Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,751 members, 7,935,231 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:06 AM

Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist (28885 Views)

Portable Claims He Got N2M From Governor Abiodun After Calling Him Out / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by shonepa(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
If people like u dont have any concrete thing to say u go aggressive....it shows u dont know or understand the present situation of things.

Whats my business with the person u directed the question too. I am talking to u. I now understand where Hollywood got the name Zombie "Obidient"

Fela Kuti made a song for u people.... Zombie... YEYE.....

More reasons Femi said hes too angry to be Obidient. U guys wanted his neck on a spike, untill ur Messiah paid him a visit.

What a shame.

PointZerom:

Even the person to whom the questions was directed to have ran away and here you're disgracing yourself.

Score yourself.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by PointZerom: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
shonepa:
If people like u dont have any concrete thing to say u go aggressive....it shows u dont know or understand the present situation of things.

Whats my business with the person u directed the question too. I am talking to u. I now understand where Hollywood got the name Zombie "Obidient"

Fela Kuti made a song for u people.... Zombie... YEYE.....

More reasons Femi said hes too angry to be Obidient. U guys wanted his neck on a spike, untill ur Messiah paid him a visit.

What a shame.

Na now you borrow data to reply?
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by shonepa(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Last i checked....no be crime, i no seek any endorsement from thieves before dem borrow me data. Una go get sense by force.

PointZerom:

Na now you borrow data to reply?
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by tonididdy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
efcc is typing…
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by bejick(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Zico5:

So Peter Obi is competent. Tell me his antecedent when he was the governor of Anambra state. Tell me one project people enjoyed or benefitted under him

It is obvious that you dont like good things, you are in love with your chain. it is called the "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME" where the slave are in love with the slavemaster. It is only a fool that will continue to do a particular thing and expect a different result. We have been there in 2015, 2019 now 2023 you still dey talk like this. My brother vote whosoever that suit you but make sure the money you collect will keep you afloat all through the next set of suffering. Suffer no dey tire you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Anto, Her Mother And Sister (BBNaija) / Photos From Annie Idibia's 34th Birthday Dinner Party / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.