Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,554 members, 7,968,580 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94421 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
these gold traders ---you are are tempting me oooo grin. I tried it sometime in 2007 and the volatility was just too much for my account then.

e bee like say i go try am againoooo. cool

greedy me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Where is everybody?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
namdo:

these gold traders ---you are are tempting me oooo grin. I tried it sometime in 2007 and the volatility was just too much for my account then.

e bee like say i go try am againoooo. cool

greedy me.
I think you should be careful, don't be greedy my brother, Do it the way you have been making it before

A Client's latest Testimony

I personally don't think I or anyone giving results of MoneySpinner V2 should be attacked ever on this thread again if we claim to be civilized, because MoneySpinnerV2 is simply doing a great deal of help (which is simply painful for some people) and we keep having results from a wider range of our clientele base and that is a testimony.
If you are not interested just ignore my posts don't comment, Thank you
Contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with the title  "Request EA" to daylisgroup@live.com.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
meteorxtra:

I think you should be careful, don't be greedy my brother, Do it the way you have been making it before

A Client's latest Testimony

I personally don't think I or anyone giving results of MoneySpinner V2 should be attacked ever on this thread again if we claim to be civilized, because MoneySpinnerV2 is simply doing a great deal of help (which is simply painful for some people) and we keep having results from a wider range of our clientele base and that is a testimony.
If you are not interested just ignore my posts don't comment, Thank you
Contact Daylis Consulting on 017418223 or send a mail with the title  "Request EA" to daylisgroup@live.com.

Here comes again, Scam in the making
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by influenc12(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
i'm new in the game, but i'm ready to learn as much ffrom the masters. Who'll mentor me, please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^
I learnt today you are a grey head and a clown, I would have said nothing, I thought you would change, now you ve proven your foolishness here once again
So you can't call it a scam anymore cos you deny what your eyes are seeing, now you re deluding your own mind saying "its scam in the making", you have issues o, u may have money but seem you are suffering from some crisis
You are not the only one in the world "Old man"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
meteorxtra:

^^^
I learnt today you are a grey head and a clown, I would have said nothing, I thought you would change, now you ve proven your foolishness here once again
So you can't call it a scam anymore cos you deny what your eyes are seeing, now you re deluding your own mind saying "its scam in the making", you have issues o, u may have money but seem you are suffering from some crisis

Fool, why dont u fund mutiple accounst with your money and deploy the robot to make money for urself, why sell your system? no one will fall for your scam, not even a stoploss, hold and hope strategy of scam robot, beside, u can login with your other IDs and support urself
And please can u show us the updated history of the first statments u posted on this thread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
Odia are you a member of the famous ero family of benin?

Btw. Am trying out a new strategy that involves tradings swings of the 1hr chart on eu. Did a total of +80 pips today, the scary thingy is the risk is twice my anticipated reward. Is it possible for a system to work 80 percent of the time? Need your take on this guys?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
meteorxtra:

^^^

Mr man, why are you trying to force water down my nose when I refuse to swallow?

If your robot is so effective, go to Europe and open a hedge fund manager's office, get a license and start. You will see the world's rich rushing after you with billions of dollars. Hedge fund managers collect 20% upfront and then commissions on trading.

You will be richer with the same effort you are trying to use here to force us to buy what we do not want to buy. Stop spamming this thread, fool! angry

How is the spam bot not picking this up for Pete's sake?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
stagger:

Mr man, why are you trying to force water down my nose when I refuse to swallow?

If your robot is so effective, go to Europe and open a hedge fund manager's office, get a license and start. You will see the world's rich rushing after you with billions of dollars. Hedge fund managers collect 20% upfront and then commissions on trading.

You will be richer with the same effort you are trying to use here to force us to buy what we do not want to buy. Stop spamming this thread, fool! angry

How is the spam bot not picking this up for Pete's sake?

Abi o, and the stupid thing go ban me if i write more than 5 lines angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2011
ok about to short USD/CAD FOR 250PIPS FROM NOW ON TH PIN BAR /STOCH 833 FORMATION SL AT 100PIPS

see also formations on EU/AUD FOR A SHORT POSITIONING FOR ANOTHER 150PIPS.

happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^

For the rest of the week or just today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2011
Good evening y'all. I am here with a trade call for the week.

This is going to be my 3rd trade for the month and I am hoping it goes fine. The trade, although counter to the dominant down trend, is a pretty well formed one, and should it form will give a 360 pips of profit.

