Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) (37467 Views)

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh7dIuxqM-E

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/547171-2023-why-obi-is-ahead-of-atiku-keyamo.html

Money grin

Majority of these men working for these octogenarians will end up voting Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election.
They know he is competent.

Watch Festus Keyamo picking Obi ahead of Atiku in terms of competence and having the power to make executive decision.
Even ahead of agbado cassava man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moh247: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lagos had always been prosperous before Tinubu and will continue to be after him. I doubt if you were born when my uncle , Pa Jakande was in government. No single governor after him had achieved what he did in less than 4 years while in office. Jakande of blessed memories built the largest estate in Africa as of then. He started the most talked about lsgos literail today and promised to deliver in 8 years. Unfortunately, Buhari's regime toppled his administration. Have you ever wondered where he got those monies from, that time, without even borrowing? Yet he had no single helicopter, talk more of 3 private jets. He warned us not to partake in politics...or do you think he had no children whom he could have appointed babaloja or iyaloja too? He had no single investment till death. What was Lagos IGR then when pa jakande built estates, bridges, Lagos government houses, etc?...can you tell?

What the IGR dictates today isn't a function of Tinubu. Do you know how many people had moved to logos between 80s and now? What of buildings and investments? In the 80s, I was in primary school but now, I'm an entrepreneur and proud owner of houses in lagos, same with others. I pay land use charge despite being indigene, same as every owner of property here, regardless of their status.

In the 80s we were always scared of going to olowoora and isheri cos they were tick forests. Go there today, no single Virgin land to build on....are you telling me its Tinubu who gave them money to build? Cross the long bridge to mowe and ibafo side in ogun state. Both sides are fully developed now. You'd not even tell if you've entered lagos or still in ogun. Was it Tinubu who also developed those places? Lagos residents moved to those locations to build cos lagos is already filled up.

Chevron came, total came, Mobil also came and built their headquarters in lagos and are paying their dues ...were these also Tinubu's making? Lagos is naturally growing. Had Tinubu done enough, we'd have achieved so much. Ambode had opened our eyes. We will do the needful next year to retire this man.

Lol

Funny enough Tinubu was personally brought into Politics by Late pa Jakande, late Jakande was the sole reason he left ExxonMobil

In case you don't know Tinubu and Lateef Jakande had similar template of governance.. Tinubu copied Jakandes housing scheme and modernised it, Millenium schools was part of Pa Jakandes unfinished agenda including Lagos light rail and also Lagos sand filling and expansion

I just laugh out loud when some of you desperately want to re write history

Who returned pa Jakandes Free education?

How many housing scheme was completed by both men

Who gave free medical glasses for young and old

Who reformed Lagos civil service after the collapse of Marwa Administration giving housing loan to nobody and appointing absolutely nobody

What of BRT

What of Lekki axis

Go and ask people who appoints Iya Loja in Yoruba Kingdom and how Mogaji Abibatu became Iyaloja,

Go and ask how Iya Loja Abibatu fought for Jakande even Abiola... Go to meet IBB crying

Ask yourself if what Mogaji suffered in the hands of Abacha, any woman did that how Abacha destroyed her residence
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

So, David Hundeyin is your mentor who is suffused with abundant knowledge?
Well, let the dead continue to bury their dead followers and listeners!! grin grin grin
David is not my mentor, he's an investigative journalist. He speaks with facts and that what I follow. You can laugh and ridicule yourself all you want. The evidence and records are glaring. Bobo Chicago is an indicted drug lord, hoping to preside over the affairs of 200m people. If you have evidence of Peter Obi's indictment, in Nigeria or abroad, please present it or go and sleep.

You can never support Tinubu without looking like a bonzo.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital.

Politics is a game of number hope you know that?

Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.
Stop wasting your data ooo. My advice. Go read about what happened that time and be honest to tell us the truth. In a similar scenario, governor fashola on the approval of Tinubu deported some hausas, fulanis, igbos back to their states. He dropped them at their states entry points.
Were there no hausas, fulanis, yorubas in Anambra again after the exercise? Were there no igbo, hausas, fulanis in lagos anymore after the exercise? Stop the needless hate cos it doesn't appeal to us anymore. That's the tool your mentors have been using to divide us. Ko le work this time. We don wise
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by shinealight(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
atinga1:
David is not my mentor, he's an investigative journalist. He speaks with facts and that what I follow. You can laugh and ridicule yourself all you want. The evidence and records are glaring. Bobo Chicago is an indicted drug lord, hoping to preside over the affairs of 200m people. If you have evidence of Peter Obi's indictment, in Nigeria or abroad, please present it or go and sleep.

