Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist (28685 Views)

Portable Claims He Got N2M From Governor Abiodun After Calling Him Out / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

The usual change topic when you have lost
Why was Kylian Mbappe crying when he lost the World Cup?I
How much is an Olympic gold medal worth?
There is a thing called culture
Ibos do not have it
Tell us the greatest Ibo Musician?
Do they still speak Ibo language
You guys are culturally and spiritually dead
Your God is money
That is why you would ask the monetary value of a Grammy nomination
You can not understand

Just like the HYPOCRITE you have always been.

If you don't behave like that, how would I know you are a Yoruba man?

You don't like money but you kill for money?

You don't like money, but your political leaders are mostly Drug Lords and Igbos have non, if I'm telling lies just mention one.

You don't like money but you are Number in scamming and internet fraud according to EFCC records.

Huspuppi and Ogun state governors aid who are already serving their jail terms comes to mind.

You said we like money because we work harder than you people and envy becomes your lot.

Most of you envied and pray wicked prayers against Igbos but the God of heaven Always see them through.

Like you envied and pray against Obi Cubana and all the rest.

If our culture is Money ok,

Oya keep your culture that is ENVY......

No wahala.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

Just like the HYPOCRITE you have always been.

If you don't behave like that, how would I know you are a Yoruba man?

You don't like money but you kill for money?

You don't like money, but your political leaders are mostly Drug Lords and Igbos have non, if I'm telling lies just mention one.

You don't like money but you are Number in scamming and internet fraud according to EFCC records.

Huspuppi and Ogun state governors aid who are already serving their jail terms comes to mind.

You said we like money because we work harder than you people and envy becomes your lot.

Most of you envied and pray wicked prayers against Igbos but the God of heaven Always see them through.

Like you envied and pray against Obi Cubana and all the rest.

If our culture is Money ok,

Oya keep your culture that is ENVY......

No wahala.
everybody likes Money
Not everything has a price
In your culture every thing is
ha much?I
Let Obi go and buy president na
You think it is by bleating like pregnant goats
You should know your position In Nigeria by now
Imagine we sit down to eat and Ibo want take meat first
Funny peeps
Wait for ya senior broda to eat meat first
Grammy nomination is priceless
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Opintiwa: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
that pityobi will die dreaming of being president.. just like Achebe died dreaming of having just a Nobel Prize nomination grin grin grin

But I am not your father 🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

everybody likes Money
Not everything has a price
In your culture every thing is
ha much?I
Let Obi go and buy president na
You think it is by bleating like pregnant goats
You should know your position In Nigeria by now
Imagine we sit down to eat and Ibo want take meat first
Funny peeps
Wait for ya senior broda to eat meat first
Grammy nomination is priceless

Hahahaha!

You keep indicting yourself,

LET OBI GO AND BUY THE PRESIDENT NAA!

Who is the person crying that he is being targeted because they asked him to put his Money in the bank?

He is not even thinking about you people, all is about him and him alone.

Just show me any big politician in Nigeria, even Buhari that you saw Bullion Van going into his house.

Keep deceiving yourself. You think everyone is a fool.

Everybody knows you people abeg.

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all.

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by zinizta: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinamaria:

You know what you two are not going to do? You're not going to insult your mothers.

Very dramatic and fallacious. Anywho....
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by joba4luv: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
There is no point of P square arguing with hemp smoker like Seun Kuti a bastard for that matter
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You keep indicting yourself,

LET OBI GO AND BUY THE PRESIDENT NAA!

Who is the person crying that he is being targeted because they asked him to put his Money in the bank?

He is not even thinking about you people, all is about him and him alone.

Just show me any big politician in Nigeria, even Buhari that you saw Bullion Van going into his house.

Keep deceiving yourself. You think everyone is a fool.

Everybody knows you people abeg.

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all.
We are talking about the fact that a Grammy nomination is priceless
It is not for sale
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Fearyourcreator: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Throwback:

Is Peter Obi not an opportunist?

What is his political legacy?

Is he an organic presidential candidate like Bola Tinubu who built the structures he is now enjoying, and the party he is now representing at the elections?

What is the name of the party that Peter Obi built and laboured for before he secured the party ticket to be presidential candidate?

Why are you hurt by the truth that Peter Obi is a typical political prostitute without ideology, and a desperate ticket hunter?

Did Peter Obi even know the manifesto of the Labour Party before he hurriedly joined to secure an easy presidential ticket?

Peter Obi is not just an opportunist, he is a political charlatan and pretender.

