Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29337 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ahaha Evil people, Jokers you may wish to go kiss junk grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
fork adict:

Why? Nairaland na your property? Seun give you permission to come post for nairaland, you wan takeover ownership? Na so you greedy reach?

Did i hear u mention property? Am not a mod nt to take of Admin, Well am going to explain that in a simple English, all am trying to say is that ''ARE U DONE''
Dude if u wanna b a crap in the a!ss on this thread pls kindly move away, (no hard feelin')
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
This ma brother too aint looking bad at all

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=398111
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Thank you all for keeping it real on this thread. This is just the beginning of togetherness on Nland. Enough with the hating, argument & fighting. Lets encourage each other in our own little way. We are all having fun and it has extended beyond the romance section to everyone. Let me scout for more wink wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=471000

This guy and Zionking are two eye candy.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=165526

this screams SCARY,
like in your face,sorta.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
""
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^Ok glad u found 1 dt looks good undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by REVOLUTNIS: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
HIV/AIDS DISTRIBUTORS, WE KNOW THEM.
ENOUGH OF THESE THRASH!!!!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
REVOLUTNIS:

HIV/AIDS DISTRIBUTORS, WE KNOW THEM.
ENOUGH OF THESE THRASH!!!!!

Shut up. Who is your mate here. What is wrong in teaching people to love themselves for who they are and showcase their confidence. Its your kind that supports depression. Get yourself useful, this thread is for matured minds who appreciate real people.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^is that you in your profile?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
is 2 buff on the list? cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

^^is that you in your profile?

No my niece. I change pictures a lot. I have put mine, my daughters etc. I will change it to mine now. hold
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

is 2 buff on the list? cheesy

I know you want me on it.

Just admit u dig my style and save yourself this undue, self-inflicted torture of the heart cheesy

Fickle:

No my niece. I change pictures a lot. I have put mine, my daughters etc. I will change it to mine now. hold

wow, I hope your neice is "of age" though.   lipsrsealed
wouldn't be cool that I just tripped for an underager  angry cheesy

with the way dem kids be filling up dresses these days you never know
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

I know you want me on it.

Just admit u dig my style and save yourself this undue, self-inflicted torture of the heart cheesy

wow, I hope your neice is "of age" though.   lipsrsealed
wouldn't be cool that I just tripped for an underager  angry cheesy

with the way dem kids be filling up dresses these days you never know

Lmao,quit the self praise,am not that into you.
the two guys i find attractive here, i have mentioned above.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao,quit the self praise,am [b]not that [/b]into you.
the two guys i find attractive here, i have mentioned above.

Your heart betrays your fingers.  cheesy
But carry on. For alas, there can never be anything between us.

I am a sexy noble and you are a jpegless peasant. Our worlds are too far apart  grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

I am a sexy noble and you are a jpegless peasant. Our worlds are too far apart  grin

No you are the faceless peasant,not me.
Ok enough of the poetry, back to topic.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by REVOLUTNIS: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
@FICKLE
NO BODY IS MY MATE HERE BUT I THINK I SENIOR YOUR FATHER.
DON'T GO AND TREAT YOURSELF, YE YE WOMAN, slowpoke
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

No you are the faceless peasant,not me.
Ok enough of the poetry, back to topic.

Who art thou, peasant (!!), that thou wouldst command I, Lord 2Buff, to cease speaking in the old tongue!! angry angry
Repeat this atrocity again and I shall have thee whipped, mounted and plowed mercilessly by my guards!!!  angry angry angry

[size=4pt]thou wouldst like this very much I'm sure[/size]
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

Who art thou, peasant (!!), that thou wouldst command I, Lord 2Buff, to cease speaking in the old tongue!! angry angry
Repeat this atrocity again and I shall have thee whipped, mounted and plowed mercilessly by my guards!!!  angry angry angry

[size=4pt]thou wouldst like this very much I'm sure[/size]

You are lord in your own pocket,stick to the topic or takest thy
big fatty head outta here.
tongue tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

My pix is up now. she is old enough dear grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fickle:

My pix is up now. she is old enough dear grin grin
You're Hawt & full-figured  tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are lord in your own pocket,stick to the topic or[b] takest thy[/b]
big fatty head outta here.
tongue tongue

SMH  undecided  THINE. . . takest THINE
I understand peasant savages, your kind, could only learn to read grammar from the words written on the used, discarded tissue paper of nobles' toilets . . . but I expected better still  undecided

Nevertheless, back to the thread. . . wink kiss
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
2buff:

You're Hawt & full-figured  tongue

It runs in my family. My sis, daughters, niece, cuz even my hubby, lol cool cool
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
I've heard enough. Offer forth that your niece  tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by nigboy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
Some have plenty time
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by adeibi: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
££VICTOR££ (m)

quote Nice pic  Kiss quote

Thanks
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
nigboy:

Some have plenty time
^^^ this your english fit put you for jail if soyinka catch you! Lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2011
HELP!!!! im starting to get unwanted email from nairaland scammers seeking for my help in moving out trunk full of money in libya and senegal this is getting boring. This is not what im expecting from posting my pictures on this thread. undecided cry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by REVOLUTNIS: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2011
that is what you get when you recklessly posted your pic on the public
forum like these,
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Lax75(m): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2011
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Are some of these pics real "for real?" Na wa for the internet oooo.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=471000

This guy is fine wella. .
Hoodrat:

HELP!!!! im starting to get unwanted email from nairaland scammers seeking for my help in moving out trunk full of money in libya and senegal this is getting boring. This is not what im expecting from posting my pictures on this thread. undecided cry

Why you post your pictures? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20)

I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.