Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,114 members, 7,943,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (14193 Views)

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2011
pinehearst:

each time i try to believe Nigeria can work together each time i get proven wrong. These muslim idiots are just too demented to be associated with. The best is for us to split. The yoruba muslim aren't as radical and appreciate their lives unlike the Northern muslim that don't value life. These maniac would only breed hatred. Let these idiots just go and bomb themselves; if that will make them feel better like the middle east.

what the hell is your southern useless president waiting for? ha the south south not been shouting breakup? fu**c*king bring it up and see if it doesnt go through, we dont like you any more either
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by crowaddy1: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2011
That statement althogh makes some sense could not have been from Campbell. The English is un,American and undeplomatic.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by babaowo: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2011
nigerians are perishing because of ignorance.
world termites are trooping to naija,
westerner can't help naija,and they have never help any country b4;
they are coming for their  selfish interest, OIL.
obj refused them then,gej allowing them to troop in now,
boko or not is just camouflaging, ppl should watch out for new afghan in africa soil.
westerner are the real terrorist.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2011
kurus:

buy your bag of rice? NEVER!! We'd rather import from thailand and india than from sharia states of northern nigeria. We wouldnt want to be handing our money over to those whose sole purpose in life is to bomb and kill us whould we? :on They want to kill us so they can have 72 demon virgins in hell!!!

rantings from an ignorant fool^^ i know my religion and i know yours cos i studied them both (in depth) and guess what i still choose mine. can you say thesame? nonesense
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by LoveKing(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2011
i just want to laugh  grin even Bros Jona was thinking about offering those punksuckas amnesty, so now are you wondering if he even invited fbi? i bet he has no guts to do that, Obama dictates what the shet happens as long as its U.N(u.s.a). GEJ offering amnesty few weeks ago and then rushes to invite fbi/cia. is there any sense in that? even our senators cant open their dirty trash, and the v.p, they were all offering those maloofs amnesty weeks back.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by umechuma: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2011
Mr. Raw:

better off without you idiots angry

I hate the southerners, bleeping smelling christians, carry benue(pigs) and jos along with you when division.
Love to see ya'll paying hugu bucks for my bag of rice  grin
NB: hate petrol cox it starts fire, i prefer a horse. shocked
You must be dumb.How many cups of rice can the North and their cursed land produced tell less of selling to Southern Nigeria,999.9% of rice eaten in Nigeria is imported.By the time the south splits and very sure the North will be the next Somalia of West Africa,Northern parasites!!!!

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2011
i love that word parasites, when you take away oil which is not from your part of the country what do you add to the nation apart from robbery, kidnappin, pr**titu**n, and 419? atleast we feed you even if not with rice!! you are the one to talk. only the south south can say that, and to all nigerians not only the north, mtseww
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2011
OWW thailand?? that's cool, so what will happen when the oil reserve is finished?? loan
And secondly, we really really need a break up, so stand up and demand division shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
therefore the film show will start
1. Biafra breaks up
2. SS don't wanna share petrol any more
3. Tribalist(yoruba) hungy at all the political offices
4. civil war
5. Shari'ah republic of Arewa refugee camp full  grin grin grin grin grin
Final: converting them to muslims in return of food & shelter.
That's borin right?? you guys too are f**kn borin, hate one 9ja
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^ seconded
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by umechuma: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2011
DivideUs:

i love that word parasites, when you take away oil which is not from your part of the country what do you add to the nation apart from robbery, kidnappin, pr**titu**n, and 419? atleast we feed you even if not with rice!! you are the one to talk. only the south south can say that, and to all nigerians not only the north, mtseww
Trade and industries,educated people how are will to develop their environment and  unlike Northerners who are only beggars and parasite waiting for Oil money every month-lazy people and terrorist.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2011
Oww, heard that benue wanna be with the south, that's cool: What do we benefit from them??
1. Pigs? we don't eat pigs  grin
2. HIV? we are not that type  grin
LOLxx
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2011
umechuma:

Trade and industries,educated people how are will to develop their environment and unlike Northerners who are only beggars and parasite waiting for Oil money every month-lazy people and terrorist.

lol, are you serious? really!!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by umechuma: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2011
70% of Northern states can't sustain their self without federal govt fund,90% of their people are illiterates( can't read or write) or speak simple English and only behave like cows
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2011
kurus:

see boko haram sympathisers coming out of the woodwork? Una see them so? thats y boko haram is succeeding greatly in the north!!!