The signal to go long is a bullish pinbar that has formed off a core support on the daily chart of the pair. The entry details are as shown in the chart attached. However, I want to point out that it just might take forever for the pair to move to our TP given the present condition of the market.

Be sure to set your SL appropriately and apply strict money management. Please don't risk what you can't afford to lose on this trade.

Safe trading and good night!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^Sorry, the SL size should be 130 pips and not 140. Take note. Good morning and have a nice trading day!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2011
Blog icon:

^^^^^Sorry, the SL size should be 130 pips and not 140. Take note. Good morning and have a nice trading day!

Why 1.3480 and not 1.3425 or thereabout? hope you know this is likely never going to happen this week except a VERY positive news come out from EUROPE on Wednesday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^cos 1.3480 is a logical place price could reach before bouncing back up.

For everyone who took the entry, please re-adjust by bringing down your TP to around 1.3790 region for a TP of 300 pips only. Very important!

Take care!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2011
hello,
here is trade alert for silver using my CHART PATTERN analysis.
silver experiencing a retracement right now that should take it to 38.5
you notice the hammer candle on 4h and doji and daily.
A-B-C pattern has been formed, D is what is forming now
sorry the chart below is not well detailed to show the abc pattern.
i'm still learning how to draw lines and diagrams on my chart.
i entered the trade at 31.16, tp 33.16
when it breaks that resistance i'll re-enter until it touches the blue line above or 38.5 whichever comes first.
Happy trading.
PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by endfx1(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2011
endfx1:

TRADE CALLS: Please do your Due Diligence before taking this trades

EU Sell now or at the break of 1.3549
SL   50 pips

target 1.3615

AU Sell now or at the break of 0.9828
SL 50 pips

target 0.99249

NZDUSD Sell now

SL 50 pips

target 0.7876

trade with care n may the pips be with us

Good morning Fellow traders. please pardon me for the blunders of yesterday over this trades cos it was all supposed to be BUY trades not `Sell

the targets will likely hit today lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by endfx1(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  My EU n EJ just hit my breakeven of +2 each that's so bad but others still doing well

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 27/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell = 1.5515, TP= 1.5482 SL= 1.5545

Sell = 1.5665, TP= 1.5632 SL= 1.5690

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy = 1.5540 TP= 1.5570 SL= 1.5510

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 27/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell = 1.3672 TP= 1.3640 SL= 1.3703

Sell = 1.3470 TP= 1.3440 SL= 1.3500

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3500 TP= 1.3530 SL= 1.3470

Buy = 1.3290 TP= 1.3320 SL= 1.3260

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVICABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by endfx1(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2011
Blog icon:

^^^cos 1.3480 is a logical place price could reach before bouncing back up.

For everyone who took the entry, please re-adjust by bringing down your TP to around 1.3790 region for a TP of 300 pips only. Very important!

Take care!!

@Blog icon, right on track man we will likely see 1.38660
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

For the rest of the week or just today?

until target is hit or we get to the resistance 0.99xx area (expected to form support on daily TF), this could take the rest of the week and or spill over next week baring any fundamental hitch. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2011
@ Naijababe,
if u are online pls tell me something about the dow ,i went long at 10748, presently am +325. do u see the possibility of further northward move?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2011
aguiyi:

@ Naijababe,
if u are online pls tell me something about the dow ,i went long at 10748, presently am +325. do u see the possibility of further northward move?

I exited my position on the 8am hourly candle. I advised you do the same or wait for the 4h candle at noon possibly resulting in some of your profit eroding. Congrats man cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2011
guys i am a bit greedy on this one, i put my TP around 1.400 I will watch it closely in the week --my 3rd and last position for now. Thanks Blogicon for the call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2011
tnx a milli, am exiting at the 6/8 now for +345pips. tnx again

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2011
On sideline, waiting to hijack gold grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2011
long on dow 11100
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
frenchman2:

hello,
here is trade alert for silver using my CHART PATTERN analysis.
silver experiencing a retracement right now that should take it to 38.5
you notice the hammer candle on 4h and doji and daily.
A-B-C pattern has been formed, D is what is forming now
sorry the chart below is not well detailed to show the abc pattern.
i'm still learning how to draw lines and diagrams on my chart.
i entered the trade at 31.16, tp 33.16
when it breaks that resistance i'll re-enter until it touches the blue line above or 38.5 whichever comes first.
Happy trading.
PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
TP has been hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by influenc12(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
so much heat in this place. how ever am i gonna meet up with your speed, you all seem to be running at a fast pace. good luck in your trades!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.