Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me (38021 Views)

Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP Can’t Win 2023 Presidency With Secondus-Led NWC In Charge / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by gbishman: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike, please I need to know something is Rivers state money your personal money?
Don't you have house assembly that appropriates your spend?
I just tire for this people sha

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
ViceGovernor:

That's why he has 4 other governors with him wink
(There's a reason those governors are backing him cool it's not because they like his boldness) Most of them will get second term.

Which governor in PDP has Wike's money? Shey na tambuwal when dey beg Wike for giveaway or who? ......don't make me laff abeg that man has been the MAJOR financier of PDP since 2015
Sir did you read the article at all? After Lagos which state get money reach Rivers for South? Don't even mention money again sir you have no case there

Atiku won the primaries not because of his money but majorly because tambuwal collapsed his structure for him...get your facts right sir
Atiku got 371 votes
Wike had 237
That's a difference of 134 now remove that of tambuwal and see where Atiku would have been.
You think Wike will become irrelevant after 2023?
I say that's ridiculous.

Okay bros let's put an end to our argument...do you think PDP can win presidency without the support of Nyesom Wike?
For me its a capital NO but only time will tell

Atiku got 371 votes. Wike got 237. The difference is 134. Sokoto state delegates to the convention was not up to 134. The entire NW delegates was 139. Even if all the sokoto state delagates votes had gone to wike, Atiku would still have won, just that the margin would have been slim.

You are talking about which governor has Wike's money. Once you pull together money from Bayelsa and Delta alone, e don pass wike money (and Bayelsa and delta are with Atiku). Then combine the money that every pdp state governor will contribute. E don pass the money that wike can ever bring out. Make wike keep him money.

Wike will be so irrelevant after 2023 that you will be asking yourself if he was ever governor. Maybe you just started following Nigeria politics. There was a time in this country that oshiomole, Amaechi, fayose as governors of their respective states were hot cakes. Where are they today? You see this power, it is transient o. It doesn't last forever. Wike will be past tense soon and another strong man will emerge in Rivers state politics. Odili was a strong man, then Amaechi became governor and became the strong man. Wike became governor and disposed Amaechi as the strong man of Rivers politics. Na so the next governor go come dispose wike o. I go come here remind you. Wike's own will be worst because he wouldn't hold any political office after 2023. Amaechi's own is even good small because he became minister after leaving office as governor. Wetin wike wan be after 2023?

To answer your question, atiku will still win without wike. He should leave him to continue to throw tantrums. Atiku should break Wike's ranks by courting pdp governors that are close to wike. Shey ortom of Benue state was with wike before? But now he is supporting atiku. Atiku should leave wike alone and try to win those few governors standing with him until wike realises he is standing alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by JoeNL22(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Yeye,
if u were so strong, u would have won primaries.

Person weh no fit win primaries thinks he is the heaviest weight in the general election
Bro have sense na.....the guy no be Osinbajo oooo!
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Michelle70(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro have sense na.....the guy no be Osinbajo oooo!
did he lose primary or not?
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by akinsmyk(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull

Kristeni onijekuje. We no longer want a party that treats the Christian with disdain and a second class citizens. Knowing what Xtians went through in the hands of Buhari you want to support another Boko haram government and you’re bold to say it out.

Heaven is far from u bro
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by godofuck231: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2022
How person want take tell wike say pdp don pull em plug, but his music is still playing at the highest tempo
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Emir01: 2:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Hydroxide:
obedient 2023. Mark my word bro, PDP will not win any state in South south with their structure, as for bat, he should just forget about south south and south east even before the elections commences

APC vote in SS and SE will be more than what they got in 2019 that's what I know. PDP will still have massive votes from those two zones. I wish Obedients best of luck. It's a tall dream for 2023. Bro politicians are mad. They know the game pass us. That's their occupation. Those PDP vying for house of reps and Senate in SS nd SE will definitely work for their party and get enough votes to return them to the house which will eventually affect d outcome of presidential election in favour of Atiku. APC, PDP and LP are all the same just that TINUBU has shown consistency and brilliance. Tinubu is brave and have alot of smart guys around him. APC will get 25% in all states in d north + SW + SS+ 3 states in d east

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Tflex01: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku.

