Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,741 members, 7,969,166 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (173313 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: bro. You need to play on and hard. Nothing good come easy, maybe just a step is all you need to get her. Nobody is born to be single in islam. Maybe the nun sha. Be kind to her, show her that you care, give her gift no matter how small. What again. Come out clean and let her know your intent for her. All the best

Oshey.... But am trying my best...leaving no stone unturned... God help us sha...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4:

Oshey.... But am trying my best...leaving no stone unturned... God help us sha...
just a little push and she will be yours.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: just a little push and she will be yours.

Hope and pray so.... How was ur day, sir!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4:

Hope and pray so.... How was ur day, sir!
cool, being indoor all day. How's yours?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
See how Shrek4 that was saying he wasn't going to rush with a girl is catching fever over busy girl. Did I not tell you to take it easy, Olawalebab too is now stoking his agitation. Ladies, you see what you do to men, is it good like this?

Shrek4! Start fasting on Saturday, one day on, one day off. We need to get your mind off that girl!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
maclatunji: See how Shrek4 that was saying he wasn't going to rush with a girl is catching fever over busy girl. Did I not tell you to take it easy, Olawalebab too is now stoking his agitation. Ladies, you see what you do to men, is it good like this?

Shrek4! Start fasting on Saturday, one day on, one day off. We need to get your mind off that girl!

Hahahahaha LWKMD .... Ok, I admit... Am tripping! Fast?? Errmmm.... Whatz d intention?? Hehehehe
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: cool, being indoor all day. How's yours?

I just dey jare... Been to every corner of lagos today, back home sha... Alhamdulilahi!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: just a little push and she will be yours.
REALLY.'I DOUBT IT'
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbamar: REALLY.'I DOUBT IT'

Ehn ehn?? Ok, Mr Hitch... Tell us more...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4:

Ehn ehn?? Ok, Mr Hitch... Tell us more...
Sincerely.I just keep on laughing.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4:

Hahahahaha LWKMD .... Ok, I admit... Am tripping! Fast?? Errmmm.... Whatz d intention?? Hehehehe

Intention to reduce tension and remove the notion that you got a mention from the girl in question because she wants a relationship with you to be set in motion.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by eniafelamo: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Doctor maclatunji, if he gets his mind off the lady in question, of wat use is dat to his goal?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
eniafelamo: Doctor maclatunji, if he gets his mind off the lady in question, of wat use is dat to his goal?
good question sis. I will have also ask the same.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ollybiz:

God fearing man, that would appreciate me for who i am. Alhamdulilah I already have one but yet to tie the knot.
My dear, worry no more. I am the one u are looking for
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4: Dear Deols, She doesn't av my time oo... Added her on BBM lastnight and we avnt exchanged 100words, said she's busy and stuffs... Its killing... **sigh** not even a ping oo.. Does she think about me at all?? Perhaps she has forgotten abt me sef... Maybe there are many more men in her life(people like me.. ) What do I do?? Exercise more patience?? I tried gettin my mind off it, but its not working.... Maybe I was born to b single sef.... What do u think??
up ur game and she'll be the one begging u
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
**scratching my head**
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
deols:

I was being good to u. Thot u'd be happier with a Rebecca or Grace. Except that u become Abdullahi
if i become Raheem, will u marry me? its either u or bhusayor that can make me change
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
eniafelamo: Doctor maclatunji, if he gets his mind off the lady in question, of wat use is dat to his goal?

I am using that to pull his legs, if he is infatuated with her (you cannot love someone you have not come to understand), no matter what I or anybody else says, the feeling will not die it will just be latent. Hence, he will find time and the need to say hello to her from time to time, her reaction will determine whether his feelings will remain passive or active.

I know that it is recommended that a single man who does not have the means to marry yet should embark on fasting to control his desires. I guess he is not at that level yet, but if for any reason he is not able to control his desire, fasting is a good option for him- jokes apart.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
eni
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
toba: if i become Raheem, will u marry me? its either u or bhusayor that can make me change
toba: My dear, worry no more. I am the one u are looking for
toba: if i become Raheem, will u marry me? its either u or bhusayor that can make me change
who will you take now
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: who will you take now
walahi im in love with all of them
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
toba: walahi im in love with all of them
Toba, one after the other that is if who follow 'amirah' advice/condition.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by mukina2: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
Deols. . . sad
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4: Dear Deols, She doesn't av my time oo... Added her on BBM lastnight and we avnt exchanged 100words, said she's busy and stuffs... Its killing... **sigh** not even a ping oo.. Does she think about me at all?? Perhaps she has forgotten abt me sef... Maybe there are many more men in her life(people like me.. ) What do I do?? Exercise more patience?? I tried gettin my mind off it, but its not working.... Maybe I was born to b single sef.... What do u think??

haha its okay to feel ds way. If not, dr will be no need going after her. But remember you heard someone say somfn about you and not like she told u of her interest. She just may not be ready to showcase her feelings yet. Give her some time.

And you need to give her some space too. She needs time to think about what you are to her, exactly what she wants frrom d relationship, etc. Matter of factly, and ds is a secrete am sharing wv u, many ladies dont like clingy men and dr's an adage, absence makes the heart grow fonder. So, give her a reason to think, Why isnt he calling? Is he having a change of mind?.

And about her having other people. She probably has them. But no other person can be you. When she sees the good in you, they will matter no more.

And like Olawalebabs said, pray well and hard. But unlike him, I wldnt advise you start sending gifts to her. They are a waste if she doesnt feel that way.

I hope this is helpful wink
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
mukina2: Deols. . . sad

wetin happen sis smiley
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
deols:

haha its okay to feel ds way. If not, dr will be no need going after her. But remember you heard someone say somfn about you and not like she told u of her interest. She just may not be ready to showcase her feelings yet. Give her some time.

And you need to give her some space too. She needs time to think about what you are to her, exactly what she wants frrom d relationship, etc. Matter of factly, and ds is a secrete am sharing wv u, many ladies dont like clingy men and dr's an adage, absence makes the heart grow fonder. So, give her a reason to think, Why isnt he calling? Is he having a change of mind?.

And about her having other people. She probably has them. But no other person can be you. When she sees the good in you, they will matter no more.

And like Olawalebabs said, pray well and hard. But unlike him, I wldnt advise you start sending gifts to her. They are a waste if she doesnt feel that way.

I hope this is helpful wink

All I can say is... Thank You!!!!
So much appreciated... Ur d best... Cheers!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
^when i call her amirah, do you think i just say it for saying sake. There are some quality i see in her. As per the 'gift' i said, they serve as a bait to let the girl know how you feel about her. This may be flower, roses. Just make sure what you are sending will be meaningful and valuable. She'll surely appreciate it.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by millinmax2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
deols:

Religion-wise- *Muslim
-has good Qira'a
-is working on being a better muslim

Physical attributes *good-looking
*tall-my height or taller.
*dark skinned
- should love the gym

Endearing attributes *in love
*confident
*should make it obvious(in every way possible) what he thinks of me
*Intelligent- dont like to explain wat I mean all da time.
*mature
- any form of pretence wld put me off
Profession
-no specific one
*should be able to think beyond his nose

* compulsory
- can do without

Very Interested in you.But can u put ur real pics here ?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by kandiikane(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Muki, do you know why I cannot post photos on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/970990/beauties-gambia-sierra-leone#11189077
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
toba: Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,

Pele
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by UmAnas: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2012
Can we all try checking out the muslim family series book 1 precisely if we must chose the right way? Lets not make this unislamically funky (we sure can get playful the halal way) and forget about the rulings for selecting a spouse in the Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW)!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.