Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,042 members, 7,912,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me (37950 Views)

Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Interesting2023: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

Who dey ask u...if u like vote for goat, e no concern anyone. Your conscience go ask u wen the time comes
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by OgaDeyVex: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by faceland: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who you be?
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Kajaard: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
engrflames:
Wike is 100% correct, PDP would loss wholefully without Wike but would still loss with him.

Lose woefully you mean.

Why won't they lose when there are citizens with terrible spelling and writing skills like you around undecided
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by tribalmall: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wetin de baffle me be that. All the fools claiming because I am Christian I can not vote n support Tinubu. I don't know who I go support if I no support Tinubu, same Tinubu that I have known with MKO since June 12 when I was in secondary school.

Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Abemy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Where were your input when you lost at the primaries?

Are Ortom, Ugwanyi, Ikpazu, and makinde and Ishaku going to abandon their personal ambition for your own? Answer me Wike.

I hope if the EFCC ICPC etc decide to evaluate how much you sponsored those states you mentioned, and how much your legit income has been in the past 8 years, you will not begin to compose another music?

Wike is a dictator, who has done and is still doing much damage to his future ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Slimkween: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Eyahhhhhhh
Odogwu himself
Creator of PDP
Me I sha like how men always give themselves credit and God will give them uppercut ����
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by jamesversion: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Are you from Yoruba? grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by tribalmall: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na still same foolish being like you go still claim Tinubu wey win him primary as been abandoned. The foolishness of an average deluded Igbo Ipob.

Michelle70:
Yeye,
if u were so strong, u would have won primaries.

Person weh no fit win primaries thinks he is the heaviest weight in the general election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by limanmohammed6: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Hate him or love him most of what he says is the truth smiley
Carry go governor Wike.... as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cheesy
Is true!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by LordErrk: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
John Wike just dey hold pdp for blokos grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
jamesversion:

Are you from Yoruba? grin
Yes what happened or can't you read
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by tribalmall: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
If Peter Obi see 20% of the total vote by Bola Ahmed Tinubu I owe you 100K cash. You can tag any mod to be our witness.

ecolime:
Pride don dey enter the drama oo.

You are not God Wike. I like you but I hate overbloated ego.

Peter Gregory Obi is the only reason PDP is taking 2nd position followed by APC in 3rd next come 2023. So, it's not really about your support or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Yoighaman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Everyone should stay calm and remain OBIdient. They will understand in few months time.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Curvinus(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Grandiosity at its best form. This is similar to how Putin, the tinpot dictator deluded himself into believing he is Peter the great and boasted he could take Ukraine in two weeks. Now it is 7 months and counting. All Putin has done is froth with rage and cower behind nukes as the Ukraine Army continues to lay bare Russia's ineptitude before the world.

I have thought about it. If Wike could actually hamper the chances of the PDP at the elections, why warn them about it and give them the chance to prepare? Either he is extremely stupid or he is bluffing.

I think Wike has run out of options and he is looking for any leverage he can find to continue to remain relevant. Threatening to hurt the chances of PDP is all he has left.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Taich(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
This guy is not serious.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
wike d don jazzy of 2023 erection
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Advocate500: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
one inconsequential vote.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ecolime(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
If Peter Obi see 20% of the total vote by Bola Ahmed Tinubu I owe you 100K cash. You can tag any mod to be our witness.

Copied Seun & nlfpmod

I will mention you after BAT has been flogged mercilessly like someone who stole Maggi at Oshodi.

Just make sure you don't deactivate your account (This is 100% likely).

May God keep us beyond that time.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by fredoooooo: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
If dem born you well... Try wike
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by cliqtips: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
They have money to win election but no more to build their states
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Franking: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Even with you PDP can't win.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Bluntemperor: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
This is a huge fact which nobody can dispute. Wike is the fabric which holds PDP without whom the party would go nowhere.

Ayu, Tambuwal, Saraki,how market!
Una never know that things are changing in Nigeria abi! That Truth is going to meet Una korokoro like this!
That Nigerians - East ,West,North and South wants the best - not just use of Money now but people of Nigerians have suffered enough - including the Future Youths,yet we have no other Countries to run to! That is why PDP can't win in 2023 - head or tail! The BEST is what Nigerians want - actions to move Nigeria forward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by rowrowland: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Diamond1234597:

We create your website and app for 30k only

Number: 070 three one zero six 8853

Online Banking Website
- working client registration and account opening
- clone of any bank front page
Operates just like a normal bank
I'm reporting this to EFCC, why clone a bank website cry
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by atinga1: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Olodo na sink.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Selfmotivated: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///PDP-Cant-Win-Presidential-Election-Without-Me-Wike
He's vexing his frustrations not being the presidential flag bearer of PDP. His clear his political career is dead when his tenure is over.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Starz825(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uteghe:
Democracy is the worst form of government.
In Nigeria
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FixNigeria2023: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
You're not a Christian... you're a Devil
Ekundayo7574:
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by 9jahotblog: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///PDP-Cant-Win-Presidential-Election-Without-Me-Wike
As the Lord Almighty destroyed Goliath , the Lord Almighty will destroyed Wike cos’ he has turned himself to thin god and he will be shamed and disgrace in the months to come. Karma will surely backfired on him. Internet no dey forget. You think your selfishness and lies, propaganda will make Pdp to be destabilised. Wike your political career will surely crash as you have turned yourself to Thin god. Pride in you will surely make you fall and you will fall yakata .
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by goodmike7: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Wike you talk too much! Atiku is a very coordinated man, since Wike has been opening his mouth like tap, Atiku haven’t responded!

SILENCE HAS MANY ANSWERS.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Onuoha1234(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
PDP has crashed already. PDP cannot win the Presidency no matter who is where.Prepare to do something else soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Seeks To Cut Fuel Subsidies After Oil Decline / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.