Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (14156 Views)

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by udbyron1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
ignorance
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by OTEGA1: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
With this issue of bombing the UN building , its becoming  clear to the world and the UN that the entity nigeria is a failed state and the division of nigeria via religious and ethnic lis is exigent.

Hence , the need for an emergency session on [b]nigeria [/b]and a plan  for the Nigeria's division.

If this is not taken seriously, more innocent heads will roll oh.

Boko haram is not ready for 2much grammar its either we divide and let them bomb themselves or they continue to experiment with bombs with various  shapes.

Cos they somehow have got the technology to design bombs with increased intensity to destroy, cos the scale of devastation is always on the increase compared to  the previous bombs devastation.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Kolababa: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
Those people on Nairaland associatong Buhari with Boko Haram should fear God and ask for forgiveness. I am neither Buhari's fan nor his sympatiser but I stand for the truth. Boko Haram madness has been in Nigeria since the days of Yar Adua. You will recall that that time US alerted Nigeria that a terrorist group has entered Nigeria. Instead of the Nigeria Police and SSS to take action, they quickly dismissed US alert pretending that all was well.
A year aftter, US also advised Nigeriam Government to do something about the poverty and illiteracy in north. They said Northern part of Nigeria is a fertile ground foe breeding of terrorism.
See what we are experiencing now.
This is the failure of the system. poverty and illiteracy in north. They said Northern part of Nigeria is a fertile ground foe breeding of terrorism.
See what we are experiencing now.
This is the failure of the system.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Yeah it's time to devide Nigeria into three, North>South>Middle Belt coz we dnt wanna be wiv benue,kogi and jos.
Then we'll see what reason why bokoharam will bomb again.  angry
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by zumaboy: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Boko haram!! in dis holy month of ramadan? r dey truly muslims? am confused
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by jmaine: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
zumaboy:

Boko haram!! in dis holy month of ramadan? r dey truly muslims? am confused

During the month of Ramadan . . .it is believed that the gates of heaven are open in the Islamic faith . . .and this extremists have been made to feel that if they die while waging a Jihad during this period . . .they will be granted entrance into heaven even with their sandals on . . .the Al Shabab terrorist network in Somalia were notorious for escalating their deadly attacks during this period for the reasons given above
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by tpia5: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
nigerian muslims typically shift all fighting to the end of ramadan.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Andrew3(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
and you want to tell me the telecom operators could not accertain where the call came from, fucking liars i can personally do that if given the required equipments. cool cool
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by fixit4me: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Definition of Boko Haram: Western education is forbidden. If the extremist northerners hate western education so much, then we truly need a soverign national conference to extredite this minority and also help them to eradicate western education in that region, perhaps show much generosity by installing the much clamoured for "islamic education" and sharia conventional rules, and see how unemployable they become in multinational companies.
We have a lot to deal with as a "Nation". Boko Haram bombing up profiled buildings and calling BBC to lay some disdainful claims to the the bombings seem more or less a cheap popularity campaign. I think we need social and economic experts to have a national discourse of these endemic issues and come up with proposals to alleviate poverty, re-christen the public image and glory Nigeria enjoyed in the 70's.

http://aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2009/07/200972913505618217.html
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Why boko haram
1.US/UN want's to start an invasion mission in Nigeria
2. Northern politians don't wan't a stable Nigeria under a rule of a southerner
3. An Association want's to invite US to murder muslims like in Pakistan
3. They're not muslims
God will show your true colours Insha Allah
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
3. They're not muslims
God will show your true colours Insha Allah

Great comedian.

Lets see they were disgruntled atheists , right

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
Does this sound like a comedy to you Do you think they are protecting the rights of muslims or representing them??
You must be insane. Mtsww angry
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Rafaell(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hey, take it easy all U guys,
from Boko Harmless 2 IBB 2 Atiku 2 Buhari 2 Innocent muslims 2 alQaeda 2 MEND, 2 even Ralph Uwazurike (who is in Enugu prison) and Osama BL (whose corpse is resting somwhere @d botom of da Pacific), U all will neva run dry of whom to point fingers at!