You can never support Tinubu without looking like a bonzo.

Lolzzzz!
The apt response remains…..Let the dead bury their dead followers and inwardly barren listeners!! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
toneroforever:

BATified means being in an upside down position just like a bat; ie going from top to bottom. May Nigeria never find itself in that position.
You go school at all?
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Naajjii: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
jamace po5st=115435620:
grin Ignorant talk grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Funny enough Tinubu was personally brought into Politics by Late pa Jakande, late Jakande was the sole reason he left ExxonMobil

In case you don't know Tinubu and Lateef Jakande had similar template of governance.. Tinubu copied Jakandes housing scheme and modernised it, Millenium schools was part of Pa Jakandes unfinished agenda including Lagos light rail and also Lagos sand filling and expansion

I just laugh out loud when some of you desperately want to re write history

Who returned pa Jakandes Free education?

How many housing scheme was completed by both men

Who gave free medical glasses for young and old

Who reformed Lagos civil service after the collapse of Marwa Administration giving housing loan to nobody and appointing absolutely nobody

What of BRT

What of Lekki axis
You know, I'd.never see blue and call it black like most of you do. All what you said about jakande grooming tinubu was true. I never said otherwise in my post as well. Tinubu always came to our house. He knows my mum, even always calls her her by her childhood name. Jakande was the one who had the lekki vision. Have you heard of Jakande estate in lekki too? Go find out how old is the estate

That said, he did so little instead of so much in complimenting baba's legacy which he claims he's following. He was busy taking over everything. Tinubu's government was riddled with corruption. I remember the jeun soke, ko tun jeun sapo days. You may have forgotten but we can't. He had had his turn, given all the opportunities as an adopted lagos son but messed it up. We're reciting him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Naajjii: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Dubaku543:
It is obvious you have given up on Nigeria!!
It is not about given up on Nigeria, it is about facts and reality. Obi doesn't have the street experience to rule Nigeria. You think Nigeria is Anambra where it was said that he save some money. Can Obi go to those border area between Nigeria and Niger and give instructions and people there will follow and take him serious? Nyamiri man ?
You people don't even understand what we are talking here.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

Do you know that,many people na now their prayers answer oh. Many many people are doing great things now. What they need to work on is Security,Habaaaaaa this is too muchhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Henz81: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Pray for them for their life to be in state of Monday sit at home like Anambra

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

These guys haven't tasted power and they have started attacking everyone

Trash!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2022
nnamdi640:
Visionary indeed, If Obi was governor of Lagos State, Lagos would have been like Dubia. Tinubu's vision was to set up area boys, again you guys are not honest to yourself, all I see there is a wasted project that was used to loot billions of dollars. The revenue of Lagos only is more than that of 10states fg allocation when combine together yet all you can boost of is an empty land used to enriched one man.
*spit, spit and spit... who dash am? Go and check records... obistingy can never do nor have the capacity to handle Lagos state... be true to yourselves, the state he handle was a big time mess...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moh247: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You know, I'd.never see blue and call it black like most of you do. All what you said about jakande grooming tinubu was true. I never said otherwise in my post as well. Tinubu always came to our house. He knows my mum, even always calls her her by her childhood name. Jakande was the one who had the lekki vision. Have you heard of Jakande estate in lekki too? Go find out how old is the estate

That said, he did so little instead of so much in complimenting baba's legacy which he claims he's following. He was busy taking over everything. Tinubu's government was riddled with corruption. I remember the jeun soke, ko tun jeun sapo days. You may have forgotten but we can't. He had had his turn, given all the opportunities as an adopted lagos son but messed it up. We're reciting him.

If any fault Tinubu had was totally forgetting the true owners of Lagos, supporting strangers for personal gain, giving some Ibos so much control over markets like Ladipo, watching without uttering a word strangers govern Lagos. Even some Lagos ruling family were shortchanged for his associates

That I blame him for , saying he didn't try.. that is quite wrong and I won't agree, Everyone did their best from From Marwa to Ambode, the only under performaning was Sir Otedola,. And he wasnt prepared as at that

I can convinentlty mention Atleast twenty of his legacy project with Googling anything and still ask you to verify
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by mach7(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
sonature1:
I perfectly understand the perspective he was looking at things from. Despite that, I strongly believe that Atiku Abubukar has more experience than Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu because he has served in Aso Rock in the past.

