Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (26779 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
Oh yeah silly dude grin
Its not offending though,but very respectful cz its repulsive and so far its serving its purpose.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
I’m glad then, wouldn’t want to offend you. I love the way your mind works - might need a little panel beating though, but all in all, it’s a truly beautiful mind.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by yme1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
It also depends on her state of mind. Aside medical reasons if she is not sexually aroused there is no way she will enjoy sex
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Long One:

I’m glad then, wouldn’t want to offend you. I love the way your mind works - might need a little panel beating though, but all in all, it’s a truly beautiful mind.

You may be right you know. undecided
grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2011
The OP should go and see a doctor and stop wasting her time on NL JORH
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2011
why cant she have penetrative sex.ABI she don too use alum 4 that thing>? tongue
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by DaDoctor: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

why cant she have penetrative sex.ABI she don too use alum 4 that thing>? tongue

You never can tell oh Bros. These ladies are really desperate in bid to prove points.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Kcxee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
swaggerboi2011: you see what am saying?? virginity is very bad, i can never marry a virgin, [size=16pt]never[/size]
funny u y wont u marry a virgin na panebeated woman u wan marry grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by meobizy(f): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2018
They are either non-physically compatible or the story is a lie. I’m tilting towards the latter.
If they both really want children the man can self-service into his hands then the woman will dip her fingers in his fluid and apply it into her ‘womanliness’ manually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.