Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. (4917 Views)

Help! If You're Using Naira Atm Cards Abroad, What Is The Exchange Rate ? / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? / Someone Returning From Abroad: What Do Nigerians Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
I have taken a general look and found out that the so called Diasporic Nigerians make so much noise. What do you do abroad, lets share.

Me I am MD/CEO of an IT consulting firm based in London/Lagos.

what do u do?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by mishoo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
Huh

Spit on !!

Megalomaniac !!
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by kulaShaker(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2007
InCar_Nav:

I have taken a general look and found out that the so called Diasporic Nigerians make so much noise. What do you do abroad, lets share.

what do u do?

PROVE IT!
anybody can say they are this that and the other mr In-car Nav, even your nickname smells of wannabe. sorry but your whole approach and topic comes with an air of contempt for those living outside Nigeria.

If i told you i was a neuro surgeon what then? what really is the point of this topic if not to breed contempt ? please tell me i am wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
This is the problem - Mr KulaShaker - I live outside Nigeria. Likes of you make me sick.

why should I prove what to you? Who makes u what? If u don't like my thread, just skip it? OK? Anyway writting is cheap - I blame you not - Nairaland is free.

I didnt spite anyone with the thread, so why spite me in return?

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Vicjustice: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
InCar_Nav:

what do u do?

What's your full name and office/company address?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by kulaShaker(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
good question lol

InCar_Nav:

This is the problem - Mr KulaShaker - I live outside Nigeria. Likes of you make me sick.

why should I prove what to you? Who makes u what? If u don't like my thread, just skip it? OK? Anyway writting is cheap - I blame you not - Nairaland is free.

I didnt spite anyone with the thread, so why spite me in return?

lol i was right about you and your intentions then from the get go. by the way i am a female not a  male. likes of us make you sick? lol sorry love is the 419 business not taking off well today for you? you are here on the prowl for victims and with your three places at one time location on your profile. listen don't hate others for being where you can't be. use your situation and make the best of it. 

just looked at your past posts and see you do nothing but insult people and have a smell about your that shouts '' inferiority complex''

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=69280.msg1374178#msg1374178

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=69118.msg1374738#msg1374738

silly little boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
No doubt you are all idiots - and u Kulashaker - its your parents that are silly -

Lack of home training - no wonder they sent u abroad.

The question is what u do? if u don't like the thread - just skip it - no wonder u have nothing better to do, hence u talk against a simple question. Its not about my other threads, its about what u do, and if it hurts, simply go buy sand paper and use it to wipe your rotten arse holes.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2007
thank you o - ha ha.

they are the likes that either don't have a meaningful job, hence can't talk about it, but instead to keep quiet, they rant and rave at me, one even said her father is silly/ can u imagine?

May Godnever take you beyond where you're presently, and may your bad belle lead u to hell to rot, yeah rot and rot forever.

@Sienna

and u say u r 39? in Colchester? no wonder - u dont see d light - little village Colchester of all places?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Vicjustice: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
InCar_Nav:

No doubt you are all idiots - and u Kulashaker - its your parents that are silly -

Lack of home training - no wonder they sent u abroad.

The question is what u do? if u don't like the thread - just skip it - no wonder u have nothing better to do, hence u talk against a simple question. Its not about my other threads, its about what u do, and if it hurts, simply go buy sand paper and use it to wipe your rotten arse holes.

One of the most childish posters in Nairaland
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
PROVE IT - your own house? prove it - prove all you have said - just as one of the stupid posters said to my post. It hurts doesnt it? Now prove all you have said.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Troubleone: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
:-x
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Vicjustice: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2007
Siena:

I can send you magazine features of my work pal, and you can make what you like of that.

As for Colchester, yes, I live there, aged 39. I have my own house - bought my first property aged 23, and still in uni. I'm not a faceless person who hides behind a keyboard, hence my age, real name and location are on my profile for all to see.

I think I'm doing pretty good, but I don't consider myself above any Nigerian in any country, even if they wash toilets, or carry excrement on their heads for a living.

