Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (23691 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 3:24am On Dec 07, 2022
El Rufai is actually a very good governor, and I can go to bed knowing that he is one of the people in charge of the country. Biden goes to bed trusting his Generals, FBI, CIA, and so on. What we don't need is a one-man government that can fall sick, and the whole country will be in crisis. If you see a Yoruba like me very OK with El Rufai and Ayade, who is really putting tribe over competency? Any party that has El Rufai, Ayade, Umahi, Zulum, Sanwo-Olu can RULE Nigeria for 3 decades, and I will be OK with it. Who will Peter Obi govern with?

DestinyNigga:

Na stupidity dey worry you. Imagine entrusting Nigeria in Tinubu's hand! He will not even be the ones ruling. People like El Rufia will be the ones ruling indirectly. Many of you know this but you placed tribe over competency. Forgetting that if Nigeria good, it's good for all of us.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Annistars: 3:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Go and ask ur son to tell you who u should vote because I no u will not even vote urself talk more to know who to vote.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by henrydav: 3:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu too ugly. He look like person that is suffering sickle cell

2 Likes

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Judybash93(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.

We're finished

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Judybash93(m): 3:46am On Dec 07, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
El Rufai is actually a very good governor, and I can go to bed knowing that he is one of the people in charge of the country. Biden goes to bed trusting his Generals, FBI, CIA, and so on. What we don't need is a one-man government that can fall sick, and the whole country will be in crisis. If you see a Yoruba like me very OK with El Rufai and Ayade, who is really putting tribe over competency? Any party that has El Rufai, Ayade, Umahi, Zulum, Sanwo-Olu can RULE Nigeria for 3 decades, and I will be OK with it. Who will Peter Obi govern with?

Ahhhh aye le o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by henrydav: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
True talk. They have been tested, nothing to show.
Olodo spotted
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:50am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the link below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was , Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi
Lol! Tinubu has already sensed his defeat from afar,but he's desperately fighting to discredit those who don't suffer mental dementia like him.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.
LOL!

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:54am On Dec 07, 2022
alhajimansurgs:
Tinubu just want to extend his family planning across Nigeria. We have warned just as we did before Buhari took over! Electing our grandpa isn’t the best for the country at the moment.
Tinubu is just a remix version of Mr Lifeless still on seat.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by kals4luv990(m): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2022
nwakaegomarcy3:
God help us to ignore this man's foolishness. Some of us are trying to understand why an elder has to be this foolish?
some months ago I would argue that wisdom came with grey hair but look at the situation today#ike guuru#

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Of course, the world is hard. Reforming is not easy. Turning a ship is harder than turning a boat. Know this and know peace...I will pick all these guys over those that Obi would put forward Lol.

Judybash93:

Ahhhh aye le o
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by rontolo(m): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2022
How some fail to see how terrible a candidate Tinubu is baffles me. A powerful elite are foisting an old, demented, entitled, arrogant, despotic and greedy man on Nigeria.

God please intervene in ways only you can!
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 4:17am On Dec 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Was this not the same you who pushed Atiku forward as the ACN presidential candidate before.

Abbegi!

Obi all the way.
And Obi didn't serve as vice to Atiku before ABI?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 4:21am On Dec 07, 2022
ManOfSon:
You have earned the right to this small prayer which I say on your behalf. Feel free to thunder a resounding Amen before I start.

As Tinubu has lied about his family his father, his mother, his village, the primary and secondary schools he attended, I pray that lying never departs from your life and that of your family in Jesus name. I dare you to say Amen.

I pray and annoint you by the power of the Holy Spirit that your life and that of your family be arranged the same way APC has arranged Nigeria since 2015. I dare you to say Amen.

Stop this f*olery. May your own life be administered like Obi administered Anambra state so taay Ndi Anambra came online to yarb him as Jonathan houseboy. Say Amen.
You think you are smart ABI?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 4:23am On Dec 07, 2022
This shameless corrupt man is still talking.

Look at the state of the country.

Is this the country that you and Buhari took over in 2015?

You and your gangs shut down the country in 2014 because of N65/liter.

What is the price of fuel today
And this senile idiot still wants to be president.

