Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me (38020 Views)

Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Illegal1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Normal normal i lyk dis man...

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by romunu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you stay or not, that party with, mama, pikin and papa as their logo will win.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Levels1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

I'm equally a Christian and I can't wait to cast my vote for BAT.

Obituary families should forget about Southwest as we have our Son running for the presidency.

If BAT like make him pick traditional worshiper as a running mate we don't care.

All our concerns is to make sure that power is back to Southwest before going back to the North.

So obituary families should know that southSout doesn't have issues of Muslim /Muslim ticket.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by shortIGBOman: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
of course we all know atiku is a no no.even He knows he's wasting his time.the lure of the Last chance is what turned him to a mad man but we all know he's a failed project

Emeka, your vote and your EASTERN Region votes can not change anything. Remember, the East has 0.02 Political value in this great Country. grin grin

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by stanluiz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Georgejeez:
Wike is just making mouth , he's in between a Trilemma .
If he goes to Labour party , he will be humiliated because of his negative statements against Peter Obi in times past .

If he goes to APC , Amaechi is there to give him a taste of his wicked medicine.

If he remains in PDP and refuses to work for Atiku , if Atiku wins , his political career is dead already like Orubebe .

His best bet is to swallow his pride , take the defeat like a man and work for the emergence of Atiku as President then position himself to clinch the ticket after the position rotates to the South .
He can't work with Atiku. It too late! The bridge has been burnt. He has insulted Atiku enough. Even if he agrees to work with Atiku, if Atiku wins, Atiku will render him politically useless and irrelevant. Atiku maybe be silent, but that doesn't mean means he is weak. He is strategic and ruthless. You go and verify from OBJ.

You are right. He can't decamp to LP and APC. The odds are against him. Wike is now partyless cheesy

Wike is delusional. He brags he will win the PDP primary election. After Atiku Announced the winner. He was shocked and couldn't believe it.

PDP win Osun state governorship election without his support. He can't influence votes outside Rivers State. The 4 pdp South South are supporting Atiku.

Wike political career is over. He is just doing everything possible to stay relevant as a governor. Once his tenure as a governor expires. His own don finish.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ogmask: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked
Wike is actually right about that statement. He is a force to reckon with in his region,

Ask Rotimi Amaechi and he will tell you that Wike is a tough nut to crack.

Na tree wey near make monkey smart. Am sure Jonathan is regretting supporting wike to oust Ameachi. He thought he could use wike against Ameachi but in the end even Jonathan can't tell wike to sheath his sword and wike will listen to him.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ufuosman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu self to me don't want the party to win the election... because I don't see what is dere to just step down and let peace coming... Atiku suppose to hv settle dis matter
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by stanluiz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Levels1:

I'm equally a Christian and I can't wait to cast my vote for BAT.

Obituary families should forget about Southwest as we have our Son running for the presidency.

If BAT like make him pick traditional worshiper as a running mate we don't care.

All our concerns is to make sure that power is back to Southwest before going back to the North.

So obituary families should know that southSout doesn't have issues of Muslim /Muslim ticket.
As if your votes in the South West will make him president. cheesy

Atiku is popular and influential and he give BAT the run out of his money. Kwankwanso is like a Demi god there and he will reduce BAT vote.

So you see how Northerners are massively decamping from APC to PDP ? E go shock you. cheesy

This one must be deluded to think SS don't have issue with ApC Muslim Muslim ticket ?

SS will vote for LP or PDP. BAt will not even see 25 %. Have you ever see Tinubu rally in SS ?

Majority of them are rooting for OBi. On what ground will SS youths campaign for Tinubu ? Tinubu has no chance in the South South. So don't ever put SS into your calculations.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by doneback04: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

Shame on you, u are a fool to Christian mood,
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Alaminkd(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
This man forget that every citizen have one vote if 5 governors live PDP will only lose five vote
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Indispensable85(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
E don clear say settlement no fit dey dis pdp matter again. Water don pass garri.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by mystery22: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
no be only Christian. Akbar head people
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Okwyjesus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uteghe:
Democracy is the worst form of government.

I have been saying it.

1. How can you say one Prof's vote is equal to one illiterate girl in IDP camp that can't decide for herself.

2 How can elected officer control Monarchs.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by TheRareGem1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Same man that couldn't win primary. Lol
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Hate him or love him most of what he says is the truth smiley
Carry go governor Wike.... as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cheesy

He is only fooling himself. His eyes will clear when he leaves office as governor. Some governors with him will win their re-election and become governor again. Others are going to the Senate. Where is he going after 2023 election? That is when he will know that praise singers only sing praises for those in power.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You are not a Christian. You are a zombie!

Atiku is coming!!!
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guyman01:
Obasanjo took Obi by hand and didn't even bother speaking in parables by handing his seat to him and calling him the incoming president of Nigeria, Wike has a very good disposition towards Obi.

Even Atiku Campaign DG Gov Udom Emmanuel saw his people of Akwa Ibom singing Obi 'Kererenke' in the presence of Atiku during the launch of PDP presidential campaign in Uyo, Udom fully knows that Akwa Ibom people won't leave their beloved and very qualified Son-in-law to vote for Atiku.

Wike will ensure that PDP wins other positions in Rivers state and South South but not the presidential election, this is why Obi will find it a bit hard campaigning for other Labour Party candidates, he will just focus on himself and Datti Baba-Ahmed

Una too dey dream. So because someone sang Obi at Atiku's campaign in Akwa-ibom, it means Obi will win Akwa-ibom and win the election?

