Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,079 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa (34615 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Proof That Jonathan Administration Paid For The Airports Rehabilitation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Mrbenny001: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
uchaymart:

Dem need to wipe you slippers for brain aswear..

Dog for 16million naira and you believe abi?

Ode ni man yii sha
Olodo... You're very stupid...how much do you think you will buy adult dog and import to Nigeria...we are talking of special trained dog for narcotics...but you're so daft you can't even check common google to verify before spewing rubbish... idiot

1 Like

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by amliftedhigher: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by tsdarkside(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
i dont understand....

is it that hard to train a dog to snive out drugs yourself....
or nigeria ran out of dogs ni....

abi calabar people don eat all of them out....??

kiki....just jokin....
i love calabar people....
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by tsdarkside(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
this is discrimination against nigerian dogs....

we no go gree....kiki....

nigerian dogs lifes matter....!!

hahahaha....
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by laiperi: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Are you surprised. It is not only dogs. Any used retired dogs, cars, clothes, shoes and even garbage have better "quality" in Africa or Nigeria.

Even if they are stucked with foreign bred because of some "special" affinities, after all these years someone should have imported some male and female dogs and cross bred them with local.

If they do it for chicken, why not dogs, other materials including machines?

tsdarkside:
i dont understand....

is it that hard to train a dog to snive out drugs yourself....
or nigeria ran out of dogs ni....

abi calabar people don eat all of them....??

kiki....just jokin....
i love calabar people....
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by LILTJAY: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nostring:
go apply as trainer nagrin... Even countries that are way developed dey buy from other countries too...una go dey form Mumu sensible meanwhile na sawdust full d skull.
honestly bros, people go just dey form wetin them nor know for nairaland..
too many stupid and oversabi dull people in this country I swear

2 Likes

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
MrNice04:
Peter Obi claimed to have developed Anambra to global standard, so why is he living in Tinubu's Lagos, while the other one is a resident of Dubai ?

Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself likewise other One Nigeria Igbos who chose the easy way rather than striving sacrificially for the truth. The truth, which is Biafra and if that is too explicit for them, how about True Federalism and Restructuring of this nation. To ensure that every region can develop economically at it's own pace, maintain territorial and cultural integrity and provide adequate political representation to it's people.

Peter Obi has never acted as a representative of these issues which forms the popular opinion and priority topic of the masses in his region yet he is running around to become Nigeria's President to represent others. What logic is that ? What does he even own in Anambra talk less of South-East. Charity begins at home. For how long will you labor in another person's farm ?

him and his like are busy investing, residing and working in other people's lands while home base is to come and 'shayo' and build in house for December. Go to Abuja and see their children everywhere, gallivanting like indigenes with no sense of acculturation to their identity. The day push comes to shove, I pray you don't loose more than you can recover. It has happened before, so it won't be a strange reoccurrence and the tide is rising again.

Peter Obi's eventual loss in 2023, will awaken you lots to the reality of Nigeria. When they finish fanning the embers of his dream online, they will wake him up with the hard knock at the polls.
Look beyond Nigeria, Biafra is calling.

Your brain did not tell you this post is not about Peter Obi, The rate at which you are going about Obi you might end up commuting suicide and nobody will care if somebody is missing.

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Spandau: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-sniffer-dogs-for-drug-war-eacoh-costs-n16-million-marwa/

As correct dogs full Nigeria reach, ina no fit establish a breeding and training center for Dem. Na to go de import Dem.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Spandau: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
pacino26:
This man has the Midas touch. I hope to see him as NSA or Minister of Defense someday. He laid the blueprint for a greater Lagos.

No he didn't. He was just a military governor who did what other military governors did in other states. Although,I dislike Emile O'Corn, I will give him the credit due for Lagos' development.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Ominimercy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
With just 500k I'll give u a well trained pedigree German shepherd.