Thïefnubu will be shocked by what will hit him in 2023.

Anytime the discussion is about Atiku, you all must link to Tinubu,
Anytime the discussion is about Obi, you quickly link it to Tinubu as well...

It's Obvious Tinubu is the only serious contender in this coming election and he will win. grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by samunaka: 4:06am On Oct 15, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Hate him or love him most of what he says is the truth smiley
Carry go governor Wike.... as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cheesy

Rubbish, so why didn't he use his power to win the PDP presidential primaries in the first place if he is that much powerful, a bitter loser
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Tflex01:

Anytime the discussion is about Atiku, you all must link to Tinubu,
Anytime the discussion is about Obi, you quickly link it to Tinubu as well...

It's Obvious Tinubu is the only serious contender in this coming election and he will win. grin

I mentioned Thïefnubu because he's hoping to inherit Buhari's 8m votes in the North without understanding that 2 core Northerners are also in the race.

He opted for Muslim/Muslim ticket in other to get massive votes from the majority of northerners.

Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku in other to humiliate Wike.

So Thïefnubu should stop wasting his time in the North because they will not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Soso990240(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Even with you both the PDP and the Noise maker labour room party no go win The power will surely remain the same, I'm a Christian and I'm voting for BAT let that stink inside your skull
but you forgot to say that you are a Yoruba too. I am a Yoruba Christian and I will never support Tinubu.. Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Soso990240(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Wike you talk too much! Atiku is a very coordinated man, since Wike has been opening his mouth like tap, Atiku haven’t responded!
Because Atiku doesn't want to be exposed. Wike already warned him that if they provoke him, he will expose how Atiku bribed the PDP chiarman with up to 1 billion Naira, to make the PDP ticket open for any Region.
Then Tinubu bribed each delegate with $5,000 to $25,000 in the APC primaries. If any of them win, where do you think he will recover his money from? I pity Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Levels1(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
stanluiz:
As if your votes in the South West will make him president. cheesy

Atiku is popular and influential and he give BAT the run out of his money. Kwankwanso is like a Demi god there and he will reduce BAT vote.

So you see how Northerners are massively decamping from APC to PDP ? E go shock you. cheesy

This one must be deluded to think SS don't have issue with ApC Muslim Muslim ticket ?

SS will vote for LP or PDP. BAt will not even see 25 %. Have you ever see Tinubu rally in SS ?

Majority of them are rooting for OBi. On what ground will SS youths campaign for Tinubu ? Tinubu has no chance in the South South. So don't ever put SS into your calculations.

No wahala bro.

Just kindly save this conversation .

I'm telling you today that after Southwest BAT complete his 8years of reign authomatically presidency is going back to the North before coming back to the Southwest again as the normal rotation.

Sounds odds?

But that's just how it works in Nija.

See you during and after the election bro.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by udemzeus(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2022
�� as e dey pain dem e dey sweet US, how will Atiku win SE and SW
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Obainomilano: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
u are a son of licifer from the pit of he'll and that is where u and your bat will burn after 2023..

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by emapeteum(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Is Nwike a god now?

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by adenigga(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Obainomilano:
u are a son of licifer from the pit of he'll and that is where u and your bat will burn after 2023..
Don't mind him!
See his life been mock.......

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by oskopy: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Don't mind the tribal bigot.he wants to vote the worst candidate among the three just because of tribe.