Keep bombing yourselves!!!

^^^ boy you really are brilliant, i can see how you manage to put that together!! i hope you clap'd for yourself
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by jmaine: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2011
I can see the eediots have arrived. . .
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2011
umechuma:

70% of Northern states can't sustain their self without federal govt fund,90% of their people are illiterates( can't read or write) or speak simple English and only behave like cows

ok sir!! make i go sleep. thanks for the education, not!!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Rhea(f): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2011
DivideUs:

i dont know if this is really from Campbell but it makes a lot of sense with a lot of unanswered questions. i just for once hope nigerians will be the ones asking questions and not buying and believing this government lies that come out without proper investigation.

a lot of you are right, we have no business being the same country, the south and the middle belt should be thesame country. finish

"THE "UN BUILDING BOMBLAST" IN NIGERIA, MATTERS ARISING:                        
While I condemn any act of terrorism and violence, I couldn't fathom some logic and sense in the claims, responsibility and responses to the unfortunate incident of yesterdays bombing.

1. The level of laxity in the Nigerian security is quite appalling and not willing to improve despite incidences of repeated bombings in the capital city of Abuja in the last six months.

3. My question is; Everyone is pointing fingers to an alleged "suicide bomber" but no one is showing a footage of the incident. Who are the witnesses? An office and international organisation such as the UN building doesn't have a CCTV camera? Its illogical.

4. I'm not exonerating anybody, but I'm beginning to lose credibility for the news of claims by Boko Haram terrorist group most of the time. In how many months of escalated bombings there seem to be no "faces" that can be linked to the group. Like Alqaeda, at least we know the faces behind the terrorist group and their modus operandi. In this case, with every claims to BH bombings we are left with no faces no just statements. Which can be done by anybody, or are there "ghost workers" in the Boko Haram terrorist organisation?

5.Since Oct 1 of last year, Nigeria has been reported to have 5 incidents of bomblast. The security agencies are yet to show a face that will be linked as a top member of the Boko Haram Group.

There will always be  questions to these bombings in Nigeria but no logical answers. Its time for the Nigerian security agencies to change tactics and wake up from their lethargic approach in this renewed global fight against terrorism.

Amb John Campell.
Former US Amb to Nigeria"

be smart do ask yourself same

I cannot vouch for the statement above, but the link below can be credited to John Campbell

http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2011/08/26/bombing-of-the-un-headquarters-in-nigeria/
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2011
^^ thanks for the link
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Rhea(f): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Has the sultan of sokoto come out on record to condemn boko haram?
Did boko haram threaten to bomb the palace of the sultan of sokoto?
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 28, 2011
^^ dont know if they wanna bomb his palace, and yes he did condemn it
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 1:07am On Aug 28, 2011
Oww, succeeding in the north?? tout south wetin concern you??
so shut the f**k up and drink ur petrol
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 1:15am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by stjoe1(m): 1:19am On Aug 28, 2011
I think enough people have died for this people. How many more people would have to die before the federal government start taking serious action againt this set of people or who ever dey call themself. since Nigeria as a sovereign entity is an enemy to them, then they should br tread as an enemy.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2011
TREATED AS ENEMY You're treated as enemy since, why don't you pack your loads from abuja to lagos and create a new country, your people were killed like rats over here don't you guys have a heart?? divide nigeria and everyone one will get what he wants. WE HATE YOU period!!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Gennarino(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2011
These gays want to live caves? Great! I've always known they were lunatics. If they want a war, we'll give 'em a fxxcking war!
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kurus: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by looknlaff(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2011
Well, Dr. Ruben Abati with lightening speed told us what his master did and why he did it when the NJC recommended the suspension and retirement of Justice Salami. Is there no provision in our constitution on what the president must/should do when a group of people take up arms and try to overawe the nation? Doc, speak please.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by efisher(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2011
I am so surprised that even our legislooters have not been able to use their position of authority to do anything about the menace. They do not even act like they care for their own safety. I once said that this war will only be taken seriously the day one of them (or some prominent person like the President, VP, Sultan of Sokoto, or a governor) is hit. Seems they are still waiting for that day b4 taking a decisive action. I'm watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections / Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Flood: LASG Demolishes OPC Shrines, Gates, Fences, Security Post In Okota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.