Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (23699 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Angrymode: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2022
This one cracked me up this morning grin

This mental case thinks he is the only credible aspirant. Just wow!

Tinubu is someone I won't even vote for in my nightmare.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:

you are his supporter, what are his track record? state them here
You are not serious.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
CSTRR:

You are not serious.
is that his track record?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Bennycollins: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2022
So when your erstwhile ACN gave Atiku the ticket you did not vote for him? Not all of us
are stupidd in this country o.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by ManOfSon: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
I'll say an Amen to your prayer. No questions asked. Even though I don't have all the facts about how Peter Obi ruled Anambra state (and just so you're clear, unlike you I'm not marketing any candidate), the little I know is Obi governed with a bit of decency and integrity. Again Tinubu has lied about everything - he even stole Donald Duke's photo most recently. He's too old, weak and sick. Don't be a fool to think he's what a hobbled, bleeding country needs now. I dare you to say an Amen to the small prayer for you if you're not a hypocrite.

Kaysalas:

Stop this f*olery. May your own life be administered like Obi administered Anambra state so taay Ndi Anambra came online to yarb him as Jonathan houseboy. Say Amen.
You think you are smart ABI?
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Says an urchin that gave Atiku a platform to run for president in 2007
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by ShenTeh(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

And Obi didn't serve as vice to Atiku before ABI?

The joke is on you.

It is your principal who berates everyone that you should channel your strength to.

1 Like

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa

Vote wisely
you need brain surgery sorry to say
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2022
ManOfSon:
I'll say an Amen to your prayer. No questions asked. Even though I don't have all the facts about how Peter Obi ruled Anambra state (and just so you're clear, unlike you I'm not marketing any candidate), the little I know is Obi governed with a bit of decency and integrity. Again Tinubu has lied about everything - he even stole Donald Duke's photo most recently. He's too old, weak and sick. Don't be a fool to think he's what a hobbled, bleeding country needs now. I dare you to say an Amen to the small prayer for you if you're not a hypocrite.

Very hypocritical of you. So you can say Amen to your life being run like Anambra under Obi "based on the little you know" grin
But you have all the facts on Tinubu and Lagos administration. Carry your hypocrisy komot for my front.
According to you, it was tinubu who stole Donald's picture, and your brain didn't tell you that could only have been an error on the part of the producers of that documentary.
I am tired of these lame points you lots raise all the time.
Last word: All of them na thieves, only one builds men along the way. That's the man I am supporting. Who is he? Your guess is as good as mine. Cheers
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2022
ShenTeh:

The joke is on you.

It is your principal who berates everyone that you should channel your strength to.
And Obi hasn't been criticising Tinubu since forever? I hate shortsightedness please. Have a great day
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by bewla(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
The Almighty God said he will disgrace the proud, arrogant and haughty.
See them

Holly then all
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by frankson1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
nwakaegomarcy3:
God help us to ignore this man's foolishness. Some of us are trying to understand why an elder has to be this foolish?

What part of his interview did he display foolishness??
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by norriswood(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
The Almighty God said he will disgrace the proud, arrogant and haughty.
....u called self confidence arrogant....u need brain check up
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by zudozz: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

I take God beg you, no give yourself high BP

I can assure u that I ve no problem. I am doing just fine.

If they sell fuel 1k per liter I can afford it, if they sell bag of rice for 100k I can afford it, I can afford a lot of things no matter d inflation bt I cant say d same for poor people like u.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by John4B: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
None, because they are not as competent as any other person out there. They have no track record, none of them is qualified except me.”

It's you that has track record and competence. Olosh!
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Judybash93(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=MasterTeeUSA post=118963206]Of course, the world is hard. Reforming is not easy. Turning a ship is harder than turning a boat. Know this and know peace...I will pick all these guys over those that Obi would put forward Lol.

[/quote
Ahhhh... O ti tan

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju take style get mouth sha!