Certainly not organic or a contender.
The man that builds and stay... Jagaban! I respect people like that a lot..
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by mukthar2000(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Seun stay lowkey from this guys pls, u are more than all this, what i need you for in to dismantled the bad Nigeria Government with ur music like me your father, baba fela, pls free those guys jareee.

Rarara rororo

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Fearyourcreator: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Throwback:

Is Peter Obi not an opportunist?

What is his political legacy?

Is he an organic presidential candidate like Bola Tinubu who built the structures he is now enjoying, and the party he is now representing at the elections?

What is the name of the party that Peter Obi built and laboured for before he secured the party ticket to be presidential candidate?

Why are you hurt by the truth that Peter Obi is a typical political prostitute without ideology, and a desperate ticket hunter?

Did Peter Obi even know the manifesto of the Labour Party before he hurriedly joined to secure an easy presidential ticket?

Peter Obi is not just an opportunist, he is a political charlatan and pretender.

Certainly not organic or a contender.
The man that builds and stay... Jagaban! I respect people like that a lot.. .
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Fearyourcreator: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
I can never vote an igbo... For where...
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Fearyourcreator: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zico5:
Those greedy fellows are something else. Probably some of these Igbo don't understand the word 'tribalist'. All of them are supporting Peter Obi and they are even canvasing for votes for him in the church. The reason why they are supporting him is because he is Igbo and nothing more. Yoruba are the most liberal in this country. Some of my Yoruba friends and relatives are supporting Obi despite some of them know what's at stake. I wonder how that one can open his mouth and call someone a tribalist despite his open support for Peter Obi. February 25 is around the corner. We shall see wonder.
Where is that Mr macaroni
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Fearyourcreator: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
jaxxy:

because of his dad oo.

imagine Peter had a famous dad like that he would have won 10 Grammys by now.
How many r.kelly won... Na 100 e for win
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Sandazblack: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
zinizta:

Them suppose require Facebook verification to post for this group because I go like just see the profile of cowards like this one.

Hiding behind anonymity to cap carelessly.

This one dey hooked on delusion.

Only in a parallel universe, are you making any sense.

You wan fight me for saying the truth? Fela song na wash
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Sandazblack: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
psquare combined can't even be compared to ruger or ayra starr.. you dey mention fela wey be afrobeat inventor

Common cap less there osiso
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Sandazblack: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
aswani:

I am sure if any of the twins see this post of yours, particularly regarding what you said about Fela, they will be horrified.

No they won’t, they’ll be happier that someone was courageous enough to say the truth
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Sandazblack: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
McEphiks:

Dad is overhyped yet left a legacy. Lol. Nairalanders wants to kill me with laugh

Even if portable die today he go still leave legacy
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Sandazblack: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Charismatic107:
Did you just say P square is more legendary than Fela, How old are you boy?
Am a big fan of P Square and I love their music but bro don't ever put Fela and P square in the same sentence.

Psquare clear of that bum I’m afraid undecided tongue
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Rotentik19: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Make I settle dis matter once & for all...😁
Honestly, I don't have the full details of whatever transpired between the duo....but peter obi's 'fans' should be able take what they've been dishing out to the rest of Nigerians.

If the word "Opportunist" was all he used to qualify peter obi, then that could easily pass for a compliment when juxtaposed with the many unprintable words igbos have used(and are still using) against the other candidates and their respective kinsmen.
These guys have a very 'Un-nationalistic' mentality & tendencies which is quite dangerous to the existence of other tribes in Nigeria.
So....it is ok to bash tinubu, atiku and co... but a crime to criticise obi ?
The Kaduna Nzeogwu coup of 1966 in which all regional leaders were murdered gruesomely & only the igbo leaders were spared, and the connivance of nnamdi azikiwe with the north against Obafemi Awolowo & by extension the Yoruba and the hostility of the igbo against MKO Abiola(the eastern region was the only place he lost in 1993) and the hatred the igbo openly express against the Yoruba(even on their own soil) even to this day...says a lot about them...

You can drag all you want...the truth is bitter. What we practise in Nigeria is 'politics of tribalism' and nothing close to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Rotentik19: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
that pityobi will die dreaming of being president.. just like Achebe died dreaming of having just a Nobel Prize nomination grin grin grin
Bros you are wicked I swear !!!
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by phemmyfour: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
deeptechcool:

Maybe Obidients should stop the mob action on dissenting opinions. Support your candidate and let others support theirs in peace.
Opportunist is a lighter word compared to what the twin brothers have used on other candidates.
Maybe you have not be following

Ṣeun called out p-square first, saying na mumu dey vote for Obi

Oya , tell Nigerians who to vote for....he was just beating around the bush

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

We are talking about the fact that a Grammy nomination is priceless
It is not for sale

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tell your children that the greatest your music icon was able to achieve was a Grammy nomination and living in his father's house and see what they will reply you.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tell your children that the greatest your music icon was able to achieve was a Grammy nomination and living in his father's house and see what they will reply you.

