Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) (37465 Views)

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Do you notice I've ignored you! Because: “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig,........................

atinga1:
Ylink4sure,
The fact that you don't know the difference between indictments and leaked documents, shows that you're clueless and ignorant.
Keep running around like headless chicken with half-baked info, corrupting the minds of guilible folks like you.

Funny enough, you thought you were "educating" me. Educator indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Makcollins(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is ok
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Do you notice I've ignored you! Because: “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig,........................

Hahahahahaha!
Half-baked graduate grin
That's why you prefer an old layer to lead you, because you're clueless...lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Oturatetuala(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shut idiot
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Researcher22(f): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keyamo...dinning with oppressors.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by ibechris(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates win, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

Such a person will get Visa to Afghanistan only.

And I say Amen to this beautiful decree.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nadisms: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
adedayoa2:
Obi does not reside in Onitsha, if you say he goes there once in a while, we will understand. You don't have to lie.

You are very funny.

I know his house and I also see him during early morning jogging
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Bentiens: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi will help us in rebuilding our country again,
Let's vote him in
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by HqBoss: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by PharmacyStore: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by reidkrugger(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates win, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Pray for them for their life to be in state of Monday sit at home like Anambra

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

These guys haven't tasted power and they have started attacking everyone

where does Peter obi live in Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Poleski: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

Either you have a severe mental problem or you're on hard drugs or you're plain stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. If I begin to mention his achievements in 8 years , you'd not agree cos I can see how much you hate this man. The tone of your comment is a proof. All I can say is, Good luck to your candidate. We shall meet at the poll.
Goodluc to yours too... btw no hatred here... love and peace... see at the poll...k
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nnamdi640: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
*spit, spit and spit... who dash am? Go and check records... obistingy can never do nor have the capacity to handle Lagos state... be true to yourselves, the state he handle was a big time mess...
Obi change the face of Anambra to what it is now. Anambra before especially Onitsha was like getto then, when Obi entered so many things changed. Obi is a good man and a peaceful man that will change a lot of bad things in Nigeria if given the chance. He is not going there to rest like accentors rather he is going to work, let support him and do away with tribalism.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by searchlight: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Nigeria is a ZOO my brother. No sane person loves a failed state. We are only supporting Obi because he's the only one with capacity to save some animals alongside you in the ZOO. Anything like Nigeria should not have happened to mankind
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 3:15am On Aug 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
Obi change the face of Anambra to what it is now. Anambra before especially Onitsha was like getto then, when Obi entered so many things changed. Obi is a good man and a peaceful man that will change a lot of bad things in Nigeria if given the chance. He is not going there to rest like accentors rather he is going to work, let support him and do away with tribalism.
Oga shift one side abeg!... I know No Obistingy nor where he came from! I only know God and BAT... nothing more nothing less... GET BATIFIED!..
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nnamdi640: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
Oga shift one side abeg!... I know No Obistingy nor where he came from! I only know God and BAT... nothing more nothing less... GET BATIFIED!..
Tribalism has made you to see things in opposite direction.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
Tribalism has made you to see things in opposite direction.
OGA shift small, make I see road...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nnamdi640: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA shift small, make I see road...
Just like I was saying, you are not even seeing that is why you don't know who is blocking your way.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
Just like I was saying, you are not even seeing that is why you don't know who is blocking your way.
Na your big head and fish brain dey block my way na!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thank you for your candid endorsement!

I believe you stopped short of saying Mr. Obi is the most qualified, but given the fact that you're an APC member and a cabinet member at that, we understand.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
Na your big head and fish brain dey block my way na!
see as someone is thinking, you haven't see me before yet you claimed I have big head, just imagine what irrational judgement of voting for mr billion vans has caused you. How are you sure that your own head is not bigger than mine.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
see as someone is thinking, you haven't see me before yet you claimed I have big head, just imagine what irrational judgement of voting for mr billion vans has caused you. How are you sure that your own head is not bigger than mine.
I don’t need to be told na... your comment says it all...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by nnamdi640: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2022
beelon1020:
I don’t need to be told na... your comment says it all...
It is comment that is used to judge how big someone head is in your hometown. Now I know how disinformed you guys are.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
It is comment that is used to judge how big someone head is in your hometown. Now I know how disinformed you guys are.
You even have big mouth join...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.