It's not your question that got folk's backs up, but the inflection behind your words, and your obvious contempt for other Nigerians, who happen to be not so fortunate as yourself.
@Siena
Man, the poster (InCar_Nav) is simply not your match, it's needless to challenge someone who apparently suffers from [b]A[/b]ttention [b]D[/b]eficit [b]D[/b]isorder otherwise, he wouldn't brag this much of being an "MD/CEO of an IT consulting firm based in London/Lagos": All he wants is attention, and i think you've given him enough.

his_grace:

I think usually if a thread is not what you like, just simply gloss over it instead of attacking the poster in your reply or comment, it is not often compulsory to put a comment on every post/thread on a public forum. Anyway, these are Nigerians - so no surprise.
Wise talk
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by SecondNjoy(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
I think the first respondent to the post mashed up everything, hence the poster's anger? I am new here but these things just draw people back. Just like someone said, if a thread doesnt say what you like, do best by simply glossing over it.

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by osisi5: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
If someone is denied a visa to Oyiboland ,they should just try ,try and try again rather than take it out on innocent nairalanders tongue

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Njoy1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
Wouldn't you like to know.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by mamaput(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
Well i work hard for my money, and am bringing up 3 kids,
I work in a well known car company but not in the office.
I would even take pictures but cameras are forbidden.
I have also worked with the police not for the police and the asylum as a Translator, But some were along the line i did not feel to comfortable with that job,
Some Nigerians even blamed me for not getting their stay, And they just did not want to understand i had no influence what so ever.At stage i was called "SPY".
But I was not running around reporting.My job was just to translate word for word an interview or an interrogation.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Tats(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2007
Its easy to say "why not brush over the thread and not bother about it".

Certainly, we are all in Nairaland to discuss and learn things. It does appear to me that the experience is having no impact on some of us in anyway.

See the title of this thread:

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad.

And you expect it not to generate any controversy. I guess you have seen the extensive debates on other threads regarding the perception of the type of work done by Diasporans. It could do the poster no harm by casually asking people abroad what they do rather than including insulting phrases, or posting such comments as "I have taken a general look and found out that the so called Diasporic Nigerians make so much noise.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by BABEELOVE(f): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Well the topic is getting serious afterall.

Pharm.D!!!!!!  me so proud of me! cool
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by omoge(f): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
Tats, well said.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by mamaput(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
Well going by the age, i was under the impression most people are still in school or studying
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by omoge(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
some just don't grow up you know.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by BABEELOVE(f): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
Yes!  We get loud mouth!  Make una come out cheesy!

Na beans!!!!! angry
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Tats(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
omoge:

Tats, well said.
Thanks Omoge.

mamaput:

Well going by the age, i was under the impression most people are still in school or studying

Not at all. There are many people on this forum that are working. Some others are schooling (undergraduate and post graduate) and working at the same time if it is possible and convenient.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by osisi5: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2007
who ever came up with that diaspora word?
I know it's in the dictionary
na only naijas wey dey use that word steady.
diaspora this, diaspora that.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by PTH(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2007
they say we pack shit, what else do they want to hear?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by omoge(f): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2007
abi ooo.

maybe they want to hear wether you be CEO of shit packing or diaper changing, or wether you dey study shit packing in school grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by osisi5: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2007
Or the weight in kilograms you can pack in a month

yes omoge na me O

1 Like

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by omoge(f): 1:49am On Aug 24, 2007
oh i wonder o. wetin do your name now?

yes oo as long as it is negative to them, they will be happy. but will gladly run to the next western union office or money gram.
do they really care what you do? nope.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by wendymanda: 2:09am On Aug 24, 2007
who ever came up with that diaspora word?
I know it's in the dictionary
na only naijas wey dey use that word steady.
diaspora this, diaspora that.

Honestly. I kinda like it though. Trust in Nigerians to make unheard of words the norm. I will try and figure it into a conversation or a paper that I write. I am telling you whenever I use I word I hear my parents use or people on this forum people think I study the SAT books. It's so funny.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by SecondNjoy(f): 3:07am On Aug 24, 2007
your family must be so poor that they rely on the next western union or moneygram from u to live.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by marjson(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2007
smiley i do what i like doing and what gives me satisfaction,
I never Brag 'bout myself, thats why if you Look My Location you will always see Lagos as My Location,
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin funny well , Am a Drug Baron for the CIA and alsoi supply special weapons for al-queda because some of them work with CIA Agents and I , [size=6pt][/size]THINKIN, I SEE!!!! AM A PASTOR TOO

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja / Gambia the Next Hot Destination: check out this beautiful photos / I Saw This Comment By A British Woman On Facebook About UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.