Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (23734 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2022
DoxxAnon:
Hush Puppi too claimed his source of wealth was real estate.

Anyway, BAT is technically being truthful, Lagos State is his source of wealth- Real estate. A whole state controlled by one man for 22 years.

BAT is running his campaign solely on his perceived competence and not on the achievements of his party. You compare Lagos with other cities and you realize he actually did not achieve anything worth bragging about
Tinubu bragged in CHATAM house that Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa.

Alright, let's compare Lagos with its peers like Rabat, Casablanca, j'bourg, Cairo, Nairobi and let us see what tinubu has done.

Tinubu supporters don't want that kind of comparison.

They only want us to compare Lagos to Anambra state that was created in 1991.

IBB already built third- mainland bridge in Lagos before they created anambra.state.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 5:34am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter obi said exactly the same of Tinubu and atiku and he is right.

Peter obi has verifiable track record in public and private sector.

Where is tinubu's track record?
Deloitte already denied having any Tinubu as member of staff.
what are his track record
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

what are his track record
Go and buy Ngozi okonjo iweala's book on "when corruption fights back", and you would see Obi's track record there.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by dominic17: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2022
He should have gone for live interview so that we can assess his competency.
verybadmouth:
True talk. They have been tested, nothing to show.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Go and buy Ngozi okonjo iweala's book on "when corruption fights back", and you would see Obi's track record there.
so I need to buy Ngozi book before I know obi track record?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

Haha! See how you lack comprehension skills. Now go back and read slowly, I hope you see where you "goofed". If not, your case is irredeemable. Good morning
I shouldn't have written what I wrote.
I apologise.

Its your right to vote for whatever you want.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

so I need to buy Ngozi book before I know obi track record?
We are already tired of writing about his track record.

Since the pdp primaries we have been shouting about his track record.

If you have not heard it since then, then nobody has the time to start telling you what you have chosen not to hear.

We will meet at the polls.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 5:40am On Dec 07, 2022
-smart enough to make very laughable gaffes in his speeches, not one or two..but countless times.
-smart enough to make provocating remarks about other presidential candidates but very very smart to divert questions directedd to him to his delegates when asked how he would tackles problems of insecurity and economy.

TRY USE YOUR OWN SENSE SMALL NA.
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi went on a tour of Europe and America, and many of the TV stations in Nigeria talking about his track record.

But one guy on nairaland is still asking today about Obi's track record.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

We are already tired of writing about his track record.

Since the pdp primaries we have been shouting about his track record.

If you have not heard it since then, then nobody has the time to start telling you what you have chosen not to hear.

We will meet at the polls.
just mentioned few of his track record, I want to prove something to you, he has no track record
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 5:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.
Pls explain how tinubu is far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

just mentioned few of his track record, I want to prove something to you, he has no track record
Go to YouTube.

Search for Peter obi interviews and watch.

Hear from the horse's mouth, hopefully, it enters into your brain.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

Many of you are too emotional to engage in intelligent discussions.

1) Is Buhari contesting?
2) Go back to Anambra since Obi has made Anambra better than Dubai and London put together
3) Obi AKA Mr poverty impoverished Anambra by 68% yet BIGOTRY will not let you see that
4)! Soludo told you people the plain truth but nzogbu nzogbu politics will no let you listen.
wat is d different between tinubu and buhari,even buhari was even better,I will all know half of promise he made in 2015, was made from tinubu himself and tinubu have been all diz while, buhari administration became a disester to nigerian, tinubu have never advise buhari that nigerian are suffering but yet he still open is mouth to say he will continues where buhari stop,to continue d bad policy of buhari administration,no politicians in d world will make that type silly remake, because it mean he tinubu appreciate d bad leadership of buhari.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Go to YouTube.

Search for Peter obi interviews and watch.

Hear from the horse's mouth, hopefully, it enters into your brain.
you are his supporter, what are his track record? state them here
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2022
This old man feel threatened, the other candidates are not vulgar. An elderly man who is quick to judge, insult and always acting like an agbero. He has no insight on how to observe but always ready to attack without being provoke. May God help Nigeria and its citizens, this is another clueless man just like the present one. He may have helped Lagos but that was years ago when he was still healthy. The whole of Nigeria is not for mentally and physically unstable leader and his urchins

Troll me and see, its from wherever you are that sanpono and thunder will strike u to pieces. Enough of looters pretending to be leaders
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by scholes23(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2022
How will human beings vote in failures, what has Atiku or obi achieved in their years of public office?