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by tofolo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
ganisucks:

16million naira.
CBN rate its 8.8M.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by tsdarkside(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
LILTJAY:
honestly bros, people go just dey form wetin them nor know for nairaland..
too many stupid and oversabi dull people in this country I swear

iya teacher....be calmin down na....haba....
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by DaInferno(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/we-need-more-sniffer-dogs-for-drug-war-each-costs-n16-million-marwa/
when the US captures and seizes properties of drug barons, they use the money to do other things. Wetin these ones the use the money and cars wey dem seize do?! undecided
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Snitch24(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Guderian:

A standard tier-1 special forces k9 ks more than 100k$ undecided

In my own opinion its all misplaced priority
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by MoneyMitch: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
NA FLYING DOG?GET OUTTA HERE
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Cravemore: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wow!...One CLA is down.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by KennethEnyi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
No be only 20,000 na 20Billion
Ode oshi!!!!!
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Those ignorant kids commenting above me think it is normal 'Ekuke - 404' (local dog) he is talking about.

Everybody na thief to them. Ignorance is surely a disease.

A normal trained sniffer dog cost almost $30,000 , talkmore of a highly trained one with many training certified certificate in upgraded device detections, nacortic sniffing, general surveillance and area clearing.

To ask for the service of a sniffer dog for area clearing just for an hour only - it cost upto $600

The highest form of ignorance is criticising what you dont know about.

I like this guy.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Ijb11: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by plankyjacky(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
That a good business opportunity if localized.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by HolyMan12: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
ganisucks:
Can I hear someone scream "QWARUPTION!"

MARWAption
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by cooljude(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
slimfit1:
What happened to our local dogs they don't have noses to smell.

Basenji are self reliant dogs and they have a mind of their own.... Meaning they can choose to ignore your instructions making them very hard to train.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Those ignorant kids commenting above me think it is normal 'Ekuke - 404' (local dog) he is talking about.

A normal trained sniffer dog cost almost $30,000 , talkmore of a highly trained one with many training certified certificate in upgraded device detections, nacortic sniffing, general surveillance and area clearing.

To ask for the service of a sniffer dog for area clearing just for an hour only - it cost upto $600

In that case they should rather open some sort of academy then breed and train the dogs here.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by eagleu: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
How much is an average dog price in Calabar, sniffer trained or not?
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by dmangodwin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
pacino26:
This man has the Midas touch. I hope to see him as NSA or Minister of Defense someday. He laid the blueprint for a greater Lagos.
Your head Dey their
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by oneMalik: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
School them pls .
lhordspy:

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Let stop all these nonsense Ekuke no dey sniff?a dog is a dog...Ekuke no cost pass #5000.
If no be as Nigeria jagajaga police they train dog Alsatians before before.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by jimcaddy(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Maybe they are importing the drugs from America. You know there is nothing Nigerians don't import.
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by JoeNL22(m): 4:36am On Nov 05, 2022
addyvast:
so, Obi will be doing the sniffing ?
His not a Dog like you!

Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by bdon123(m): 4:53am On Nov 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

I breed dogs for a living man! K-9 sniffing dog like Malinios Belgian Shepherd breed $7k to $8500. No dog is up to $15k sef
U breed dogs,u dnt breed drug sniffing dogs i repeat again,my company an oil n gas company purchased for up to 15k 5 years ago
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by Softmirror: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2022
pacino26:
This man has the Midas touch I hope to see him as NSA or Minister of Defense someday. He laid the blueprint for a greater Lagos.

grin
Re: Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa by sorepco(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Guy do u know what it means to get a dog breed capable of sniffing drugs and other contraband? Just the training is something else. These dogs after 10 or 15 years of service in the US get a retiring honor ceremony and certificate to show their prowess! They most often get full police honors....this shows u how special they can be.

Check this site out...about 15k usd. How much to import?

https://www.quora.com/How-much-is-the-price-of-a-police-dog-that-detects-drugs

benedictnsi:
Just imagine!!

Even Lion no cost like this

These guys take us for fool in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.