Any president that can take Nigeria back to where we were in 2015 has done better than the apc.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 4:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

Stop this f*olery. May your own life be administered like Obi administered Anambra state so taay Ndi Anambra came online to yarb him as Jonathan houseboy. Say Amen.
You think you are smart ABI?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 4:27am On Dec 07, 2022
rontolo:
How some fail to see how terrible a candidate Tinubu is baffles me. A powerful elite are foisting an old, demented, entitled, arrogant, despotic and greedy man on Nigeria.

God please intervene in ways only you can!
They always want to learn the hard way.

The only problem is that a lot of innocent people will share in the consequences of their stupidity.

I didn't vote for Buhari, but I am currently sharing in the inflation.

That is one of the known disadvantage of democracy as propounded by Socrates.
It is not enough to be voted for by a majority.
Are the majority not idiots?
A democracy of a majority of idiots.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kelaatec: 4:30am On Dec 07, 2022
We should be the one deciding if he is the right candidate to be voted for.
Tinubu should stop making us feel like we don't have sense of humor.��
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Misterone: 4:34am On Dec 07, 2022
addasjohnsona:
Ask Peter Obi same question and see wisdom in another dimension. Those supporting Tinubu are part of the problem of this country.
Yeah he will start reeling out false statistics about China

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by zeusdgrt(m): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

Have u taken ur medication today?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 4:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Benmob:
poverty called obi,like if u are better than him, d poverty here is u and tinubu,who is own party have taken nigeria backwards and gave Nigeria poverty investment of d world.
With d example I show in my comment,I pray that ur live will be d way apc administration have done to Nigerian

Many of you are too emotional to engage in intelligent discussions.

1) Is Buhari contesting?
2) Go back to Anambra since Obi has made Anambra better than Dubai and London put together
3) Obi AKA Mr poverty impoverished Anambra by 68% yet BIGOTRY will not let you see that
4)! Soludo told you people the plain truth but nzogbu nzogbu politics will no let you listen.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by rontolo(m): 4:41am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely
False. Most of the infrastructure was built by the FG. Lagos was one the nations political capital

Stop the falsehood. Tinubu is past his sell-by date. Demented and senile
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 4:44am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Politics aside, comparing Emilokan with Peter Obi is like comparing a rich heroin trafficker and a successful entrepreneur. One got rich from selling heroin in Chicago and looting state treasury, while the other worked hard and earned his wealth before even joining politics.

Peter Obi started his life as a trader and entrepreneur, bought his first house in the UK at 35, became a bank MD in Nigeria in his 40s before entering politics to eventually become one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

For those asking what he achieved in Anambra, the thread below is a summary with a video for you to digest.

For starters, Anambra GDP grew by over 40% in 2 years under Peter Obi (2009 - 2011). For comparison within the same period he was governor, Nigeria’s average annual GDP growth was about 6%.

More information on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7399331/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

No need to waste my space here writing about Tinubu. He just doesn’t compare to Peter Obi

Anambra GDP grew by 40%, yet poverty increased to about 60%?

Isn't that interesting??
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

That is an excellent prayer.

May you life be vandalised and looted the way tinubu looted Lagos State.
Haha! See how you lack comprehension skills. Now go back and read slowly, I hope you see where you "goofed". If not, your case is irredeemable. Good morning
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by DoxxAnon: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Hush Puppi too claimed his source of wealth was real estate.

Anyway, BAT is technically being truthful, Lagos State is his source of wealth- Real estate. A whole state controlled by one man for 22 years.

BAT is running his campaign solely on his perceived competence and not on the achievements of his party. You compare Lagos with other cities and you realize he actually did not achieve anything worth bragging about
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2022
They have no track record. - Bola Tinubu
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
They have no track record. - Bola Tinubu
Peter obi said exactly the same of Tinubu and atiku and he is right.

Peter obi has verifiable track record in public and private sector.

Where is tinubu's track record?
Deloitte already denied having any Tinubu as member of staff.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:31am On Dec 07, 2022
alhajimansurgs:
Tinubu just want to extend his family planning across Nigeria. We have warned just as we did before Buhari took over! Electing our grandpa isn’t the best for the country at the moment.
Of the three grandpas Tinubu stood out as the most informed and capable. The remaining two are political orphan with split personality and have nothing to write home about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.