Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa (34489 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Proof That Jonathan Administration Paid For The Airports Rehabilitation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Reallife17: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Could be true

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2022
While ekuke full our streets for here unemployed, you guys should come and have them for 3k each.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Joebayo217: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Make dem buy male and female then breed them instead of buying more of it but Nigeria too like to dey do things anyhow
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Reallife17: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
successmatters:
1.8 million naira for a dog?
20000 not 2000
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by lexy2014: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
benedictnsi:
Just imagine!!

Even Lion no cost like this

These guys take us for fool in this country

The thing shock you abi?

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Joebayo217: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
While ekuke full our streets for here unemployed, you guys should come and have them for 3k each.
grin
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
plaindealer:

When illiterates talk, they sound stupid and ignorant even more than illiterates.

Meaning ?
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Those ignorant kids commenting above me think it is normal 'Ekuke - 404' (local dog) he is talking about.

Everybody na thief to them. Ignorance is surely a disease.

A normal trained sniffer dog cost almost $30,000 , talkmore of a highly trained one with many training certified certificate in upgraded device detections, nacortic sniffing, general surveillance and area clearing.

To ask for the service of a sniffer dog for area clearing just for an hour only - it cost upto $600

The highest form of ignorance is criticising what you dont know about.

Who trains them. Why can't they be trained here in Nigeria. These APC people sef. Medical treatment and everything na abroad

2 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Zane2point4(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Kriss216:

You really need a talk with your mathematics teacher.

He calculated $2000
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by skywolf28(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2022
pcagbaji:

I know you benefits from this curuption that why you want to decieve us with ignorant mantra
What justification is that redeculose price

It is pronounced Ridiculous RI-DIC-U-LOUS

And yes that's is the price of a trained German shepherd sniffer dog
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2022
successmatters:
1.8 million naira for a dog?
shocked That's more than the price of some houses with a free tokunbo car added to it. 17+ million.

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by nedekid: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
Peter Obi claimed to have developed Anambra to global standard, so why is he living in Tinubu's Lagos, while the other one is a resident of Dubai ?

Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself likewise other One Nigeria Igbos who chose the easy way rather than striving sacrificially for the truth. The truth, which is Biafra and if that is too explicit for them, how about True Federalism and Restructuring of this nation. To ensure that every region can develop economically at it's own pace, maintain territorial and cultural integrity and provide adequate political representation to it's people.

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home. For how long will you labor in another person's farm ?

him and his like are busy investing, residing and working in other people's lands while home base is to come and 'shayo' and build in house for December. Go to Abuja and see their children everywhere, gallivanting like indigenes with no sense of acculturation to their identity. The day push comes to shove, I pray you don't loose more than you can recover. It has happened before, so it won't be a strange reoccurrence and the tide is rising again.

Peter Obi's eventual loss in 2023, will awaken you lots to the reality of Nigeria. When they finish fanning the embers of his dream online, they will wake him up with the hard knock at the polls.
Look beyond Nigeria, Biafra is calling.
What do you mean by Tinubu's Lagos? Are you aware Lagos existed before 1999 and Tinubu is just 1 out of many other governors? You ask why Obi has a house in Lagos? Funny you. A former country state capital, seat of gov and current financial capital, with the international Airport, seaports etc.
So having houses in Lagos now means it is at the benevolence of Tinubu? Wonders will never end.

3 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Lanretoye(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Nokio1:
they should gimme jus 10m I can sniffer anything including agbado n cassava
go school dem no gree...ordinary difference between sniff and sniffer he no know.

2 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by plaindealer: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
pcagbaji:

I know you benefits from this curuption that why you want to decieve us with ignorant mantra
What justification is that redeculose price

Your village elementary school failed you ... grin grin
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
plaindealer:

When illiterates talk, they sound stupid and ignorant even more than illiterates.

Even an illiterate with basic idea of dogs would know 20000 is bogus
How much does a breeding pair cost
?
How much would it cost to train pups?
Doesn't the security apparatus have capable trainers?
Why will they spend 20000 on a dog ?
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Najdorf: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Sportwin:

Meaning ?
Case in point grin
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by udemzyudex(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
I don't know anything about dog breeds let alone a trained dog for that kind of job at the airport.

I just hope he is saying the truth with his kind of personality.

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by B2B23: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Thief. Train the dogs here, feed them with the drugs and they will get use to tbe smell. It won't cost you much.

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Neddstark: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Those ignorant kids commenting above me think it is normal 'Ekuke - 404' (local dog) he is talking about.

