Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. (4918 Views)

Help! If You're Using Naira Atm Cards Abroad, What Is The Exchange Rate ? / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? / Someone Returning From Abroad: What Do Nigerians Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by daprince: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2007
I LOVE school, especially the pressure. BTW, my major requires me to love school and studying for me to do really good.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by HolinessM: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2007
Fools - I studied all through to PHd with Shell scholarship - so don't even utter a word - because u are nothing.

I live in the UK - so dont even shoot - just zip the opening called your mouth. This is waht we are saying - u are not anything better because u live abroad or because u study abroad -

Have u seen when the been tos go to Nigeria and look down on every body they come accross as if they are not somebody? Just because u went to Europe or America or worse still Asia?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by PTH(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

Fools - I studied all through to PHd with Shell scholarship - so don't even utter a word - because u are nothing.

where did this suddenly come from? shocked Was anyone querying your credentials?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by aloib(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2007
daprince:

I LOVE school, especially the pressure. BTW, my major requires me to love school and studying for me to do really good.

damn!!! u r weird, how can u love it cos of the pressure?? wat ur major, kai kai kai

pth don come grin, how goes it inna the NY
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by spoilt(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

I live in the UK - so don't even shoot - just zip the opening called your mouth. This is waht we are saying - u are not anything better because u live abroad or because u study abroad -

Have u seen when the been tos go to Nigeria and look down on every body they come accross as if they are not somebody? Just because u went to Europe or America or worse still Asia?

such venom. why?
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by SecondNjoy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2007
NairaLand headmasters dey this thread - i better run. I smell an air of pomposity from all of una.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2007
hmmm- one day one day Nigeria will become a better place - but come to think of it - if u are Nigerian, and you think nothing works in Nigeria,and Nigeria is such a bad place, then why are you still identifying with Nigeria or anything nigerian? especially by coming to this forum? me see that as hypocrisy -

well - as someone said -threads usually gets overtaken by so called over sabis. -
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by daprince: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

I live in the UK - so don't even shoot - just zip the opening called your mouth. This is waht we are saying - u are not anything better because u live abroad or because u study abroad -

This is one of such losers that I've been trying to avoid. Where did all this hate come from? If you actually got a PhD, you wouldn't act this stupid!
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by mamaput(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

welcome to the club,you are no better than the rest.
Sorry you are better you have a DR title inwhat you accuse others of doing
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by aloib(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2007
worse still asia?? ode, cheesy
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by HolinessM: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2007
@DaPrince

You know there is a car passing on the road where you live? why not jump in front of it if u think I am stupid? If u dont do that, then I am not stupid but u are worse than stupid.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by aloib(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

@DaPrince

You know there is a car passing on the road where you live? why not jump in front of it if u think I am stupid? If u don't do that, then I am not stupid but u are worse than stupid.

stfu and stop displaying ur sense of stupidity, phd my left butt cheek
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by PTH(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

@DaPrince

You know there is a car passing on the road where you live? why not jump in front of it if u think I am stupid? If u don't do that, then I am not stupid but u are worse than stupid.

for someone with an alleged phd you certainly have emotional issues. you keep trumpeting that you finished with a shell scholarship and live in the UK? So? And you come on spewing venom at those who you accuse of looking down on others for living abroad? When your own 2 posts clearly drip with venom, unecessary arrogance and stupidity.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by daprince: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2007
Holiness_M:

@DaPrince

You know what loser, I don't normally talk back at people, especially on a public forum. But since you're trying to display your stupidity for all to see, I'm gonna ask you to kiss my skinny black ass!

Just take a look at your statement and tell me which of us sound stupid. If you are mad that you got your stupid PhD (that's if you even had a 1st degree) in some crappy institution, you shouldn't blame me when I say I love school and my major. If you got a PhD, what was your dissertation or thesis on? I know for sure that PhD's can be bought in Nigeria, how am I sure that you didn't buy yours? You haven't displayed any form or level of knowledge on this forum for one to even have an inkling that you spent a semester in a university, how much more a PhD.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by PTH(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2007
InCar_Nav:

hmmm- one day one day Nigeria will become a better place - but come to think of it - if u are Nigerian, and you think nothing works in Nigeria,and Nigeria is such a bad place, then why are you still identifying with Nigeria or anything nigerian? especially by coming to this forum? me see that as hypocrisy -

well - as someone said -threads usually gets overtaken by so called over sabis. -

You make so much irrelevant noise. Unless you want to pretend, this forum has largely survived the last two yrs solely because of the contributions of Nigerians based abroad and not you 2 post hypocrites coming here to pretend like you love your country while trooping to the travel section begging for a way out of your misery.

We identify with Nigeria because we are Nigerians. That we live elsewhere does not suddenly strip us of our identity considering a lot of us still have family living among you. I see it as much more than hypocrisy when people like you make so much noise here only to end up at the US embassy to queue for a visa!
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by HolinessM: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2007
@DaPrince

Shut up - u are so dumb - go to University of Edinurgh - u will find out what I am talking - did I mention I schooled in Nigeria? Also go to Shell and confirm - can u even get it? It is for people first class first degree only that can get it.

You were bragging about going abroad to school and hence other who don't do that end up getting crappy jobs -

Men you're so sick - in short - no more word with u - telling you my topic and thesis will be descending so low.

No more word with u. Bingo.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by InCarNav: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2007
PTH:

You make so much irrelevant noise. Unless you want to pretend, this forum has largely survived the last two years solely because of the contributions of Nigerians based abroad and not you 2 post hypocrites coming here to pretend like you love your country while trooping to the travel section begging for a way out of your misery.

We identify with Nigeria because we are Nigerians. That we live elsewhere does not suddenly strip us of our identity considering a lot of us still have family living among you. I see it as much more than hypocrisy when people like you make so much noise here only to end up at the US embassy to queue for a visa!

I wish God does it such that everytime you speak evil or negative of Nigeria, your mouth gets a dirty slap - that way u will stop all the dirty stuff you write about Nigeria, and please dont talk back directly at me - i wasnt talking to you - dont talk back directly at me - I hate it.
Re: Abroad? What Do You Do There? Lets See What The Loud Mouths On Nland Do Abroad. by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2007
Topic locked.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja / Gambia the Next Hot Destination: check out this beautiful photos / I Saw This Comment By A British Woman On Facebook About UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.