Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor (43411 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
boxypane:

We regret to announce that the child who was rejected by his father because of his affinity to stupidity has been rejected again.

Your father don finally accept and forgive your elder sister when leave mosque to fvck ?

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Nfora: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Case of pre-meditated manslaughter?

Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by bluestone2015: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
When people say accidents are not avoidable. They need empathy because they are not smart enough to understand that accidents are manmade and not acts of God.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by cejaypriesty(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
undisputedKOC:
It was obviously a terror attack by the IPOB Zombidiot driver who intentionally committed terrorism to murder innocent Yoruba people. Every Zombiot Peter Obituary terrorists supporters must be flushed out of the Lagos civil service. This bastard Igbo Zombidiot driver that killed the bus victims must be bombed to ashes for crimes against humanity undecided
Sorry dear I see you are so angry with Igbos .what did they do to you? talk so you get healed.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Obidient bus drivers are dangerous to passengers and themselves these days.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by donproject2(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2023
chaddy16:
2 weeks old Tecno Pop 7 pro with charger earpiece and usb.
4gb ram +3gb extendable
64gb rom

I need the cash urgently that's why I'm selling.

I bought 70k

I'm selling 65k last price

Fastest finger call me ASAP. 0 8 030 4 420 31

You never ready for to sell, how much will I add to 65k to buy new one...
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by stano2(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!
No mind that yeye person. He’s not reasoning properly.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by spencekat(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Most Nigerian drivers(public and private) are impatient.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by spencekat(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why Peter Obi said that the accident was avoidable.
And one 'I too know'guy here was talking bala blue(nonsense).
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by APCNig: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

What links Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu to the lack of good judgement of the bus driver? 🙄

How some of you easily spiritualize wrong decisions of individuals, is mind-boggling!

The idiot that you responded to is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations. These are further aggravated by his current post-election loss trauma
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by spencekat(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Son30:

If it will still happen then why are you advising caution?
Nigerians and logical fallacies.
I wonder how some people reason.How can one say 'what will happen,will happen' on an accident that would have been avoided by having patient?.May be it is religion that has brainwashed those people who have such mindset.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by learnedJAMES(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
The driver and the NRC must be held responsible
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by sonofElElyon: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

I am not your father that goes around nak*ed drunk saying rubbish na

#sorrynovex

Will not wallow in the mud with an omo ale quick to insult people's fathers.. I am my self old enough to be your biological father you waste of human spe.r.m
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Will not wallow in the mud with an omo ale quick to insult people's fathers.. I am my self old enough to be your biological father you waste of human spe.r.m

Okay but u fit insult another person own

Hypocrisy in dirty boxers

Smellos shift

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by asanausana91: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

this is the same lack of good judgement that made them to vote for a senile Man just because he is a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by HayB100(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Go and feed ya family

#sorrynovex
they are doing fine already, you are the one disgracing your family back to back, omo adanu
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by pacificom: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Let them show the photo of the idiot
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by boxypane(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Your father don finally accept and forgive your elder sister when leave mosque to fvck ?

#sorrynovex
Your mother was the one sleeping with the clergy. #whereyourpaternitylays
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Naz34(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Felabrity:
Driver was probably In haste or he wanted to take people lives to the grave with him

So many wack and mentally unstable drivers out there
you sound very pathetic . No redemption for you. Because you are brain dead already
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
The Driver is an Obidient, that is how they are. They are not patience, that is why Obi lost to be vice President elect today.

I don't blame them. The driver must be an Igbo man.
What a great lost.
May God cleans our land from Obi/Emefiele.

Everything Nigerians are passing through today is caused by these 2people Obi/Emefiele
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
boxypane:

Your mother was the one sleeping with the clergy. #whereyourpaternitylays

Ehen but na your mama dey wear dirty wrapper dey fvck motor park boiz na

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Sorrynovex: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
HayB100:
they are doing fine already, you are the one disgracing your family back to back, omo adanu

Did you eat corn with palm oil this morning?

#sorrynovex
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by boxypane(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Ehen but na your mama dey wear dirty wrapper dey fvck motor park boiz na

#sorrynovex
Where your sisters don ashi for yawo, remember say u and your delusional brothers been f**k her without. Who knows, na u even get the baby wey she born. Them dey find your papa for the beer parlour beside una house, the drunkard never pay wetin e owe.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Felabrity: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Naz34:
my father is pathetic, no redemption for my mother who is braindead
okay
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by LegacyB: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
DaInferno:
lmao
This one is gone already.....
Anyways the driver already reported himself to the police station and he is in police custody. For those who love fake news continue.
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Fearyourcreator: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
madridguy:
I pray God Almighty comfort the victim families and grant the injured ones speedy recovery.

The driver should start seeking for God forgivess for using his carelessness and stubborness to bring sorrow in many homes.
You will be so surprised that some will say he shoulf quickly pass too...
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Fearyourcreator: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:

They are following prophesy now ontop Tinubu matter
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Tymk: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
I hope he gets burnt
Re: Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor by Tymk: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will be so surprised that some will say he shoulf quickly pass too...
I say he should be burnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.