Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (14172 Views)

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by deadie(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
The security agencies are busy filling their cells and prisons with unarmed MASSOB, while Boko Haram is blowing up the capital and northern states. Way to go Nigeria.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by beespak7(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
These boko haram terrorist should go and ask al- qaeda what happened to them after the us embassy bombings in kenya
these fools just stired the bee's nest and should be ready for the consequenses those cia and fbi agents currently in nigeria are not on a holiday trip
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by REVOLUTNIS: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
This bombing should convince the outside world
that northern Nigerian muslims are terrorists and
should be TREATED as terrorists. Imagine that none of their
leaders; imams, sultans, politicians has come up
openly to condemn the attack on UN house even
other places.
They wouldn't do it because they are ones sponsoring
them. GOD WILL KEEP PUNISHING THEM AND THEIR NORTH.
POOR IDIOTS, POOR AND USELESS MUSLIMS,
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by blackboi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
fokn brothers by constitution  shocked
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by tikinclock: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2011

get a grip man! all the troubles of the last 10 years worldwide especially terrorist acts are mostly associated with Islam and sharia and repressions of women.

@ Kurus
Are you sure? The Man who you call God, but who called himself "The Son of Man" prophesied and predicted all this would happen. In fact He was very happy to note that what he came to do ( bring the sword and conflict to the world) had already started.
Check Luke 12:51 and Matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! Luke 12:51

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword! Matthew 10:34
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by coded65(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
One bomb in police HQ, another at d UN building, the world is worried, and One faceless idiot claims responsibility for the dis shameless act in d name of Boko haram. Meanwhile the police is busy arresting UWAZURUIKE and about 400 armless people who gathered to celebrate Ojukwu's birthday. Governance is nobody's birth right. If the north wants this country to split. SO BE IT. This is why Obasanjo is indispensible in the Nigeria of today. BUHARI, ATIKU, IBB and some northern leaders should be held responsible for BOKO HARAM menace.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Gladmama(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
''70% of Northern states can't sustain their self without federal govt fund,90% of their people are illiterates( can't read or write) or speak simple English and only behave like cows''

You ga rit. But don't you think they will be after the Southerners out of jelousy.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by coded65(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Kurus Are you sure? The Man who you call God, but who called himself "The Son of Man" prophesied and predicted all this would happen. In fact He was very happy to note that what he came to do ( bring the sword and conflict to the world) had already started.

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! Luke 12:51

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword! Matthew 10:34

@ Tikingclock, Please dont ever read the BIBLE upside down. Jesus knew the NORTH is full of infidels. Always. But assured the East, West and the South, he will give them the sword to checkmate their  stupidity.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by josephmich(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2011
What has jack bauer has to do with this
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by brainpulse: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Why are some comments dumb, so dumb that we should ask ourselves a question?

1. Why on earth should someone kill another person in the name of religion, tribe or belief?
2. Why should if they know they are doing the just thing have refuse to come out openly?
3. Why cant they vent there angers developing theirselves and adding value to there communities?

With these questions on our mind, every right and sensible person should condemn killingone another for any reason, its insane for someone to tell you to kill yourself, without him killing himself.
Any religion that preaches killing, amputating, of inflicting physical, mental pains on another is devilish and never of God.
We have proved beyond reasonable doubts that any country that have these islamic fundamentalist will never grow or develop, count and count. the reson why the western world comes to take advantage of us is that we have refused to grow and grow and develop, so what do you expect? They are even helping us why some are saying that they are here to cheat us. Majority of the inventions done were from the western world while we use our witch to kill ourselves, the drugs we use were developed by some people while we poison ourselves. its so unfortunate.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by brainpulse: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
tikinclock:

@ Kurus
Are you sure? The Man who you call God, but who called himself "The Son of Man" prophesied and predicted all this would happen. In fact He was very happy to note that what he came to do ( bring the sword and conflict to the world) had already started.

Then think who are the ones taking the sword , are they not the Islamic fundamentalist?
It is a know fact throughout the world, that Bin laden said he was doing it for Mo-hammed, Allah, Abacha said the same thing, Gadaffi said the same thing, palestines said the same thing, all the suicide bombers suspects always say the same thing then who is this blood thirsty and devilish Allah they are pointing to? They will shout Allah o Akbar ,before killing people it is devilish, it is dishuman and its Allah against Humanity. And should be condemned
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Acutex: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
"our president is daft
He does'nt do anything
He just depends on Luck
to do "Everything". tongue
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Acutex: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
"our president is daft
He does'nt do anything
He just  depends on Luck
      to do "Everything". tongue
Lootluck Odele Daftnathan.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
I "love" their reason.

It took years and the blood of the igbos, but finally, thje northern moslems have shown the whole world (especially the British) who they really are.

yet, let no body make mistake about this: there is a global campaign of terror going on around the world. Only it is just reaching Nigeria. honestly, I wish I can change country first thing tomorrow morning.

It is one thing to be called "419" but another thing to called "terrorists".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! / 2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.