Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa (34489 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Proof That Jonathan Administration Paid For The Airports Rehabilitation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by sorepco(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2022
My broda i tire....there r places in the US that its more than 600 usd sef!
To some ignorance is bliss indeed!

lhordspy:
Those ignorant kids commenting above me think it is normal 'Ekuke - 404' (local dog) he is talking about.

Everybody na thief to them. Ignorance is surely a disease.

A normal trained sniffer dog cost almost $30,000 , talkmore of a highly trained one with many training certified certificate in upgraded device detections, nacortic sniffing, general surveillance and area clearing.

To ask for the service of a sniffer dog for area clearing just for an hour only - it cost upto $600

The highest form of ignorance is criticising what you dont know about.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by EXOUSIAng: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Sportwin:

A single dog 20000 right ?
What happens to breeding this dogs ?
What happened to employing capable trainers to train this dogs ?
There's raw material with greater possibilities
But you intend to go for finished materials at an outrageous price

Does it make sense
Problem with dealing with slow thinking people is the that one just eventually gets tired....
The Chairman clearly states that they are working in collaboration with the German government to build a training facility here in Nigeria, that enough should tell you that these dogs are not just trained in a regular dog training environment but in special facilities.... It also means that they would require special trainers not trainers from Nigera Army Dog center at Command Ipaja.
Your anger about them buying the dog makes me feel like you a drug dealer, because even my own dog understands that we can't have drug peddlers roaming our airports freely while these facilities are put in place. Most of the big hits on drugs dealers in our airports recently have been as a result of the few we have bought..... Young man put on a thinking cap sometimes. Ohhhh reading through your comments you seem not to have a head to even hold the cap
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Sportwin(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Problem with dealing with slow thinking people is the that one just eventually gets tired....
The Chairman clearly states that they are working in collaboration with the German government to build a training facility here in Nigeria, that enough should tell you that these dogs are not just trained in a regular dog training environment but in special facilities.... It also means that they would require special trainers not trainers from Nigera Army Dog center at Command Ipaja.
Your anger about them buying the dog makes me feel like you a drug dealer, because even my own dog understands that we can't have drug peddlers roaming our airports freely while these facilities are put in place. Most of the big hits on drugs dealers in our airports recently have been as a result of the few we have bought..... Young man put on a thinking cap sometimes. Ohhhh reading through your comments you seem not to have a head to even hold the cap

Lol

You know nothing about what you talk about
End
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by tishbite42: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Kriss216:

You really need a talk with your mathematics teacher.
Heart-to-heart crunch talks
grin grin grin grin
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by EXOUSIAng: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Sportwin:

Lol

You know nothing about what you talk about
End
Was I expecting a different response?
NO
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Simeonjoe1: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
And the peppersoup no go pass N500 oh.

I pity person may catch snipper dog chop. Omo na 50 yrs imprisonment
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Glowqueen3(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thank God,na to learn how to rear this dogs be my next step to take now.
Abeg dog rearers your new apprentice don show.GBAM
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by MrPRevailer(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominique:
Just comfirmed on Google, those dogs are very expensive

Can they not breed the dogs instead if buying it?
A single dog can give birth to 5 puppies.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Kriss216: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Denique:

Bad mouth Kriss grin grin grin
Hello Deni. How have you been? It's been a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.