Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,720 members, 7,889,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29338 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2011
Ok everyone is out of the house now. Just came out of the bathroom in my bday suit but I am happy everyone is flowing & having fun. Let me put powder under my bosom and get back to you all.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2011
Dammyex wow what a summary smiley
chillaz, just enjoy ! wink
El Guapo loooool grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2011
@Nayah, Tanks for flashing those whitey set of teeth dear! cheesy cheesy[b]

@Fickle[/b], Sister i jxt wanted to know if u've got any special stuff in pack for Us, maybe sumfyn like Rich Sugar Mummy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kodylicky(f): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2011
@Fickle[/b], Sister i jxt wanted to know if u've got any special stuff in pack for Us, maybe sumfyn like Rich Sugar Mummy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/color]
[quote][/quote]

El i m watching u oooo. Yinks is bak 4rm August meeting ooo
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2011
^^ Lool!! I personally drove her home Yesterday, so u brought an Old news dear! grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz:

you sound aggressive naw, anyway, done already!

Ho! So sorry sweery didn’t mean to sound so belligerent, I actually thought I was being romantic grin.
BTW thanks for the modification. I can now be rest assured that I won’t be arrested for dealing with a child wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by blabber15(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2011
Nyc thread
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by moonraker(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2011
chillaz:

you sound aggressive naw, anyway, done already!

Looking good, seriously!!!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nayah(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
lol El guapo what did I do? grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
El Guapo:

@Nayah, Tanks for flashing those whitey set of teeth dear!  cheesy cheesy[b]

@Fickle[/b], Sister i jst wanted to know if u've got any special stuff in pack for Us, maybe sumfyn like Rich Sugar Mummy!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am here for you. You also married so you won't fall for me. Name your price & what I will be getting in exchange. My hubby's nickname is Goliath
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
Peace on the wonderful people on this thread well i have no regret of uploading my pictures on em really,not expecting nothing but friendship on here cuz man get wife and pickin and as you can see those pictures are professionally taken by someone special and dearly to my heart. My life is too free to live on regret even though im been bombarded by the scum berg scammers from senegal and libya its all good does far so lets keep it balling. wink

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
2buff:

I've heard enough. Offer forth that your neice tongue
The tone of this statement cracked me uo a bit.
I could ve sworn your were salivating over some very delicious, sweet smelling aroma to the extent you had to give an order like that. .lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hoodrat:

Peace on the wonderful people on this thread well i have no regret of uploading my pictures on em really,not expecting nothing but friendship on here cuz man get wife and pickin and as you can see those pictures are professionally taken by someone special and dearly to my heart. My life is too free to live on regret even though im been bombarded by the scum berg scammers from senegal and libya its all good does far so lets keep it balling. wink
which kind lame version of King James English be this one? Does far . .nna mehn, nairalanders una go bobo person here with una grammar eh!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2011
Fickle:

I am here for you. You also married so you won't fall for me. Name your price & what I will be getting in exchange. My hubby's nickname is Goliath

how come he does not have Mutallab or better still Boko haram as his first name or surname. . No be only Goliath! Lol
dammytex:

some conclusions so far;

Guys are more confident in putting their pics up than the ladies

Ratio of good-looking guys to good looking-ladies now stand at 50:50

70% of good-looking NL guys are fair in complexion

Some fool thinks his unrepentant uploading of pics would get him some free shaggging here (shioor)

Nairalanders actually appreciate beauty (thumbs up)

100% of those claiming Aunty Fickle is jobless for putting this thread up, have actually clicked on all the picture links. (Thief[i]s[/i])

We are all interested in knowing what other posters on this forum look like

Almost all Non-Nigerians on this forum are beautiful females

Some adamant Nairalanders will never put their pics up no matter what, yet, they will check every poster's profile and click on every pasted link.

