Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,528 members, 7,972,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (14211 Views)

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by MrRaw: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2011
Watever cool cool cool cool
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by tosino3: 2:00am On Aug 28, 2011
Is Boko really Haram? Is Boko Halal?
Who should weigh in on this question? YOU, ME, Scholars of Islam, Imams, Almajirai, Sultan, Muslim children, Muslim celebrities, Muslim politicians.

http://bokohalal..com/2011/08/does-quran-call-muslims-to-kill.html
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by rexfada(m): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2011
if d us, uk and d naija govt r ur enemies, then y not go bomb d us, uk or aso rock, y innocent nigerians?
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by hajifaty: 2:29am On Aug 28, 2011
In every nations there are groups of pple that are not happy with their govt system. These are the group that CIA always use to bring crisis into a country. Libya have this group in bengazi(the sallafist mujaheedin) and they have good contact with the CIA and others. That was why we saw the rebels carrying guns on the first day of the libya protest and attacking the police on the first day. They know that the north have  some Islamist group. they create boko haram the same way they create alqaeda.  they are just using them to destroy nigeria and later UN will send force to Nigeria. wake up pple
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by abbey621(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2011
@hajifaty- You've been watching too many movies. My advice say something sensible and realistic, maybe someone might actually take you serious,
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by hajifaty: 2:37am On Aug 28, 2011
abbey621:

@hajifaty- You've been watching too many movies. My advice say something sensible and realistic, maybe someone might actually take you serious,

this is not movies issues but reality and what in happening in our present world. Is Libya and boko haram in any movie? Its just about matter of time. lets wait and see
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by ceasyc(f): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2011
MAIDUGUR I -THE Yusifiyya movement popularly known as Boko Haram, Saturday, said that the reasons why they attacked the United Nations building in Abuja is because United States and the UN were supporting the Federal government of Nigeria in persecuting Muslims all over the country.

they considered the United States , the UN and the Nigeria government as a common enemy and such they would continue to attack them because they are infringing on the right of the muslims.

Abu Kakah accused the federal government of insincerity in dialoguing with them saying the only condition they can accept to dialogue with the federal government is unconditional release of all their members whom he said are in prisons all over the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

dis is bull4kingshit. MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM, RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION, DIS & DAT. hisssss. excuses 4 taking innocent lives = boo hoo. hope dem b suicide bombers as well who blow dem 4king sef up too = DEY REALLY SHUD! wot next? bomb buses, planes, etc = SCARY SHYT!

dem bombers shud b very easy to catch + persecute & b given capital punishment 4 their crimes, abi no b 9ja? if d president/authorities want it so, it wud b very easyyyyyy to apprehend dem bloody nutters. developed countries spends loadz of money to apprehend such pple in their country + outside their country. 9ja get loadz of money too but dem 2 busy putting loadz of money in their own pockets or personal Accounts or spending it on material/unnecessary things

Wat was osama bin laden + other bombers excuses or 4king reasons 4 their atrocities? Smh. after d bombing in d UK, for more than a month, everybody was a suspect in my eyes especially d ones with backpacks, i was so jumpy all d time wen i get on d buses or tube & i wasn't even on any of d blown up trains or bus.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL D BASTARD, OH NO I MEANT HUMANS D DEVIL + BASTARDS! Dem bombers SHUD blow themselves + their own family up and make d world a better/fairly better place to live WITHOUT DEM PSYCHOS. DAT is my bloody opinion so 4k Dem 4Kers + who disagrees
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by gfus: 2:56am On Aug 28, 2011
Kaka justified the sect’s attacks in the month of Ramadan, saying that Islam did not forbid lawful attacks on enemies
during the month.