However, Nigeria's leaderhsip problem has gone beyond experience. It is now about trust, political will and stamina to see that the right thing is done. Peter Obi has my vote.
How is Obi trustworthy when most of he says are lies? Claiming not to give "shishi" when he clearly does, claiming to wear only one wristwatch when he clearly wears several wristwatches, claiming to have only one house in Anambra, when he has houses both in Lagos & London? This is without even going into his false claims on Statistics. You also talk about Political will, but how do you rate that? Is it just by what he says? In what areas has Obi displayed Political will? What Political will did he display in settling the security issues in Anambra state - especially kidnapping that was rife during his time as Governor or in condemning the calls for division by IPOB? What Political will did he display in settling the crisis between the Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra state? These are important questions to ask.

You also talk about stamina, but on what criteria do you use to judge that? How many states did Obi visit during his quest to become the Presidential candidate of the PDP and later that of the Labour party? Or are you implying that because he is younger then he automatically has more stamina?

See I have interacted with lots of youths and if you do a deep dive of their understanding on the issues confronting us as a nation and how exactly Obi fits in as the solution, one clearly see that there is no argument. The "love" for Obi is simply being driven by feelings of marginalisation by the Igbos, hatred for Buhari who they perceive is old and has failed them, subtle hatred for Tinubu for allegedly "bringing Buhari", and feelings that the current ruling class has failed them hence the need for radical change while discounting the fact that the same Obi is very much a part of the current ruling class.

I won't begrudge your decision, but I do hope that you and other youths in general are not making decisions based on blind emotions.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:

I pray u get well soon... seems u are mentally down
Kettle calling pot black... advance were dey worry you...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by atinga1: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzzz!
The apt response remains…..Let the dead bury their dead followers and inwardly barren listeners!! grin grin grin
Yeah, I agree. Ride on
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by lexy2014: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Smart guy playing politics... He knows a vote for PitObi means no South East vote for Atiku

How anyone would pick Adamawa and Anambra over Lagos with 6th largest economy is funny

Even Obi stays in Lagos

Pray for them for their life to be in state of Monday sit at home like Anambra

This people that claim to love Nigeria burnt half of Lagos State during endsars

They call Nigeria Zoogeria and spent last four years cursing Nigeria, now suddenly they love Zoogeria

Just check each of their post on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook timeline to see this lair that suddenly love Nigeria than others, Yorubas are no longer Afonja or Fulani slaves, they no longer see Muslim as Jihadist suddenly Northerners are no longer seen as cow lovers

These guys haven't tasted power and they have started attacking everyone

These your screenshots, na wa oh. With all the hype about Lagos IPP, it's just 270mw you are celebrating? How much power does Lagos alone need to function?

The IPPs you are talking about, are they functional?

You guys keep bringing up Eko Atlantic as a Tinubu achievement. The question which none of you have ever addressed is how well has eko Atlantic made the lives of Lagos better? How many lagosians can afford to live in eko Atlantic?

How is giving CofO for LFTZ an achievement?

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Moh247: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
lexy2014:

These your screenshots, na wa oh. With all the hype about Lagos IPP, it's just 270mw you are celebrating? How much power does Lagos alone need to function?

You guys keep bringing up Eko Atlantic as a Tinubu achievement. The question which none of you have ever addressed is how well has eko Atlantic made the lives of Lagos better? How many lagosians can afford to live in eko Atlantic?

Atleast we mentioned something you can actually verify even if you called it little

Oya mention Obi, Sowore and Atiku's achievement let us compare

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by lexy2014: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

If any fault Tinubu had was totally forgetting the true owners of Lagos, supporting strangers for personal gain, giving some Ibos so much control over markets like Ladipo, watching without uttering a word strangers govern Lagos. Even some Lagos ruling family were shortchanged for his associates

That I blame him for , saying he didn't try.. that is quite wrong and I won't agree, Everyone did their best from From Marwa to Ambode, the only under performaning was Sir Otedola,. And he wasnt prepared as at that

I can convinentlty mention Atleast twenty of his legacy project with Googling anything and still ask you to verify

Pls name those "twenty of his legacy project".
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Dubaku543: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