I am waiting for obi to hold his own campaign in sokoto, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Adamawa, Bauchi,Yobe, let's see how many people will come.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Dmano: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is even doing Atiku favour by all this his attack, the north will want to prove something to him
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked
Wike is actually right about that statement. He is a force to reckon with in his region,

Ask Rotimi Amaechi and he will tell you that Wike is a tough nut to crack.

Wike is a force to be reckoned with in his state, not region. Which other state in the SS can he influence an election? He wants to go to Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa-ibom to make sure atiku doesn't win there?

Una too dey hype this clown!
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Nyamuri: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ni dan sokoto ne fa
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. You are a hard core IGBO man from Aba.

Quit denying your identity.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by dochenaj: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Supported them from what money.

If this is not an admission of corruption and misappropriation of funds, I don't know what is.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ViceGovernor: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

He is only fooling himself. His eyes will clear when he leaves office as governor. Some governors with him will win their re-election and become governor again. Others are going to the Senate. Where is he going after 2023 election? That is when he will know that praise singers only sing praises for those in power.
I think people do not understand Wike's end game.
In my opinion Whoever controls the party chairman controls most of the party affairs....why do you think Atiku doesn't want Ayu to resign?
And why do you think Wike is fighting to install his stooge? (A southerner).

If Wike has his way it would be difficult for Atiku to run for second term ( assuming he wins )
If Atiku has his way Wike is fvcked and he knows hence the fight to remove Ayu cheesy

My money is on Wike either way ( they need his state's money to win the presidential election )
Never bet against the man with THE money cool
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Fadafada231(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
This man don dey kolo, XD
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
ViceGovernor:

I think people do not understand Wike's end game.
In my opinion Whoever controls the party chairman controls most of the party affairs....why do you think Atiku doesn't want Ayu to resign?
And why do you think Wike is fighting to install his stooge? (A southerner).

If Wike has his way it would be difficult for Atiku to run for second term ( assuming he wins )
If Atiku has his way Wike is fvcked and he knows hence the fight to remove Ayu cheesy

My money is on Wike either way ( they need his state's money to win the presidential election )
Never bet against the man with THE money cool

Lol. So if Wike installs a southerner as pdp chairman, and Atiku wins this election, you believe Wike can work through the chairman against a sitting president? Are you playing or what? I want to ask, after 2023, where will wike be? He will have no political relevance after 2023. Mark my words. Fayose do pass this one. Where is Fayose today? While his mates are going to the senate once they leave office as governor, he is clowning. Even if wike puts a southerner as pdp chairman today and atiku wins the election, dem nor born the chairman well to go against Atiku as president and leader of pdp. One hand, dem go comot am. Atiku just doesn't want to rock the boat by changing pdp chairman close to an election. If atiku win this election, e don finish for wike!

They need his state money to win election. Lol. His money that couldn't help him in the primaries? Was his state not having money when Atiku defeated him in the primaries? Pdp will pull funds from other pdp state governors. Make wike keep him money.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Okhuadams(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///PDP-Cant-Win-Presidential-Election-Without-Me-Wike
even with your big head they will still loose looser loosest. Proud biggot
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Okhuadams(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. So if Wike installs a southerner as pdp chairman, and Atiku wins this election, you believe Wike can work through the chairman against a sitting president? Are you playing or what? I want to ask, after 2023, where will wike be? He will have no political relevance after 2023. Mark my words. Fayose do pass this one. Where is Fayose today? While his mates are going to the senate once they leave office as governor, he is clowning. Even if wike puts a southerner as pdp chairman today and atiku wins the election, dem nor born the chairman well to go against Atiku as president and leader of pdp. One hand, dem go comot am. Atiku just doesn't want to rock the boat by changing pdp chairman close to an election. If atiku win this election, e don finish for wike!

They need his state money to win election. Lol. His money that couldn't help him in the primaries? Was his state not having money when Atiku defeated him in the primaries? Pdp will pull funds from other pdp state governors. Make wike keep him money.
you should know better he just woke up from a deep sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Okhuadams(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
As I always say.
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Jusdamian: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
True talk
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ViceGovernor: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Amayabor1:

That's why he has 4 other governors with him wink
(There's a reason those governors are backing him cool it's not because they like his boldness) Most of them will get second term.

Which governor in PDP has Wike's money? Shey na tambuwal when dey beg Wike for giveaway or who? ......don't make me laff abeg that man has been the MAJOR financier of PDP since 2015
Sir did you read the article at all? After Lagos which state get money reach Rivers for South? Don't even mention money again sir you have no case there

Atiku won the primaries not because of his money but majorly because tambuwal collapsed his structure for him...get your facts right sir
Atiku got 371 votes
Wike had 237
That's a difference of 134 now remove that of tambuwal and see where Atiku would have been.
You think Wike will become irrelevant after 2023?
I say that's ridiculous.

Okay bros let's put an end to our argument...do you think PDP can win presidency without the support of Nyesom Wike?
For me its a capital NO but only time will tell
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Littlefingerjp: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Why call out your religion,abi is there something I am not getting..
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is too arrogant and proud
If only he was God.

Man is not God
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by babamoha(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uncle wike the lion of PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Dino Melaye Demands Refund Of Funds From Party Agents After Loosing Kogi Guber / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians Who Want To Be President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.