Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (26763 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by tlops(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
This cave is well protected! automatic lock!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Eowen: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Thats funny, is he impotent? Seriously speaking i suggest that either one of you should seek medical attention and advise cos it's not getting funny anymore
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by 3direct: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
no medical attn:, The guy no dey dig well, he dey show mercy, pin her down, raise the Y letter and support Backside with pillow, throw caution to the wind lol , she not gon die, dem no born the place, he must tear!! O sure ju!!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by eghost247(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
nothing wey we no go see
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Twinababe(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
I lost my 1 nd only luv because am still a virgin nd wunt give him sex,i disagree wit u dat being a virgin cant affect intercourse in future.swit pls endure d pain.it wil only last 4 dat nite
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Beaf1: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
3direct:

no medical attn:, The guy no dey dig well, he dey show mercy, pin her down, raise the Y letter and support Backside with pillow, throw caution to the wind lol , she not gon die, dem no born the place, he must tear!! O sure ju!!

grin grin
Man you wicked o.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Twinababe(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guy nawaooo.i sure say u b voracious eater.u sure say woman neva colapse unda ubros abeg small small do am e go open e no go tear.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Twinababe(f): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
@beaf, Guy nawaooo.i sure say u b voracious eater.u sure say woman neva colapse unda ubros abeg small small do am e go open e no go tear.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pat077: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
B/4 i marry i must ensure she is tested okay b/4 takin her 2 d alter.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by rezzy: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

I understand.  I am a virgin too. 

Ok oh. My grandmother is still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by lagcity(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Long One:

^^^True, we all live and learn.

Hopefully, the knowledge will prepare us for the life sentence called marriage.

smiley smiley smiley lol. this thing no be joke oooo. na real life sentence becos women feed on drama.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Brite02(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
undecided   :-x
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Aboluwarin: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
you can overcome the pain but the no1 problem to solve is the fear of pain been register in your mind. Free your mind from fear,my wife she is vergin when i married her,the first day is had but i encourage her,any time we are about to she develop fear of pain but now it's over. 2nd thing tell your husband to use pomade i mean cream to rob his pennis before he entring in. For more couselling she can make contact by sending her no.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Aboluwarin: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
you can overcome the pain but the no1 problem to solve is the fear of pain been register in your mind. Free your mind from fear,my wife she is vergin when i married her,the first day is had but i encourage her,any time we are about to she develop fear of pain but now it's over. 2nd thing tell your husband to use pomade i mean cream to rob his pennis before he entring in. For more couselling she can make contact by sending her no.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Barrywhite8620: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
[/color][color=#990000]
3direct:

Guy abeg i no fit give u my sister for boyfriend and girl friend matter not to talk of marriage.lol
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by ypad: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Take 7-8 cups of water every day, it helps loosing the virginal. Take less salt.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by badesco(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
@kashini
Baby, you are not submitting to your husband the bible said wife should summit  2 their husband. Our lord die for us because he loves us. if truly u don't want 2 lost your husband you must endure the pains since you not going to die in the process. so endure.

The above guy has said it all, do it once and for all and save your marriage. as delay may be dangerous. wish u luck.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Gbenge77(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Astonishing.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Ruq: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
So F**Kin fake
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
badesco:

@kashini
Baby, you are not submitting to your husband the bible said wife should summit  2 their husband. Our lord die for us because he loves us. if truly u don't want 2 lost your husband you must endure the pains since you not going to die in the process. so endure.

The above guy has said it all, do it once and for all and save your marriage. as delay may be dangerous. wish u luck.

You bad
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by tkopeyemi: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
i am yet o believe you may be you can visit me for more explanation
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why dont you visit a doc, Let him numb the pelvic area so you wont feel any pain while the Husband breaks the hymen, After that you can start normal sex
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
why you guys bad like this
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
All you limp dicks mothersuckas, there are women who are NOT TRYING to deny their husbands toto but because of medical condition THEY HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE.

How would you feel if that was YOUR DAUGHTER going through the same thing AND HER HUSBAND TALKING ABOUT NUMBING HER BODY AND BREAKING HER LEG TO Bleep HER?

Never mind. I forgot whom I asked.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by nigerhead(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
kashini:

Baby, you are not sumiting to your husband the bible said wife should sumti 2 their husband. Our lord die for us because he loves us. if truly u don't want 2 lost your husband you must endure the pains since you not going to die in the process. so endure.  

Bro, you smoking weed? , did the superstory teller say she didnt want to do or that, its been really painful for her, which one come be "submit to their husband", and "our Lord die for us". abi na joke you de joke?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Sike(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
This one na serious mattar oo
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Texther(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is SUPER STOOOOORY,
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
Check out www.vaginismus.com or google vaginismus. you'll see its not fake or super story. I believe a commenter has already mentioned it before. And no, it doesn't happen to only virgins. It can also happen to people who have had sex before. If you check out the site, you'll read all about it there. She can get treatment from there I believe cos she cant treat it in Naija for now. Naija people no understand the thing yet
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Everybody with his/her cross. Take serious step and you'll eventually find solution. Remember that you don't have all the time. Good luck.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by whiteroses(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
lubricant abi what do you mean? your husband can not insert his anaconda into your ladyhole or what?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by asagal(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
i dont blv in ds story
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pkv(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
Twinababe:

I lost my 1 nd only luv because am still a virgin nd wunt give him sex,i disagree wit u dat being a virgin cant affect intercourse in future.swit pls endure d pain.it wil only last 4 dat nite
u ma kukuma endure d loze of ur virginity cos is just a one in a lyf lost, guys una sure say no b tarpaulin d chic get instead of hymen membrane?!i poor guy how u go dey wash motor wey u no dey enter.tank God my baby own na xpress!u c d advantage of testing b4 buying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.