I've confirmed that Jagaban is very smart & cerebral.
He's far more presidential in his speech, ideas and gesticulations than any Nigeria President or presidential aspirants since 1999.

Again If you believed that this man Asiwaju who speak with authority, confidence and precision has amnesia then you need a Cholinesterase inhibitors.

An Urchin needs no introduction, by their post you shall know them, If Tinubu is your role model with all the gaffes of a mentally deranged fellow, then you need a brain surgery.

Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by ManOfSon: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
I see you have a problem with comprehension. In my original prayer on your behalf (which you obviously are too afraid or hypocritical to say an amen to), I talked about almost everything about Tinubu being a lie and how APC has run Nigeria. You're the one that inserted Peter Obi and now Lagos obviously so you can obfuscate and mislead. You say Donald Duke's photo which he stole was an error. Stop advertising your stupidity.

Kaysalas:

Very hypocritical of you. So you can say Amen to your life being run like Anambra under Obi "based on the little you know" grin
But you have all the facts on Tinubu and Lagos administration. Carry your hypocrisy komot for my front.
According to you, it was tinubu who stole Donald's picture, and your brain didn't tell you that could only have been an error on the part of the producers of that documentary.
I am tired of these lame points you lots raise all the time.
Last word: All of them na thieves, only one builds men along the way. That's the man I am supporting. Who is he? Your guess is as good as mine. Cheers
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
I am not sure you know how anything works. 60 Senators can overrule the US President. House of Reps can investigate the President. Who told you the President is the King. You need great systems with less concentration of power at the center. Checks and Balances can't come from one man. You think Biden discovered all the Covid fraud? He assigns competent people and allows them to run the system. During Covid, the Doctor in charge of the Vaccines took charge. Don't be ignorant and try to lecture people that know better. We need a reformed style of governance with great systems.

IfnobeGod20:

Peter Obi will govern Nigeria and Nigerians.
This your comment only make Tinubu incompetent and incapable. Every system of government lies on the shoulders of the head and not on his aides. This is the kind we've been practicing that ministers, directors and advisers does whatever they like because no one to check them and they use that loophole to embezzle and stripe naked the treasury. All over the world, the president take responsibilities of the system because the constitution only empowers the president and not his aides or anything remotely close to him or her.
This journey of entrusting aides with authority without proper check and balance is what has brought us to this dead end. You guys need be censoring words before you spew it out because the intent may be damaging than curing base on constitutional provisions.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Calicoe: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Shut up Mr balablu... Broom!!!!!!! Brooooooooommmmmmm. Dumdy aspirant
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

Go back and read the hate and tribalism filled posts you have been making.

Hate, bigotry and envy are the hallmark of every S/E person. S/E hate Buhari just because he achieved what no S/E has ever achieved.

Even in my office, S/E people are always very bitter and envious whenever anything good happens to others.
I think ur brain is not functioning,it seem u went to another person post,not me Mr or mrs lair
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Benmob:
I think ur brain is not functioning,it seem u went to another person post,not me Mr or mrs lair

You can hate the truth all you want.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by Benmob: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
stuffs2002:

You can hate the truth all you want.
wat hate,abeg back way tribelism human being
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
zudozz:

I can assure u that I ve no problem. I am doing just fine.

If they sell fuel 1k per liter I can afford it, if they sell bag of rice for 100k I can afford it, I can afford a lot of things no matter d inflation bt I cant say d same for poor people like u.

Yet you can't travel home for Christmas
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by zudozz: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
stuffs2002:

Yet you can't travel home for Christmas

Is that what you think?

Oga we are all travelling for xmas.

U are always wrong abt igbo people.
Re: "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu by stuffs2002: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
zudozz:

Is that what you think?

Oga we are all travelling for xmas.

U are always wrong abt igbo people.

IPOB and ESN are waiting

IGBOS are safest outside IGBOLAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing / Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.