Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor (43413 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by syntekelite(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!

No mind that callous human being.. driver that has been arrested.. instead of him to keep mum if he has nothing useful to say,hin dey mock the dead..
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by chysam: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Shimbo96:

He said that because he can type whatever on his phone but I don't know what's funny about it.
Perhaps you deserve to be on that bus because I don't know why everything with most of you is about tribalism.

So what is the motive behind yorubas asking igbos to leave Lagos or be murdered?, spirit of detribalism and love abi?

I wish you were in the middle of that bus
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Lush100(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Tymk:
I hope he gets burnt

Ha.
U dey fear?
I go unfollow

It wasn't u I wan follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.