Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (26778 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
I sure am
I thought you were underage.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pkv(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
this one wey una just narrow everyting 2 vagino or virgino wateva,make una no 4get d posibility of phalusphobia o!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
pendo89:

I sure am
cz I thought you were a baby. undecided
not yet an adult ie.
yeah i'm a baby that's me on my profile the other one was my friend
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2011
I never saw the other one but its okay.
Just learn but do not experiment early, is the best advice I can give you.
At 16, I was very ignorant but kids are exposed to a lot of stuff nowadays.
Ok that dont mean am 80 or smthing.
And never move with the crowd.Set your principles and stick to them no matter what.
I feel as though am talking to my younger sis but I do not mind telling you this.
You will cherish it one day.
Ok gal gudnite.Keep smiling and being cheerful
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2011
^lolz thanks but i can never do stuff cos everyone else is doing it, I would say peer pressure doesn't and has never worked on me thanks for the advice though just that i had to learn it the hard way
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by peaceoo: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2011
@kashini, true talk my dear. i mean the pains can not be so much when compare with childbirth pains from the vagina. Pray to God and see Him do it 4 u!!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2011
^^who told you that, the pain can definitely be compared to pain of child birth do you know some women hardly experience pain during child birth?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2011
@ Natasha,they do not experience pain because of a procedure called[b] Epidural[/b].
An epidural is where painkilling drugs are passed into the small of your back via a fine tube.
The drug is injected around the nerves that carry signals from the part of your body that feels pain when you're in labour.

@peaceoo, Please lets not all the time assume everything is through prayer.
That 's where we go wrong.
If you refuse to pay rent and say, ooh pray for me God will help.NO HE WILL NOT. You will be helped out by the landlord instead. And God is not moved cz you just put his name to shame by not paying ceasar what is ceasar's.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2011
nagoma:

@Mynd 44

^^^
And why is it that it's the man that suffers from their issues?

Woman (Woe Man) is man's woes. No insult meant , I love my own.

If I had an answer to your question, I would write a book which will sell more copies that the BIBLE.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by sonyvaio(f): 3:08am On Aug 06, 2011
pendo89:

^^First the op is r321 aka Nkechi the dude undecided.This is somebody's else story hes posted here.

Now to answer you, the condition has  a variety of causes, often in response to a combination of physical or emotional factors.

@3direct.I am still trying to understand your gender but this is what happens when you attempt intercourse.

I'm not a pervert, but can an@l sex be a remedy for this vaginismuceros of a thing? if the hubby doesn't mind undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 3:32am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
PERVERT!!!!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2011
^^ grin grin

@sonyvaio  lol @ vaginismuceros,its vaginismus undecided

If Vgnl penetration is this difficult,what makes you think that BehindBased will be easier. Its not a deformity or permanent condition afterall so why would u want to destroy smbody's BehindBased muscles and confine them to diapers later?  Thats worse trouble.

Note: This is not a hymen issue at all!.
So those talking like 3direct have no clue what the real problem is.Its both physical and psychological and the negative effects affect all manner of penetration.The body screams 'no entry' and locks!
Answer is therapy/pelvic exercises to help relax those muscles.
And you shall live happily ever after smiley
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by buy1get3(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2011
@ pendo84, kudos to yew ma'am, keep the good work going, lolz
thumbsUP*
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by mcse2000: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
try to watch some Bleep movies.it might help grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Another Pervert.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
@buy 1

Am just glad that nobody is still suggesting crude ways which sound more like violation. undecided
Its not a hymen you are trying to break here, its those pubococcygeus muscles which you cannot break.

This your wife and love making ought to be enjoyed not endured so help her relax.
see,evn u succeed to penetrate her thru all manner of crude ways, then do not for a moment assume that the next try will be smooth.
If anything it may be much worse bcz her mind has registered 'trauma and pain' and so she will lock again.

You need to understand tht some women have been brought up to believe that sex is evil,(due to religious or cultural values)painful or maybe she was exposed to intimate molestation while young and all these contribute to her state of mind at the time of Being Intimate.
If she never dealt with those issues then she needs to now.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pussiedick: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Poster, i wouldn't want to say you are a female impotence, check if you have hymen, and then try to use your fingers (one or two) as often as you can to dig it slowly, and soon it would open. If not, contact a surgeon for a surgery!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
pendo89:

@ Natasha,they do not experience pain because of a procedure called[b] Epidural[/b].
An epidural is where painkilling drugs are passed into the small of your back via a fine tube.
The drug is injected around the nerves that carry signals from the part of your body that feels pain when you're in labour.