Read BEHIND THE LINES !!  brooos,

I hope all de 24's & Prison Break's & Airforce One's  and a whole lotta espionage/terrorism & counta-terorism movies U guys been watching are not in vain.

SOMETHIN FISHY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THIS PART OF OUR WORLD (I dont like callin it "Nigeria" any mo - cos dat is dead & waiting 2 be buried). de protagonists & antagonists, de planners, policy makers, de inner caucuses etc, they are all at it, brewing up something BIG, and U guys are here blabbing from Jerusalem to Jericho !

Read BEHIND de LINES, guuuuuuyz
very soonest U will surly undstand what this croony was once rambling about, Very very soon
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by winnepooh: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
It is indeed sad that some fools called boko haram decided to kill others cos they are muslims; what a nation? I still wish OBJ was still the president and not the weak GEJ; where is the saduna of sokoto who said the boko haram are not terrorist? God will judge all who have a hand in this sacrilage; the nigerian miltary might should be used to flush out these boko haram idiots angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Pafuri(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Meaning?
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by zibe(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
The areas of the world in deepest trouble, especially northern Nigeria, have two main groups of people- the reasonably educated and affluent on the one hand; on the other, the ignorant and hopeless poor who are largely unemployable. The first group breeds only moderately, the second breeds like flies, inexorably growing larger- a human time bomb ready to destroy the first. The problem is, the first group keeps funding them.

For democracy to function, most of a populace must have something that is worth preserving. Too bad our leaders don't see it that way.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Boko Haram are terrorists but they are Nigerians just as other dissident groups present and past. It's a pity that the "divide Nigeria" group are going for what they see as an easy solution and a new southern Nigeria will become utopian with no cranks and such murderers - false. I think the Nigerian government must have some intelligence information by now  - enough to bring these criminals to book. After that we can go back to dividing the country oil Nigeria and Non oil a nigeria that's going straight to the point. Many people actually believe that BH is supported by those who want to divide Nigeria . Bring chaos , intensify suspicion , war if possible , freign troops come in refugees clusters emerge. Oil contracts change to favor some. Looting of oil and gas etc and with nuclear power becoming so insecure nowadays with earthquakes and typhoons  , with volcanic eruptions and severe winters who wouldn't want Nigeria? Nigeria a heaven populated by idiots , vast agricultural land, That can feed half of the world, tropical temperatures needing no heating, huge reserves of fossil fuel and gas,stable teutonics with no volcanoes or tremors in a million years. Who wouldn't want Nigeria ? If I was the NATO commander that will be my destination as soon as I am thru with Libya. And I think this claim of terror attack on UN house is made on behalf of BH.UN troops will be the first to come in followed by the real beneficiaries.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by winnepooh: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
Gowon you can now prove Ojukwu's Biafra's fight right; the marriage between the north and the south is treathened': by the boko haram; nobody is interested in northern politics; just imagine saurdan of sokoto talking of sighting the moon instead of talking of the killings carried out by his people- what type of God is he serving? Shame!!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Tyche(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
what a fucking, stinking excuse. Go to HELL Boko Haram. May your members die a shameful death.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
how many times will he talk about it?? aint you watching news or reading papers?? shame on you. embarassed
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by DrLuv: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
By the waters of Nigeria,
There we sat down,
And there we wept,
When we remember Nigeria

When we are still finding our way into making Nigeria a better place,some insolent,uncivil,insobordinate,animalistic group of devil's incarnates are putting up acts and destuctive actions in the name of a misplaced faith.
I think I'm missing OBJ.it's time for effectual and drastic actions to be taken to exterminate these barbarians,supporters and their sponsors.
Why will some people take pleasure in such evil?kai!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
i dont know if this is really from Campbell but it makes a lot of sense with a lot of unanswered questions. i just for once hope nigerians will be the ones asking questions and not buying and believing this government lies that come out without proper investigation.

a lot of you are right, we have no business being the same country, the south and the middle belt should be thesame country. finish

"THE "UN BUILDING BOMBLAST" IN NIGERIA, MATTERS ARISING:
While I condemn any act of terrorism and violence, I couldn't fathom some logic and sense in the claims, responsibility and responses to the unfortunate incident of yesterdays bombing.

