Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,060 members, 7,949,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29583 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 3:20am On Sep 02, 2011
2buff:

I've heard enough. Offer forth that your niece  tongue

hahahaha she is far away in the US. Where ya at?

kandiikane:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=471000

This guy is fine wella. .

truth be told, he is so fine yet natural that is why the ladies flock arnd tongue

REVOLUTNIS:

that is what you get when you recklessly posted your pic on the public
forum like these,

Really yet you are still here. You must really hate what you see because you have refused to let go.

@hoodrat, u filled my thread with your daily diary. What were you thinkin? You asked for the attention. Enjoy the fame
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Canada  grin
She single and mature?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by moonraker(m): 5:02am On Sep 02, 2011
@ Fickle

U are on fire!!!, nice pic
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2011
Mr(s) fickle why didnt u include urself??i tink u look gorgeous lwkmd.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2011
^^ who dey deceive who? Make we hear word!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kodylicky(f): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2011
Interesting thread!!
Interesting comments!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by moonraker(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2011
kody-licky:

Interesting thread!!
Interesting comments!!

Impressive!!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2011
hi aunty Fickle like your pic too smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Excelboi:

^^ who dey deceive who? Make we hear word!

At 40 something I dey Ok na. Atleast my breast never fall. I just look very dark and stressed out there, that an old pix anyways like 3 yrs ago. After some make over I am blazing hot now oh. I am just trying to encourage people. If I unleash the dragon now, u sure u wont flee. How are u love?

Nayah:

hi aunty Fickle like your pic too smiley

Now you know we have more than one busty ladies on here. How are you today sunshine?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2011
looool aunty hehehe I was sure about that don't worry! I'm fine aunty I like that name "sunshine" kiss
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
kody-licky:

Interesting thread!!
Interesting comments!!

Interesting view. You look good mammy. Can I have your number? The idea is to celebrate each other. I am glad you reckon with the postive change

moonraker:

@ Fickle

U are on fire!!!, nice pic

That is just a tip of the iceberg. Cos of my age I am allowed to look ugly else my hubby deactivates my account here.

Loveangel:

Mr(s) fickle why didnt u include urself??i tink u look gorgeous lwkmd.

Let the young grow to now. I don't want to steal anyone's shine. The bday girl shouldn't eat cake till after everyone has had their fill
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2011
2buff:

Canada  grin
She single and mature?

I will find out wink Is he responsible and matured to lipsrsealed

Nayah:

looool aunty hehehe I was sure about that don't worry! I'm fine aunty I like that name "sunshine" kiss

Well add that to your resume, sunshine nayah, hmmm
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2011
loool aunty grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by chillaz(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2011
Am new here and i hope to make friends. If you need to see my pix, check my profile, Fickle your nt looking bad.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Kizilala: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2011
I will love to see Ileke-idi's picture. I am sure she looks like an enlarged amoeba.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2011
hi chillaz! I'm Nayah not really long here though you're cute and hope you'll make friends here smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2011
Kizilala:

I will love to see Ileke-idi's picture. I am sure she looks like an enlarged amoeba.

Jeez,,

check out my pic on my profile,am flaming hot
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

this screams SCARY,
like in your face,sorta, 

SAY WHAT!

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Goldieluks: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2011
koolkamzzy:

SAY WHAT!

grin grin grin grin grin grin scarrrry.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=15pt]F U 3 K YOU![/size]

If you got the courage, upload yous lets see, UGLY MUNTULA
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Irony right ?, well i like your sence of humour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by chillaz(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2011
Nayah:

hi chillaz! I'm Nayah not really long here though you're cute and hope you'll make friends here smiley
Thanks Nayah, ur the first to reply me on here, u look ok too, we'r frndz already. Lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2011
^^ wink don't worry people here are friendly ( most of them lol) hope you'll have fun smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Hi chillaz, you looking hot and cool at the same time kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW what are u doing in Romance section? try to relate and liaise whit NATASHA she will direct you to the right thread
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by chillaz(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Hi chillaz, you looking hot and cool at the same time kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW what are u doing in Romance section? try to relate and liaise whit NATASHA she will direct you to the right thread
ur post look confusing. What am i doing on romance section? Well,if you thinkn am a teenager,den you are wrong! And who is natasha by the way?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2011
YEAH!! Poster what you've Got for Us?! cool cool cool

Hey Nayah Baby! wink wink wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2011
El Guapo lol what do you want from aunty Fickle!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz:

your post look confusing. What am i doing on romance section? Well,if you thinkn am a teenager,den you are wrong! ?

Well i didnt say so. your profile said so. May be u can do us a favour by revisiting the damn profile and do the needful.

And who is natasha by the way

ASK 190 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by dammytex: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2011
some conclusions so far;

Guys are more confident in putting their pics up than the ladies

Ratio of good-looking guys to good looking-ladies now stand at 50:50

70% of good-looking NL guys are fair in complexion

Some fool thinks his unrepentant uploading of pics would get him some free shaggging here (shioor)

Nairalanders actually appreciate beauty (thumbs up)

100% of those claiming Aunty Fickle is jobless for putting this thread up, have actually clicked on all the picture links. (Thief[i]s[/i])

We are all interested in knowing what other posters on this forum look like

Almost all Non-Nigerians on this forum are beautiful females

Some adamant Nairalanders will never put their pics up no matter what, yet, they will check every poster's profile and click on every pasted link.

-------will update later.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2011
Nayah:

El Guapo lol what do you want from aunty Fickle!

Maybe Bread and Purewater would be Great for a Starter!!  grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2011
dammytex:

some conclusions so far;

Guys are more confident in putting their pics up than the ladies

Ratio of good-looking guys to good looking-ladies now stand at 50:50

70% of good-looking NL guys are fair in complexion

Some fool thinks his unrepentant uploading of pics would get him some free shaggging here (shioor)

Nairalanders actually appreciate beauty (thumbs up)

100% of those claiming Aunty Fickle is jobless for putting this thread up, have actually clicked on all the picture links. (Thief[i]s[/i])

We are all interested in knowing what other posters on this forum look like

Almost all Non-Nigerians on this forum are beautiful females

Some adamant Nairalanders will never put their pics up no matter what, yet, they will check every poster's profile and click on every pasted link.

-------will update later

Thought i was even listening some kinda Reuters reports!

Cute Update bro Esp the bolded Lines! wink wink wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by chillaz(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Well i didnt say so. your profile said so. May be u can do us a favour by revisiting the damn profile and do the needful.

ASK 190 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you sound aggressive naw, anyway, done already!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.