Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me (38187 Views)

Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by VULCAN(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you actually were a Christian you wouldn't have mentioned it cos there is absolutely no need for it in this instance. Nothing in the OP called for it.

Some of us see through you Yoruba Muslims and your taqqiyah

Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by shortIGBOman: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
God bless you, I hope others see beyond ethnicity and religion and vote competency.. that's the only way Nigeria can move forward

I'm hausa/fulani but Atiku is a no no for me

Na lie. You are a hard core IGBO man from Aba.

Quit denying your identity.

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Georgejeez: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is just making mouth , he's in between a Trilemma .
If he goes to Labour party , he will be humiliated because of his negative statements against Peter Obi in times past .

If he goes to APC , Amaechi is there to give him a taste of his wicked medicine.

If he remains in PDP and refuses to work for Atiku , if Atiku wins , his political career is dead already like Orubebe .

His best bet is to swallow his pride , take the defeat like a man and work for the emergence of Atiku as President then position himself to clinch the ticket after the position rotates to the South .
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

Why are you rushing to tell them you are a Christian.........the joke is on you..... lols

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by gabbasin(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
From Lagos to Rivers, using state resources to fund party's election in other states is now worth bragging about, I thought some governors in the 2nd republic were jailed for this reason in 1984 after Buhari truncate the republic

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by shortIGBOman: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordErrk:
John Wike just dey hold pdp for blokos grin

The way Simon Ekpa dey hold IGBO People grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Winters23: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

I bet you’re no Christian. No Dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Michelle70(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
saysugar:
bro, apc or pdp primaries is decided by north. What he is saying now is real, this coming election margin will be narrow if atiku lose those people support he gives the margin to apc.that north vote will be shared between apc and pdp by 55/45 , both of shouldn’t expect east vote,then ss and Sw to judge the winner between atiku and tinubu, it will be sweet for atiku if he don’t have issue with ss people, because the only vote to tackle lagos votes is river state votes wike knows this that’s why he is feeling pain for pdp not to lose the election
it was obvious from the start that Rivers will vote for PDP with or without Wike approval, If Amaechi couldnt do it, then Wike cant.
LP is not strong enough to take over SS states

And we already know where northern votes will go.
Atiku has 2023 in his pocket
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Haymus007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Does PDP even stand the chance?? nonsense
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by 9jahotblog: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
PDP National Chairman IYORCHIA AYU clear the allegation against him by Gov Wike.

When the first allegation was made i.e. the N1billion - I decided not to respond because we don’t want to cause altercations in the party. However, I want to make it clear that at no time did I, as the National Chairman of PDP collect any N1billion from anybody.

The consistent attacks on my person since the end of the convention on the 31st of May are deliberate and unfortunate. I have restrained myself from reacting. As the father of the party, I felt I should encourage reconciliation.

But where it touches on my personal integrity, of which even my own family members are brought into play, it is incumbent upon me to reply.

So, I state that I never collected N1bn from anybody.

Also the N100m that was donated by one of the governors has been judiciously used for the purpose it was given. And in the next few weeks, we will be inviting all party leaders, including members of the press, to come for the commissioning of the PDI.

When we came in and the party had funding difficulties, the current presidential candidate suggested that the party should take a loan of N1bn from a bank. And the owner of that bank was also an influential member of this party. He has left the party now.

But when we discussed with him, we discarded the idea. And the party never took any loan or any money from anybody. And I as a person never collected N1billion from anybody.

Any money advanced to the party was declared before the National Working Committee (NWC) and handed over to the National Treasurer of the party.

The party’s accounts are straight. They are up to date. And we promise to present the audited account to the public at the end of the year.

On today’s allegations – “luckily, I had fully briefed the Board of Trustees (BoT) that one of our governors made a contribution of N100m to the revival of the Peoples Democratic Institute which was housed in a portacabin.

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by InvertedHammer: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
/
His concern should be what will happen to him after the elections if he helps PDP win. Once he exists the Government House next year, his power ends and the party (if he still belongs with them) will clip his wings.
/
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Blaqputin(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Wike you talk too much! Atiku is a very coordinated man, since Wike has been opening his mouth like tap, Atiku haven’t responded!
Him no get mouth

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Goodnigga: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
your one vote for BAT is capitally inconsequential and incognito because there exist millions of sensible, futuristic and well-meaning christians and muslims who want to vote PO

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Hydroxide(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
PDP can not win any state in south south

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Emir01: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hydroxide:
PDP can not win any state in south south

Lol. You know you're lying. BAT 2023
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ViceGovernor: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
anonimi:

E dey sweet you because you are one of the thousands of people he employed in the state and local governments as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, maintenance technicians & engineers, healthcare and school administrators, teachers etc to deliver water to every building, free education for all children etc?
See this one grin grin
My state no even near Rivers by a thousand miles
I'm from the state of governor Bello cool
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ljoh: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
it was obvious from the start that Rivers will vote for PDP with or without Wike approval, If Amaechi couldnt do it, then Wike cant.
LP is not strong enough to take over SS states

And we already know where northern votes will go.
Atiku has 2023 in his pocket

Peter Obi will short change Atiku's votes then Tinubu will win
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
ljoh:

Peter Obi will short change Atiku's votes then Tinubu will win
i couldnt tell.
Tinubu is flunctuating like Nigerian budget.