1. The level of laxity in the Nigerian security is quite appalling and not willing to improve despite incidences of repeated bombings in the capital city of Abuja in the last six months.

3. My question is; Everyone is pointing fingers to an alleged "suicide bomber" but no one is showing a footage of the incident. Who are the witnesses? An office and international organisation such as the UN building doesn't have a CCTV camera? Its illogical.

4. I'm not exonerating anybody, but I'm beginning to lose credibility for the news of claims by Boko Haram terrorist group most of the time. In how many months of escalated bombings there seem to be no "faces" that can be linked to the group. Like Alqaeda, at least we know the faces behind the terrorist group and their modus operandi. In this case, with every claims to BH bombings we are left with no faces no just statements. Which can be done by anybody, or are there "ghost workers" in the Boko Haram terrorist organisation?

5.Since Oct 1 of last year, Nigeria has been reported to have 5 incidents of bomblast. The security agencies are yet to show a face that will be linked as a top member of the Boko Haram Group.

There will always be questions to these bombings in Nigeria but no logical answers. Its time for the Nigerian security agencies to change tactics and wake up from their lethargic approach in this renewed global fight against terrorism.

Amb John Campell.
Former US Amb to Nigeria"

be smart do ask yourself same
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
Seriously, I can't help but wonder what kind of individuals would be proud to be associated with Islam. It is such a discredited religion. . .to all intents and purposes. Facts are what they are. Pity.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Rafaell(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Quote: from KurusAfter Jona, Na Igbo man who will rule for 8 years! (GEJ can do 4 or 8 years, na him sabi). after the Igbo president, its a middle belt christian who comes next!!. In between that 16-20 year period, the division of Nigeria into 2 will be completed. The BK pork-loving, osama-following followers will have their own country to replicate into a NEW somalia in West Africa.

As to all those who are blaming GEJ, its quite obvious una no dey see the plan wey dey unfold.

[color=Black][/color]@Kurus, U are sure pickin ma points. Things are not always what they seem to be, datz ma point
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
pro01:

Seriously, I can't help but wonder what kind of individuals would be proud to be associated with Islam. It is such a discredited religion. . .to all intents and purposes. Facts are what they are. Pity.

^^^ one here, and very proud of my religion and myself!!! know islam not muslims b4 you judge it ok
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Rafaell:

Quote: from KurusAfter Jona, Na Igbo man who will rule for 8 years! (GEJ can do 4 or 8 years, na him sabi). after the Igbo president, its a middle belt christian who comes next!!. In between that 16-20 year period, the division of Nigeria into 2 will be completed. The BK pork-loving, osama-following followers will have their own country to replicate into a NEW somalia in West Africa.

As to all those who are blaming GEJ, its quite obvious una no dey see the plan wey dey unfold.

[color=Black][/color]@Kurus, U are sure pickin ma points. Things are not always what they seem to be, datz ma point

dude keep deceiving your self, the breakup is right round the corner
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by pinehearst: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
each time i try to believe Nigeria can work together each time i get proven wrong. These muslim idiots are just too demented to be associated with. The best is for us to split. The yoruba muslim aren't as radical and appreciate their lives unlike the Northern muslim that don't value life. These maniac would only breed hatred. Let these idiots just go and bomb themselves; if that will make them feel better like the middle east.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by teeceexx: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
I see drones
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2011
better off without you idiots angry

I hate the southerners, fucking smelling christians, carry benue(pigs) and jos along with you when division.
Love to see ya'll paying hugu bucks for my bag of rice  grin
NB: hate petrol cox it starts fire, i prefer a horse. shocked

Sen. Dino To Bello: Stop The Plans To Sell Kogi Properties Or Face Legal Actions / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech / Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57