Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29671 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by mamuwovyi: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
u people dt like me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
Sexy Thing

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by forkadict(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

Who esle dude? Its you mayne, I aint got time for droppings talk 2day, Today is good day for me so your useles$ self is far frm makin' it horrible!

@op nice thread and lets stick to the topic of the thread grin

Indeed. you aint got time for droppings talk but your du.mb a$$ keeps responding to my posts. By the way, is it not funny how you keep cheering about how nice this post is and how beautiful or handsome some people are but you refuse to post your id.i.otic fugly pix? You dont only make me sick, i also find you disgusting! Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 03, 2011
Nice thread

There are still a lot of beautiful people on Nairaland, most users don't want to upload their pics because of privacy and anonymous status

As per the girls in reference to the links posted on page 1:

Opus-dei
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action-profile;u=691315
[/url]

annita19
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=601682
[/url]
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
fork adict:

Indeed. you aint got time for droppings talk but your du.mb a$$ keeps responding to my posts. By the way, is it not funny how you keep cheering about how nice this post is and how beautiful or handsome some people are but you refuse to post your id.i.otic fugly pix? You dont only make me sick, i also find you disgusting! Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Thanks tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
Annita19(abi18) is not all that, yes she's pretty with a big nose but that's just 'typical beauty' undecided

I mean take of the wig weave, take of the make-up wear something more flattering and face front with a 9ice pose who wants 2 see yansh and celulited legs. lipsrsealed

No be hating na correct yanning
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Omolola1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
@topic,
nice 1.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

Annita19(abi18) is not all that, yes she's pretty with a big nose but that's just 'typical beauty' undecided

I mean take of the wig weave, take of the make-up wear something more flattering and face front with a 9ice pose who wants 2 see yansh and celulited legs. lipsrsealed

undecided
Seriously, after this comment, I cant wait to see your face! Miss PERFECT! undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by 195(f): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
I need to talk 2 annita

people are just castigating her anyhow here undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annawhite(f): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
funny enough i dont kno anybody here!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
;d
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Seriously, after this comment, I cant wait to see your face! Miss PERFECT! undecided
Nobody is perfect, i like to be REAL.

FAKE boy tongue

Seriously, i actually really hate you talking 2 me, ur so FAKE, plse don't quote me or refer to me thanx!!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Wislet(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
Some people on this thread are alarmists, walahi. Giggling all over the place, seeking for attention. Jumping to almost every comment. Cool down haba! Checking de pix plus presumable age will leave u with much to be desired. Hmmm. Maturity is truly not associated wit body size/age. Lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Excelboi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
hmmm, still on the matter!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
Please no fighting on this thread, I can tell VICTOR is a frustrated guy please take note of his attitude he started calling me names the other day but i took it and smile because he sound immature. @Fickle you are such a beautiful dark and lovely woman your husband must be happy when banging that body. cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
^ You're corrupting me! embarassed
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Wislet(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hoodrat:

Please no fighting on this thread, I can tell VICTOR is a frustrated guy please take note of his attitude he started calling me names the other day but i took it and smile because he sound immature. @Fickle you are such a beautiful dark and lovely woman your husband must be happy when banging that body. cheesy
As the username goes. No respect for elders and morals in this generation. Some peopl talk lik hooligans.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wislet:

As the username goes. No respect for elders and morals in this generation. Some peopl talk lik hooligans.

hey you calling me hooligans cuz im been sincere yea? Okay i guess you one of those gees that hate truth here yea right?. Glad you got no picture on your profile i would have love to check you out but dont worry today is your lucky day, Tell ygo tell mum and dad to get their insurance paid up. cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by MsPotato(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Whatever happened to Yusuf_@ and Oxone? They are the cutest! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided

LOL the yanshless and ugly must always hate on the yanshful and beautiful. grin
It's just one of those core facts of life. Annita please don't mind who posted that. She has never put her own pic on here and has a long history of hating on beautiful women.   cheesy

She is actually a bony, grotesque fowl in real life.  undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Wislet(f): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hoodrat:

hey you calling me hooligans cuz im been sincere yea? Okay i guess you one of those gees that hate truth here yea right?. Glad you got no picture on your profile i would have love to check you out but dont worry today is your lucky day, Tell ygo tell mum and dad to get their insurance paid up. cheesy
Lol. I bet u'd have tripped so much for the pix u'd wish there was a way to decode someone's profile from their pix. Lol. Haha. Ya, sure. U'd be de one in need of insurance i bet ya :-D
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Hoodrat(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wislet:

Lol. I bet u'd have tripped so much for the pix u'd wish there was a way to decode someone's profile from their pix. Lol. Haha. Ya, sure. U'd be de one in need of insurance i bet ya :-D

maybe you should post your own picture to enable me trip for you wink. For your information i didn't say anything stupid i only said flickle husband will be happy banging her real hard which i believe is nothing new to all the wonderful and beautiful people on this thread.We are all grown up and matured and we all know what apple and Bleep really is so why pretending? . your kicking is right around the corner, soon enough. I just want to find a time when you are alone so no one can rescue your Bottom when you start crying like the little Naughty girl that you are. cool
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
Am back. . Now lets make this thread interesting!Am back. . Now lets make this thread interesting!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided
I am yet to see any sad person like this one before. . . If it is not about her and her gang you can be sure to see her spew gibberish from a "bad belle" standpoint. Never seen sb so malevolent and angry like this one before. . Abeg carry your badblood comot jare, it is not always about you, deal with it and shut the hell up!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

Nobody is perfect, i like to be REAL.

FAKE boy tongue

Seriously, i actually really hate you talking 2 me, your so FAKE, plse don't quote me or refer to me thanx!!

DONE! undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
2buff:

LOL the yanshless and ugly must always hate on the yanshful and beautiful. grin
It's just one of those core facts of life. Annita please don't mind who posted that. She has never put her own pic on here and has a long history of hating on beautiful women.   cheesy

She is actually a bony, grotesque fowl in real life.  undecided

rhymz:

I am yet to see any sad person like this one before. . . If it is not about her and her gang you can be sure to see her spew gibberish from a "bad belle" standpoint. Never seen sb so malevolent and angry like this one before. . Abeg carry your badblood comot jare, it is not always about you, deal with it and shut the hell up!
Una too much abeg! That Lady is so damned PATHETIC!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Una too much abeg! That Lady is so damned PATHETIC!
Seriously, she needs to be told off. Always feeling like she is the next best thing since slice bread. The other time she started a thread in which she stated she needed a man, used it as an avenue to insult guys that decided to indulge the freak(her).
The hag has this annoying habit of personalizing issues and making them about herself, she so insecure with herself that she always feels the need to put others down to feel better. What a "kill joy" and a mindless party crasher!! This time she is a tad bit late to crash this party. . Lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by jellyloveb(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Sexkillz you are disgustingly hypocritical and pathetic. HOGWASH!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
jellyloveb:

Sorry, do i know you? What warranted that unprecedented outburst?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by rhymz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
jellyloveb:

abeg free the guy man jare! What can be more hypocritical than a hater whom herself is not bold enough to put up her own picture but is quick to talk down another person in a demeaning way like she was tyra banks of some sort.
Let her have a taste of her own poison, shikina!
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Pweety4me(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
I don't understand why you people don't like being honest to urself?

Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20)

#Finals is on Front-page now#lanicky Is Her Moniker . / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Whatsapp Nutty Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.