Nothing. Only a sentimental bigot or hater will leave Tinubu who made Lagos this urban city and state, and vote in clueless Obi and Atiku. What has Obi and Atiku achieved?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

idiot
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely
Lagos state is the state with highest debt hole in their pocket in Nigeria, yet we agreed it is the 5th largest economy in Africa. Tinubu as Governor borrowed #532 billion naira and that money was never accounted for. He later borrowed $143 million dollars from Africa Development Bank, and wasn't accounted for. Who are you deceiving? You want a criminal yo be our president. Shettima, VP candidate is a Boko Haram sponsor and commander. Have you asked urself why Tinubu and ApC insisted on Muslim-muslim ticket? Because they need to compensate Shettima for importing Boko Haram from Niger and Chad to come and make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan. God go disgrace all of you.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Moymoy: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

Balderdash!
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by preshyusufu: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

grin grin grin another marketing strategy. Naija eyes don open.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Benmob:
wat is d different between tinubu and buhari,even buhari was even better,I will all know half of promise he made in 2015, was made from tinubu himself and tinubu have been all diz while, buhari administration became a disester to nigerian, tinubu have never advise buhari that nigerian are suffering but yet he still open is mouth to say he will continues where buhari stop,to continue d bad policy of buhari administration,no politicians in d world will make that type silly remake, because it mean he tinubu appreciate d bad leadership of buhari.

Emotional and nzogbu nzogbu politics filled with hatred will get S/E nowhere.

Tinubu is not Jesus and has not come to pay for whatever imaginary sins Buhari is supposed to have committed.

S/E people have always hated and will continue to hate anyone better than you.

S/E will always hate Buhari and Tinubu even if they built a highway to heaven for them because hatred is in the DNA of S/E people

No one takes S/E serious anymore because of the silly and unintelligent lies they told that Buhari was dead and a clone was rulling Nigeria or a man called Jubrin from Sudan was rulling Nigeria
. Was there a missing person in Sudan? The answer is No. Was there any evidence to show Buhari is cloned. the answer is No.

When will you go back to Anambra?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2022
zudozz:
A common criminal, someone that sold drugs n still sniffs cocaine n gbana at Ojuno, a man that is suffering memory loss is talking abt ruling Nigeria n people are supporting him becos he is from their tribe, people that ve not even eaten today, people that need a new Nigeria and change more than others are supporting this man becos of tribal sentiments n u wonder why this country is d way it is?

I take God beg you, no give yourself high BP
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Britishpea:

Garbage

Yeah. That is the crap that spews out of Tinubu's mouth.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by AceJam: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu thinks to be president is by gara-gara. We have seen his incapability in all spheres and wont vote him.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2022
rabiluhauwa:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508118-atiku-peter-obi-tinubu-speaks-support-wasnt-running-president-2023/

abeg make tinubu go and take care of his health in his old age ooo.

and enjoy his money
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

Emotional and nzogbu nzogbu politics filled with hatred will get S/E nowhere.

Tinubu is not Jesus and has not come to pay for whatever imaginary sins Buhari is supposed to have committed.

S/E people have always hated and will continue to hate anyone better than you.

S/E will always hate Buhari and Tinubu even if they built a highway to heaven for them because hatred is in the DNA of S/E people

No one takes S/E serious anymore because of the silly and unintelligent lies they told that Buhari was dead and a clone was rulling Nigeria or a man called Jubrin from Sudan was rulling Nigeria
. Was there a missing person in Sudan? The answer is No. Was there any evidence to show Buhari is cloned. the answer is No.
yes I am igbo but still have family who are Yoruba from my mom side ogun state ayetoro yewa north,marry to ekiti state lady even though her mother is Igbo, tribelism and hatred is not In my DNA like your own,even tinubu u are supporting is not tribelism like u, that why is son Marry and Igbo women.
Pls if u want to start attacking me through tribelism that u supporters of tinubu always do,u got d wrong person.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by kelvinklein219(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

he doesn't just have sense, simple..
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Chidizman(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely

You sound so stupid when you say Vote wisely as a Tinubu supporter.

There are words you shouldn’t use. Adding vote wisely and Tinubu in the same sentence is disgraceful.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by B2B23: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Even your spirit will vote Obi.

Imagine this cocaine addict and demented old hag comparing himself with Obi.

A mor0n who delegates answers to questions asked him.

The greatest f00l$ are the idiots planning on voting this numb skull.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MadmanObi(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2022
I think this man don take that stuff again.

Sai Atiku
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by kabiyesi01: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2022
But he coukd vote Buhari? Mumu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.