Nope I'm not talking about that I mean naturally no pain killing drugs my mum had two of my siblings like that she refers to one as ''the sweetest delivery'' she gave birth before the nurses took her to the ward lolz and the second she gave birth in the car lolz i saw her sitting comfortably and according to her before they reached the hospital she had already given birth right inside the car grin cheesy
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
^WOW

I salute your mum.
She must have been very physically active during her pregnancy. Exercise help tone and relax the pelvic muscles so she deserves to be in the guiness book of records.
sweetest delivery wow!
the way women rage and eat hospital bed out of pain! LOL
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
If my Biology teacher was 10% as good, I might have been more intrested
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^lol I had the most boring and I mean boring bio teacher, he made bio taste like physics or mechanics!
but that did not deter me from having interest in the subject cz I love researching stuff on my own.
Best part is information is all over the net nowadays so ignorance is no defence really.starts with interest
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by kingsolve(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2011
Why are u guys attacking ladies. Dont u av ur own problems too. A real strong man sticks to just one lady and fights with her in her challenges. Jumping around is a sign of gr8 weakness. For me, havin a virgin lady to marry is one thing I'll gladly accept as long as other major things are in place.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
pendo89:

^WOW

I salute your mum.
She must have been very physically active during her pregnancy. Exercise help tone and relax the pelvic muscles so she deserves to be in the guiness book of records.
sweetest delivery wow!
the way women rage and eat hospital bed out of pain! LOL

lolz I'm glad you think so she's really one wonder woman i tell you I love her so much.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by 3direct: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
pendo89:

@buy 1

Am just glad that nobody is still suggesting crude ways which sound more like violation. undecided
Its not a hymen you are trying to break here, its those pubococcygeus muscles which you cannot break.

This your wife and love making ought to be enjoyed not endured so help her relax.
see,evn u succeed to penetrate her thru all manner of crude ways, then do not for a moment assume that the next try will be smooth.
If anything it may be much worse bcz her mind has registered 'trauma and pain' and so she will lock again.

You need to understand tht some women have been brought up to believe that sex is evil,(due to religious or cultural values)painful or maybe she was exposed to intimate molestation while young and all these contribute to her state of mind at the time of Being Intimate.
If she never dealt with those issues then she needs to now.

@pendo keep it up with your biology class, are you saying those vagiwhatever or pubo muscle cant break with a well studded tallywaker? , cruel but not meant to be!!, lets leave the pain and trauma for another day
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
You can break a mature lady's pubic muscles with a hammer .
I do not think a talker or whatever you call it has enough strength to break the muscles.
Go study a woman's reproductive parts,see where those muscles lay then conclude for urself.
The muscles are not the same thing as hymen which you can break using the 'well studded talker' as you call it undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
3direct:

@pendo keep it up with your biology class, are you saying those vagiwhatever or pubo muscle cant break with a well studded tallywaker? , cruel but not meant to be!!, lets leave the pain and trauma for another day

DANG!!!!!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
pendo89

But seriously, where do u get all this knowledge from and what's your relationship status?

Plus, please answer my long standing question, how old are you? Twenty something, 89 or 98?

I hope whoever finally conquers you, really appreciates what he's got.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
Long One:

pendo89

But seriously, where do u get all this knowledge from and what's your relationship status?

Plus, please answer my long standing question, how old are you? Twenty something, 89 or 98?

I hope whoever finally conquers you, really appreciates what he's got.

To be sincere,I learn a lot from other people's exp as well as mine,cz I interact with people of all ages,class,race,size,status.I do not limit myself cz I have a crazy inquisitive mind.
Oh plus am not always right.We sharpen each other when we discuss and debate.

And now I unveil my conquerer! Jony B. cool cool.He conquered my heart.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl7XPe9UJ9mM3_tR4I4IyApyFFMf5MA2Av3D30CTaSxr2lqWpAyg[/img]
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
pendo89:

To be sincere,I learn a lot from other people's exp as well as mine,cz I interact with people of all ages,class,race,size,status.I do not limit myself cz I have a crazy inquisitive mind.
Oh plus am not always right.We sharpen each other when we discuss and debate.

And now I unveil my conquerer! Jony B. cool cool.He conquered my heart.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl7XPe9UJ9mM3_tR4I4IyApyFFMf5MA2Av3D30CTaSxr2lqWpAyg[/img]

Johnny Bravo, yeah right

But u still need someone to make you moan, except you haven’t tasted the forbidden fruit yet, which I seriously doubt ‘cos of your inquisitive mind. Are u by any chance a Leo?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
grin grin grin
I dont want this thread to derail really.Its soo tired and needs to rest.
But no am not a Leo.And I have tasted a forbidden dessert (chocolate cake)
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^Ok, grandma. I'll let the thread rest

Speaking of resting, please get someone to clean the cobwebs down yonder, will you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.