http://www.livenigeriapost.com/
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Cmiller(m): 4:16am On Aug 28, 2011
If it wia ma big bros OBY boko haram case 4 dn End, ,, bt una no 4gt say GEJ na Militant wey sabi Ak47 wellwell pass una
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2011
Although the name Boko Haram has stuck to this terror group , they have never really called themselves Boko Haram. So trying to explain the name doesn't lead you anywhere. "Boko Haram" literally western education is sin; One would expect attacks on schools , scholars and educational outfit- which is not so.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2011
BH was and still is a small group. It couldn't have been up to 1% of the city of Maiduguri. Even when it became fashionable it couldn't have doubled this number and the government is incapable of dealing with it. Gowon, a mere colonel at age 32 years no Phd no university degree or previous experience as governor or VP was able to take a much much bigger responsibility and saw it thru to a resolute and humane conlusion. My heart bleeds for Nigeria and the divisive forces.
 cry
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kilometer(f): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2011
house of Islam WILL NOT be based of violence. Am dead sik of diz boko 'wah da Bleep' sect. Am a practising muslim n 2d best of ma knowledge, Islam condemns violence. Duno wher dis guys sprung from.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by xynerise: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2011
As for me, the Boko Harams are the practising muslims others are just mosque goer. A real muslim has a violent attitude just like the BK. That is why d Hausas dont recognise the Yorubas as muslim because they dont kill like them. Dont be surprise that this BK go to mosque to pray after attacking UN building. Imagine a religion like that? Did u think there is a difference between the atheists and the muslims? The answer is a big NO. God will surely punish the wicked. If this wolves want a division , let the FG grant them their wishes and see how Nigeria will live in harmony. God help us.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Raphtop(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2011
GEJ is too weak a 'president. Obasanjo will never tolerate something like this am sure. Boko haram or whatever they call themselves still have the guts to declare open the responsibility for these acts and nothing is yet to be done. What a government
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by ominid1: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2011
how many muslims have they , boko haram killed thus far? I think they may have taken their mundaness 1 step too far. I wouuld not expect any sane person to rise in their defense again. Violence begets greater violence.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Excllncy(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2011
Boko Haram said before that the securities are arresting innocent people, now they are accepting they are thier members. They'll fail again and again.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by EnigmAries(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Galaxy7: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad : Animals,you derive a lot of pleasure in killing but watch out,your end is near
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Pukkah: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2011
Some member of the Boko Haram said all of this on phone to a newsman and he couldn't be tracked down? Yet the SSS is arresting and arraigning others for less serious crimes.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by fagbohun4j(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2011
E no go better 4 u people called Boko Haram
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by fyomer: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2011
kilometer (f)« #107 on: Today at 06:26:57 AM »:

house of Islam WILL NOT be based of violence. Am dead sik of diz boko 'wah da bleep' sect. Am a practising muslim n 2d best of ma knowledge, Islam condemns violence. Duno wher dis guys sprung from.

Wake up,violence has always been there,and ISLAM has never condemed it,cause that was how your leader started and survived.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by fyomer: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2011
It used to be "oh its POLITICS"now its"the WEST cunningly want to steal our resources"WHICH RESOURCES?.They start up,then turn round looking for who to blame,check(EGYPT,TUNISIA,SYRIA and the rest) The fact remain they refused to see with their eyes.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by ignis: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2011
Idiot
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by ucking: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2011
islmaic-muslem dog god otherwise called boko haram grin
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by joudini(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2011
History teaches clearly that the battle against imperialism doesnt run straight away along the lines of nationalism. We all know that even while some countries have attained complete independence, they are still under potent menace of imperialist aggression.

These guys could have been 'contented' with Nigerian infrastructure but going at an international territory? Do these guys know the impact of what they have done in international law? Or is that just their plan? If it is, then they are ill-advised. Openly inviting these bloody imperialists? Have these guys forgotten so soon Iraq, Afghanistan etc and what the imperialists did with naked oppression? The scars, chains and ineffaceable marks on human memory makes this evidence irrefutable.

My cousin of six asked me if Nigeria could go to war with the US & UN if the occupation goes bad. . .l didnt reply. . .l didnt know how to start.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by redsun(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2011
Christians were just as violent in numbers like today,s moslems are(crusade/colonialism period) christianity is a platform of which islam is built with a bit of twist though,older and has undergone series of reforms that have to greatextent humbly but still deludedly elevated the mind of most of its adherents. Maybe at some point moslems will brush up,stop being volatile and dangerously deluded,becoming achivers on earth and having all the ripe virgins they can afford right here on earth instead of the illusive ones they promise them as shattered carcasses in hell. Foo.lish bunkas.
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by deb(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
It is high time the federal govt start arresting the Northern elite who are members and sponsors of Boko Haram or are they waiting when they bomb US and UK embassies because from their statement that maybe the next target.
Enough of this kid gloves on Northern elites!!

