Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (23698 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2022
It is true.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by themanderon: 12:45am On Dec 07, 2022
A very competent kleptomaniac that's what you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by israelmao(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin and looting state treasury while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the link below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was , Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi

Your 'Emilokan' couldn't respond to key policy questions thrown at Chatham House.I wonder why people are stuck with what will never profit this nation.

4 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fcbelle72(f): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2022
don't mind them, buhari suffering will be children's play, compare to tinubu pro max suffering , anybody who is thinking of voting acp, will sleep and not wake up, on the election eve night Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2022
rabiluhauwa:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508118-atiku-peter-obi-tinubu-speaks-support-wasnt-running-president-2023/
“None, because they are not as competent as any other person out there. They have no track record, none of them is qualified Except ME.

You see the problem with Tinubu??
His brain is not functioning properly.

The question was, “If he was NOT on the ballot”..

So,, he didn't really understand the question, and rushed to begin blabbing..
If not, why would he go on to use the phrase “Except ME” if he really understood that he was not supposed to be amongst the list of the contestants??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Nadeol: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients should make sure other nairalanders see this so that other nairalanders would know the information propaganda war being wrought upon them.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Meet the I built lagos man mumu
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

You must be grossly uninformed! If you create a Tweeter account years ago and you change your moniker later, the new moniker substitutes for the older one. Why should I even answer you, or are the accounts not owned by IPOBians like you? Google their names for confirmation, Lazy Drone.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/nigeria-needs-atiku-make-lives-meaningful-tinubu/?amp=1

See the two faced criminal you worship speaking.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by RtrevEzeugo1: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely

South keep fighting, this election is a walk over for Atiku I won't waste my vote on any other candidate, and I advice anyone who can't deal with heart break to do same
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Elsueno: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Myer:

Facts only.�
Honestly, among the 3 major aspirants, he's the only one who can still salvage the abyss Buhari and the Cabal have plummeted Nigeria into.

Obi is better of as a Minister of Finance under Tinubu's presidency.

Obi is politically juvenile compared to both Tinubu and Atiku. He truly means well but the political instruments of Aso Rock will swallow him up and render him incapacitated.

Tinubu is a formidable force and He has established himself as such even to the notorious Cabal that has turned Nigeria to their birthright and playground at the expense of the masses.

In truth, considering governance, leadership, doggedness and every other KPI needed to be measured to rule a multi-faceted and near-tartaric country like Nigeria, he has a superior a track record to the others.

This is incorrect, & deep down in ur heart U know it....Maybe when tinubu was fit mentally & physically these things u mentioned where possible..And be suitable for d job. But d way he is now, He is d worst amount d candidates in terms of every single metric..This is even if we ignore his dubious history & credentials... Tinubu as he is now would most likely be a ceremonial president if he wins....Cause even to read a written speech is an issue talkless of governing a complex country like 9ja

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Facts!
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by hush15: 1:25am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely

Engineered ko, near engine ni...

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by 2016v2017: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2022
rabiluhauwa:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508118-atiku-peter-obi-tinubu-speaks-support-wasnt-running-president-2023/
demented and incoherent shaky shaky biggest corrupt druggie Agbado Lagos landlord is Shameless

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by 2016v2017: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin and looting state treasury while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the link below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was , Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

With the 5 percentage votes of the Dot in the Circle? Na a! You people have offended Nigerians; nobody can trust you with power - no way! You'll destroy Nigeria as your forebears did in 1966 via the
Constitution (Suspension and Modification) Decree 1966, also known as the Unification Decree of May 24, 1966. One civil war experience is enough for a lifetime. I laugh in Latin.

Tell that to the igbos in apc fooling themselves not me. We are already on New Nigeria project and the best candidate happens to be igbo coincidentally or by divine hand.

Every tribe is supporting Peter obi not because hes igbo bt because hes the best and what Nigeria needs.

Next u urchins won't see a whole Osinbajo and call him judas because of a corrupt man who barely has the capacity to focus and answer questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by nothingspoil70: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2022
This man is so presidential in every way. He is so affirmative, authoritative and blunt. Qualities of a good leader
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stalleypaul: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by asanausana91: 2:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Then come and debate with them nah. Why are you running away from the incompetent ones?