A normal trained sniffer dog cost almost $30,000 , talkmore of a highly trained one with many training certified certificate in upgraded device detections, nacortic sniffing, general surveillance and area clearing.

To ask for the service of a sniffer dog for area clearing just for an hour only - it cost upto $600

Thanks. Before commenting i did a Google search and realized the NDLEA director is very right.

3 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by uwuana: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
Peter Obi claimed to have developed Anambra to global standard, so why is he living in Tinubu's Lagos, while the other one is a resident of Dubai ?

Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself likewise other One Nigeria Igbos who chose the easy way rather than striving sacrificially for the truth. The truth, which is Biafra and if that is too explicit for them, how about True Federalism and Restructuring of this nation. To ensure that every region can develop economically at it's own pace, maintain territorial and cultural integrity and provide adequate political representation to it's people.

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home. For how long will you labor in another person's farm ?

him and his like are busy investing, residing and working in other people's lands while home base is to come and 'shayo' and build in house for December. Go to Abuja and see their children everywhere, gallivanting like indigenes with no sense of acculturation to their identity. The day push comes to shove, I pray you don't loose more than you can recover. It has happened before, so it won't be a strange reoccurrence and the tide is rising again.

Peter Obi's eventual loss in 2023, will awaken you lots to the reality of Nigeria. When they finish fanning the embers of his dream online, they will wake him up with the hard knock at the polls.
Look beyond Nigeria, Biafra is calling.
mumu focus on the topic, stop been foolish, what has Peter Obi gats to do with sniffing dog? Mumu ode.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Birdman07090(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Mr Marwa if you like buy as many dogs you want to buy, Will are ready for you everyone has his own life to live, like me here I can't stay without smoking loud, I'm even more healthy than people who don't smoke. I smoke but I don't do take drugs like tramadol crack, etc.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Najdorf:

Case in point grin

Dropped simple logic and he results to describing himself

Birds of the same feather
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by plaindealer: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Sportwin:

Even an illiterate with basic idea of dogs would know 20000 is bogus
?
How much would it cost to train pups?
Doesn't the security apparatus have capable trainers?
Why will they spend 20000 on a dog ?

Even though other countries are paying 5 X that amount, $100,000?

We are not talking about the akpu fed dog running up and down in your village.

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Slynation(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Everything to Nigerians are scam...!! A sniffer Dog is very very expensive!! But most people already have a common slogan in Nigeria.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Neddstark:

Thanks. Before commenting i did a Google naearch and realized the NDLEA director is very right.

A single dog 20000 right ?
What happens to breeding this dogs ?
What happened to employing capable trainers to train this dogs ?
There's raw material with greater possibilities
But you intend to go for finished materials at an outrageous price

Does it make sense

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by skywolf28(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

Who trains them. Why can't they be trained here in Nigeria. These APC people sef. Medical treatment and everything na abroad

To train sniffer dog: Although just any dog might do its recommended you use high pedigree ones and one's strong enough to maul the suspects incase he tries to japa

And the process of training such dogs although simply is highly expensive and takes a toll on the human trainer

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Even though other countries are paying 5 X that amount?

We are not talking about the akpu fed dog running up and down in your village.

Lol
Tell me you know nothing about dogs without telling me you know nothing about dogs lol

How much does a Belgian malinois cost ?
What's the cost of training ?

What's the cost of an already trained Belgian mallnois?

What's the lifespan of this dogs ?
So you keep importing and importing
When you have the opportunity to breed and train them yourself at a cheaper rate?

Except of course you are trying to say they are inefficient and incapable
End .
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Crvrider: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:

$20,000 * 800 = N16, 000, 000

Now let's ask. Oga how many will you need?

Now let's talk about feeding the dogs but since you claim to know too.much, you might want to educate us on this as well.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
skywolf28:

To train sniffer dog: Although just any dog might do its recommended you use high pedigree ones and one's strong enough to maul the suspects incase he tries to japa

And the process of training such dogs although simply is highly expensive and takes a toll on the human trainer

Omooooooo nigeria has enough capable trainers ooo

Haba
I am pretty sure a dog trainer would read ehat you posted and laugh
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Brushstrokes20: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
If quote is from BUBA MARWA, no problem!
Dude is an excellent administrator!

But I don't trust any other persons in this kleptomaniac, self serving govt undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Nostring: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Sportwin:

Will you keep kwayet
So there are no trainers in the ndlea
How much does a pup cost ?
Keep justifying nonsense
na u deserve to shut up and stop spewing thrash.. u think na shake ,sit stand training den dey talk about, better still go apply as a trainer na.. Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.