He is not my music icon
You people have no manners and talk like wild animals with no filter
How did we get to my children
Just like Peter attacking Seun's father
You are feral with no culture or knowledge of how to behave among humans

The contention is not music but Peter Obi and tribalistic support
Peter Okoye is not the one to tell Nigerians who to vote for
Seun has sung about Nigerian people and their suffering and that is what matters not idiotic talk about who has more money
What has Peter Okoye done for Nigerians to give him credibility to tell Nigerians who to vote for?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

He is not my music icon
You people have no manners and talk like wild animals with no filter
How did we get to my children
Just like Peter attacking Seun's father
You are feral with no culture of knowledge of how to behave among humans

The contention is not music but Peter Obi and tribalistic support
Peter Okoye is not the one to tell Nigerians who to vote for
Seun has sung about Nigerian people and their suffering and that is what matters not idiotic talk about who has more money
What has Peter Okoye done for Nigerians to give him credibility to tell Nigerians who to vote for?

You have been pulling this discussion left right and centre to suit your wicked envious believe against the Igbos to no avail.

What' did Peter said about fela that is wrong?

He said that he has destroy all that the father stood for;

Is that a curse?

Why are you people like this?

What have your achieve with all these your wickedness against the Igbos?

The way and manner Northerners has slaughtered you people in Yoruba land, has it been it was the IGBOS, you people would have gone to heaven and report them to God. But Noo, they are not your problems, your problems are Igbos.

Anyway, we are not even worried because, you can never achieve anything with your wicked envy.

Yes I mean you can never achieve anything,

If you like read all the meaning you like to every statement Igbos made, you are simply wasting your useless time.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

You have been pulling this discussion left right and centre to suit your wicked envious believe against the Igbos to no avail.

What' did Peter said about fela that is wrong?

He said that he has destroy all that the father stood for;

Is that a curse?

Why are you people like this?

What have your achieve with all these your wickedness against the Igbos?

The way and manner Northerners has slaughtered you people in Yoruba land, has it been it was the IGBOS, you people would have gone to heaven and report them to God. But Noo, they are not your problems, your problems are Igbos.

Anyway, we are not even worried because, you can never achieve anything with your wicked envy.

Yes I mean you can never achieve anything,

If you like read all the meaning you like to every statement Igbos made, you are simply wasting your useless time.

You.are uncivilized.You won't get it.
It is not my job to civilize Ibo people
Just do not talk about my children

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

You.are uncivilized.You won't get it.
It is not my job to civilize Ibo people
Just do not talk about my children

We are uncivilised but you are civilized with your confirmed SKULL MINING activities.

Keep deceiving yourself, thinking the whole world doesn't know you.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

We are uncivilised but you are civilized with your confirmed SKULL MINING activities.

Keep deceiving yourself, thinking the whole world doesn't know you.

We are not cannibal s
We respect our elders

Definitely we are more civilised

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

We are not cannibal s
We respect our elders

Definitely we are more civilised

Hahahaha!

See English language!

Do you know the meaning of CANNIBAL?

It means a person who eats human flesh.....

So who are SKULL MININERS in Nigeria?

And who should be called a CANNIBAL?

I now know by nature that Hypocrisy is in your blood.

It's just natural and you don't even know when you start living out your life of HYPOCRITE.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

See English language!

Do you know the meaning of CANNIBAL?

It means a person who eats human flesh.....

So who are SKULL MININERS in Nigeria?

And who should be called a CANNIBAL?

I now know by nature that Hypocrisy is in your blood.

It's just natural and you don't even know when you start living out your life of HYPOCRITE.
You are known cannibals
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by broadman20: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

You are known cannibals

HYPOCRITES Skull mining idoits.

You think you can become rich like Igbos by mining skulls and selling it at the rate of 25k .

Aragbesola asked you people to come to Igbo land and learn work from Igbos but your wicked heart will never allow you do that.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
broadman20:

HYPOCRITES Skull mining idoits.

You think you can become rich like Igbos by mining skulls and selling it at the rate of 25k .

Aragbesola asked you people to come to Igbo land and learn work from Igbos but your wicked heart will never allow you do that.

Your mother is the idiot here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Esama Of Benin Igbinedion's 81st Birthday In South Africa (Photos) / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? / Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.