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by asanausana91: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
True talk. They have been tested, nothing to show.
then he should come and debate with them. The fools are supporting a senile and dementia patient like Tinubu is one the 10 wonders of the world. A man that is planning to cause a religious crisis on this country. Kai! I swear you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Gkemz: 2:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Why is Tinubu greatly disturbed by the candidacy of other aspirants especially Obi.
Because his competence is not a match to Obi. What he fakes is what Obi has. What he lies about is what is obtainable to Obi. The funding he makes to cunningly and deceitfully obtain votes is what the masses wholeheartedly make for Obi because Nigeria is tired of frail, clueless, corrupt, incompetent and inefficient ancestors like Buhari and Tinubu that should be resting.

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Reyhzor(m): 2:27am On Dec 07, 2022
nothingspoil70:
This man is so presidential in every way. He is so affirmative, authoritative and blunt. Qualities of a good leader

Oyibo cheesy cheesy
Keep pasting nonsense
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.

Ha!!! They will come after you now and call you names for this your assertion.
What do you expect from them that quickly abused and caursed the interviewer without listening or watch the interview.
They are so filled with biles, envy, hatred and yet following him everywhere to seek for gaffes,
They never knew he is a master strategist, an enigma and colossus.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:

Vote wisely
last I know,when obi was governor, Anambra was peaceful,who gave MASSOB d then ipob run for their money.
Even Former IGP Mohammed abubaka a real northerner and one of d best IGP in Nigeria history confirm u are talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

If not for politics would Mr. poverty called Obi be contesting with a human being like Tinubu
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by franudi: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is a scam. Vote for Obi.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

If not for politics would Mr. poverty called Obi be contesting with a human being like Tinubu
poverty called obi,like if u are better than him, d poverty here is u and tinubu,who is own party have taken nigeria backwards and gave Nigeria poverty investment of d world.
With d example I show in my comment,I pray that ur live will be d way apc administration have done to Nigerian

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Libera: 3:09am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

with all his achievements in Anambra, he couldn't even stay there, what an irony? Soludo is right after all. Obingo will be deported back to Anambra in 2023 insha Allah
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by anambraamaka: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by DestinyNigga: 3:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.

Na stupidity dey worry you. Imagine entrusting Nigeria in Tinubu's hand! He will not even be the ones ruling. People like El Rufia will be the ones ruling indirectly. Many of you know this but you placed tribe over competency. Forgetting that if Nigeria good, it's good for all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 3:20am On Dec 07, 2022
some of Tinubu's manifesto ideas.
- Electricity - Regional production of electricity
- On Food production - Similar to stock market, food produce manufacturer can trade with profits on their commodities...commodity exchange
- Education - Loans to study Science and Tech and for low income with funds going to improve Education
- To drive the economy - Loans to buy houses, cars and other essentials backed by govt that will accelerate and expand the use of our resources to develop more. If investors know they will be able to sell their houses because more people can have access to capitals, they will build more...giving jobs jobs jobs to Nigerians. Lagos will be assembling vehicles and Innoson will also sell more if there are capital access for people to buy new cars...you will see more car manufacturing industries in Nigeria.
- On security - Regional, State, and Local Govt security infrastructure - doubling of our forces.

Why CANT Buhari do all of these? Well, he inherited a country in recession, covid-19 that killed 1 million Americans and shut down the global economy, Oil thefts, Yoruba Nation and Biafra agitations, Boko Haram and ISWAP, and ISIS....Kidnapping and Banditry. Most of these have been fixed or reduced significantly.

NOW we have NIN, SIM-NIN integration, BVN-NIN, and the signing of all the contracts and MoU that will usher in a new era. Storage centers, Lekki Deep Automated Seaport, and some in the SE, SS, Niger Delta bridge, Trains, and Rails that will move goods for exports. You BUILD a FOUNDATION before BUILDING a HOUSE on it. A house not BUILT on a solid foundation will crumble. That is what happened at Anambra under PO. The House looked good on the outside, but the foundation cracked the house after Obi left.

rabiluhauwa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.