Jonathan is your president he won't do anything. He relies on luck to do anything
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
IGNORANCE IS A TERMINAL DISEASE [/b]
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kilometer(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
xynerise:

As for me, the Boko Harams are the practising muslims others are just mosque goer. A real muslim has a violent attitude just like the BK. That is why d Hausas dont recognise the Yorubas as muslim because they dont kill like them. Dont be surprise that this BK go to mosque to pray after attacking UN building. Imagine a religion like that? Did u think there is a difference between the atheists and the muslims? The answer is a big NO. God will surely punish the wicked. If this wolves want a division , let the FG grant them their wishes and see how Nigeria will live in harmony. God help us.

i understand you perfectly. Buh wanna ask; did u draw your conclusion from the boko haram killings or u saw your "fact" from the Quran (Please quote it- am sure i'll try my best in explaining it perfectly to u). No songs will be written in ur name in Jannah if u indulge in violence islamically to the best of ma knowledge. I wish u meet some practising muslims darl, u'l understand islam is sure a religion of peace.

fyomer:

Wake up,violence has always been there,and ISLAM has never condemed it,cause that was how your leader started and survived.

u sound like u know d Holy Prophet too well, can u gimme 5 qualities of his dat portrays violence? thanking u in advance
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kilometer(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
EnigmAries:

I'm not surprised that these mad dogs see terrorism as service to Allah. The Koran allow it. And it's very wrong to compare between christians killing people in disobedience to the Bible with muslims killing in obedience to the Koran. Jesus said in John 16:2-THEY WILL PUT YOU OUT OF THE SYNAGOGUES;YES, THE TIME IS COMING THAT WHOEVER KILLS YOU WILL THINK THAT HE OFFERS GOD'S SERVICE. The reality being that Islamic terrorists are "good muslims" following the example of their "prophet" Muhammad, the archetypal Islamic terrorist.

sry, left your quote earlier,  your comment makes sense alot. Can u pls back this up with the hadith or the Qur'an. Buh if u can't, sry to say sweetheart, this is pointless! You just feel lyk typing sumtin! And next time you wanna type stuffs, pls pls pls pls, back dem up with proofs okay! Am just particular abt d last stmt u made.[/b] The reality being that Islamic terrorists are "good muslims" following the example of their "prophet" Muhammad, the archetypal Islamic terrorist.[b]
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by KDULAR: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
I have been someone that have interest in all religion and though a christian and used to wonder why Yorubas in the olden times used to call muslims Imole( Meaning hard/ dificult intension). and when i grew up I saw a lot of Muslims dispelling the conotation and changed it to Elesin Islam or Musulumi . Good. I have however noticed that ther's hardly a general condemnation from the most muslims even some up north who are educated beeing sympathetic to their cause but never condemn it meaning approval or endorsement.
If some will come out to say they were not acting according to the teachings of the Al Qouran and the prophet (SAW) but majority are silent and quietly endorsing then I want to say,i the overt condemnation of the few are just political and not the reality. Want someone to fully convince me again the Peace in Islam.If you have peace but not with your neighbours and you continually and persistently wish them evil[b][/b] then I wonder.
Notice you tell some Muslims As sallam a le kun, they will hardly answer you or will answer you wa le ka instead of waha leku sallam
Re: Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram by kilometer(f): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
@KDULAR, I can't deny some muslims behave this way. I want you to understand that as peaceful and beautiful Islam is, there are some people out there that call themselves muslims but doesnt understand the religion indepthly(Am nt claiming i understand it perfectly too).

According to the teachings of the Holy Prophet(SAW), he enjoins us to seek for knowledge thereby understanding the religion we claim we are practising. The issue i want to clear is this; That some1(a muslim) said he killed some people does not mean all muslims are killers. Also note that when i say the word "GO;" to you it may mean exactly as its spelt, but to someone else it may mean something different entirely. The fact remains, Islam is a religion that some people who claim they r practising it dont understand it too well, Islam is not just "we are muslims". I pray Allah guides us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – / Boko Haram Kill 20 In Borno / BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.