That is how they brought this calamity upon Nigerians.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Hydroxide(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Emir01:

APC vote in SS and SE will be more than what they got in 2019 that's what I know. PDP will still have massive votes from those two zones. I wish Obedients best of luck. It's a tall dream for 2023. Bro politicians are mad. They know the game pass us. That's their occupation. Those PDP vying for house of reps and Senate in SS nd SE will definitely work for their party and get enough votes to return them to the house which will eventually affect d outcome of presidential election in favour of Atiku. APC, PDP and LP are all the same just that TINUBU has shown consistency and brilliance. Tinubu is brave and have alot of smart guys around him. APC will get 25% in all states in d north + SW + SS+ 3 states in d east
I live in south south BRo and I know how things works over here. Next year election will retire a lot of politicians who things they have structures. Over here in south south, I can confidently tell you that, APC will not have the amount of Vote they had in 2019. The APC pass 8years was a mess and APC came out with a Muslim Muslim ticket which is against the unity of Nigeria. Even in Delta state that I live in, Obi will defeat PDP massively here despite the fact that the present Governor is the vice presidential candidate. Politicians won't be able to influence this coming election with their structures cos Nigerians are fed up. Here in Delta, Alot of Okowa appointees are resigning and some are even rejecting appointments. over here, I know a lot of APC and PDP members that are openly obedient with their full chest.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by ViceGovernor: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2022
samunaka:

Rubbish, so why didn't he use his power to win the PDP presidential primaries in the first place if he is that much powerful, a bitter loser
He's not a bitter loser undecided
He is simply calling on people to fulfill their promises.

If he's a bitter loser I wonder what name we should give Ayu tongue
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Tflex01: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

I mentioned Thïefnubu because he's hoping to inherit Buhari's 8m votes in the North without understanding that 2 core Northerners are also in the race.

He opted for Muslim/Muslim ticket in other to get massive votes from the majority of northerners.

Wike's attitude will provoke the Northerners to massively vote for Atiku in other to humiliate Wike.

So Thïefnubu should stop wasting his time in the North because they will not vote for him.

At the end of the day, Tinubu will be the next president.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tflex01:

At the end of the day, Tinubu will be the next president.

President of Iragbiji Village not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by afbstrategies: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Amayabor1:

Wike is a force to be reckoned with in his state, not region. Which other state in the SS can he influence an election? He wants to go to Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa-ibom to make sure atiku doesn't win there?

Una too dey hype this clown!

You are the clown. Now, go and hug the nearest transformer. Stay off my mention, Loser!
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Amayabor1: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
afbstrategies:

You are the clown. Now, go and hug the nearest transformer. Stay off my mention, Loser!

You and wike are already losing! grin
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by Emir01: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hydroxide:
I live in south south BRo and I know how things works over here. Next year election will retire a lot of politicians who things they have structures. Over here in south south, I can confidently tell you that, APC will not have the amount of Vote they had in 2019. The APC pass 8years was a mess and APC came out with a Muslim Muslim ticket which is against the unity of Nigeria. Even in Delta state that I live in, Obi will defeat PDP massively here despite the fact that the present Governor is the vice presidential candidate. Politicians won't be able to influence this coming election with their structures cos Nigerians are fed up. Here in Delta, Alot of Okowa appointees are resigning and some are even rejecting appointments. over here, I know a lot of APC and PDP members that are openly obedient with their full chest.

Who are those representing LP at house of rep nd Senate that will mobile during the election. Alaye, election is local. A day to the election you understand what am talking about. You can't put your money that LP will win SS and APC will not gather more votes than 2019. This is mobilization stuff, not every believes in Religion alot worship money.
Re: Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me by CoolAmbience(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Hate him or love him most of what he says is the truth smiley
Carry go governor Wike.... as e dey pain them e dey sweet us cheesy

What is true about being financially reckless and sheer stupid in administering public funds...

What is Wike funding elections in others states for?

Do you have an idea how much money we are taking about, that go into elections?

How many industries has Wike attracted to Rivers states and how many sustainable jobs has he created in 7 years? What are his scorecards in Agriculture, Human Capital Development, Job Creation etc

Should it be about flyovers alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.