-------will update later.

funny enough most of your funny observations are so damn apt.
I don't have my Pics on my profile wall, I have virtually clicked on every link to other people's profile and am still thirsty for more even though I won't admit it. . LoL.
Regrettably, most of the pics I ve seen so far are not realy faces of NL regular bloggers, would have been more fun if we could see faces of bloggers from the politics section. .geeeze!!! That will be explosive, only then will I be game enough to put up my own pics. .hahahaha
By the way, this is not the first thread on NL that's about people's profile and their links. . .yeah, Me think Sagamite's pic is so damn, urm, urm. . Hawt, no Homo. .hahahr)

Nairalanders actually appreciate beauty (thumbs up)

100% of those claiming Aunty Fickle is jobless for putting this thread up, have actually clicked on all the picture links. (Thief[i]s[/i])

We are all interested in knowing what other posters on this forum look like

Almost all Non-Nigerians on this forum are beautiful females

Some adamant Nairalanders will never put their pics up no matter what, yet, they will check every poster's profile and click on every pasted link.

-------will update later.

[quote][/quote] funny enough most of your funny observations are so damn apt.
I don't have my Pics on my profile wall, I have virtually clicked on every link to other people's profile and am still thirsty for more even though I won't admit it. . LoL.
Regrettably, most of the pics I ve seen so far are not realy faces of NL regular bloggers, would have been more fun if we could see faces of bloggers from the politics section. .geeeze!!! That will be explosive, only then will I be game enough to put up my own pics. .hahahaha
By the way, this is not the first thread on NL that's about people's profile and their links. . .yeah, Me think Sagamite's pic is so damn, urm, urm. . Hawt, no Homo. .hahah
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
tgif
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
Note: As a guy that wants to comment on a fellow guy or a lady on another lady, the phrase; "No Homo" must be suffixed to show your favourable comments have nothing to do with your $exual taste but the facts about the person. It is a simple courtesy. . .lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
Lol I am glad we all appreciate good beings. We spend a lot of time here wit strangers, nothing wrong in knowing they are now known & visible. Yes sagamite is mysteriously sexy. I know alot of girls want him.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
toba:

hmmmmm

My oba, someone whispered to me that you are one of the tallest & cleanest dudes we have on here. How come I missed the view
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Aunty are u flattering me?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Fickle(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
^No I am telling you wink wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by forkadict(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
Quote from ££Victor££
Did i hear u mention property? Am not a mod nt to take of Admin,  Well am going to explain that in a simple English, all am trying to say is that ''ARE U DONE''
Dude if u wanna b a crap in the a!ss on this thread pls kindly move away,  (no hard feelin')

Like i said earlier just in case you are soooo d.um.b to understand, you do not tell me to get out of any thread on nairaland whether i am done or not. Nairaland aint your property and it will never be. Well unless Seun bequeaths it to your stooopid assssss. And that will be a disfavor to mankind should that happen.

So goat, I can post whatever i like (so long as i dont violate any rule), wherever i like on nairaland. I.D.IOT

Now i say to you will you just shut the fork up if you got notin sensible to say. Do not ever attempt to call me out on NL. It aint a wise thing to do
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by obiscolly(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
smiley nyc

*  wink @ nanncy and opus dei!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
I will pretend i did not see all Dude! Let me know if you done or you still have anything more to say!! The best thing i can do is just to laugh, Dude u have no idea who u spilting all this crap with.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by forkadict(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^^^ And who is your post directed at?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Fickle:

^No I am telling you wink wink

So how are u going to confirm if its true or not?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by J4real(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
This thread has been quite Interesting, but some guys here need to drop the negative comments and stay on topic cuz there's no need for all that.This is a positive thread, so let's continue to keep positive!

@ Fickle, nice skin tone! you look beautiful.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
fork adict:

^^^^^^ And who is your post directed at?
Who esle dude? Its you mayne, I aint got time for sh!t talk 2day, Today is good day for me so ur useles$ self is far frm makin' it horrible!

@op nice thread and lets stick to the topic of the thread grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
@fickle, he is responsible and mature.
Further qualification verification limited due to faceless nature of forum  tongue

<---furthermore, he has uploaded his pic this one time. Scope it while it's hot as he'll be pulling it out soon.  cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by koolkamzzy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
ERRRMMM MADAM FICKLE, who is this Black Ebony Chick on your profile,

I realy dont mind her wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by mamuwovyi: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
u people like me
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by WebSurfer(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
who says this is not a nice thread must be pretty lying and boring, love this post, and so far the profile i love most is that of nayah, looks real

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20)

I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.