Tinubu is not as loved as Buhari in the north. Atiku could win him up north and still win him in SS.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guyman01:
Obasanjo took Obi by hand and didn't even bother speaking in parables by handing his seat to him and calling him the incoming president of Nigeria, Wike has a very good disposition towards Obi.

Even Atiku Campaign DG Gov Udom Emmanuel saw his people of Akwa Ibom singing Obi 'Kererenke' in the presence of Atiku during the launch of PDP presidential campaign in Uyo, Udom fully knows that Akwa Ibom people won't leave their beloved and very qualified Son-in-law to vote for Atiku.

Wike will ensure that PDP wins other positions in Rivers state and South South but not the presidential election, this is why Obi will find it a bit hard campaigning for other Labour Party candidates, he will just focus on himself and Datti Baba-Ahmed

Once Obi wins the presidency, the tide will change.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Crvrider: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked
Wike is actually right about that statement. He is a force to reckon with in his region,

Ask Rotimi Amaechi and he will tell you that Wike is a tough nut to crack.

Short people, God create them somehow.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Devil1Messenger: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Nobody is asking you of ur religion and it not necessary dropping it hear

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by maiunguwar: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Uteghe:
Democracy is the worst form of government.
But a better one has not been found
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by saysugar(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guyman01:
Obasanjo took Obi by hand and didn't even bother speaking in parables by handing his seat to him and calling him the incoming president of Nigeria, Wike has a very good disposition towards Obi.

Even Atiku Campaign DG Gov Udom Emmanuel saw his people of Akwa Ibom singing Obi 'Kererenke' in the presence of Atiku during the launch of PDP presidential campaign in Uyo, Udom fully knows that Akwa Ibom people won't leave their beloved and very qualified Son-in-law to vote for Atiku.

Wike will ensure that PDP wins other positions in Rivers state and South South but not the presidential election, this is why Obi will find it a bit hard campaigning for other Labour Party candidates, he will just focus on himself and Datti Baba-Ahmed
i laugh when I saw obj doing this because obj is one of the people that really understand Nigeria election politics, presidential election based on party with major key people senate/reps gov, as it is if major huge defection of key people’s no happen forgets apc gets it, the funniest is obi people are insulting tinubu grin even tinubu himself knows he don’t have any power to win if not those key people’s he rely on, nigerians easily forget things and easy to control esp northern, atiku never build any key people’s same with obi grin election is not by noise on smedia election start from homes to neighbors to compound to community to LG and head by key people,u keep shouting apc hands don fall, but dem still win election recently for Ekiti and osun sef apc got 371k pdp got 401k grin grin politics is a game of interest and this mind is very deep and can be control and changed by it owner in just a minute, the powerful tools in election is also money’ no party can contest apc in money’s spending, even if atiku is rich to nurse his community and LG, are his major key people rich? U like it or not this are fact about general election in as much is not a tribe election, even tribe election, people change fukin mind for maney ;Dwe are all fukin selfish, if am offered money to build my whole career, what concerns me and my family about saint president grin grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Juanmike(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Nobody cares who you vote for, as we don't care about poverty you in.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Hydroxide(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emir01:

Lol. You know you're lying. BAT 2023
obedient 2023. Mark my word bro, PDP will not win any state in South south with their structure, as for bat, he should just forget about south south and south east even before the elections commences

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by zionstaar75: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
u are a church goer not a Christian,no born again Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket.i definitely would have voted tinubu if not for same faith ticket.He"ll never win the election in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by zionstaar75: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. You are a hard core IGBO man from Aba.

Quit denying your identity.
of course we all know atiku is a no no.even He knows he's wasting his time.the lure of the Last chance is what turned him to a mad man but we all know he's a failed project
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FuckOsuPigs: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guyman01:

Kindergarten analysis.

Na yam? grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by VTJN(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
ecolime:

Copied Seun & nlfpmod

I will mention you after BAT has been flogged mercilessly like someone who stole Maggi at Oshodi.

Just make sure you don't deactivate your account (This is 100% likely).

May God keep us beyond that time.

Your hatred for Tinubu doesn't make you reason appropriately

Your Obi cannot see 20% of Tinubu total votes

Your Obi will not win any single state up north and South West

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Uchedizzy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Imagine the guts

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by kenoyad: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Even with you......still can't win!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.