Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,562 members, 7,914,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral (2019 Views)

Peter Obi Has Deleted The Tweet Defending IPOB / Peter Obi Defending Ortom Over Nonpayment Of Salaries / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Corridon: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Choice of Abians cuz, even Anambra people regretted voting him..
Another stale propaganda! Afonjas parading as Anambra indigenes.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Period007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Go and get someone to translate what was said about Peter Obi in Hausa, including the Maggi and pepper added.
A month ago,propagandist and tribal bigots like Shehu Mardi tried this strategy of tribal war,few days after we saw rally for Peter Obi everywhere in the north,from Jos to Kaduna to Niger to gombe etc
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by LegendHero(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Pandora is a criminal.

He is the chief IPOB sponsor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by GeneralPula: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi is a Low-life Tribal Bigot. He once told El-rufai that he has no business coming to Anambra to campaign as Anambra is not Kastina..

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by GeneralPula: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
Another stale propaganda! Afonjas parading as Anambra indigenes.

Here’s the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/5

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Corridon: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Here’s the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/5
Stale. Anyone can answer any name on a faceless forum.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by buhariguy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
DadaHammed:
Bwahahaha...the same Peter Obi that fought MASSOB members as Governor? grin

grin grin

Tinubu's 'I don't believe in One Nigeria' interview will also be translated in Hausa and Fulfulde and put on every billboard in the North.

If you bring vawulence, we raise the temperature, make everywhere hot. grin
tinubu don't believe in one Nigeria and he form nedeco to take back Nigeria from the military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by heniford2: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
All APC handle is attacking peter obi up and down forgetting PDP and others something is wrong somewhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Period007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
If they like they should call Peter Obi IPOB grand patron, Northern Christians will still vote for him
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by B2B23: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who cares....he will still win the general election

You can go and die
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by agadez007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
I can’t imagine these people going through all these stress for a structureless man like obi,somebody who will come a distant 4th
Sowore have visited and even recently wished Nnamdi Kanu a happy birthday but Obi’s is the problem,funny

Obi don’t matter but let’s continue pumping millions of Naira on propaganda against him

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi's supporters are just trying to achieve Igbo presidency not that they don't know that he is not capable of ruling, but he is the one available for now to support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Goodday90(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:
Peter Obi's supporters are just trying to achieve Igbo presidency not that they don't know that he is not capable of ruling, but he is the one available for now to support.
are you not Yoruba trying to achieve a Yoruba president too
I spoke with many Yoruba youths and they are all routing for Tinubu when you ask reason,he is Yoruba na
Why is the Igbo one a problem to you Yorubas?
Is The presidency your birth right
Let’s not forget your man made the statement “Yoruba lokan”
What’s you deal?
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goodday90:
are you not Yoruba trying to achieve a Yoruba president too
I spoke with many Yoruba youths and they are all routing for Tinubu when you ask reason, he is Yoruba na
Why is the Igbo one a problem to you Yorubas?
Is it your birth right?
If you asked me why I support Tinubu as knowledgeable person, I'll tell because of the continuity and progress Lagos state has made since he was a governor till now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by Goodday90(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:

If you asked me why I support Tinubu as knowledgeable person, I'll tell because of the continuity and progress Lagos state has made since he was a governor till now.
not everybody resides in Lagos
There are people who also benefited from obi,so how is it an offense to support an Igbo candidate whereas you are a Yoruba routing for your fellow yoruba
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by DadaHammed: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

MASSOB and IPOB are rivals.

Was IPOB in existence during the Ezu river saga. Drink your fermented agbado water and answer me. grin
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by GavelSlam: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
DadaHammed:

Was IPOB in existence during the Ezu river saga. Drink your fermented agbado water and answer me. grin

Obi does not like Uwazurike and MASSOB, but as we know he is an ardent follower and friend of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral by XAUBulls: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
QuotaSystem:
A translated Hausa version of a video of Peter Obi defending proscribed IPOB terrorists is going viral on Twitter and many WhatsApp statuses & groups.

Take a listen…

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1577576173495787520?s=21
mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In The South East / As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. / Vivour Rhodes Tries To Surf On Obi Wave With The Name Chinedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.