It is not about given up on Nigeria, it is about facts and reality. Obi doesn't have the street experience to rule Nigeria. You think Nigeria is Anambra where it was said that he save some money. Can Obi go to those border area between Nigeria and Niger and give instructions and people there will follow and take him serious? Nyamiri man ?
You people don't even understand what we are talking here.
Who is Nyamiri man? May thunder strike that your mouth into 7 parts!!
Anuofia!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
Amen.
Lol... D last got me. @ May u b refused visa in case u wan japa...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by beelon1020(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let power change hands. What you saw in ambode's government would be a top of the iceberg. You'd be cursing tinubu for dragging us backwards in Lagos. Watch out!
Ah! OGA even as little as Amvode did for 4years... he surpassed the horrible 8years obistingy did in his time,... Dreamers from the south south...
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by lexy2014: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast we mentioned something you can actually verify even if you called it little

Oya mention Obi, Sowore and Atiku's achievement let us compare

Sweetheart, sorry to disappoint u. I don't go around carrying banners for political candidates to promote their political careers and going into childish debates of who is better or who isnt. Meanwhile,

With all the hype about Lagos IPP, it's just 270mw you are celebrating? How much power does Lagos alone need to function?

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nchenches: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Very far ahead na.

Atiku the serial destroyer of PDP wanting to succeed President Buhari is an uphill task.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by ejimatic: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh7dIuxqM-E

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/547171-2023-why-obi-is-ahead-of-atiku-keyamo.html

Money grin

Majority of these men working for these octogenarians will end up voting Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election.
They know he is competent.

Watch Festus Keyamo picking Obi ahead of Atiku in terms of competence and having the power to make executive decision.
. I remember the SC judgement on Atiku and Boni Haruna on his selection as the VP after his election. The SC said Atiku "died " by vacating his seatto become the VP.Intersting judgement then.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ylink4sure: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
You are setting up yourself for a massive disapointment believing that Tinubu will not get Yoruba votes( Muslims and Christians). I can see you after the election coming here to express your disbelief that Yorubas will overwhelmingly vote for Tinubu! Religious sentiments is secondary to us.
Forget what you are hearing!

So, when you refer to 'South' always delianate SW from SE&SS! When the Obidient folks are are even going to make it easy for Yorubas to vote for Tinubu through your vitriolic statements and threats! So much so that 'Obi' (to his credit) twice have asked his supporters to 'tone' it down!

To even believe you guys believe Obi will get massive votes in the North beggars belief! They don't hear you Bro! Religious and Tribal sentiments is 'Primary' to them.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

atinga1:
Words of consolation. If you're saying this to deter Obidients from voting for him, you just boarded "one chance". Currently, Bobo Chicago is the one who's gonna struggle in 2023 elections. He's going to share the northern votes with Atiku and Kwankwaso. Except kwankwaso backs him, he's left with few votes. Christian votes is a no go area for him in the North and South, so where is he gonna get his votes?
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by cheerishMe: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
Amen.
a loudest Amennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:
& may you never get Visa even if you try to

japa.
Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
I tell you, we do not need to pay. Our opposers shall pay for our publicity. In fact, they shall unconsciously do it for our popularity. Should I just say that Tinubu and APC paid keyamo to sell PETER OBI.

How do you see it?

HOW UNHINDERED THE TRUTH PENETRATES EVEN WHEN A LIE HAS MADE ITS STAGE.

NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD HID THIS VERY WELL.

I AM PROUDLY OBIDIENT. I HAVE NO REGRET PITCHING BY THE TRUTH, JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS. IT IS A MATTER OF CONSCIENCE.

MAY YOUR ENEMIES LABOUR FOR YOU.
Re: Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
beelon1020:
Ah! OGA even as little as Amvode did for 4years... he surpassed the horrible 8years obistingy did in his time,... Dreamers from the south south...
The question you guys need to be asking is...what's the population ( which drives IGR) of Anambra compared to lagos? Would Peter obi had done much more if given the opportunity to rule a state like lagos? These are not rhetorical but honest questions. We pay land use charge per house in lagos. How many houses are there in Anambra? How many company's head quarters are there in Anambra, what of sea port? Haba.

Were too exposed and learned to be rhetorical in our thinking or reasoning...but I undestand. Everyone is trying to market their candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Adebo Ogundoyin Of PDP Wins Oyo State Bye Election / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.