Tinubu) but since that vote will be split in two,it will not be devastating for him

Thanks for your civil response,my Bro

Eriokanmi:
I disagree with you. Tinubu's popularity in Nigeria can't be compared with that of buhari, layelaye! Even in the south south and south east, he still got some meaningful votes. I was one of those who voted him in lagos too, also my wife and neighbours I, a yoruba Christian canvassing heavily for buhari, a muslim.

That said, let me tell you this simple but hard truth, Atiku's 11 votes of 2019 was made possible because Peter obi was running with him, not because atiku was so popular. 70% of his votes came from the south( south east, south south and south west) while the remaining votes came from middle belt and the remaining northern states. Check the electoral nap of 2019 for details. Atiku lost massively in the north. The majority of the pdp members and governors even till today are from the south.

If you ask me, I'd even say atiku is more popular than tinubu nationwide. Even in the south west, the result of 2019 election was a clear proof of Tinubu's approval rating and low popularity amongst us. Truth is bitter, just ponder on this...how many states did the apc win in 2019 in the south west? Even lagos result was controversial, despite being delayed for weeks after the elections were concluded.

I have a friend in kaduna. I can share her comment with you if you care to see. She's a muslim. She said all they hear in kaduna is Peter obi and she's voting him. She's a mother of 2. Now that Peter obi had left atiku, where would he get half of that 11m voted of 2019 from? Is Tinubu so popular in the northern part of the country like Buhari? Even in the south west, his popularity is lean, only known by those around him. Buhari can walk freely on a northern street and nobody ( except bandits) would stone him. Can Tinubu do the same without a single orderly flanking him? Here in lagos, everyone especially the youth is talking of obi. I've not seen much people who say atiku or Tinubu. Amazingly, these people are both Christians and Muslims.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by fof1: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh7dIuxqM-E
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/547171-2023-why-obi-is-ahead-of-atiku-keyamo.html
Money grin
Majority of these men working for these octogenarians will end up voting Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election.
They know he is competent.

Watch Festus Keyamo picking Obi ahead of Atiku in terms of competence and having the power to make executive decision.

Keyamo FESTUS... He us a Bad Propagandist and Clear Liar...His Storyline is Faulty and truly Biased in Favour of his Master - TINUBU.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by secretsofpeace(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Says the shameless Fulani slave.....mu.mu...

Jesusloveyou:
I don't know why idiotic pigs of biafra don't reason well.
obituary is even ahead of atiku,
meaning tinubu is first, follow by obituary.
but idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are changing the narrative because they are looking for who will endorse their failure obituary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The question you guys need to be asking is...what's the population ( which drives IGR) of Anambra compared to lagos? Would Peter obi had done much more if given the opportunity to rule a state like lagos? These are not rhetorical but honest questions. We pay land use charge per house in lagos. How many houses are there in Anambra? How many company's head quarters are there in Anambra, what of sea port? Haba.

Were too exposed and learned to be rhetorical in our thinking or reasoning...but I undestand. Everyone is trying to market their candidates.
Lies lies and more lies.... Anambra was given to Obistingy for 8years to develop... he had all he needed to build the seaport, more Airports, more estate of the masses, more useable roads and even improve the health sector,... rather he dump all the money and public funds into the banks... WHY! Lack of vision.... so his not capable to handle the giant of Africa...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Festus is uniformed, Atiku stand a better chance than Peter Obi

and what experience does Peter obi has that he can't stop erosion problem of anambra for 8yrs, anambra lack water supply, he couldn't propound solution to that

even his igbo will not want someone that rule anambra to rule Nigeria over the one that run the affairs of Lagos state
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
You and your types voted Atiku/Obi candidature in 2019! It's that not so?

So what happened? The same folks who sang praises of Atiku in 2019 are pouring vitriol on his candidacy now! If Obi hadn't left PDP and has been chosen again as the PDP VP candidate you would have voted Atiku(PDP) and be singing his praises now! I dare you to deny this!

This only shows you did not vote based on religious factor but solely on Tribal sentiments! You guys are so hypocritical!
You have been voting PDP since 1999,no matter what you won't vote APC! You don't fool some of us! You guys were 'emotionally' certain TInubu will not win APC primaries! You guys reason with your emotions not facts on the ground

You are driven again by same primordial sentiments! Some of us can see through your emotionally charged rants

