Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29339 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
rhymz:

abeg free the guy man jare! What can be more hypocritical than a hater whom herself is not bold enough to put up her own picture but is quick to talk down another person in a demeaning way like she was tyra banks of some sort.
Let her have a taste of her own poison, shikina!
That's [size=20pt]HYPOCRISY100[/size]
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
this thread kinda remind me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOX202NbRM grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't understand why you people don't like being honest to urself?

Na wa ooo

Honesty Did you madam Bad belle just utter the word honesty?? You that can't stand criticisms? You that will insult at any slight provocation?
Let me tell you what honesty is: it is admitting the fact that you are not bold enough to put up your own picture for everyone to make comments whether hypocritical or derogatory.
The lady in questiob has answered both guys and ladies that have criticize her photo without neccessarily resorting to throwing childish temper tantrums like your readily do when faced with comments you dont like. So before you sit in youe arm chair to yap about honesty may be you should look in the mirror and ask the woman you see if she can withstand the subtle tirades you threw in another woman's way, Miss Honesty 2011.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by tyson55(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ Last i checked, it isn't obligatory to put up one's pic on the profile page. Why are taking it so serious as if your life depends on it.

Please abeg free Pweety4me the girl jare.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^ It is not about that bros. It's the fact that she is always in a hurry to put down the cute women who do have pics on their profile and insulting their sense of style or the fact that they didn't put on special brazilian weave, etc . . . who bloody cares?? undecided

You're a bit new to the forum so you don't know her history and her nasty attitude towards receiving criticism too. It's why she never posts her own pictures but always celebrity photos so she can have some mugu tell her "you're pretty" cheesy From her behavioral psyche analysis, I can say that this doesn't happen often enough in real life.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
tyson55:

^^^ Last i checked, it isn't obligatory to put up one's pic on the profile page. Why are taking it so serious as if your life depends on it.

Please abeg free Pweety4me the girl jare.

^^^^I wonder ooo!! cheesy

Seriously, you guys take things to personally, i never called the chic ugly, i was just pointing out some things to you people, i don't need to even explain myself, after all 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and i can choose not find her attractive or not, what i said is called being REAL or some1 might want to call it an OPINION or in all your othr guys case as HATING.

I couldn't really care less, as i already expected these response, don't be mad because i ave another opinion from your's sorrey every1 can't think the same.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Vanity upon vanity.

Anywayz like they say men get turned on by what they see, and they r definetly not thinking of 'wifing' that lady
undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hating = having and airing an unnecessarily negative opinion about someone you perceive to be doing better off than you in some area of life.  wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^How is my comment negative? afterall i am not even abusing the girl, it's called criticism and it's on you guys shallow obvious taste!

And then they will complaining that women are FAKE abegiii.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
May we critique your real photo now?
Talk is cheap. Please show [/b]us what our collective tastes [b]should be madame  cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
ALL i am saying is, let's be REAL 'not all that glitters is gold' lets have better taste so that we can benefit better things.

How can you bash something and then at the same time love it?does it make sense?

I'mShe's gorgeous, smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

ALL i am saying is, let's be REAL 'not all that glitters is gold' lets have better taste so that we can benefit better things.

How can you bash something and then at the same time love it?does it make sense?

I'mShe's gorgeous, smiley

YOU don't make sense, but we forgive you for now. undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by denzel2009: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^How is my comment negative? afterall i am not even abusing the girl, it's called criticism and it's on you guys shallow obvious taste!

And then they will complaining that women are FAKE abegiii.

I have actually seen your picture before, she is way prettier than you. You should emulate your twin sisters and hit the gym!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na person wey no sabi that grumpy lady na im go dey fall for that lets be real yarns. Bottom line is that you are not in the habit of accepting as you give, period. Besides, if you cared less why do you keep talking and responding, talk is cheapit is just not in your person to ignore let alone be real. Abeg go tell all dat tory to d pope jare!Na person wey no sabi that grumpy lady na im go dey fall for that lets be real yarns. Bottom line is that you are not in the habit of accepting as you give, period. Besides, if you cared less why do you keep talking and responding, talk is cheapit is just not in your person to ignore let alone be real. Abeg go tell all dat tory to d pope jare!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=26879

I am coming back. I am scouting. Please don't confront each other. Aunty Fickle is a lover and not a fighter
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2011
2buff:

YOU don't make sense, but we forgive you for now. undecided
***Smh***

The ignorance.

denzel2009:

I have actually seen your picture before, she is way prettier than you. You should emulate your twin sisters and hit the gym!
Really?

Is that the point we r tryna make here?well atleast i'm natural.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2011
@rhymz y r u repeating urself?we get it!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

[/color]

[color=#550077]Really?

Is that the point we r tryna make here?well atleast i'm natural.

Very nice. Confident. Girl power wink wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2011
welcome back Fickle. pls go back a couple pages to continue our conversation  cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

@rhymz y r u repeating urself?we get it!

hahaha. . Cos I want U to ve a taste of Ur own poison. Anyway sha, back to the topic.

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2011
Annita19 and Opus deii:::: HOT!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2011
rhymz:

hahaha. . Cos I want U to ve a taste of your own poison. Anyway sha, back to the topic.
now this is what sexy is all about. Fine face with a pair of smiling dimples and a perfect set of teeth to glow the face. Not to talk of a full curvy hips and pair of very sexy legs to make you wanna take a walk with her. . .
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size] angry angry angry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
I have seen two pictures of annita19, two pictures of two different people. If she is anyone of those girls she is not bad looking. .
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Cuddlemii: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
rhymz:

now this is what sexy is all about. Fine face with a pair of smiling dimples and a perfect set of teeth to glow the face. Not to talk of a full curvy hips and pair of very sexy legs to make you wanna take a walk with her. . .

Bros, where r u expecting to get all these criteria, configuration, specification, statistics & list of preference from? Nland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ofo ma ma uwan etieti, abasi oyo no fi uto unen o yom de. apara wa, me sme tutu. ke nland, yag e se. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Andrew3(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Bros, where r u expecting to get all these criteria, configuration, specification, statistics & list of preference from? Nland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ofo ma ma uwan etieti, abasi oyo no fi uto unen o yom de. apara wa, me sme tutu. ke nland, yag e se. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nsi nan ya afo tan utoh iko odo, ifono ya awo ado akpara ntodom grin grin grin

afere afere ndito nairaland asogo do akpara, yeh ami grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Cuddlemii: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
::Andrew:::

Nsi nan ya afo tan utoh iko odo, ifono ya awo ado akpara ntodom grin grin grin

afere afere ndito nairaland asogo do akpara, yeh ami grin grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel so embarrassed, didn't know I had pple who could interprete oh. Kai I am in soup. E di okob bu sem? Aba di die? Sorry my writing of D language is rusty cry cry
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pathetic.

kandikane, how far? U know even perform. Im angry oO
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I feel so embarrassed, didn't know I had pple who could interprete oh. Kai I am in soup. E di okob bu sem? Aba di die? Sorry my writing of D language is rusty cry cry
So Aunty Cuddy, afo nko ado ayen akop usem? Nki diongo ke mbo ke ndito akop usem awak ke isong Nairaland ami ntom o. I try small sha cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
rhymz:

hahaha. . Cos I want U to ve a taste of your own poison. Anyway sha, back to the topic.

Thanks for falling like i predicted cool

Annita ur gorgeousish wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mmm so you guys are igbo speaking murafucker now? cool hey flicle dem don overun your thread to indigbo land.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.