Atiku is not the drug baron, but he's still a thief. He was voted for, because he was the lesser of two evils. This time around, its a clear selection between a drug baron, a thief and a man with vision. We were right in 2015, 2019 and we will still be right in 2023.
You voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. What's the state of the economy now? Are you better off? I guess not! You're probably somewhere with a free WiFi network, typing as if your life depends on it.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
He's far more ahead of jagaban.....Fact!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
I love the way different fake monikers are springing up and backing the two thieves. I'm not seeing the same energy anywhere else.
Make una dey deceive una selves.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
beelon1020:
Lies lies and more lies.... Anambra was given to Obistingy for 8years to develop... he had all he needed to build the seaport, more Airports, more estate of the masses, more useable roads and even improve the health sector,... rather he dump all the money and public funds into the banks... WHY! Lack of vision.... so his not capable to handle the giant of Africa...
Hmmm. If I begin to mention his achievements in 8 years , you'd not agree cos I can see how much you hate this man. The tone of your comment is a proof. All I can say is, Good luck to your candidate. We shall meet at the poll.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:

hahahahahaha.
so el rufai can't win the governorship election for his candidate.
Labour is so popular to win all the state in Nigeria.
did you know how election are won.?
you think is by shouting in the streets make candidate popular.
in 2019, if you see how idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist were shouting articulate. thinking Buhari can not even get one vote in the north.
those idiotic pigs will ask aboki in the street of Benin if they will vote for Buhari, those aboki will say they will not vote for Buhari because Buhari make life hard for everyone in north.
that is the reason idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are still saying the election was rigged, they thought the noise in the streets will make Buhari lose.
the obituary popularity did not cross beyond biafraland. few igbos in various market in every state are the ones making noise about obi.
ask yourself this question.
is obi more popular than gej?
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
You forgot to add that as of today, Tinubu's Lagos is rated the 2nd worst cities to live in the world!

I need u to buttress on the above like u did.

Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Pray for them for their life to be in state of Monday sit at home like Anambra

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

These guys haven't tasted power and they have started attacking everyone

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha.
so el rufai can't win the governorship election for his candidate.
Labour is so popular to win all the state in Nigeria.
did you know how election are won.?
you think is by shouting in the streets make candidate popular.
in 2019, if you see how idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist were shouting articulate. thinking Buhari can not even get one vote in the north.
those idiotic pigs will ask aboki in the street of Benin if they will vote for Buhari, those aboki will say they will not vote for Buhari because Buhari make life hard for everyone in north.
that is the reason idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are still saying the election was rigged, they thought the noise in the streets will make Buhari lose.
the obituary popularity did not cross beyond biafraland. few igbos in various market in every state are the ones making noise about obi.
ask yourself this question.
is obi more popular than gej?
I'm not ipob, neither did I support pdp. This is 2022. Election is around the corner and those of us supporting obi also have our pvcs, unlike 2019. FYI, elrufai can't even risk what he did in 2019 anymore as seen in viral videos with under aged voters inside some houses next year cos it won't work again. Buhari, the man of the people won't also be on the ballot again next year. Rigging is very hard now with the new system in place, ballot box snatching too.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Maximeo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Winnersunited:
If even if Peter Obi stays in Lagos... Is Lagos your Papa's land. You that don't have BQ in Lag.

PO living in Lagos argument is just nonsense. So many rich people live in Abuja. Lagos is a commercial city and former capital developed by all Nigerians resources. PO doesn't own house in Lagos but rents an ikoyi apartments due to proximity to his business, his main home and house is in Onitsha.

Mischievous people linking PO to ipob are not linking Tinubu to killer OPC and Oduduwa Republic agitation, and Atiku to Bokoharam.

Every part of Nigeria has at some point want to separate from Nigeria, that's a fact.

PO has equal stake with other aspirants and no one is more Nigerian than him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Drink some water,cool down a bit! You are getting angrier! Your insults are becoming more childish! Thats what the truth does,its bitter! Consider that some folks are following this thread,so let's keep it civil,okay!

So,maybe you can address the facts raised rather than empty out your frustration at the reality on the ground being laid out.

So you voted for the lesser evil,Atiku? A thief! Now,we are going somewhere,what does the Pandora Papers reveal about Peter Obi? Does it not reveal he is a 'Big thief'? Who registered a multinational shell company using his wife's and teenage kids details with Anambra's funds?

We are waiting for your response to this!

No insults please so that the many following this thread will hear your defence of Obi. As revealed by an international organization,looking into major sleaze across the world.

atinga1:
Atiku is not the drug baron, but he's still a thief. He was voted for, because he was the lesser of two evils. This time around, its a clear selection between a drug baron, a thief and a man with vision. We were right in 2015, 2019 and we will still be right in 2023.
You voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. What's the state of the economy now? Are you better off? I guess not! You're probably somewhere with a free WiFi network, typing as if your life depends on it.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure come and see another BMC here...

https://www.nairaland.com/7267471/teenager-threatens-commit-suicide-buhari

She's was jumping up and down in 2015, saying Buhari wins or death. Now she wants him to resign... Lol
Tinubu is a place holder for Shettima, the Boko Haram sponsor.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Naajjii: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
jamace:

Dont worry. Obi will come and your doubt will be cleared.
Obi will come where grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm not ipob, neither did I support pdp. This is 2022. Election is around the corner and those of us supporting obi also have our pvcs, unlike 2019. FYI, elrufai can't even risk what he did in 2019 anymore as seen in viral videos with under aged voters inside some houses next year cos it won't work again. Buhari, the man of the people won't also be on the ballot again next year. Rigging is very hard now with the new system in place, ballot box snatching too.
and Labour party will win kaduna, kastina and kano because obituary is the man of the north.
the north love obituary more than Buhari, el rufai and atiku put together.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and Labour party will win kaduna, kastina and kano because obituary is the man of the north.
the north love obituary more than Buhari, el rufai and atiku put together.
Guy rest naw, no worries. All I can say is, we'd meet at the polls, if they'd allow election to hold. Take care. Jesus loves me, yes I know
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Drink some water,cool down a bit! You are getting angrier! Your insults are becoming more childish! Thats what the truth does,its bitter! Consider that some folks are following this thread,so let's keep it civil,okay!

So,maybe you can address the facts raised rather than empty out your frustration at the reality on the ground being laid out.

So you voted for the lesser evil,Atiku? A thief! Now,we are going somewhere,what does the Pandora Papers reveal about Peter Obi? Does it not reveal he is a 'Big thief'? Who registered a multinational shell company using his wife's and teenage kids details with Anambra's funds?

We are waiting for your response to this!

No insults please so that the many following this thread will hear your defence of Obi. As revealed by an international organization,looking into major sleaze across the world.

Hahahaha! I'm not the one defending a drug baron. Its easier to defend Peter Obi.
Unlike me, you have a lot to defend... Criminal indictment, bad health, fake age, fake credentials, dubious means of wealth. Its uncountable.
He had to make the election about religion and ethnicity because he has nothing to offer.
Vote for your thief abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Now everyone can see how right I am! You are only driven by tribal sentiments.

Now that the Pandora Papers is raised here indicating that Obi is no Saint either,you ran! You guys are painting him like some kind of messiah whereas he is only probably a more clever criminal than the others you enjoy vilifying! He is also known to LIE and exaggerate!

I was thinking you'll defend him (Obi),I have copied his indictments from the Pandora leak to educate YOU and show you are selling an equally defective products and to show folks many of you guys are primarily driven by tribal sentiments.

atinga1:
Hahahaha! I'm not the one defending a drug baron. Its easier to defend Peter Obi.
Unlike me, you have a lot to defend... Criminal indictment, bad health, fake age, fake credentials, dubious means of wealth. Its uncountable.
He had to make the election about religion and ethnicity because he has nothing to offer.
Vote for your thief abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by fideliaudemmadu: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

Wisdom is very far away from you!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Now everyone can see how right I am! You are only driven by tribal sentiments.

Now that the Pandora Papers is raised here indicating that Obi is no Saint either,you ran! You guys are painting him like some kind of messiah whereas he is only probably a more clever criminal than the others you enjoy vilifying! He is also known to LIE and exaggerate!

I was thinking you'll defend him (Obi),I have copied his indictments from the Pandora leak to educate YOU and show you are selling an equally defective products and to show folks many of you guys are primarily driven by tribal sentiments.

You copied his indictments? Do you even know the meaning of indictment?

An indictment is a formal written statement framed by a prosecuting authority and found by a jury (such as a grand jury) charging a person with an offense. Hahahhahaha!

I thought I was arguing with an adult/educated person. I don fall hand! I was arguing with a kid.

Pandora papers are combined investigations by international consortium of investigative journalists. They're not indictments.
You just dey run your mouth anyhow to win argument...lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Below is another definition of indictment,be sure to check it up;

"A thing that serves to illustrate that a system or situation is bad and deserves to be condemned. eg "these rapidly escalating crime figures are an indictment of our society"

Cheers,Bro

atinga1:
You copied his indictments? Do you even know the meaning of indictment?

An indictment is a formal written statement framed by a prosecuting authority and found by a jury (such as a grand jury) charging a person with an offense. Hahahhahaha!

I thought I was arguing with an adult/educated person. I don fall hand! I was arguing with a kid.

Pandora papers are combined investigations by international consortium of investigative journalists. They're not indictments.
You just dey run your mouth anyhow to win argument...lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure,
The fact that you don't know the difference between indictments and leaked documents, shows that you're clueless and ignorant.
Keep running around like headless chicken with half-baked info, corrupting the minds of guilible folks like you.

Funny enough, you thought you were "educating" me. Educator indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Below is another definition of indictment,be sure to check it up;

"A thing that serves to illustrate that a system or situation is bad and deserves to be condemned. eg "these rapidly escalating crime figures are an indictment of our society"

The indictment in this context is the one I wrote up there ...lol
Hahahaha! Pele o!
Next time, read up and equip yourself well.
Graduate for mouth...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / Naira Redesigning: 10 Changes Made To Nigeria’s Currency Since Independence / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.